Attention~ Yandere Kenma X Fe...

By hotpynk

~there's nothing weird about this. We're just going on a walk. she just...doesn't know about it~ hey shawtys... More

-Introduce-
-Again-
-Plot-
-Malefactor-
-Wreckage-
-Yuck-
-Why-
Love?
-
bla bla bla
-Feel-
-Shut-
-errรธr-
-Carve-
IM SUCH A DUMMY GUYS IM REALLY SORRY :(
-Do I?-
-Dead Man Walking-
-Softly-
very important author note
-Just Once-

-Away-

5.2K 139 666
By hotpynk

Kenma's POV

im so toxic

shes not gonna forgive me

she doesnt need to forgive me if she doesnt know

she wont know

nobody will

so whys it bad if she specifically doesnt know

shes not special

well, she is

but not in this case

i hate to leave my little kitty clueless

but i dont have much of a choice now do i?

no

no i dont

"Miyako. I want to talk to you." I forced out a somewhat shy expression.

"Me? What'd I do?" Miyako mumbled.

"Nothing." I sighed, "I just want to talk with you."

"Oooooooh..Miyako's in trouble.." Lev giggled.

"Shut up Lev! Kenma's not mad at me!" She stuck her tongue out and followed me away.

I led her away from our group and my y/n. She seemed more vibrant than I ever cared to notice. It was irritating.

I led her to the opposite side of the school and grabbed her hand.

"What'd you want me here for anyways?" She looked down.

did i fluster her?

ew

"I want you to be my girlfriend." I moved her head with my hand.

She jumped and I lost my grip on her head, "Are you sure you want that?! I mean, I am annoying and dumb and I'm loud and extra and mean and-"

"I see. Do you like y/n?" I asked.

"NO! HELL NO!" She defended

so yes? good to know

"I really like you, Miyako. Please?" I softened my eyes and made them water.

"Oh...well with that kind of expression how could I say no?" She chuckled a little before regaining her composure.

thanks for being such a pushover..

Walking back to the group, I put my arm around her shoulder and noticed her shudder a bit.

am i her first boyfriend?

ew

i hope not

i hope she's a thot just so i won't be her first anything

"Uh...what's going on here?" Kuroo raised an eyebrow.

"She's my girlfriend." These words leaving my mouth made my stomach turn.

"Uh..mmhmm..yeah.." Miyako fumbled her words and looked at her feet.

Y/n...what do you think

are you jealous?

i hope you are

i hope you get so jealous you want to kill Miyako

i hope you kill her

"Congrats you two!" y/n smiled.

that's a fake smile

you're not happy about this

"Kenma! Are you listening?" Yaku waved in my face.

"Not really. Was it important?" I took note of her expressions, her movements..everything.

"Ask your girlfriend to tell you later!" Lev made kissy faces and chuckled.

she's out of it...that's my fault

i wouldn't be surprised if she didn't remember this tomorrow

but she's strong...really strong

she'll pull through before i

break her.

"I have to..use the bathroom." She sped off mid sentence.

also my fault.

Your POV

oh god

am i dying?

i'm gonna vomit before i even ate anything..?

do i have food poisoning?

what the..fuck

.

..

...

ew.....it's straight up stomach acid

there goes my appetite...

"Are you okay?" Kenma..?

He stood in the doorway to the girls bathroom, tilting his head slightly.

"I'm good." Short sentences...I still felt sick.

"Are you pregnant?" Kenmas face was serious.

idiot..

"No..of course..no." I didn't have the strength to be sarcastic.

"You should eat something.." Kenma reached in his bag and pulled out a small box, "Here."

wait a minute..

"Oh..thank you." It'd be rude to not take it.

"Do you want to come eat with me? Miyako had other things to do so I'm all alone."

this feels so..

"Uh..sure." I felt obligated to eat with him.

this deja vu is crazy

it feels like this has happened before

why can't i remember yesterday..?

So then, Kenma led me out of the bathroom and we ate lunch in silence. He looked up to watch me sometimes. Like he was studying me.

Time Skip To The End Of The Day

detention..?

why?

what'd i do?

damn it..

it doesn't even matter.

When I was free to go home, I felt dizzy and lightheaded. It was hard to sense weird vibes but not exactly impossible.

"And how's mother y/n tonight? Will you be making dinner and giving your son here a bath?" Mom again.

shut up.

My body and mind were all pounding. Everything hurt and ached. I was smart not to sit on the roof as the curtains flapped open, I'd probably end up falling right off.

no phone

no joy

constant pain

no kenma

no...wait

no kenma?

no...ken-ma..?

k e n m a ?

no.

moms on my ass all the time

weeks detention

i'm failing two of my classes

am i dying?

Kenma's POV

1-xxx-xxxx
it's crazy that you just asked me out lmao

Ken💘
yea
i'm tired
gn

1-xxx-xxxx
okay..night
𝙨𝙚𝙚𝙣

i don't wanna talk to Miyako.

i don't like it

just two more days and i'm sure she'll ask about it.

And as Kenma said, the same thing happened the next two days. You'd feel sick, Kenma would give you lunch, and you'd go home feeling dead.

By the end of the week, you felt numb and weak. Your grades plummeted, you completely stopped sitting with the other boys and went straight to the bathroom at lunch, Miyako grew weary of Kenmas friendship with you. Everything went according to his plan.

"Hey...Ken? What's going on with you and y/n?" Miyako mumbled.

"Y/n? Everyday at lunch I make her wait in the bathroom so we can fuck. Why do you ask?" Kenma lied loud enough for the whole table to hear.

"Wait wait wait...what?" Miyako froze.

"Didn't you hear me babe? I'm fucking your best friend, y/n. Did you hear that or do I have to get louder," His eyes were drained of all color. He was good at looking dead serious while lying.

"Are you joking?" Miyako's anger leaked out of her.

"Go check the girls bathroom if you don't believe me." Kenma continued eating.

"Kenma...what the hell?" Lev was the first of the shocked boys to speak.

"What? I'm cheating on Miyako. That's all there is to it." Kenma smiled a little as Miyako stormed to the bathroom.

Your POV

are those footsteps?

i don't...know why

but i think it's kenma

kenma..

are you here?

"YOU DIRTY BITCH" Not Kenma yelled.

"...no" I grunted.

"WHAT THE FUCK Y/N? YOURE FUCKING MY BOYFRIEND AND ALL YOU HAVE TO SAY IS NO-" Not Kenma kept yelling but I wasn't listening.

why am i so

attached

to him?

he didn't do anything to me did he?

no...he's just

a great guy

he's like pure light

it feels like he's saved me countless times

A sharp pain interrupted my thoughts. Why-

"GET UP WE'RE GONNA FIGHT" Not Kenma slapped me.

I forgot I was slumped over the toilet. Why's Not Kenma mad at me? Well she did hit me first. This is self defense.

I proceeded to stand up and punch her numerous times, slamming her head into the tile in the bathroom. She hit me a few times but I felt almost nothing. Not Kenma sat unconscious in the bathroom.

"Kenma. You're here.." I looked up.

"Lunch. Come on kitten." He held a lunch box out to me.

"Yeah...." He stood me up as we walked away from the bathroom..

away from the other Not Kenmas shouting at us..

away from Not Kenma High..

Author Notes
GOOD GAWD THIS CHAPTER TOOK FOREVER TO WRITE. IM TIREDDDD

(1269 words)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

303K 9.5K 32
When a streamer meets the person her fans have been shipping her with for months. Only, it's outside of the media. It was pure coincidence that kenma...
314K 11K 42
-๐ฌ๐š๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ข ๐ญ๐ž๐ง๐๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฑ ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ฆ!๐ซ๐ž๐š๐๐ž๐ซ -as y/n finds herself stuck in a boring, repetitive lifestyle, she wishes she could change things...
2.4M 127K 200
โคท๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐š ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฅ๐ž ๐ญ๐ž๐ฑ๐ญ ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ง๐ฌ ๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐จ ๐š ๐๐š๐ข๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐œ๐จ๐ง๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง~ โžณ โ hi! you're my new friend! โž โžณ โ lmao u wish โž { ka...
386K 10.3K 30
this was written in 2020-2021 so it has that type of humor ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ super cringe fr... "hey youre hot" "i know right ๐Ÿฅต" after time-skip ! In which, Y/N...