Edge Of Seventeen (Jade West)

By HanaDE238

There's a new bad girl in town that makes Jade West look like kitten... Elizabeth Smith is a 17 year old girl... More

Chapter 1 - Sugar We're Going Down
Chapter 2 - Kryptonite
Chapter 3 - Teenagers
Chapter 4 - Despacito
Chapter 5 - Juicy
Chapter 6 - I don't do boys
Chapter 7 - Fill Me In
Chapter 8 - Kings & Queens
Chapter 9 - Come See About Me (Part1)
Chapter 10 - Come See About Me (Part2)
Chapter 11 - Complicated
Chapter 12 - Freak the Freak Out
Chapter 13 - Take A Hint
Chapter 14 - Something Wicked This Way Comes
Chapter 15 - I'm the Bad Guy
Chapter 16 - You Don't Know Me
Chapter 17 - How to Save A Life
Chapter 18 - So Many Miles
Chapter 19 - Complicated
Chapter 20 - IDGAF
Chapter 21 - Don't Break Me Too
Chapter 22 - Love You Like a Love Song
Chapter 23 - Party All The Time
Chapter 24 - Earned It
Chapter 25 - Ride Wit Me
Chapter 26 - Stacey's Mom
Chapter 27 - Don't Start Now (Part 1)
Chapter 29 - Fourth of July
Chapter 30 - Edge of Seventeen
New Story
Sequel?
Editing
One Shots
New Story!

Chapter 28 - Don't Start Now (Part 2)

1.5K 44 4
By HanaDE238

**Recap**

"Bridget Solomon, I thought that was you!"

Bridget POV

I sunk further in my chair when I hear the red head moving closer to the table. I look to Claire and see her eyebrow raise slightly, fingers tightening on the wine glass. I look to Beth, pleading with my eyes for her to do something, only for her to smile and move from her seat, I sit myself higher to see where she is going only for my view to be interrupted by the red head.

"Bridget, it's not nice to ignore me."

I put my forehead in my palm, "Hello, Stacey."

"Hello, Bridget, I knew you couldn't keep away."

"Trust me, if I knew you owned this place, I would not be here." I said, straightening my back and looking into the brown eyes of Stacey. "Is there something I can do to help you?"

I feel Stacey's hand on my bare shoulder, trailing lower to my back, "There is a lot you can help me with." She said, smirking and grabbing my ass, my eyes widen.

"Hi there, my name is Claire," Claire said, pushing her hand into Stacey's chest, "I am Bridget's fiancé." My eyes widen, Jade's eyes widen and so do Stacey's.

"Bridget, come on, we are next." Beth said, pulling my arm and me out of my seat. "So I took the liberty of choosing the song, since you told me everything about the red head skank."

I grab the microphone from Beth, still in shock, "Claire said she was my fiancé, to Stacey. Do you think she is expecting that?"

"If there is one thing I can't understand is the West women. Now come on lets sing and you can show off your woman and your skills." Beth said, climbing on to the stage. "Hello! Me and Bridget here are going to sing you a song that has only just come out. A certain person," She points at Stacey, "Should listen closely."

(Play video attached)

Beth, Bridget, Both

If you don't wanna see me

Did a full 180, crazy
Thinking 'bout the way I was
Did the heartbreak change me? Maybe
But look at where I ended up
I'm all good already
So moved on, it's scary
I'm not where you left me at all, so

If you don't wanna see me dancing with somebody
If you wanna believe that anything could stop me

Don't show up, don't come out
Don't start caring about me now
Walk away, you know howDon't start caring about me now

Aren't you the guy who tried toHurt me with the word "goodbye"?
Though it took some time to survive you
I'm better on the other side
I'm all good already
So moved on, it's scary
I'm not where you left me at all, so

If you don't wanna see me dancing with somebody
If you wanna believe that anything could stop me

Don't show up, don't come out
Don't start caring about me now
Walk away, you know how
Don't start caring about me now ('bout me now, 'bout me)

Oh, oh
Don't come out, out, out
Don't show up, up, up
Don't start now (oh)
Oh, oh
Don't come out, out
I'm not where you left me at all, so

If you don't wanna see me dancing with somebody
If you wanna believe that anything could stop me

Don't show up (don't show up), don't come out (don't come out)
Don't start caring about me now ('bout me now)
Walk away (walk away), you know how (you know how)
Don't start caring about me now (so)

Oh, oh
Don't come out, out, out
Don't show up, up, up
Walk away, walk away (so)
Oh, oh
Don't come out, out, out
Don't show up, up, up
Walk away, walk away, oh

When we finish the song, I hear Claire and Jade going crazy and everyone clapping. I look to Stacey and she just shrugs and walks away. Beth pulls me off the stage, a couple of random people tell us how good we sounded together and I smile politely.

We finally get back to the table and I just see all our stuff, Jade and Claire nowhere to be seen.

"Looks like we have our girls trained well." Beth said, pointing to the bar where both the pale skinned, dark haired women were standing. I laugh and sit down, grabbing my empty bottle just to play with it.

Beth was looking at the menu to see what she could eat, while I was watching the crowd, constantly watching for any bad behaviour, not being able to switch my police mind off. I hear someone or a couple of people come over to Beth, I look over and see its the rest of the gang, they pull over another two tables to join to ours.

Jade came back with the drinks, a bottle of wine and two bottles of beer and two soda's. She starts talking to Cat, who shrieked when she saw her. I frown, I couldn't see Claire anywhere.

"Jade, where's your mother?" I asked, she just laughed and pointed to the stage.

"Everybody give it up for Claire West." The MC shouted, and I saw the crowd went wild. I see Claire look at me and smirk.

"This goes out to all my girls." Claire said, and I laughed and shook my head at the choice of song.

I couldn't keep my eyes from her body moving in the way she was. I lean over to Jade who was dancing with Cat. "How the hell can she dance like that?"

"She used to be a dancer for the stars." Jade stated, then laughing at my face, moving towards the stage to dance next to her mother, Cat on Claire's other side, both following the movements perfectly.

"I am guessing you didn't know who Claire was then?" Beth asked, sitting next to me and stealing my second beer. I just shook my head, "She is a force to reckon with, and you're dating her."

I laughed and shook my head, "I used to fancy her when she was on tour with my favourite artist, I was like 17 years old, just fresh out of school and followed them like a groupie and she was a dancer for them."

Beth looked at me, with a questioning look, "How much younger are you than Claire?"

"8 or 9 years between us, and I am twenty five now." I answered. Beth took her phone out for her calculator, "Girl, you really are shit at math aren't you."

"Don't judge, miss I am a police officer, with my great marks and studying." Beth patronised, still typing on her phone, finishing with a bit of a gasp, "I cannot believe how young Claire was when she had Max, let alone Jade."

"Yeah, she told me that story, not a nice one. It's the reason why she was so uptight about Daniels being in the house with Jade alone earlier. I don't think even Jade knows properly." I answered, luckily we were both close together and the bar was packed so no one could hear what we were on about.

"You two having fun, whispering?" We heard Claire's voice behind us.

I grab Claire's hand, pulling her to my body, she sits on my lap, holding my hands on her stomach. I kiss her shoulder and then moved her hair to the side to get to her neck, I trail kisses towards her ear to whisper, "You were so fucking hot during that performance."

Claire jumped off my lap and turned to Beth and Jade, who was gagging at us, making her friends laugh. Claire slapped Jade up the head and pull her close to us, "We are leaving now, I think it would be wise for you to stay at Beth's tonight."

Jade looked incredulous, "Mom!" She shouted, "I don't want to know."

Claire started to pull me out the building, while shouting behind her, "Well don't come home to find out!"

"Have fun you two!" I hear Beth.

"Don't forget to use protection." That was Beck.

"I am too old to be a sister again." And that was Jade.

We reach outside and Claire turns to me, smirk evident on her face, "Well, Officer, I honestly didn't mean to go that fast." She said, in a southern accent.

I grab her hips, harshly, making her gasp, "I think an arrangement can be agreed, Miss."

----------------------------------

I hope you enjoyed a change in Point of View.

Until next time.

Only 2 chapters left - what can happen.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Velveteen By :|

Fanfiction

51.2K 944 18
Beck and Jade are both strong personalities that work well together as a couple, but because they're so similar they end up fighting a lot. What if t...
487 13 2
Tori's been bottling up all her feelings for a certain 'not really friend' of hers. AndrΓ© knows it, convinces her to just come out and say it but she...
39.6K 859 28
Beck and Jade from Victorious behind the scenes! Including some Bade oneshots! *EPISODES ARE LIKELY NOT IN ORDER* I don't own the characters or Vict...
335K 5.8K 33
I got bored of reading the same things everyday. So I decided to make my own story while I'm waiting for other good stories to come out. ⚠️MAY CONTA...