My Time Has Passed (RWBY X Le...

By DekuMidoriyaXT_V2

(Y/N), The Greatest Huntsman of All Time, have been a hero to everyone in Remnant for quite some time now. Yo... More

Bio
Prologue: Awakening of Aggression
Chapter 1: Vale's Tombstone
Chapter 2: Daddy's Lil' Monsters, The Race To Get (Y/N)
Chapter 3: Getting Caught Up, Family Reunited (Arc #1 Part 1)
Chapter 4: Getting Caught Up, An Explanation(Arc 1 Part 2)
Chapter 5: Getting Caught Up, Crash and Burn, Jackass (Arc 1 Finale) 🎃
The Hidden Chronicles: Arc 1 (Filler Chapters)
Family Bio and Updated Bio
Arc II Prologue: Resurrecting The Past - Part 1
Arc II Chapter 1: Resurrecting the Past - Arc Finale
Arc III Prologue: The Burning Beacon, literally Part 1
Arc III Chapter 1: The Burning Beacon, literally - Part 2
Arc III Chapter 2: Haunted By Distant Past
Announcement + Discussion

Halloween Chapter (2/2): Rip and Tear, Until it is Done

2K 38 39
By DekuMidoriyaXT_V2

~~~

"RIP... AND TEAR!!!"

Three words and a memory is what it takes to trigger the most violent response in your body. The ground shook briefly before it became still again. Your skin, now fully replaced with fire hotter than the sun itself, grabbed one of the Imps and ripped it to shreds.

The demons took a full step back when they realized who they were dealing with. They roared at you with fear and defiance. A Hell Knight tried to swipe at you, but you caught the demon's large hands ripped it off the sockets. Wasting no time, you ripped both its legs off before discarding the demon to the side. The Hell Knight roared in agony as blood leaked from his many holes.

"You're not getting a quick finish like her... You deserve a slow... painful... death. Just like the rest of you." You muttered as you point your finger to the rest of the demons.

That got them riled up as three Barons, two Pain Elementals, four Mancubis, and two Marauders showed up.

"Hehehe... You asked for it. Don't go crying on me now."

~~~

"What the fuck is happening over there?!" Ironwood asked in frustration as the sound of shouting, screaming, roaring and gunfire was heard beyond the cold, dead steel door.

"It's been over half an hour since this door was locked. We can't get it to open no matter what we do to it." Said Sienna as she kicked the door with spite.

Suddenly, the colors of the door, which was red turned green and the door opened.

"Finally, it's about time that-"

...

......

.........

"I'm gonna puke."

One of the White Fang soldiers puked right on the spot as the sight and smell surprised them in ways they cannot describe except puking or put their hands above their mouths in shock as you stab both horns from the Marauder into his eyes before tearing him apart.

When things weren't bad enough, they heard a low cry coming from their right. They looked, and they wished they never did.

A Fireborne Baron crawling towards them with the lower half of his body gone. The group watched in silent horror as it reached out to them desperately.

"Is it... crying for help?" An Atlesian Soldier asked as she tried to approach it.

Suddenly, your hand shot through the darkness, and grabbed the end of the Baron's severed spine. The Baron began flailing and crying as he got dragged into the darkness. To the group's misfortune, the lights in the room went back up and saw you bring your right foot down onto the Baron's skull.

Everyone flinched at the sight and sound of your kill. Some began heaving as the blood and guts of the demon landed in their faces or body.

You didn't help calming things down as you turn away and began finishing off the demons that tried to crawl away from the bloodied room. The sounds of bones cracking and guts spilling was gut wrenching to the point that Sienna and Ironwood had to hold you back by the arms.

"(Y/N)! Stop it this instant! You're losing yourself to your own madness!" He said in an authoritative tone as he grabbed your right arm put his foot down on your right leg. Sienna mirrored Ironwood and did the same to your left arm and leg.

"No! You don't understand! These... things must die! They are a blight! You can't... stop me!" You said through your gritting teeth. Before you could shake the two off from you, the whole facility shook violently, staggering some of the soldiers.

"What the fuck was that?!" Sienna cried.

"Oh fuck... Oh fuck oh fuck Oh fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck!" You muttered as you shook off Sienna's and Ironwood's grip and ran back towards the entrance.

Everyone didn't waste time and began following you. Not long after that, they were all greeted with chaos. White Fang and Atlas Military both trained on the demons that appeared outside. The guards that you told to stay put where just mangled corpses.

To make it worse, your daughter, Winter, your grandson Adam and your trusted friend Qrow where in a pinch with the demons pressuring their teams with fodders like zombies, imps, and gargoyles and super heavy demons like the Archvile, Tyrant and Baron of Hell.

It wasn't looking good, for the demons are culling the soldiers quicker than the soldiers killing the demons.

Seeing this made your blood boil hotter. You are not going to make the same mistake again. Ever.

With white hog rage and fury, you charged in with your Old Faithful and gritted your teeth as fire engulfed your arms again.

"Rip and Tear!" You cried as you jumped and dashed towards the unsuspecting Tyrant.

~With Qrow, Winter, and Adam~

"What the fuck are these things?! They bleed red blood!!" Qrow asked as he hacked an Imp in half.

"Doesn't matter and I don't care! They deserve to die!" Adam replied as he blocked a strike from a gargoyle and decapitate it.

"They're not stopping! We need more men!" Winter cried as he stab a possessed soldier in the eye.

"The comms ain't working! The signal's jammed!" An Atlas Specialist said to Winter before being hit by an Imp fireball.

"Rip and Tear!"

Everyone stopped as the words echoed throughout the battlefield. Even the demons stopped dead in their tracks as they recognized the war cry.

"They... stopped."

"Yeah, but why did that voice sound... familiar?"

'They're right. That voice does sound familiar...' Winter thought as she went into defensive stance.

"... Is it me or that voice sounds like (Y/N) in a way?" Qrow asked silently.

Before Adam could answer, the Tyrant got tackled to the ground by you. With efficiency, you tore the Tyrant's mechanical leg and bash its head with it until it became nothing more than smithereens.

The demons cried and roared at you before every single one of them turned their attention away from your family to focus on you.

You took out Harbinger in your boot holster yet again. This time, the electricity from earlier knocked her out, automatically putting her on Manual Mode for the day. Harbinger's dagger form transformed into a war hammer form. This time, the metallic blocks of steel has been replaced with Argent Energy with blunt spikes.

You swung Harbinger around and turned the fodders into mince meat. The Archvile tried to summon more demons into the world, but you gave the demon a good smack in the knee caps. The Archvile cried in pain as it laid on the ground, crippled. Not before you brought the war hammer down to its elongated face. Turning his armored skull into flaming jelly.

Everyone was shocked by your display of brutality. Qrow, Adam and Winter hadn't seen this side of you since... never. Ironwood and Sienna ordered their soldiers to attack the Baron trying to swipe at you.

To the Baron's surprise, you held off his punch with one hand before throwing the war hammer at its face, making it clutch his face in pain. With the Baron stunned, you rolled between the Baron's legs and climbed on his back. You plunged your hand deep within its neck, ripping it out along with his head.

The fodders stood there in fear as their demon leaders were annihilated in an instant. But more was to come as more demons were being summoned into the world of Remnant.

Four Mancubus, a dozen of Cacodemons, a few Pain Elemtals, three Baron of Hells, two Archviles, three Marauders, three Revenants and two Doom Hunters were summoned. All their eyes were trained on you and no one else.

'They must be throwing everything they've got at me! Perfect!' You thought as a sadistic grin spreads across your face as you crack your knuckles.

"Hehehe. These chucklefucks really want me dead. They never learn their lesson, huh?" You rhetorically asked as you charge in with your war hammer. No words were exchanged as everyone began to open fire on the high level demons.

As bullets began raining fire on them, they were unfortunately bouncing off on some of these high level demons. It annoyed them, but their fear and fury for your death is greater. Your hate for these demons was far more greater than everything. Smacking one of the Marauders off, you turn Harbinger back into dagger form and clench both hands into a fist.

A Fireborne Baron tried to slash you with its burning blade. You quickly dodged to the left and punch its left knee then right knee before grabbing both horns and delivered a devastating knee strike to the face. The Baron's face popped like a balloon, leaving both horns as a result. Grabbing one horn, you threw it both hands at an Archvile that pierced its chest. The demon tried to pull it out of its chest with his claws, but it was in vain as you fired Old Faithful's meathook into his face. Instead of pulling yourself closer to the demon, the demon was pulled closer to you. The look on the demon's face was one with pure fear. Once the Archvile was inches closer to you, you swept it off its feet before punching it in the face.

The Mancubus went a bit too close and began to use his flamethrower to burn you alive, it never hurt you, nothing did. The Mancubus realized what it's in for and tried to back up, but it was too late when you tore a hole in his stomach using the Baron's horn and pulled his guts out. The Mancubus fell down and cried in pain, now begging to be killed by anyone.

As you tore the demons apart, everyone, except for Ironwood and Sienna, watched in shock and horror as you display such brutality never seen before. They were shocked that no one noticed Raven and her bandits arrived to help, but ended up watching you anyways. Eyes, guts, and sparks flew as you flew from demon to demon punching, kicking, or ripping them apart. One by one, their numbers grew smaller and their fear and panic grew bigger.

Stomping a Revenant's head to bits, you looked at the surrounding demons that stood still.

'They're hesitant... They know who I am now.' You thought as you walked slowly towards them. The demons took a step back or flew back every time you took a step forward.

One step forward, one step back. The demons realized who they are dealing with and ceased all hostilities against you.

Woth your back straightened, and your chest puffed up. The old Agony began to swell into your very soul.

"KNEEL!"

You commanded the demons. Your voice rang throughout the empty silence and shook the ground beneath you.

Every demon knelt down, the fodders, however, bowed down to you. They all looked down on the ground. For the ancient text says that only the worthy can look at Agony in the eyes. For a demon to look in your eyes is immediate death, as the priests once said.

Walking closer to the demons, you sense the fear, the pain and the shock from the demons and humans alike.

"How can we serve you, oh cruel Tyrant?" A Marauder asked with his head faced down.

"Come back whence you came from, blighted scum. You will not return to this world ever again while my watchful eyes rest upon it. Are. We. CLEAR?" You told them with authority.

The Marauder nodded, "Your will is our will, my liege." He said before the demons were surrounded by red light and disappeared as the sun sets and night befalls onto Remnant.

~Several Hours Later...~

After the incident, everyone who was involved was sent to the Atlas Council where they could discuss what to do. Sienna and Adam didn't want to go originally, but changed their minds as your raging glare stare right at them. You avoided talking to everyone during the ride to the Council. The toxic, overwhelming aura got to everyone in the Bullhead. Shaking, fidgeting, and raspy breaths were dead give aways. Qrow, Winter, and Adam were looking at you wearily. As a father and friend, seeing a calm and collected father/ father figure was a scary sight to behold. Willow and Raven, on the other hand, was worried to the bone.

It was so out of character for him to be covered in blood... with a smile on his face. They never knew that he can be very... brutal and barbaric.

Just what else is he hiding?

It wasn't a happy ride.

~~~

When everyone came inside the Council, arguments began popping up quickly. What do they do? Should they make this public? Who do they blame?

Everyone stopped as you slammed the doors open with rage and fury burning in your eyes. You quickly walked towards the Head Council with you hands balled into a fist. When you approached him, you back handed the man and turned to everyone in the room.

"No one talks. No one will know. That is your answer. Talk about it, then amnesia is waiting for you on the other side. Case dismissed."

After that whole fiasco, you rushed towards the exit of the government building until you feel a burning sensation in your left arm. You pulled up your sleeve and saw the Mark of The Slayer burnt into you tattoo. You tried to scratch it off but the Mark didn't stop burning. Your breath hitched, and your hands began clenching on it's own as panic began settling in. Your ears began to ring loudly due to the lack of oxygen.

Suddenly, someone turned you around and saw Raven's pale face and worried eyes.

"(Y/N)?! Honey! Snap out of it! Snap the fuck out of it!" She cried as she shakes you back and forth. You snapped out of your panicked state and looked Raven in the eyes.

"Breathe. Just breathe." Raven said as you began to breathe normally. You began to feel weak and your legs felt like jelly.

"(Y/N)... What happened to you back there? You changed... as if you were another person." She asked. Sienna walked up to you and checked your arm, only to gasp at the mark embedded to your arm.

"Wait a minute... This is...!" The tiger faunus muttered as she rubbed the Mark of The Slayer.

"Can you tell us what the fuck is going on here?" Adam asked cluelessly as he saw the mark.

Eventually, the pressure and fatigue came crashing down on you and saw the world getting darker.

"He passed out." Qrow said to Raven. She looked down and saw you sleeping in her chest. A blush grew in Raven's face and neck. Meanwhile, Willow huffed and looked away at you and Raven.

"Come on, we need to get him to the Mansion. I'll give everyone a ride there." Winter said as a Bullhead hovered right on top of them.

"He's going to tell the truth about this mess once he wakes up. For now, he needs to rest." Willow whispered as she brought her hand onto your forehead, trying to calm your rising body temperature. Unbeknownst to everyone, the Mark of The Slayer glowed bright red.

~~~

Meanwhile, in a distant dimension....

It was over.

The Earth is safe, and the world began to rebuild what's lost with the cooperation of ARC and a cultist free UAC.

The war with hell was one step closer, but it came with a terrible price.

As the Slayer looked down on Earth inside the Fortress of Doom. She removed her helmet and set it aside to the table that held the old Praetor suit armor.

The Slayer then began wandering around the Fortress until she wandered back to her room. The door opened to reveal a king-sized bed with a computer facing a window showing Earth, countless toy figurines, guitars, guns, books that belong from different dimensions and a picture of her and Daisy. The Slayer walked towards her PC and grabbed a picture frame. It was a picture taken recently with a man wearing a brown coat standing at 7'3 with his arms wrapped around the Slayer's hourglass waist.

The Slayer turned the picture frame around and saw writing that says: "Love you, OXOXO! - Your unofficial husband, (Y/N)"

The Slayer smiled. The Fortress was much better when he was around. He made her life brighter, despite all the killing and suffering going on around them at the time.

"Do you miss him?" A garbled voice asked the Slayer. Snapping her out of her own trance.

"I know it's a sensitive subject, but it seems like you've been doing this every single day since you killed the Dark Lord."

...

"We could've done better, but there was no choice. Samur had his hands on the Dark Lord's Crucible and used him to bring the Dark Prince into Earth. There was truly nothing we can do."

.......

"I know. That's why you have to honor his dying wish. Reveal him the truth about you and his father. He has lived all his life not knowing who his true parents are until you came. It's about time you come to terms with your past and talk to him about his father. He is you and your husband's legacy."

.........

Suddenly, a bulky space marine entered the room without his helmet.

"Mother, I finished the..."

....

"Mother? Who is that man with you in the picture?"

...

"Your father."

"My father...?"

"Come with me."

"Wait a minute, why are you telling me this now?"

"It's about time I tell you the truth about what happen to him."

To be Continued...

~~~

Note: All demon behavior from pain to fear and glory kills is from Project Brutality.

That's all for today and Happy Halloween.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 7 5
Remnant is a land full of legends and stories. Some are more popularly known such The Story of the Seasons and the legend of the Silver-Warriors. How...
196K 3K 26
I was inspired by Darthjedi0's story that I decide to do it as well. This is a male Ruby reader story, one that is different than most. I am to make...
21.9K 445 27
You were a normal boy of Remnant and dreamed of being a huntsman along with Yang. You got transported in the world of 40k as member of Black Legion E...
114K 2.4K 69
Remnant, a world formed by 4 kingdoms after "The Great War" had happened in the past... Atlas, Vacuo, Mistral and Vale have their own perspective aca...