The schools nightmare(inquisi...

Por LUKASLOSTEYELASHES

Discontinued. A school called Royale High we're there is 2 groups of 3 boys and 3 girls and suddenly they sta... M谩s

Info:)
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
13
14
15
16
17
18
All authors and readers please read!
New book!
19
another new book:)

12

404 13 4
Por LUKASLOSTEYELASHES

Light's Pov:
As I accidentally made Charli trip a little somehow she fell on top of me and..we kissed..by accident tho!

Light:Oh crap i'm so sorry Charli

Charli:I-Its fine j-just let me r-read..

As she got off me she went back to her seat and continued reading,well that was awkward at least no one saw that..

Zach:Did I just see that right?

Light:HEY IT WAS A ACCIDENT AND SINCE WHEN WERE YALL HERE?!

Alex:We've been here for the past 5 minutes did you not hear the door are were you two busy making out?

Charli:Sh-Shut up h-he said it was a accident and y'all act like if y'all haven't!!

Zach:Shush Charli we got reasons

Alex:Excuse me?!

After they sat down aside us we start talking like always and i'm now wondering if Drake and Jade got away..oh well we'll see.

Drake's Pov:
I've been here for a while now whit Jade,I wanted to give in but I also didn't want my Jade to wake up,I'm probably a big simp for her but I mean who wouldn't fall for her she's like a-

Teacher 2:There's 4 on the detention room we only need 2 more but were..

Drake:Jade..

Jade:Hmm..?

Drake:Let's just give in..

Jade:Yeah..5 more minutes mom..

Drake:Babe I-

Since it seemed like she was still half asleep I went in and gave her a kiss..WHY IS THIS BITCH NOT UP YET(THIS IS A JOKE LMAO BACK TO THE STORY)after I kissed her she still wasn't awake,do I suck at kissing..

Jade:One more..

Drake:Hmm..no let's go out now..

Jade:But..

As she looked at me whit those sad eyes..god dammit Jade why do you do this to me.After I kissed her again me and her got out the room and waited for a teacher to get our attention.

Jade:Were are they?

Drake:I don't know..

Hey that's the dude from earlier..why is he-

Teacher 1:Gotcha to the detention room this instant!

Drake:Ok ok..

As I walked whit Jade to the room but I start thinking..who was that?

Alex's Pov:
As we were talking we all then heard the door open and Jade and Drake came in and sat down aside us.

Light:Took you long enough

Drake:We just gave in..tho question have y'all seen any sketchy dude around here?

Zach:Does he wear a hoodie the while time?

Drake:Yeah..

Zach:Well I had tho..

Drake:Tho what?

Zach:Oh nothing um either why did you ask?

Drake:He entered this room I think it was that weird room or whatever it's called?

Charli:Dissecting room

Jade:But I thought the room was off limits after th-

Alex:Shh don't speak about it I still get chills..

The dissecting room is pretty much were you dissect a lot of things..but this one time last year someone cut opened a lot of poor animals and gosh it was so disturbing I can already image it again right now eeek!!

Drake:Well yeah b-

DOINEE..
(pretend that's the noise it made when the lights went out)

Light:What happened to the lights..

As we all got our phones out we turned the flashlight on and just looked around..

Zach:Hey what the hell is that..

Alex:What's wh-AHHH

Zach:Princess are you ok?!

Alex:S-Something..f-fa-face..

Drake:Hey it's gone!!

As Zach helped me up I then go near him and hug him because their face was..was just-

Zach:Hey what's wrong..?

Alex:Their f-face..

Jade:What about their face?

Alex:I-..

BANG

Light:CHARLI!!

Charli:L-Light..LIGHT!!

The lights came back on and Light he..he was shot in the side of his stomach.We immediately went to him,Drake and Jade got out for help,Charli was panicking,Zach was telling Light to hold on and I..I kept thinking..was it him..?

4 hours later..

Light was in the hospital and Charli went with him,I was whit the rest and we just sat down in a table outside as people were walking by keeping their eyes on us.I can't lie we all felt like crying a little because even tho Light is a weird idiot we all love and care for him but..why just why,Light please be ok please be ok..

Drake:So..

Zach:What now..?

Alex:I-I'm going t-to go to the restroom..

As I got up I walked thru this lonely hallway
I keep on thinking and thinking why did Light get shot and for what reason exactly.While I was walking I saw this guy walking towards me..

????:I need to have a word whit you..

Alex:But I-

As the guy grabbed my hand he pulled me into a room making me go against a wall as he had his hand against it to.He took of his hoodie and..woah.

Evan:My name's Evan..Evan Reyn and well I guess you could say i'm here to warn you about some things..

Alex:U-Um what are those things?

Evan:Are you familiar to a letter that might look like this?

He pulled out a letter and as I grab it and look the handwriting and name looked the same!?

Alex:Y-Yeah but how-

Evan:I could tell..somehow but that's not the point you see Alex you and your friends are in danger and you may ask how? well someone in this school is doing this whit I guess you could say a cult or summoning but is anyone against you or..?

Summoning..cult..excuse me are we dealing whit demons?!

Alex:W-Well my ex c-crush..

Evan:I see..well what's his name?

Alex:His name was J-

SLAM

Zach:Alex who is this did they hurt you!!

As Zach pulled me to him I then look at Evan and Zach started questioning him..ugh why does he act like this?

Zach:Your that sketchy dude..what business do you need to have whit Alex!

Evan:Oh my apologies I'm just trying to help y'all out..

Evan looked a little upset as he leaned over whit his arms cross..let me give you a little explanation of how he looks,he has middle part black hair,his style seems e-boyish?,he has a dangling earring on both of his ears and well he had looks if that explains.

Zach:Whit what exactly..

Evan:Don't y'all have a little situation right now?

Zach:And how do you know about that?

Evan:I could tell..tho here's a letter I found and it looks like you need it more than I do

As Evan gave Zach the letter he then walked out but he secretly gave me another note..I smile at him awkwardly and well he smiled back.

Zach:Let's go whit the others..

30 minutes later..

Charli's Pov:
As I sat aside Light..I look at him and I just-

Light:Charli..Ch-Charli are you..you ok..

Charli:Light..Light I-

Light:What happened..?

Charli:Y-You..got sh-shot..

Light:Oh..did you get hurt Charli?

Charli:N-No..

Charli:Light i'm sorry..

Light:For what?

Charli:You got shot because of me Light..

Light:But your not hurt s-

Charli:THATS NOT THE POINT LIGHT YOU GOT HURT BECAUSE OF ME AND I-

Light:Charli..

As I looked at Light whit my tearing up eyes I just..I felt so bad that's all I could think of,how am I going to repay him for saving my life..

Light:Hey don't cry..at least i'm still alive right?

He wiped my tears and..

|

|

EEEEEE 1K READS THANK YOU ALL FOR THE SUPPORT LATELY TvT💕!!
That is all for today I hoped you all enjoyed:D
Don't forget to like,comment and share for support and motivation and so this book could also get noticed more!
I love you all and take care💕!!
-AR

Seguir leyendo

Tambi茅n te gustar谩n

54.6K 1.9K 44
I suddenly crashed to the floor, my papers flying everywhere "Watch where you're going, Jesus!" The middle one said and kept walking. "Hey, asshole...
6.6K 715 58
An internal voice told me to "call him," but I chose not to. I dismissed it once more, saying, "He never liked me anyway." I am stuck in my dilemma...
150 18 34
If you were in high school and the students around you were acting weird, what would you do? Jade Ryans is in her final year of High School at Heartf...
310K 9.6K 29
COMPLETED, CURRENTLY EDITING/PARTIALLY REWRITING (please excuse the mess. Some of the plot is being changed so there might be a few areas that get co...