โ› ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž โœ

By -SADIESDIOR

๐’๐‡๐„ - ( โ›she, she. she lives in daydreams with me she's the first one that i see and i don't know whyโœ ) ... More

๐ฌ๐ก๐ž
001; ๐ฃ๐š๐œ๐ค ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ข ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐›๐ซ๐จ๐ค๐ž ๐ฎ๐ฉ
002; ๐Ÿ๐จ๐จ๐ > ๐›๐จ๐ฒ๐ฌ
003; ๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐š๐ฐ๐ค๐ฐ๐š๐ซ๐
004; ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž ๐๐จ ๐›๐ž ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐›๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐จ
005; ๐๐ฎ๐ฆ๐›๐ฅ๐ž๐๐จ๐ซ๐ž'๐ฌ ๐š๐ซ๐ฆ๐ฒ
006; ๐ซ๐ž๐ฅ๐š๐ฑ ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐จ
007; ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž ๐ฎ๐ง๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ง๐š๐ญ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ ๐จ๐ญ ๐ฉ๐ซ๐ž๐ ๐ง๐š๐ง๐ญ
008; ๐ข'๐ฆ ๐š๐œ๐ญ๐ฎ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ ๐จ๐ง๐ง๐š ๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐œ๐ค ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ
009; ๐ข ๐ง๐ž๐ž๐ ๐ณ๐š๐œ๐ก
010; ๐ ๐จ ๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐œ๐ค ๐ณ๐š๐œ๐ก ๐จ๐ซ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ 
011; ๐ค๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐จ๐ซ ๐ฌ๐ฅ๐š๐ฉ
012; ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ฉ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐›๐ฅ๐ž๐ž๐๐ข๐ง๐ 
013; ๐ข ๐๐ž๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ง๐ž๐ž๐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ ๐ž๐ญ ๐๐ซ๐ฎ๐ง๐ค
014; ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ก๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐š ๐œ๐จ๐ง๐๐จ๐ฆ ๐ซ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ
015; ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ'๐ซ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐œ๐ก ๐š ๐›๐ข๐ญ๐œ๐ก
016; ๐ฆ๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐ฐ๐ก๐จ ๐๐ข๐ ๐ข ๐๐จ
017; ๐š ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ค๐ž๐ฒ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐š ๐ก๐š๐ฅ๐Ÿ
018; ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ'๐ซ๐ž ๐ ๐จ๐ง๐ง๐š ๐ก๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฐ๐š๐ข๐ญ
020; ๐ฅ๐ž๐ญ'๐ฌ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐ ๐จ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฃ๐š๐ข๐ฅ
021; ๐๐ข๐š๐ง๐š ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐œ๐ค๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฌ๐ก๐š๐ฐ๐ญ๐ฒ
022; ๐ฌ๐ก๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ค๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ž

019; ๐ ๐ž๐ญ ๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐ฏ

1.6K 66 82
By -SADIESDIOR

SHE

*smut. yeh listen to lis and don't read if you're gonna get uncomfortable with shower sex*

"DI WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU GOING?" olivia harshly whispered to her friend, not wanting to distract or grab the attention of anyone else watching the film.

"i just need to use the bathroom real quick." the brunette muttered back, lifting her head from zach's shoulder before removing the blanket draped over her legs as she began to leave the room.

catching eyes with jack on her way out, the boy just smugly smiling sending her a small wink before his attention was back on the tv.

"fucking asshole!" diana muttered to herself, rolling her eyes as she began maing her way to the bathroom in her apartment.

"oh i'm jack. i used to perm my hair, i'm a 5'7 dickhead who likes to fuck with people and their emotions. like feelings they can't control." she mocked the boy who had just made her incredibly sexually frustrated, a tingling feeling between her thighs while she was with a group of their friends.

of course he just had to do it then the sick bastard.

the girl was so caught up in her thoughts of how she wanted to currently push jack's head through a wall that she didn't hear the boy himself creeping up behind her, grabbing her by the waist and dragging her into the nearest room which was thankfully the bathroom, before diana herself was backed against the door with her arms above her head.

"this position seems oddly familiar avery?" the girl smirked, with a raised eyebrow watching as jack didn't say anything but he very quickly brought his knee up placing it in between her legs, watching as the girls face contorted into many different emotions.

"it truly is a shame we couldn't go any further the first time isn''t it stevens?" jack asked, confidence rolling off his tongue as he shot back the remark with ease.

"well i'd disagree, i mean when we did actually fuck no matter what you say you weren't even that good babe. you might wanna work on that." she leaned closer to whisper in his ear.

"tell that to your broken headboard sweetheart." jack smiled, tucking a strand of her behind the girls ear watching as she shivered when his cold hand grazed her cheek.

"just because you broke the headboard doesn't mean i enjoyed it. it just means you got violent." diana shrugged harshly poking jack's chest, making him stumble back dropping his knee in the process.

giving diana the perfect chance to escape so she was no longer trapped against the door which had been locked in the process of her interrogation.

the girls back was now facing jack and he took it once again as another opportunity to grab her waist and pull her back into his proximity.

"the fuck?" diana laughed as jack pinched her sides, the girl leaning forwards in response as her and the boy now couldn't stop laughing.

the once high sexual tension they had dying down slightly as they shared small laughs with one another.

"get out you perv." diana chuckled turning around in the boys arms and punching his shoulder as he just unenthusiastically raised an eyebrow at her in response.

"it's nothing i haven't seen before." jack shrugged grabbing the straps of diana's dress before quickly pulling it down her body taking the brunette by surprise.

"what're your intentions here mr avery?" the girl asked, stepping out of her dress as she watched jack take off his shirt and begin unbuttoning his pants.

"to finish what we started earlier." he stated as if it was the most obvious thing in the world, grabbing the girl and pulling her into the shower.

"you mean finishing what you started, in my apartment with everyone still here and in the shower of all places?" diana questioned with a raised eyebrow.

"what's the point of doing it if it's not gonna be fun? you only live once." jack smirked grabbing the handle of the shower and turning it on before pushing the girl underneath it.

watching as her mouth fell open in shock and she glared at jack before grabbing his shoulder and pulling him under the water with her, locking their lips together.

almost straight away jack had picked the girl up, his hands under her thighs as he pushed her roughly against the wall, practically leaving her under the water.

his mouth unlatched from her lips as it began making its her down her neck, diana gripping his hair in response as she awkwardly began shifting her hips that were resting on his needing something. anything.

jack however, clearly didn't have the same idea as he removed his hands from under the girls thighs, dropping her down but catching her by her waist so she didn't fall over.

he was quick to turn her around so her back was pressed against his front as he very slowly began trailing his fingers down from the side of her neck and made his way down her stomach.

diana shivered at the feeling, her head falling back onto jack's shoulder, a breathy noise coming out of her mouth when the boys fingers trailed passed her hips.

the blonde was quick to clamp his hand over the girls mouth as she began to get slightly louder.

"calm down angel. wouldn't want anyone hearing us now would we?" he asked dipping his head down into the crook of the girls neck where he began lightly kissing and biting at her skin.

"i fucking hate you." the brunette spoke, although her voice was mumbled due to the fact she was speaking into jack's hand now.

"if you hate me you'd want me to stop right?" jack teasingly raised an eyebrow despite the fact the girl couldn't see it. but she could most certainly hear the teasing tone in his voice.

"because if i just move my hand like this-" he began explaining moving his hand away from in between the girls legs making her whine and shift in frustration.

"fine i don't hate you now fucking help me!" diana let out a harsh yelp as she used her one free hand to guide jack back to where he was once. inwardly rolling her eyes once she heard him chuckle and she could just feel the smirk sitting on his face.

obliging the boy began thumbing at her bundle of nerves watching as the girl pressed against him turned into putty, practically melting at the familiar feeling of his fingers once again inside of her.

the brunette was bucking her hips doing all she could to create friction and move faster, using her free hand in an attempt to grab jacks and move it in all the many different ways she wanted to.

every time he got deeper her head would fall back a little more until her head was practically falling over the back of his shoulder from the pure amount of bliss she was feeling.

"oh my god oh my god." diana let out breathy noises, her eyes hooded over as her chest heaved up and down.

she wasn't sure how much longer she could take this, jacks fingers working skilfully as she almost collapsed but the boy had wrapped an arm around her waist to keep her in an upright position, at least until they finished.

the duo didn't care if their friends had put together the pieces that they were missing now, all diana wanted was to finish and if she didn't get to she was going to kill someone this time.

"jack i'm gonna-" the girl murmured as she felt the familiar knot building in her stomach for the second time that night, but she couldn't finish her sentence as a moan fell from her lips and her eyes completely fell shut her body almost giving up on her.

"do it." jack encouraged, using this as his opportunity to begin speeding up his movements once again, watching as diana muttered many profanities before finishing on his fingers.

jack pulled out of the girl watching as her body shut down for a quick moment, regaining her breathes leaning all of her body weight into jack so she wouldn't fall and the boy happily stood there holding her up.

once diana was sure she wasn't about to collapse she turned around in the boys arms pressing her lips to his before moving and beginning to trail a line of kisses down his neck before moving to the boys stomach.

once she hit his v-line, jack threw his head back in frustration, desperately dripping the brunettes hair. watching as she looked up at him with innocent eyes.

"you ready?" she smirked tilting her head to the side and laughing once she saw the frustrated look in jacks face at the fact it was taking her so long.

"yes. i'm actually gonna fuck you until you can no longer stand later."

AUTHORS NOTE

soo......
what're ur thoughts✨

blame tee everyone blame tee she said she would take responsibility so she's taking it now-

um bye
love yall 😳🤚

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20K 669 27
๐ข๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก.. 5 ๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ๐ฌ ๐ก๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐š๐ง ๐š๐ง๐ง๐ฎ๐š๐ฅ ๐ฌ๐ฅ๐ž๐ž๐ฉ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ ๐ฒ๐ž๐š๐ซ ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฐ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ž๐ง๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ฒ ๐๐จ๏ฟฝ...
9.7K 221 25
๐™ฌ๐™๐™š๐™ง๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™ง๐™š๐™–๐™™ ๐™จ๐™ค๐™ข๐™š ๐™ฌ๐™™๐™ฌ ๐™ž๐™ข๐™–๐™œ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™š๐™จ! ยฉ ๐™˜๐™–๐™จ๐™จ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™๐™จ๐™–๐™จ๐™จ 2020
380K 10.4K 46
๐๐”๐€๐‘๐€๐๐“๐ˆ๐๐„ โ” in which she spends quarentine at her best friends house โ” ๐๐Ž๐Ž๐Š 1 ๐˜€๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฑ: april 7, 2020 ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฑ: july 15...
802 21 14
read to find out