Izuku in POKEMON WORLD!?!??!

By HarshaJirou

HEY PEEPS ITS MY SECOND BOOK . I WILL EXPLAIN ABOUT THIS IN THE FIRST CHAPTER . pls support guys cause i need... More

chapter 1: meeting the GOD!??!?!?!.
chapter 3. Pewter city gym and a VULPIX and EEVEE!?! .
chapter 4 : cerulean gym and the 3 sisters.
ANNOUNCEMENT.
chapter 5 :vermillion gym and a decision
chapter 6: training and a pretty dark green haired girl.
chapter 7: celadon gym battle and some more love
chapter 8: new partners and fuchsia gym battle.
why i dont update much.
chapter 9 : girls need affection~ and cinnabar island
Chapter 10: MHA world situation.
important announcement
Chapter 11: viridian city gym and a quirky eevee.
chapter 12: Back to someone important
chapter 13: the 2 months training plan and new pokemon.
Chapter 14:Time for the league.
new idea . Please read and comment
new book discord server. please join and help.
Chapter 15: The Opening Ceremony and First Match.
Chapter 16 : the vine's victory and the second match.
Chapter 17: The match with Gary Oak !
Chapter 18: The top 16.
Chapter 19 : Top 8.
Chapter 20: Situation in MHA part 2.
Chapter 21 : the finals. Lets go Dominate.
Chapter 22: The Finals part-2 and decisions.
New book. for mha fans.

chapter 2:meeting ash and saving girls

6.8K 109 221
By HarshaJirou

" blah blah " = normal human speaking

(isugb)=thinking

" sup bish"= pokespeech which only izuku understands or when izuku speaks through mind.

**********************************************************************************************

TIMESKIP TO 5 HOURS . 

izuku's pov.

dragonite landed in front of prof.oak's laboratory .igot of him and returned him back in his pokeball and put it away in the P.D[ pocket dimension] and then knocke on the door and waited for response, the door opened and i saw the famous professer oak. he said " what can i do for you young man?". i took out the package from my P.D and gave it to him saying " prof. birch has given me the task of handing this to you , prof.oak". he smiled and replied " thanks trainer . would you like to come inside " . i shook my head saying " sorry professer but i gotta be on my may to start my trainer life " with a smile and he told me " here is my contact information if you need anything ." .

 i took the paper and said " thank you prof, i will give you calls when i discover anything new." . I was about to leave when i saw a kid who is 10 years old wearing pajamas . he had raven hair and amber eyes , he then came up to us and said " omg i am sry prof.oak i overslept and woke up late " while panicking , prok.oak then led him inside , i was curius of his choice and followed them inside . i then saw him panicking there not being any start for him , i was about to offer help but prof.oak told " i do have a pokemon for you but it has some issues ash." 

the boy had stars in his eyes when he heard this and said " i dont care if he has issues i am happy with what i recieve" . i smiled at his optimism and asked " hey boy what is your name and goal to want to be a pokemon trainer .". he looked at me and said " my name is ash ketchum and my goal is to be a pokemon master ." i smiled at the determination in his eyes and said" train hard and love your pokemon and you will go far in life .". he said " thanks for advice big bro..?". i chuckled and said " izuku . " . he smiled and replied " yes big bro izuku".

 he opened the pokeball with a lightning symbol on it , out came a cute pikachu . i smiled and said " well time for me to go bye prof.oak and good luck ash i am your first rival ." i left to go inside viridian forest. i wondering inside for a 1 day and pulled out a camping set from P.D . and set it and let all my pokemon out , as soon as i released them . i was tackled my gardevoir who was in her human form . 

i then gave a kiss to my girlfriend and gave hugs to flareon,milotic and torchic and a fist bump to lucario and dragonite and we all trained for 2 hours before hearing a girl's voice yelling "HELP"
. I QUICKLY  ran towards the voice enhancing my body using aura to be as fast as lucario . i arrived to see two beautiful girls who were about to be abducted my 5 guys wearing black t-shirts with capital R in red color at the center and . i ordered " dragonite , lucario , milotic go beat their pokemon and gardevoir and flareon defend the girls , while i beat these punks " i took of my hoodie and threw it towards the girl with black hair tied to a spikey ponytail and told her " cover yourself ". she nodded and caught my hoodie .

 i then quickly spread aura around my body and quickly gave the 5 punks , chops on their neck which enough force to knock them unconsious for an hour and tied them up together with some rope in my P.D . i took their pokeballs and returned their knockedout pokemon and put the pokeballs on the punks belt's. i then went towards the girls but not to close since they may be scared and asked " are you both ok , why were they chasing you " . they both looked at eachother and nodded and the one with short purple hair answered " thx for saving us even though you dont know us . i am kyoka and this is momo , we are orphans and were sold to a evil organisation called team rocket but we escaped to this forest since i had dream-" her eyes quickly widened and she said " you , you appear in my dreams everynight to save us from them " . i was shocked at this and said " i know you might not know me but i am izuku , i just started my journey today and if you want you both can travel with me so i can keep you safe from the organisation " with a smile .

 they both looked at eachother and talked to them selves so i couldn't hear them and they said " we accept and we are in your care izuku" together . i then opened my P.D and took out 2 more of my hoodies . 1 for myself and one for kyoka . they both looked at me with shock and kyoka asked " um izuku where do you pull them out from ?". with a dumbfounded expression . i chuckled and said " i have a phychic powers which allow me to create a dimension where there is no time flow i can store anything there ." .

 they both had stars in their eyes and momo said " so izuku where are we going first?" . for now lets go to viridian city and shop for some clothes since you guys cant wear my hoodie's forever . they both nodded and then gardevoir tackled izuku and asked " are they gonna be with us babe " . [ gardevoir in human form can speak normally]. kyoka and momo looked shocked and momo asked " izuku who is this ?" . i answered " my girlfriend gardevoir " and then kyoka questioned " isn't gardevoir a pokemon?" to which i looked at my gf and gave her a nod " she then turned into her original self " and momo and kyoka had their jaw dropped .

 i chuckled and said " this gardevoir is special ." . i then gave both of then a hand and they took it and stood up . i then gester then to follow me and we walked back to my camp site . i then proceded to tie the punks to the nearby tree who were being carried by gardevoir using phychic. after tieing them up , i pulled out 2 more sleeping bags from my P.D since i always prepare myself for emergencies. i gave one of them each and i quickly deployed a aure field of 50 meter radius so i can sense if anyone enters it and wake up .we then talked about ourselves for a while and slept.

TIME SKIP TO MORNING.

I woke up and looked at my watch to see its 5:30am . i got and started doing some exercises like . one hand push-ups , pull ups , stretching and weight lifting using the weights in my P.D . i got done by 6:30am and proceded to make break fast before waking up the girls . i made some pokemon food for my pokemon and bacon with eggs for me, momo and kyoka. after finishing preparing the breakfast to shook the girls awake and said " breakfast is ready . brush your teeth in the pond 30 meters to you right and come back ." .

 they both nodded still a bit sleepy but got up and took the tooth brushes i gave them and went towards the pond nearby . they came looking refreshed after 10 minutes . i smiled and said wanna"see all my pokemon?". they both had excited looks and nodded furiously .

 i chuckled and released all my pokemon and said " these are my six pokemon flareon, gardevoir,dragonite,lucario,milotic and torchic" . momo and kyoka introduced themselves and my pokemon warmed up to them rly fast . after breakfast i put all the stuff in my P.D and returned my pokemon and turned towards them and said " lets go to viridian city " and they both yelled "yeah!". we walked in the path towards a open meadow. i looked up in the sky to see the legendary pokemon ho-oh flying above us .

 i yelled " DID YOU SEE THAT ?" . they both nodded but still looked shookth. i then saw a rainbow feather fall . i ran towards it and quickly caught it and put it in my P.D . i then turned to the girls and said " lets continue" . they both nodded and jogged to catch up with me and we walked to viridian city . 

TIME SKIP TO 12:00pm .

we just arrived at the viridian city i then took out 2,000$ and gave them 1000$ each and told them " go shop for your clothes and lets meet up at the pokemon centre at the evening.". they both nodded and left together with gardevoir who wanted to get to know them .i then suddenly got a idea " since i am 17 and i have a driver's license i can buy a car which will make it easy to travel." i said to no-one in particular . 

i then looked up the pokenav to see that there is a toyota showroom nearby. i quickly ran to it . after a few minutes of searching i finally found it . i then went inside and went towards the salesman and asked . " which model is safe to drive in a little rough places " , he replied " this car is toyota fortuner , it is costly but it has great suspension and big tires which allows it to drive smoothly over rough places . it has many features to " .

 the salesman then explained to me all its features and when he finished i asked " how much for it ?" . the top-end model with all extra features is 60,000$ while the one without extra features is 53,000 $ . i then took out the required money from P.D and handed it to the man . i then signed some insurance papers and chose white colour " hmmm is it electric?" .

 he nodded and i was happy since dragonite can use thunderbolt to quickly charge its battery in seconds . and whats more is than we can lean back the seats enough to sleep in them . so no need for sleeping bags .. YAY. i then took the keys and went towards the car i selected which was parked outside .

i started the engine and honestly it was so silent and i drove to the pokemon center and parked my car at the parking spot available .

 people were looking at my car in awe which i can understand cause most people use cycles or pokemon for transportation or buses and rarely people buy cars especially the one as costly as mine. i went inside the pokemon centre and booked a a single bed room for me and a double bed room for the girls . i was about to go to the nearby couch to sit but i saw a male with blue hair and a female with long pink hair and a meowth WALKING LIKE A HUMAN WTF and IT TALKS TOOO .

 i then noticed that the male and female wore team rocket uniforms so i quickly jumped into action with my aura infused body and knocked them out and turned towards nurse joy and i smiled and said " pls call officer jenny so she can arrest them . after like 5 minutes officer jenny crashed through the door with her jeep and norse joy " THERE IS CLEARLY PARKING AVAILABLE OUTSIDE JUNNY "yelled to jenny who just scratched her nack and turned to me and asked " did you knock them out ?". i replied " yes " and smiled and hand cuffed the 3 of them and put them in the jeep and then she turned to nurse joy and asked " do you know whose that costly looking black car outside is ?" .

 nurse joy then nodded and then pointed to me .. i already knew what she would ask so i simply showed my drivers license and she then said " nice car btw cutie ~" . i blushed at her compliment and said " t-thx jenny " . she smiled and left towards the police station in her van . i then turned to nurse joy and asked " um are all the jenny's this flirty ?" . she replied " well with how you look , i think its natural that girls would flirt with you ?" . i then chatted with nurse joy for a while and i honestly liked how she could keep her smile all the time . 

 TIME SKIP TO 6:00pm .

i saaw momo and kyoka enter with like 10 big shopping bags each . kyoka looked at me and said " izuku pls put them in your P.D cause they are really heavy." i chuckled and took the bags from them and put them in my P.D and turned to gardevoir in her human form and asked " hey babe how was your shopping with them ". she replied " it was fun and they also admitted that they li-" she was cut off by the girls putting their hands on her mouth and yell " DONT TELL HIM YET " together with their faces red .

 i then said " oh btw i have a surprise for your 3" . they looked at me confused and i said " close your eyes and hold my hand while i will guide you to the surprise " . they nodded and held my hand and closed their eyes . i then guided them towards my new car and said " open your eyes " . they opened their eyes and looks increadible shocked and then momo said " no you didnt " .

 i smiled and replied " yes i did and it makes travelling 100 times easier so we can have more free time after earning all 8 badges to sight see around the major cities ." i was then tackled by the 3 girls who yelled " THATS SOO COOL". i then heard gardevoir say " do it girls " , momo and kyoka blushed and i was confused and said " what do you m-" i was quickly cutoff by momo kissing me passionately with her hands around my neck . she immediately pulled away and before i had any chance to register what happened kyoka immediatley smashed her lips with mine with her hands on my chest . i was dumbfounded but immediately blushed hard when i realised what happened and then momo said " we love you and gardevoir has agreed to share you with us " i turned to gardevoir who has a smirk on her face .

 i then sighed and said " fine i ma say this i do love you both too " while blushing like a tomato . i was then tackled to the ground by the 3 of them who gave me a peck on my lips each and got-off me while i was blushing red all over my face . but then kyoka said " wow izu~ you are packing some serious muscle inside that hoodie ". i smiled and said " i workout alongside my pokemon". then we went inside and ate dinner and i returned gardevoir inside her ball and we left towards our room and slept for the day ." .

WORD COUNT: 2772.

HOPE YOU ENJOYED  I WILL FROM NOW ONE RELEASE 2 CHAPTERS A WEEK ON THIS BOOK AND ALSO MY FIRST BOOK TOO.

TIME TO VOLT TACKLE TO THE NEXT CHAPTER.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

548 3 20
🔞🔞TW: this book contains smut, strong language, sexual assault, and mention of abuse. 🔞🔞 I'm going to try to update at least once a week. Credit...
188K 3.7K 90
After winning the Kalos League and keeping their promise, Ash and Serena continue their journey together. From new regions, to new Pokemon, to new ba...
128K 1.1K 47
Hello guys, just yesterday the book was glitching and realized that another story was removed and forget who request them. Anyway, this is like part...
45 4 1
My First Original Story it's terrible the grammar and spelling I did my best to the best of my ability. I worked on this story for 3 years! please I...