Gamer of the Bow (OC x RWBY)...

By netapel

Neta got bamboozled by truck-chan and gets 'The Gamer' as a result. And as a pro gamer, he knows how importan... More

Congratulations!
Open the game!
3 months
We're off to see the Wizard
The Wonderful wizard of Oz
The Big Apple
A Trailer
M Trailer
P Trailer
R Trailer
The bees knees
Initiation Start!
First day of school
A callout post.
Oh no it's Spooky
NOTE!!!
New Story!
Guess who's back?
So, It's been a year...
Please Stop (Unless)
Rewrite is up!

Initiation: The Sequel

1.9K 24 16
By netapel

So, I find myself surrounded by shadowy death monsters from all sides and the only help I have is a man who I hate.

Without saying anything I take out my bow from my inventory and pull out an arrow.

This isn't any normal arrow though. This arrow has a Beenade tied to the head.

I only have 19 of these left but I really don't want to fight all these monsters by myself. there's like, 50 of them.

Charging the arrow with 200 MP i fire it at the largest group. The Explosion of the arrow itself kills around seven of the bastards but that doesn't matter. What I wanted are the Bee's.

You see, The Beenade is as it sounds. A grenade filled with bees.
The Bees themselves aren't normal bee's either. They are Magic bees, Meaning they can't be killed. Instead the bee's last for around five minutes and attack anything I deem an enemy.

Now with 43 Grimm left and a small army of bees by my side I start the actual fight.

Pulling out three arrows I charge each of them with 30 MP, shooting them at quick succession, at the Grimm. From the corner of my eye I see Mercury fighting off some Grimm by himself. He doesn't seem to need any help. Shooting more arrow at the monsters, Ducking under a  swing from a Beowolf, and blowing an Ursa's brains out with an arrow charged with 70 MP. We manage to kill all the grimm.

I see some notes saying I leveled up but I'm more interested in the drops.

You see, after finishing the hidden quest to save Amber I earned the Dungeon and Mob Drops gimmick.

That was a month ago. I learned in that time that Mob drops only  come from dead mobs. I didn't kill anything except some fly that was annoying me in that month, meaning I got no drops.

Training dummies don't count as mobs sadly and I also don't think killing a random bird will give me anything. so I checked with the Game.

I asked the question of what counts as a Mob, the answer was something that I was happy to hear, but also kinda' bummed out about.

Mobs are Creatures that are either neutral or Hostile to the player, sapient races do not count as mobs so that was a good thing, i won't go power hungry and start killing civilians for a chance to earn some legendary treasure. The bad part is the passive creatures that do not outright attack the user or pose no threat don't count as mobs. Meaning that if I kill a deer it won't drop meat, it will just die. But If I kill a crocodile that is attacking me I will get a drop from him.

It was very confusing but I hope you guys get the gist of it.

Good Animal = No Drop.
Bad Animal = Yes Drop.
Human = No Drop.
Monster = Yes Drop

And the other thing I learned from the Game was that the drops go into the inventory instead of into the world around. Which is good and bad in itself.

it's good because I don't need to explain why a pile of money appeared after i killed a mountain lion. it's bad because my Inventory will collect all the drops, meaning that I have to sort out the good drops from the bad drops.

Nobody wants to sort garbage, but now I have to.

The Dungeons are another thing i asked the Game.
Dungeons are realms that appear around the world in some places.

Only the Gamer and his Party can see and enter the dungeon and it appears as some sort of portal into a pocket dimension.

Dungeons can come in many different shapes and sizes, from Mazes to Puzzles, From Arena's to Castles.

The only thing that all dungeons have is a Boss Mob.

For Example a Dungeon takes the form of a Dwemer Ruin, Even if it has puzzles instead of mobs, or even mobs without any traps. it will always have  some sort of boss. For Example for the Dwemer Ruin,The boss would be A Dwarven Centurion.

That is just an example of what I managed to gather from the game since I haven't found a dungeon yet.

Back to the drops from the Grimm.

-12,050 Lien
-14 Beowolf Fang
-2 Ursa Claw
-1 Gacha token.

Quickly using the Gacha token I frown at what I get.

-2 Set of Silver Cutlery.

I have a wooden bowel and now I have silver cutlery.

Now I need a plate and a cup and I have a full set.

"C'mon, I know you don't like me, but we need to get through initiation, Let's go!" Mercury calls out to me and starts walking towards where the temple is supposed to be.

I sigh and follow him.

I have the one partner i didn't want and And Gacha roll gave me  trash, The drops are mostly useless. at least I have more money.

The rewards for Finishing Initiation should be worth it.

Actual Armor and extra weapons should make this kinda' worth the trouble.

Soon we reach the ruins of the temple where we see on a few people already there.

"Oh! Neta, Over here!" I see Amber waving in my direction, it seems she already has a partner.

We walk up to the temple, I grab the chess piece and we move towards Amber and her partner.

"Hi there, I'm Brigitte Robin, But you can call me Brigitte, You must be friends of Amber, Ooh I'm so Excited to finally have a partner, This will be the best year ever!" The now introduced Brigitte Says and shakes my hand.

She looks like Brigitte from Overwatch but that must be a coincidence, right?

"My Uncle Reinhardt always said That the partner I make should be a good friend of mine later on in my life, Sadly my other pal doesn't allow me to have many friends." Reinhardt? Oh no-

"But it's okay cause Auntie Angela always cheers me up when I get sad over that fact" Is this a crossover Universe.

I knew the fight with Cinder was too easy, this is an AU!

As my mind gets blown by that realization i hear an actual explosion in the distance.

And I also see a Nevermore get it's head chopped off.

And i think that bridge is going to collapse...

...

Lets just go back to the Academy.

------

"Russel Thrush, Cardin Winchester, Dove Bronzewing, Sky Lark. The four of you retrieved the black bishop pieces. From this day forward, you will work together as Team CRDL (Cardinal) lead by, Cardin Winchester." Ozpin says, introducing one of the new teams that got accepted this year.

"Jaune Arc, Lie Ren, Pyrrha Nikos, Nora Valkyrie. The four of you retrieved the white rook pieces. From this day forward, you will work together as... team JNPR (Juniper) Lead by... Jaune Arc!"

"Huh? me?" Jaune Seems surprised about that.

"Congratulations, young man." Ozpin says and now its our turn,

"Mercury Black, Neta Peleg, Brigitte Robin, Amber Autumn. The four of you retrieved the black knight pieces. From this day forward, you will work together as Team AMPR (Amber) Led by, Amber Autumn." Ozpin announces and I hug Amber, Doing a twirl with the shocked girl in my arms and Carry us off the stage, joined by Brigitte and Mercury.

She still isn't responding. Probably didn't think that she will be the Leader of the team, It even has her name. Oh I'm so proud!

"And finally, Blake Belladonna, Ruby Rose, Weiss Schnee, And Yang Xiao Long. The four of you retrieved the white knight pieces. From this day forward you will work together as... Team RWBY (Ruby) Lead by... Ruby Rose." Here are the protagonists of this show. When Ozpin announced Ruby as team leader I could see the shock in Weiss's eyes.

"I'm so proud of you!" Yang yells as she hugs Ruby up on stage.

"Looks like things are shaping up to be an... Interesting year." Wow Ozpin, Did you really have to say that, I know you're a good guy here, even though you invaded my mind, but did you really have to sound like a spy villain when you said that.

Although I have to agree, With the fact that this is an AU with Overwatch characters, I have THE GAMER, My teammate is an ex-assassin and my girlfriend is a magical girl. This really will be, And interesting year.

---VALE WAREHOUSE---

---Third person POV---

The Warehouse is mostly empty. Only a few people moving around boxes and polishing swords.

*Sigh* Next to a table with a map with several key areas marked down, a man with Pumpkin colored hair and green eyes sighs as he takes out a cigar and starts smoking.

"What did I get myself into?" He asks no one in particular and takes a puff of smoke.

So, That was the end of Initiation. Hope you enjoyed this double chapter upload today. If you did please leave a review, I always strive to make better content and every bit help.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.4K 51 19
As they're walking home from school, Y/n and Cinder step into a portal which transports them to both sides of Remnant. Will Cinder fall to the darkne...
59.8K 1.8K 26
โคท ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ต ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ข ๐˜ฆ๐˜น๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ถ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ถ๐˜ถ๐˜บ๐˜ข ๐˜ฏ๐˜ข๐˜ฌ๐˜ข๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ข ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ง๐˜ณ...
21.4K 433 8
Jaune never was the best any anything throughout his life, always picked on, always last, and always a no body. That all changed when Jaune had calle...
256K 4.4K 36
This story is about a gamer who got transported to the world of Remanant. He spawns in the jungle with his trusty system Mira,But there is a big mish...