YOU NEVER KNOW (LISRENE) COM...

By toogayforyouMANOBAN

Read for your own risk G!P for top community *expect grammatical errors *purely imagination *English is not m... More

ANGELs and Devils
HEART OF GOLD
TRUE LOVE
AWAKENING
LOVE IS THICKER THAN BLOOD
KID AT HEART
KIM
BAE
BROTHERHOOD
DILEMMA
CALMNESS
BIG STEP
THE CITY
MILES AWAY
SPREAD THE WARM
TEOKBOKKI
ENCOUNTER
UNEXPECTED
CHIPMUNK
LOST SOULS
BOND
MISSING YOU
GHOST FROM THE PAST
UNNIE IS HERE
PRIYA
PURE INTENTION
EMOTIONS
PICNIC
THEY MEET
SMALL WORLD
UNSPOKEN PROMISE
COMFORT
MOMENTS
FEELINGS
THE PLAN
READY
INDEED
SOFTIE
A BATTLE
ALL SET
MEET LEO
THE STARS ALIGNED
LAUGHTER
EVIL ON THE LOOSE
TRIGGERED
GIANT
ITS PLANNED
WHO I AM
I AM LISA
INNER ME
ME MYSELF AND I
DECISION
NEW PLACE
CHANGES
UNCONTROLLABLY
WINDOWS
READYING
WEAKNESS
SET UP
NEW SET OF FRIENDS
LOATHED
RAINBOW AND SUNSHINE
STRAIGHTFORWARD
GETTING THERE
LISOO TIME
HER DAYS
OVERFLOWING
HURT
HER TRUTH (M)
LIGHT
PRESSURED
SAFE
STORYTIME
THERE HAPPY PILL
ONE GOAL " HAPPINESS"
JUST ANOTHER DAY
TICKING TIME
BE HAPPY
MOVING FORWARD
PUNCH
DIED DOWN
RAIN
MIRACLE IS COMING
FRUIT SALAD
ACCEPTANCE IS THE KEY
MEDICINE
SPECIAL CHAPTER💕
FIRE
THE HEIR
IM NOT THAT INNOCENT
MOTHER'S LONGING
VERSUS
I THOUGHT
TOP TO BOTTOM
GROUNDED
THE PAST AND PRESENT
UNSTOPPABLE LISA
COCOMELON
PREPARATION
YES
BIG DECISION
THE STORM IS COMING
PLAN B
THE LISA HERSELF
I CATCH IT FOR YOU
SLEEPING
BLESSING IN DISGUISE
FOR THE SAKE
FIRST DATE
TEACHING
JUST LIKE BEFORE
HEAT ON WINTER
HARMONIOUS
CHERRY POPPING
ALWAYS AND FOREVER (end)
AREUM/ JERO

A MOTHER'S LOVE

2.3K 97 6
By toogayforyouMANOBAN

PRESENT

" What is it unnie?" jennie asked, suelgi is just listening while munching the prepared food for them, she cant help shes hungry.

" You see lisa is very shy person, not just shy ahhhm. " Jisoo struggling in how she will start.

" She is timid, reserve for a reason, if you didn't notice ahhmmm she have this big scar in her face, I'm saying this for you to be aware, i didn't want to judge you whatsoever on how you will react to her if you see her face, if ever you find her scary please dont show it to her im begging you " jisoo kneeled in front to them.

Jisoo just want to prevent her sister into pain, makes seulgi almost choke when she kneeled on them, she emediately stand.

" Please" suelgi hurriedly pull up jisoo from kneeling.

" Jisoo we will definitely be upset right now for judging  us as a person, but i understand where you coming from, i assured you that were not like that to judge a person by its look" suelgi and jennie assured her.

" Unnie i know this goddess like people in look but hell there attitude is like satan, even before you described her we believe on what you tell us she's prescious to you unnie, you basically raised her so judging of who she is, no doubt lisa is like you kind and selfless person" jennie said and jisoo hugged them both.

" THANK YOU THANK YOU IM SO SORRY TOOO! " Jisoo felt relief until someone shout.

" Unnieeeee!"

jisoo instantly run without her shoes on, the two follow and basically suelgi stumble in branch. When jisoo open the door she saw lisa awake and panting clutching her head and mutter some words.

"U~~nnie unie u~nnnie " lisa is in distress, jisoo immediately hugged her.

" Shhhhh unnie is here look at me lisa"' she force lisa to look  her in the eyes to make her calm then lisa make time to process her mind and close her eyes and put her head in jisoos chest.

What suelgi and jennie witness melts there heart, jisoo literally cuddle lisa like a baby, head resting in her chest, jisoos head rest above lisas head, both eyes close while jisoo humming some melody they dont know, jisoo kiss lisa head and whisper loving words,

" Chichu~unnnie your here" lisa cutely said, and the hug is getting tighter.

" Yes baby im here, want something to eat?" Jisoo talk in her calmest voice, even jennie and suelgi cant hide there amazement.

Being lisa shes excited that her unnie is home she basically being hyper again and forget her pain, lisa stand up to get something for jisoo but her body betrayed her and she becomes dizzy, fortunately lisa put her hand in the wall for a balance.

" Lisa baby tsk so stubborn, come here sit down please" jisoo is just behind here and escort lisa to sit down carefully, lisa didn't still notice the two audiences.

" Mmm u~ nnie head hurts" lisa really is a baby when jisoo is there, jisoo kiss lisa head.

" Unnie kiss,kiss,kiss and pain go away, so baby is fine now'" lisa is fully awake now and happy that her unnie is with her, she's giggling and smiling big and playing jisoos hand when.

Lisa finally notice the people inside there room and thats make lisa hide in the back of jisoo clutching her blanket to hide more of her head.

" Shhhhh baby they are unnies friend, dont be shy, they are the people i said to you remember, i work with someone, they are good people." Jisoo said they wait for lisa to react slowy lisa is peaking to see the person's, and shyly wave and sit properly.

" Annyeonghaseyo" lisa shyly bowed with a cute voice, still looking down.

" Ommmo kyeo" jennie said makes lisa blush in embarrassement even suelgi wants to put lisa in her pocket,

" Annyeong lisa im suelgi" lisa look her and said

" Bear " jisoo laugh on what she hears from lisa

" Yes she is a bear baby, she sees you a resemblance in bear seul" jisoo chuckling in lisa silliness.

" Annyeong lisa im jennie " lisa look her properly and blush

" Kitten unnie " lisa said pointing jennie while smiling to jisoo.

" Isnt she? L" Jisoo ask earn a nod from lisa then jisoo laughing.

" Okok enough from now, lets eat lunch first then we will take all rest and you big baby take a sleep and you will tell unnie what happen ok?." Jisoo caressing Lisa's face then lisa vigorously nod.

Jisoo prepared there lunch then suelgi insist to help, then jennie just want to wait for them. The truth is jennie just want to be in the same room with lisa. Jennie wants to have conversations with lisa but she dont know how to start. The model is being shy now.

Then jennie remember something, jisoo tells her about.

" Hi lisa, i heard you like frozen?' jennie start and that earns reaction from lisa.

" YES i like olaf, then i like being ana because jisoo unnie is elsa then ~" lisa stop because jennie is literally staring at her in amazement.

Lisa felt little uncomfortable cause its her first time to see each other.

" Im sorry of my rudeness its just that your so cute" jennie tell lisa the truth, she didn't even see her scar what jennie see is how perfect she is those doe eyes, pointed nose and plum lips.

"Okay" lisa shortly answer but shes calm, then jisoo and suelgi carry the table with foods in it and they settled to eat.

" jal meokkessumnida " they said in unison

They start eating, but jisoo didn't she put and mix lisas bowl first, make sure lisas soup is not burning hot, she even separate bean that lisa dont like.

Lisa regained her strength, Jisoos care is a medicine for her, she happly eating, then there this two also want jisoos attention, then jisoo notice its silent and look at the pouting bear and kitten.

" Hahhaha ok ill mix both of your bowl" jisoo said the happiness they feel is unforgettable its marks in there heart forever, then lisa is giggling she choke a little then jisoo get her a drink,

" Lisa i only see one gallon left of chocomilk, did you just finished the 5 gallons in two weeks?  Jisoo look lisa in dismayed and the two look lisa in amazement.

"~unnie" lisa scratching her head when she cant answer her unnie

" Haaasiist drink water for now" lisa drink her water immediately.

" Sorry chichuunie its yummy i cant resist it" lisa talking with not so full mouth with food.

" Aissst dont talk, finish the meal for now lets talk when you get your sleep after ok" Jisoo is scolding lisa but still caring, thats what you can see to jisoo a mother for lisa.

" And you two eat slowly, eat your vegetables" jisoo didn't spare new found friend the two nod like a kid, jisoo literally bring the kid in them.

__________
Cont. Goooooooooohhhhhhhhnayyyyyttttt

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

97.9K 3.9K 31
[LISRENE]
508K 7.6K 37
Just read it! I'm not good in writing description. This would be my first story, please support! I will try to write this story in full english hahaha
Sick By nini

Fanfiction

175K 3.7K 58
A story between life and death.
14.4K 240 25
ᶜʰᵃᵉˡⁱˢᵃ, ᶜʰᵃᵉⁿⁿⁱᵉ, & ᶜʰᵃᵉˢᵒᵒ ᵒⁿᵉ⁻ˢʰᵒᵗˢ. ⁱᵈᶜ ⁱᶠ ʸᵒᵘ ʷᵃⁿᵗ ᵗᵒ ᶜᵒᵖʸ ᵗʰⁱˢ ⁽ᶜᴼᴺⱽᴱᴿᵀᴱᴰ⁾ᴺᵒ ʰᵃᵗᵉ ᵖˡᵉᵃˢᵉ... ᶜʳᵉᵈⁱᵗˢ ᵍᵒ ᵗᵒ:ᶜʰᵃᵉⁿⁿⁱᵉ_²⁰²²