Faux Pas Girls 1: Game On, Ma...

By TheCatWhoDoesntMeow

[This story will become FREE on December 6, 2021. Thank you.] Callan Silvario is Monique's last boy goal in c... More

Copyright
About the Series
Teaser
Prologue
Chapter 1: The answer is still...
Chapter 2: Why a no?
Chapter 3: Cheap tricks
Chapter 4: Games being won
Chapter 5: Fun or feelings?
Chapter 6: Double Standard
Chapter 7: Judgement circle
Chapter 8: Everyone knows a demon or two
Chapter 9: Kalma your ______
Chapter 10: No cheating
Chapter 11: Can't read you
Chapter 13: Here is better
Chapter 14: First things first
Chapter 15: Woke up like this

Chapter 12: First . . . date?

3.1K 269 103
By TheCatWhoDoesntMeow

***

It's too late when I realized that I sounded too eager to meet Callan. But well, who could blame me? It's the first time I'd be seeing him out of all the usual places I had seen him. I'm curious about how he'd look. It would also be unnatural if I tried to be pakipot, because I'm not that kind. I go for what I want without second thoughts. If I'd regret it later, that's for later.

For our first date (yeah, yuck, I'm considering it a date even though I'm just going out to rant and he's just having coffee), I wore a scalloped blush dress. The bodice was lace and flaunting my chest. I had to let the bra go. The skirt was satin and flaunting my legs. I paired it with my D&G stiletto to achieve the long leg silhouette. Inilagay ko lang ang lipstick, packet ng wet wipes, tube ng hand lotion, wallet, at cards ko sa isang decorated wristlet. Then I grabbed my phone and went out of my room.

Nakasalubong kong papasok sa bahay si Tito Lowell. I had no intention to stop for him but he blocked my way. He gave me a once-over and a disgusting smirk appeared on his face. Humigpit ang hawak ko sa phone ko.

"Can you please stop blocking me?" bored na sabi ko. I tried my best to look at his face than at the blue string pouch he was holding. It's his drug bag. This son of a bitch.

He licked his lower lip, his eyes intent on my breasts. "Where are you going? A date? Having sex?"

"It's none of your business." Sumubok akong humakbang pero humarang siya. "What the fuck!"

"You're prettier than Sabrina," sabi niya.

I gritted my teeth. It's evident in his eyes that he's still stoned. Galing na ba siya sa paggamit o gagamit pa lang at dito pa talaga sa loob ng bahay? What the hell! And the fucking devil had the audacity to compare me to my sister!

"She always looked innocent but—"

Itinulak ko siya gamit ang buong bigat ko. I don't want my hands on him but I had to do something to get him out of my way. Napaurong siya at muntik mawalan ng balanse. I used the chance to walk past him.

"I don't have the time to talk to you," nagpupuyos na sabi ko.

"Hey, Monique . . ."

Nilakihan ko ang mga hakbang ko. It was hard to breathe with the anger stirring in my veins. Kahit nang makalabas ako ng bahay at matagpuang naroon na ang Grab car ko, hindi pa rin ako makalma.

Why is that devil still at the house? I already told Dad to drag him out. Busy na naman ba siya? Lagi na lang busy? What the fuck.

Habang tumatakbo ang kotse ay tinawagan ko si Mommy.

"Where are you, Mom?"

"At a restaurant with your Tita Mabel and Rocsan. Why? Is there something wrong?" aniya.

I could sense her worry over the phone. She's not like this before but after what happened to Sabrina . . .

"It's best not to go home. Tito's"—I gritted my teeth again before taking a deep breath—"carrying his blue pouch."

I don't have to hear it to know that she gasped. "Are you . . . are you okay, love? Saan tayo magkikita? Ayos ka lang ba? May—may ginawa ba siya . . .?" Her voice was already breaking with worry.

Napakagat ako sa labi ko at napapikit nang mariin bago sumagot, "I was on my way out when I saw him. He didn't do anything." But just in case, I should buy pepper spray soon. "I'm meeting someone tonight."

Sandaling natahimik si Mommy sa linya. "Are you spending the night with your friend?"

Hah, I wished. Callan being Callan wouldn't let me. "Hindi po. Siguro . . ."

"I'll book a hotel room for us tonight. I'll send you the details."

"Yes, Mommy. Don't worry about me."

"Oh, love . . ."

My thoughts were still raging when the call ended. Pagkatapos ay tumigil ang sasakyan sa labas ng coffee shop. I paid in cash and got out.

I took deep breaths before going inside.

Long neck, girl. You're a swan. Forget about the devil in the house and have some fun.

***

The fun was gone as soon as I stepped inside the shop. Unang sulyap ko pa lang sa puwesto nina Callan, rumolyo na ang mga mata ko. He's with Alberta and another girl. I expected to be surprised by him but not this kind—'yong related sana sa landi kaysa sa inis. I would have lazily walked toward them if not for the stiletto. I don't want to commit injustice to my favorite pointy shoes.

"Hi . . ." sabi ko nang makalapit sa pang-apatang table.

Callan's wearing a hooded jacket and soft pants. Ang stranger, naka-sweater dress samantalang sumuot si Alberta sa kamiseta ng isang higante. Seriously, this girl needs to slow down in wearing massive shirts. Baka mahirapang maghanap ng supply ng damit 'yong mga talagang nangangailangan niyon for their size.

I glanced at the only vacant seat which was facing Alberta and beside the stranger. I resisted the urge to roll my eyes again and looked at Callan instead. "You didn't tell me that you have company."

"Sit first," amused na sabi niya. "I'm sure you're already familiar with Alberta."

"Of course."

"I reviewed some notes with her and her sister, Alessandra," patuloy ni Callan. "Rie, Alberta, this is Monique."

I was stuck with his verb: Reviewed. Past tense. Does that mean the girls would go soon? Oh, well . . .

"If you girls don't mind . . ." ani ko at naupo. The two couldn't take their eyes off me and I'm sure it's not just because I'm too pretty. For one, Alberta was looking at my cleavage. The other girl looked briefly too. "Is there something wrong?"

"Uhm . . . wala. Baka lang nilalamig ka," sabi ni Alberta.

I looked around. I remembered why the poks and I don't like this place that much. The air-conditioner was as cold as the North Pole and even though I'm used to all kinds of cold, this place annoys me. Parang may sumpa ang lamig doon na sumuot sa buto ko. "I'm fine." Nagkibit-balikat ako. "But I mean . . . is there something wrong with my cleavage? You're looking at it."

Tumikhim si Alessandra na nasa tabi ko bago humigop sa kape niya. Alberta looked like she swallowed her tongue.

"Uhm . . . Uh . . ."

I was waiting but patience was not in my list of virtues. "I'm not wearing a push-up bra, if that's what you're curious about. Actually"—sumulyap ako kay Callan at pinapilantik ang pilikmata ko sa kanya—"I'm not wearing a bra."

He sipped his coffee with a blank face. Umirap ako bago magbalik ng tingin sa dalawang babae.

"I'm wearing nipple covers, don't worry," dagdag ko. "The bra's silhouette would ruin the dress so I let it rest."

Maliit ang ngiti ni Alessandra habang nakabaling sa 'kin. "I thought it's sleepwear."

"Silly . . ." I said and smiled. "I'd forgive you because you're not a fashion major but although this bodice is lace, the skirt is not the ideal satin for sleepwear." Kinuha ko ang isang kamay niya at bago pa siya makapagprotesta ay ipinahawak sa kanya ang skirt ko. "Felt that texture and that thickness? It's good for this skirt but not on sleepwear. But if this is too skimpy for your taste to warrant that it's only for bed or for sleep, well, that's your taste." Siya naman ang tinitigan ko. She's a C, for sure—a good, round, bouncing C at that.

"Why are you . . . Where are you looking?" asiwang sabi niya.

"You have nice boobs. You should flaunt it sometimes before it gets wrinkly."

Kumunot ang noo niya na tinawanan ko lang. Bumaling ako kay Alberta. The more I looked at the shirt, the more it seemed to swallow her. Scratch that. It could swallow the four of us or even this shop. "I can't tell anything about your boobs underneath that monstrous thing.

Mahinang tumawa si Alessandra habang sumimangot naman si Alberta.

"You have a really beautiful face . . . but you don't know how to show it," dagdag ko pa.

"She's not fond of make-up," sabi ng katabi ko.

"You don't have to be fond of it, Alberta. You can think of it as a tool instead. It covers blemishes and enhances your natural features . . . It's not that hard to learn but you have to put in the hours. It's worth it, I promise you."

Umiling lang si Alberta bago tumungo sa kape niya. Sumulyap naman ako kay Callan. "Bored, yet? Do you have anything to say to my dress too?"

He smiled. "You look good in that dress."

Nangiti ako roon. "Well, thank you. I better look good because I bought all my clothes with that in mind."

We locked eyes for a moment and I like that moment. Then the girls cleared their throats to get our attention. When we looked at them, they both grabbed their bags and their coffee.

"We better go. Thanks again, C," sabi ni Alessandra kay Callan at tinapik ito sa balikat. "I'd tell Kuya Ares about it."

"No need, Rie," aniya. "Ingat kayo pauwi."

"Kayo rin . . ." sabi ni Alberta.

We watched the two of them walked out of the coffee shop. If not for Zia and Solde, it would be a mystery to me to look at two girls who are sisters and total opposites of each other. Alessandra has a subtle flirty glow compared to Alberta's prude virgin vibe.

Nang magbalik ako ng atensyon kay Callan, he's already looking at me. "What?" ani ko. "Have you been looking at me the whole time? Do I look like a goddess to you?" I smirked.

"What do you want to drink?" tanong niya kaysa sumagot.

I looked at his coffee. Hard to tell if he's close to finishing his cup or . . . "Are you getting a refill?"

"Yes. I need the caffeine."

Well, I don't need it so . . . "Kiwi juice for me."

"What else?" aniya.

"Did you not have dinner yet?"

"We ate pasta while studying. I just thought that if you read a book and cried as soon as you got home, baka hindi ka pa nagdi-dinner."

Tumaas ang isang kilay ko. Did he calculate that or was I too obvious? Either way, he's right. "Yeah. But I'm not really a dinner person so . . . sandwich na lang siguro."

"They have fries too."

"That too."

"Salad."

"Okay."

He smiled so easily that made me smile so easily, I was forgetting that I came here to rant and to flirt. I may just want to flirt all night.

"Feed me, baby. And fast," I said suggestively.

He stood up and pinched my nose. "I'll go get the food."

I clicked my tongue and held my nose. This paasa. # 1153u / 10242020

_____

TCWDM: Monique's dress looks like this. (Photo not mine)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4M 88.2K 58
Evangeline Yu went back to the Philippines only to find out that her house was sold, her sister had ran away with her money and her mother was in com...