The Magic that Brings us Toge...

By ASRIELDREEMURR12832

In Luz's and Amity's potion class, they were working on a new potion that finds the user's soulmate. As soon... More

Potion Class
Bottoms Up
The Mark
The Confession
Daddy's Home
The Suitor
The Warning
Mother Knows Best
Back to Class
Lunchtime
End of the Day
Mami
Reflect
The Flower
The Talk
Curse Description
The Surprize
Spilled Crimson
The Proposal
Fear and Reasoning
Confrontation
Knife to See You!
Substitution
A Breath of Fresh Air
A/N
Sunsets and New Friendships
Breaking Free
You've Got Mail
Underneath the Grom Tree

New Admirer

919 37 16
By ASRIELDREEMURR12832

Amity's POV:

The dreamworld disappeared into thin air as Luzy and I held onto our embrace. I woke up to notice the sun glistening through the windowpanes. Luzy was curled into my chest as I winced from the stiffness of the floor. 

"Morning beautiful," I whispered, brushing my hand through her chocolate hair.

"Morning Ami," she replied while pulling me closer to her.

"We made it Luzy," I said as I wrapped my arms around Luzy.

"I'm so happy," she replied. 

"So, are we going to school today?" I asked. My gut turned at the fear of my parents counterstrike from two days ago. 

"Yeah, we should probably go to school. Willow and Gus would be concerned if we still don't return. Don't get me wrong, I would love to spend the whole day at home, but our homework load would be killer," she replied as she scratched the back of her neck.

"I'm tired love, but you are right. We need to return to school. Hey, at least it is Friday," I giggled. We both sat up to get changed into our uniforms. Once we were done we trudged down the stairs.

"Morning you two," Eda cheered with a mug of apple blood in her hand.

"Morning Eda, did we give you too much trouble last night?" Luzy asked. 

"Surprisingly, you two were as tame as a house pet," she replied. 

"Thank you for helping us with the curse Mrs. Eda," I thanked as she smiled. 

"No problem. Do either of you remember the events after your transformation?" Eda asked. 

"Well, Luzy and I went to this dreamlike realm like the one in Willow's memory. We saw parts of what our wolf forms were up to, but we had no control," I explained.

"That's what happened to me too; however, every transformation allows you to have more and more control until it wears you down," Eda admitted. 

"That's good, I'm still relieved my father didn't read into the curse," I replied.

"Yeah, same here. I was scared you two were going to tear each other to pieces," Eda responded.

"Hey Eda, we are going to school today," Luzy claimed.

"Are you guys sure? I mean I support you, but a curse can wear you down," Eda asked in a concerned tone. 

"We should be okay, but thanks for asking," Luzy thanked. 

"Alright, just be safe you two," Eda asked.

"We will try our best Mrs. Eda," I claimed. We walked to the living room and we picked up our staff. 

"If you feel unsafe, please leave. I don't want you guys to get hurt again," Eda begged. 

"We will Eda, I promise," Luzy claimed. 

"Okay, okay, have a good day at school you two. Don't get too brainwashed," Eda giggled.

"Thank you, Eda," we said as we walked out the door. Ash and Draco went into their flight forms as we started our flight to the school. The cold air hit our faces when we flew through the air. 

"You ready?" I asked.

"Yeah, you?" Luzy asked. 

"I think so, if Mark bothers us again I might lose it though," I replied. 

"I won't let him mess with you Ami," Luzy comforted.

"Thank you Luzy, my fearless champion," I replied. This caused her to blush as we descended to Hexside. 

"Anytime love," Luzy replied. We walked to our first class to see Boscha waiting by the front door. 

"Hi Boscha, what is it?" I asked as she grinned with a slight blush.

"Hey, Luz, do you by a chance know what Willow would enjoy as a gift?" Boscha asked. 

"I would get her something from the heart," Luzy replied.

"What does that mean?" she asked.

"Get her something that meaningful to you," Luzy explained.

"Thank you, Luz," Boscha exclaimed. 

"No problem, Boscha," Luzy cheered. We walked into class and sat at our table. The sun glistened through the window as I tapped the edge of the table.

"It's so early," I groaned. 

"Yeah, it sure is early," Luzy replied while grabbing my hand under the table. 

"Hello class, we have a new witch in this course so be nice," the teacher claimed. A girl with lavender hair entered the room as she sat in the empty space behind us. The teacher went on about the notes and they gave us lab work. We had to craft a potion that changed a physical feature on our body for a short period of time. 

"Hi what's your name?" the new girl said as she tapped Luzy's shoulder. 

"My name is Luz, and this is Amity," Luz replied as she put her arm around me. 

"That's a cute name, my name is Alice. Hey, human are you free after school I was wondering if you would like to get lunch?" she asked. This new girl was starting to get on my nerves. Quickly, I kissed Luzy's cheek while glaring into Alice's eyes.

"Oh, I see you are taken," Alice mumbled. Luzy's blush covered her face as she wrapped her arm around me. 

"Yeah, Ami is my girlfriend," Luzy replied.

"Darn, the human has bad taste, still hot though," Alice commented as my temper started to boil.

"Excuse me," I growled. Alice grinned knowing that she hit a soft spot. 

"I love Ami more than anything, so stop claiming I have bad taste. She is beautiful, kind, smart, and caring," Luzy replied while holding onto my shoulder.

"Alright, I know the feeling of loyalty that comes from love. We will see how long it takes you to find your true soulmate," Alice retored. 

"Don't worry about her Ami, it's you I want not her," Luzy claimed while pecking my cheek with a soft kiss. 

"I love you Luzy," I whispered as she smiled.

"I love you too Ami," she replied. 

"What type of modification potion would you like to make?" I asked trying to forget about Alice. 

"I don't know Ami, what would you like to make?" Luzy asked. 

"Do you want to make a potion to make cat ears? I know you really like that hoodie of yours. Plus, it would only last an hour," I claimed watching Luzy's face beam. 

"I would love that Ami," she squealed while hugging me tightly. We got out the ingredients to prepare the potion, and we stirred them up for what felt like hours. The potion was a light blue color as we scooped it up into two test tubes. 

"Bottoms up," I joked.

"Bottoms up," she giggled as we downed the floral potion. Her eyes were sealed tight as she placed the test tube down.

"Did it work?" she asked.

"You'll have to see," I teased. Her eyes glowed as she stared at the amber ears placed on my head.

"Woah, there so cute," she exclaimed as she touched my right ear. 

"Yours are cute too," I chimed, brushing the fur on her ears. 

"Woah, I love catgirls," Alice chimed. 

"This catgirl is mine," Luzy claimed as she held me tightly.

"I know, relax. It will take time to realize who your true admirer is," Alice cooed. 

"Just ignore her," I whispered. Luzy shook her head up and down as she turned back to the front.

"Oh, I see she forces you to be in a relationship with her," Alice growled in disappointment.

"No, she doesn't. Now leave us alone Alice, I am not interested in you," Luzy spat as she held onto me with a tight grip. 

"Fine, we will see," she replied. She thankfully kept quiet.

"I love you Ami," Luzy whispered. 

"I love you too Luzy," I replied. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.2K 858 62
Luz Noceda, Half Vampire/Half Human meets Amity Blight, the Little Miss Perfect. Amity doesn't know, her vibes doesn't just matches hers and she does...
42.5K 983 17
2 years have passed since Amity last saw Luz. Even though she didn't expect to see Luz ever again her feelings for the human girl never changed. The...
178K 5.9K 29
After a grudgby accident brings Luz and Amity together, Luz learns the horrifying truth of Amity's past and present while working through her own. Wa...
20K 737 17
My own cover I made! Lumity fan fic Amity's life was never easy but she'd always leave the house to relax in the woods, Luz never noticed her there a...