Mr. Demon

By Kookiejams6

"You don't believe me do you?" I shook my head while laughing. He pushed me to a wall and pinned me to it. ... More

Introducing
1. Moving
2. Friends
3. Demon
4. Sleepover
5. Siblings
6. Project friends
7. Fight
8. The demon attack
9. Exposed
10. Kingdom
11. Prison
12. Fake relationship
13. Another person in prison
14. London
Thank yoouuu
15. The demon queen
16. Fight a queen
17. Games
18. Powers
19. News
20. Plan
21. Doing the plan
22. Job
23. Flirting
24. Maybe Rape
25. What to do
27. The annoying date
28. The talk
29. Unfriend
30. Message
31. Marking
32. Spy
33. Going back
34. Fake
35. Soulmate
36. Funeral [Ending]

26. Sus

54 6 1
By Kookiejams6

Ellie's P.O.V

I woke up at the same time as Jungkook. We woke up early so we had much time and Jimin were still sleeping.

I prepared myself and as I was about to go down, Jimin woke up.

I went downstairs and saw Jungkook sitting on the couch. I just sat beside him.

"Hey look what I found in my gallery!' Jungkook told me and sent me a pic.

Jungkook:

Jungkook: "Demon" my ass 😂😂

Jungkook: I made this meme of him

Jungkook:

Ellie: 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Ellie: I like those 😂😂😂 I can judge him a little now 😂😂

Jungkook: 😂😂😂

I decided to message Jimin.

Ellie: Good morning

Ellie: Those eyes looks very demonish 😂😂

Ellie:

Ellie:

Jimin: You got those from jungkook right? And he made that photo with the text?

Ellie: Yep

Jimin: I know him well 😂😂

Jimin: 'Not demonish'?

Jimin:

Holy shit.. he's handsome! Why is his eyes red tho?

Jimin: I heard that 😏😏 and my eyes are always red or yellow. I wear lenses.

Ellie: Oooh! Okay prepare urself and come downstairs to eat breakfast.

Jimin: Yes ma'am 😂😂

I put my phone down and saw Zack coming out from his room only to remember something.. he's about to ruin my life today.. or at least maybe.

Jimin came up to me. "I hope he doesn't do anything" he whispered and I nodded.

We breakfast and then I and Zack got our stuff to go out.

I got up to my and Jimin's room to get my phone and also to bring the invisible Jimin.

"Hold my hand so we can always be together. Cause you can't see me and I can't talk or else he'll find out. So I'll be able to tell you if something weird is happening when we're holding hands." Jimin said.

"Why not brain talk or whatever?" I asked.

"He might be a demon and know everything."

"Oh ok. And how are you gonna sit in the car?" I asked.

"Can you sit in the backseat?" He said and giggled. "Or I can just climb back before you sit then grab your arm or smth."

"Makes sense. Let's go then!" I said and he turned invisible.

I got startled by feeling a hand touching mine. I backed away.

"Calm down it's me!" Jimin said.

He held my hand again and we went down to go outside.

"Here you are!" Zack said and we went to the car.

"You know Zack I'm feeling like sitting in the backseat." I said. "If you don't mind."

Zack looked at me weirdly for a second then said "I mean as you like!"

I smiled and sat in the backseat.

He started driving. "You look beautiful today."

Well that was random! "Thanks!" I said awkwardly.

"I wish I was your mirror, so that I could look at you every morning."

What kind of pick up line was that? That's The worst thing I've ever heard!

"Want to go on a date with me tomorrow?"

I froze. What the heck is this?

"We can skip work. There's a good restaurant near by. It serves a very good pie. It's Rhubarb pie. Have you tasted Rhubarb before?" He asked. Jimin held tighter into my hand for a moment exactly when Zack said Rhubarb.

"No I haven't." I answered.

"You should taste it. I can buy you Rhubarb pie tomorrow if you want."

Jimin held tightly to my hands again at the same word.

"No but thanks anyway." I answered.

"You sure? It's really really good!" He said.

"Yeah I'm sure! I'm taken anyway." I lied.

"I know!" He said and winked.

Okay what the hell is wrong with him?

"But hey Ellie, do you think it's weird that Jimin never eats?" He asked. Shit!

"He's allergic to food. All food! This allergy is rare and called EGID." I said. Thank god I knew about this allergy and it's name.

"Oh! Okay anyways so you're going to the date tomorrow but you don't want Rhubarb pie?" He asked. Is he dumb?

"No I'm not going!" I said.

"Why not? we'll get to know each other more. And also, what's wrong with having two partners? It's okay right? And your partner won't even find out. Cheat on him!" Zack said.

He's crazy! I mean if I ever were in a relationship with anyone I wouldn't cheat!

"Jimin is your boyfriend right? Why not me too? You know I'm better than him! Cheat on him!" He said. This bitch!

Jimin held tightly into my hand again. Something's happening! Is Zack planning something or what?

"No thanks! I don't like dates so sorry!" I lied. I mean it's kind of true cause I only go to dates for food and to have more time with the person if I really like him. So I would never agree on a date with someone that I don't like. Or maybe for food.. but not this time!

But seriously what's wrong with cheating?

Jimin held tightly into my hand. Is he reading my mind again?

He held tightly again. I guess it's a yes.

We arrived at work and I got down. Jimin released my hand letting me go.

I don't know what happened with Jimin but he wasn't holding my hand anymore.

I went with Zack into his shop and I went in the bathroom to change to work clothes. My phone lit up making me see that I got a message.

Jimin: Whatever happens DO NOT eat, taste or put rhubarb in your mouth!!! You'll die.

Ellie: I'll die?

Jimin: You're allergic to Rhubarb because you're the real owner of the bracelet.

Jimin: Zack can control minds. He cannot read like me, or maybe he can I don't know. What I know is that he can control your mind since he did when you started thinking of cheating.

Jimin: He can be a demon. Or he has a power but ain't a demon. I don't know but we need to be careful.

Ellie: Alright thank you for your information

Jimin: Np!

Jimin: Also after getting some money we'll depart cause it doesn't need a lot of money to ride a bus.

Ellie: True! But I gtg now we can talk when you and I get home.

Jimin: Alright!

I put my phone down, dressed and got out to do my job. But when I got out of the dressing room.. no one was there except Zack.

"Aren't the shop opened yet? Where are the workers and people?" I asked confused.

"The shop doesn't open today. I'm taking you to a date with me!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

905 48 11
--He's a sin she's willing to commit and confess to God to seek forgiveness so that she can sin again freshly... But the moment she sees him an unkno...
2.5K 290 15
Have you ever been obsessed with something for soo long. Not right? But Taehyung found his obsession towards the boy named Park jimin. "WHY Are You...
130K 6.7K 35
"I like it, when she smile...but, I love it,when I am the reason!" [He said while looking at her secretly and admiring her.] ___________________ "I l...
4.8K 237 34
They meet each other when they are kids they don't realize what is coming for them. They will meet the legendary creatures that everyone believed wer...