๐ƒ๐€๐˜๐’ ๐Ž๐… ๐ƒ๐„๐‚๐„๐Œ๐๐„๏ฟฝ...

By ThomasHollandStories

๐ƒ๐€๐˜๐’ ๐Ž๐… ๐ƒ๐„๐‚๐„๐Œ๐๐„๐‘ | t.holland ๐ŸŒฒ โ”€ ๐–ท ๐–ฅ๐–ค๐–ฌโ‡จ๐–ฑ๐–ค๐– ๐–ฃ๐–ค๐–ฑ โ”€ ๐–ก๐–ค๐–ฒ๐–ณ๐–ฅ๐–ฑ๐–จ๐–ค๐–ญ๐–ฃ ๐– ๐–ด! โ”€ ๐–ฌ๐– ๐–ณ๏ฟฝ... More

Before you read!
โ€ข December 1 โ€ข
โ€ข December 2 โ€ข
โ€ข December 3 โ€ข
โ€ข December 4 โ€ข
โ€ข December 5 โ€ข
โ€ข December 7 โ€ข
โ€ข December 8 โ€ข
โ€ข December 9 โ€ข
โ€ข December 10 โ€ข
โ€ข December 11 โ€ข
โ€ข December 12 โ€ข
โ€ข December 13 โ€ข
โ€ข December 14 โ€ข
โ€ข December 15 โ€ข
โ€ข December 16 โ€ข
โ€ข December 17 โ€ข
โ€ข December 18 โ€ข
โ€ข December 19 โ€ข
โ€ข December 20 โ€ข
โ€ข December 21 โ€ข
โ€ข December 22 โ€ข
โ€ข December 23 โ€ข
โ€ข December 24 โ€ข
โ€ข December 25 โ€ข

โ€ข December 6 โ€ข

4.5K 101 38
By ThomasHollandStories

"Oi....oi!" Tom heard someone say from a distant.

"Wake up!"

It was you.

"What are you doing?" Tom said, grabbing your arms to stop you from shaking him even more.

"Get up" You said, wondering your eyes around his the features of his face. You never wanted to admit but Tom can never stop looking attractive even when he just woke up.

"Its Paddy's birthday!" You yelled in excitement. Tom had that look of realisation on his face and he immediately looked at the clock for it to show the numbers of 6:00 am.

You were already dressed in your warm jean jacket with wooly insides and your light blue hoodie paired with a pair of leggings and light blue Nike's to match the hoodie. Everyone was all dressed except for Tom and that kind of irrated him as you all could've woken him up earlier.

"Why didn't you wake me up earlier?" He grumbled as he rubbed his eyes, walking over to his closet for him only to trip on the clothes piling up messily.

"Oh, you piece of shi-"

"Okay, I'll grab you clothes and you can take a shower," You said, grabbing him by the shoulders. "How does that sound?" You smiled softly and immediately he complied with a small nod.

When he left, you grabbed him that brown wooly zip up jumper he got to keep from one of his shoots and paired it with some jeans and left the shoes for him to decide. You walked out into the living room to find everyone waiting with their gifts and coats ready in their hands.

"Wheres Tom?" Harrison asked.

"He's still showering" You replied flopping down on Harry's lap as he motioned you to do so.

You didnt want to make Tom another reason that adds up to your list of stressful things you had to handle that day, but he was just naturally on there. He could've easily set a timer but he didn't. But then again, you all could've made sure that everyone was awake on time.

"You can chill now Y/n," He said, arms wrapped loosely around your waist as you laid your head back on his shoulder, closing your eyes on the way. "You've mothered us enough, its okay, just rest" He offered comfortably and you sighed, releasing those feelings of stress.

"Mothered us?" Harrison asked after a good silence, letting everyone burst out in laughter.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

When you all arrived, it was later than usual due to Tom's delay which resulted in Paddy already awake before you got there.

The sun was just barely peaking through, the sunrise casting beautiful rays of blue as the snowy weather complemented it.

You opened the door to be surprised by a barely awaken Sam standing there rubbing his eyes tiredly.

"Morning to you" You greeted as he let you all in, returning a smile.

"Where's the birthday boy?" Tom asked loudly, spotting him on the couch eating a piece of toast.

"Happy birthday brother!" You greeted playfully, giving Paddy a big kiss on the cheek to which he blushed and pushed you away.

"How old are you turning Pads?" Harry asked. Everyone gave him a look as he shrugged his shoulders.

"It doesn't matter, " Paddy said. "until I turn 18" he continued, making everyone raise their eye brows.

"And what are you planning to do when your 18?" Nikki asked, a concern look on her face.

"n-nothing mum"  He said nervously as he chuckled.

"Its because you'll be legal, isn't it?" You asked with a smirk.

"What-no, no, no, it's not" He replied quickly as everyone chuckled at his reaction.

"Sure your not Pads"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Throughout the whole morning, you all spent your time wondering through the Christmas carnival that was happening on the same day. Tuwaine soon came after, running a little late as he too, didn't wake up on his alarm. But despite that you, informed him the location and soon enough he arrived with a gushy smile, just by knowing he gets to spend the day with his friends.

There were so many food stalls which was where a lot of you were mostly located. You just couldn't resist the delicious fresh hot chocolate and the candy cane shaped eclairs paired with a mint chocolate dip. Now that's something you need to add to your cook book.

There were also a few rides one of them being the obnoxiously large carousel which all of you except Nikki and Dom took a ride on. As the carousel stopped, Nikki took a picture of you all, laughing and enjoying yourself as she smiled, feeling proud of capturing that memory.

During the afternoon, you went to another street carnival but this one was way different. It focused more on the big Christmas tree in the middle with a bunch of lights and christmas decorations around the shops. There was also a restaurant near an ice skating rink which was where you all decided to settle and use as a meeting point as dinner was going to be the last event to end the day. Nikki and Dom had met up with their friends as Harry, Sam, Harrison and Tuwaine joined Paddy on his little adventure around the place.

"Hey Pads can you hold my keys for a second" You asked Paddy before they were able to leave. He was the closest person to you at that moment so it was easier to hand yours keys to him.

You fiddled around the waistbands of your jeans as the tag kept scratching your skin. It had been bothering you the whole day and you wished you hadn't wore those specific jeans for today.

Paddy had ran off with Tuwaine, Harry, Harrison and Sam as they saw a giant gumball machine with loads of people standing around it. You hadnt even realised that he ran off with your keys but even if you noticed, you wouldn't mind because you trusted him.

That naturally left it with you and Tom. He was more than willing to spend time with you anywhere despite it being his brother's birthday.

"Where should we go boss?" You asked as you glanced at Tom, wondering around the big Christmas tree.

"I dont know," He shrugged. "Lets just walk around for a bit and see what we find yea?" Tom offered and you gladly nodded, more than okay to spend time with him.

You had visited a couple shops, not necessarily being able to find anything to buy but just to look around for the fun of it.

There was one thing though that caught your eye in one of the shops. It was a snowglobe, just a little too big for your hands. It had a Christmas tree in the middle and and a boy and a girl facing it.

The most bizzare part was, that the figures resembled you and Tom so much that it shocked you both. The faces weren't exactly clear but the figures basically had your curves, Tom's jawline and even both your postures. You wanted to buy it but it costed a lot of money that was too unnecessary for a snowglobe.

You stared at it from outside the window of the shop, Tom noticing how you were in such an intense gaze and before he was able to speak up, you interrupted.

"Come on, let's go" You declared, beginning to turn to walk away but before you could, Tom grabbed your hand gently.

"Wait, just stay here, I'll umm...I want to have a look at something" He said.

"Sure," You replied as he smiled and began to turn. "You better not buy that snowglobe" You said seriously and Tom's face fell but smiled afterwards as he said "That thing is expensive" He said as he grinned.

"Thomas"

"Y/n" He remarked and you coudnt help but smile as you waved him off.

Moments later, Tom came out with a bag and you immediately faced palmed.

"Tom what did I tell y-"

"Hey its not what you think it is" He said opening the bag to reveal a way bigger box than the snowglobe would fit in.

"What is it?" You asked already taking the box out. Tom chuckled at your childish acts before he grabbed the box out of your hands carefully.

"That is not for you, my darling" He said, making you blush but you hid it with a small pout.

You and Tom both noticed how ridiculous you acted and you both burted out laughing as you held your stomachs.

You heard a faint click, and another followed by footsteps and your turned to the side to see Harry with his camera up to his face. He put the camera down and smiled, proud that he was able to capture what he thought, was a cute moment.

"Finally, we found you two" Harrison groaned as he began pulling you and Tom.

"Where are we going?" Tom asked confused but with a smile on his face.

"Ice-skating!"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Wait, wait, wait," Nikki said in hurry as she ran up to you guys with her camera. "Photos!" She beemed happily.

After a few photos with all of you together, it was finally time to step onto the ice. You've all been ice skating before but its been a while so your skills were definitely on the down low. But despite that, you were intrigued to learn as this was a challenging one to accomplish.

"Woah- steady!" You said as you gripped Tom who nearly face planted without the help your arms.

"How the fu-" He began but was cut off when Paddy skidded towards you two, tumbling all of you down.

Harry had taken out his sling camera and began filming as he tried to keep laughs silent for the video.

"You idiot" Tom said as he leaned on his knees, making everyone laugh at how ridiculous you all looked.

After a long while, you began to get the hang of it. You were finally catching up with the blades on your skates, controlling them almost easily. Your feet began to soften, as they were very tense in the beginning.

As you continued skating around, with no one specifically by your side, you took in everything. What you hear, what you see, what you smell, what you feel.

Usually this was a way for you to calm down but in this moment you chose to do it, to remember when this moment becomes a memory.

The sounds of random pop music played throughout the background as the Christmas music got too repetitive. The lights from above changed from many different colours. Snow poured from here and there, inhaling the feeling of freshness it produced from its fine whites. Your body might've felt cold but your heart contrasted that as it felt very warm. You glanced around the place as you glided on the ice, noticing some people laughing with their family and some people skating alone with a frown. You suddenly felt oddly cold just from witnessing those people but once your eyes got caught to an alone, curly head boy with a camera around his neck, you didn't hesitate to glide towards him in a fast pace.

He yelped as he felt someone's body collide to his back as arms gripped around his abdomen.

"Having fun there big boy?" You asked teasingly, remembering the times he had fell on his butt too many times.

"So much fun" Harry remarked and you both laughed, as you continued to guide him, making it easier for him to skate with someone's support.

All of a sudden you both heard a  skid progressively getting louder which could only mean-

"Look out!" Tom yelled as he crashed both into you and Harry. You grunted as you felt a hard body smash against your back, attempting to keep the balance as the two boys weren't the best at it. You had managed to hold Harry up and Tom used you as a railing to grip on, to ensure he doesn't fall.

"How did you do that?" Tom asked in surprise as he held your waist for support on his own skates.

"I dont know," You moved beside Harry, dragging Tom besides you to grip their hands tightly." But your both lucky you have me" You said smirking, making the boys role their eyes.

After Ice skating, you all were at a very nice restaurant having dinner and at the end a cake was presented, per Tom's request. The light was dim around the restaurant making the cake with the candles, stand out.

"Happy birthday to you...happy birthday to you...." Paddy didn't expect for this to happen and he didn't know how to handle all the attention as everyone gave it to him. He smiled happily nonetheless, proud to have a family that cared and loved him as much as he did for them. The crowd of waitresses gathered around the table, with big smiles and a sparkler in each of their hands. One of them held out a small cake, with a number candle in the middle.

When Tom was searching for a cake on one of the shelves, he found one just fit for a gamer and he did not hesitate to buy that one for him.

Paddy noticed the cute little decals and decorations on the cake and laughed at how childish they looked and he didn't want to admit that they relate to him, but they did. 

At last, he blew the candle gently as everyone stopped singing to watch the boy intently

"Whoooo!" Even the crowd around the restaurant roared with celebration.

∴━━━✿━━━∴

You might not be prepared for the next few chapters 😮 oh its not bad dw ;)

If you enjoyed this chapter, don't forget to vote. 💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.4M 379K 66
Stay connected to all things Wattpad by adding this story to your library. We will be posting announcements, updates, and much more!
49.7K 121 10
Kisah Faiza yang memuaskan seluruh laki-laki di keluarganya
525K 1K 28
A few wedgie challenges for you guys! If you want you can tell me ideas and I'll add them Tell me how it went while you were doing these! it woul...
217K 10.9K 90
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...