By My Side | IM CHANGKYUN | S...

By sleepybieber

➡Changkyun is a member of a popular group dominating the billboard chart called MONSTA X. One day he will mee... More

*Introduction*
Bus 🚌
Book 📖
Stylist ✨
How did you say❓
I care but ...
Holding hands 👫
I can't imagine
Don't talk to me

Festival 🎉

38 2 0
By sleepybieber

The worst week that Seri doesn't want to come is finally coming and this week is the University Festival. After the week of preparations and the clubs where Seri belong was super busy for everything. Seri works to be done you already sent a letter at your work in the convenience store because this week will be Seri's hell week.

Seri's friends still don't know what roles in the club then accidentally hee younger sister heard and saw her preparing for the performer's name and arranging some stuff on her laptop and now she keeps on whining at Seri's even at school she follows her everywhere she goes.

The club president called Seri to assist all the performers tonight for their perfective places and told her to ask for some help from all the juniors to order the food and drinks for the Artist. Seri don't have any juniors to ask instead she asked he sister since she followed Seri the whole day.

Seri dialed Mina's number...

"Mina! Where are you?"

"Annyeong Noona, I'm at the cafeteria why?"

"Come to the auditorium now! Be here as faster you can."

Mina was confused but excited inside because Seri called her for help. A lot of students gathering right now in the field and all the clubs are busy with their games and etc.

Seti's friends want you to join with them then said that she couldn't make it because of the  works in the club.

By 12 noon all artists invited for the night event will come and will be a tired night.

Seri's sister is super excited because she gonna see MONSTA X up close but Seri told her that she needs to behave and calm because no students allowed except the club members and the staff.

Seri's gets tired and the artist is coming now. A lot of students are outside of the auditorium and they're getting loud because of these artists coming.

Seri was amaze and happy to see other artists close up and they are beautiful and handsome.

Mina can't stop her fan girl mode while seeing a lot of artists and she became more excited because MONSTA X her favorites will be here now.

"Yah! Stop being loud. Haha."

"Tsk! You can't feel it because you are not a fan like me." Mina being mad

"Haha, I'm a fan too but those writers of a book. That's the difference, Mina."

"I don't care Noona Tsk!"

"Haha"

Seri laughed at her sister  because Mina is cute to teased.

Far away Seri seeing a familiar outfit and it seems she know someone who wore it the same but she can't think straight because of loud voices from the students.

7 men are coming out from a black van and Seri was stunned to see them. She's not moving and didn't know what to do the her sister poked her head.

"Yah! Noona, MONSTA X is coming and you need to escort them to their room."

"Ugh! Shit! Alright."

"Seri! Come on they are people too. Stay focused." You said to yourself.

While assisting MONSTA X, Seri couldn't leave her eyes to a familiar person. Then she didn't notice their eyes...

met.
----x---

[ IM/Changkyun POV ]

Today we have scheduled to be a first in University Festival and I'm excited to see our fans and student.

It was a week after I met Seri and us always chatting, sending memes but we haven't seen each other again.

Our schedule today is exciting because we gonna see mm our fans(Monbebe) and students working hard for their studies.

"Minhyuk Hyung! What time is our scheduled today?"

"I don't know exactly but we must need to be in University at 12noon so I guess will be leaving around 10 am," Minhyuk said.

"Oh, I see! I'm gonna be ready now."

I choose the clothes that I always wear when I'm disguising in the public or should I say the outfit that I first met Seri.

All the members are now ready and our manager told us that we will be leaving at 10:30 am. I sent a message to Seri  but she didn't reply and I think she's busy now.

We rode and after 1 and a half hours, we are now at the University. I'm seeing. a lot of fans and students outside. We are now going out of the van and some bodyguards and staff from the University assisting us.

Loud cheering, a lot of students and fans but I girl caught my attention. I know it's her but I can't see her face properly because of the way are too crowded.

She froze to where she's standing and I guess she's mesmerized with us Haha kidding aside.

I'm walking closer and closer to her then our eyes met and confirmed it's Seri.

She's studying here and she's a staff for this event!!!!

"What if she can recognize me what I'm gonna do?"

I need to stay focus or else I gonna be distarcted by her and my members and my manager will notice it. I looked away after our eyes met then continue walking and straight to our designated room.

Once we got in the room I breath loud and Minhyuk Hyung noticed it.

"Yah! Are you good?"

"Yeah, need some air and water."

"Are you sure with that coz look likes you saw something because of your loud breath, haha"

"Yeah, yeah Hyung I'm all good"

Thank god Minhyuk Hyng stop asking me and now we're now preparing for our performances later. Noona make-up artist starting fixing our looks one by one and our stylist-nim checking our outfit.

I froze and hide like an idiot when s staff from the school coming to check us and delivered our food and I'm praying that I wouldn't see her but today is not a good day because she's coming and looks like she gonna talk to our manager.

====^.^====

<fast forward>

It's been 30 minutes staying here in our room and giving some brief information about the festival and I'm still hiding my face not to recognize her...

After 1-hour, Seei already left and our manager gave us brief information and advice about the performance and what we need to avoid in short guidelines.

Skip~

It's time for our performance and still seeing her around like she gave the mic to Minhyuk Hyung and Shownu Hyung and thank god she didn't give me a mic to me and a different girl gave it. But my heart beat fast and i don't know why I felt nervous seeing her.

I need to calm down and take a deep breath because it can ruin my perferomance if I will not focus and be distracted by her.

I drink water and stay calm not looking her. But my fate tonight is not good. She's walking towards my chair where I am and looks like she will talk to me and will give something.

"Hello Mr. IM, here's your coreect microphone. Sory for the mistake, my colleague gave you a wrong microphone earlier it aupposed to be from other artist. In vehalf of my colleagues, I'm so sorry again."

It's a silent in a second then I realized she was talking to me.

"Oh! It's okay no need to say sorry for that."

"Yah! IM what did you to my friend?"

"Huh? Friend? Minhyuk hyung I didn't do bad to her."

"Hahaha, just kidding. I know Kyun I just want the atmosphere not to sad haha."

"Hays! You got me hyung. I was thinking what did I do. Hahaha"

Minhyuk hyung say sorry to her because she startled her and got shocked of a sudden jokes of him. Looking at Seri she sigh deep after hearing Minhyuk hyung was kidding around.

"Hi Miss, Sorry for my brother behavior, haha. By the way, don't worry about the microphone there will be no problem for that. All of you are busy and exhausted so you wouldn't notice about it. Just relax. Oh! Here's the water. Drink it and don't get thirsty."

I don't know what comes to my mind saying those words infront of her and saying "Relax" but looking at myself I don't know how to relax. But i thankful because she looks happy and feel relax after hearing those refreshing words.

"Thank you for advise and worries Mr. IM and also for the bottled water. I appreciate your kind."

After our little talks. Our performace started and all of us(MONSTA X) are happy the performaces because the fans, students and all the staff of the school enjoyed it.

We are now back in our dressing room and need to change our costumes. I saw all the members even our own staff are tired and need some rest. So we wrapped up and get ready to leave.

Students and our fans are now leaving the school and I tried to look around before to leave and hoping to see Seri. I sent a message but seems she haven't check her phone and my message left unread.

My Manager said that we need to leave now and back to our dorm to get test. I want to ask my manager about her but my manager will get confuse and would ask a lot of question so I decided not to. Members our now sleeping fast after we entered the car.

I'm going in then I saw Seri's walking alone leaving the school. Looking her far away I felt that she's tired and exhausted too. I want to comfort her but I don't know what can I do. And our car passed by her and she's walking going to the bus terminal.

I sent a message again but she didn't reply so I think she's only holding her cellphone and not checking it. I dialed her number but it's ringing only.

Why I'm being so worried to her?

-----x-----

[SERI's POV]

Festival officially ended and I'm super exhausted and tired the whole day and I don't even get check my phone. I guess Kyun sending a messages now but I'm too busy check.

Earlier I get confused and felt something strange when I'm talking to the member of MONSTA X and I don't know if I heard it wrong or it just me but the name he said is so familiar even the man he called looks familiar with someone I know.

Sad to say I can't recall or remember where and when I heard that name or maybe its just only me.

A lot of things happened today and after Ms. Joyeong scolded me, I had a second thought to quit school and focus at work. It could lessen the payment I did and will save to Mina's tuition fee but mom's gonna worried again if I will quit school and no to pursue my dreams to be a writer.

My parents did a lot of sacrifices to raised me and my siblings to get what we need and reach our own dreams. I accepted a lot of part time job to help my parents but they don't like me to work on it and they want to me to focus on studying.

School ends but my part time job is going to start. I was so focused earning money for me to help my parents and I don't know if I'm still enjoying my life.

I want to experience a vacation where I can rest and forget all the problems I have but how and who I can ask to join me.

Instead of thinking to relax but my mind thinking my work is going start now...

-------x-------

2020 is finally over and 2021 is started. 🎉

New update is released after so many errors and changes. Thank you everyone who still read this story and waiting for an updates.

I will promise that I'm gonna start updating my other stories too.

Belated Happy new year Chingus!!✨🍻

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.6K 1.4K 18
Changkyun is just a college student. In his world, there's such a thing as soulmates. You can have one or many, having a soulmate means that you are...
2.3K 48 17
Chae Hyungwons twin was hidden for years, though she worked as a model. She had to use a fake last name and deal with people telling her she "Looks l...
1.1K 104 31
For three years, Duke is still looking for Madelein, the girl he met and fell for who suddenly disappeared. What he didn't realize sooner is that she...
60.4K 3.1K 56
[COMPLETED] On everyone's 18th birthday, the name of their soulmate shall appear on their wrist or thigh; in the writing of their soulmate. One will...