MOONDUST

By JaneNola

COMPLETED - It's puck at first sight for Jules Martin, when his gaze falls on Luna Larsson at his first Colle... More

πŸŒ™ MOONDUSTπŸŒ™
1 πŸŒ™ Salted caramel and chocolate
2 πŸŒ™ Make a scene!
3 πŸŒ™ Carry me!
4 πŸŒ™ Yes or no?
5 πŸŒ™ Oh, fuck off!
6 πŸŒ™ Nothing but the jersey
7 πŸŒ™ Look. At. Me.
8 πŸŒ™ Bad taste of hookups
9 πŸŒ™ Bro-code
10 πŸŒ™ Skate it off
11 πŸŒ™ Not my boyfriend
12 πŸŒ™ Who is she?
13 πŸŒ™ First Letter
15 πŸŒ™ Favorite distraction
16 πŸŒ™ You're hurting me!
17 πŸŒ™ I can't help it.
18 πŸŒ™ It's his mistake
19 πŸŒ™ I want answers
20 πŸŒ™ Don't apologize
21 πŸŒ™ I'll be civil
22 πŸŒ™ Before...
23 πŸŒ™ A little something
24 πŸŒ™ Happy now
25 πŸŒ™ It's the _ for me
26 πŸŒ™ Walmart version
27 πŸŒ™ Who's a flirt now
28πŸŒ™ Make me blush
29πŸŒ™ Certainly not space
30πŸŒ™ You want some?
31πŸŒ™ Such a daddy
32πŸŒ™ Shithead personality
33 πŸŒ™ Stop, I love it
34 πŸŒ™ Special, n-not weird
35 πŸŒ™ Must be simping
36 πŸŒ™ Want her back
37 πŸŒ™ A piece of tape
38 πŸŒ™ Three musketeers
39 πŸŒ™ You just k-kissed...
40 πŸŒ™ How mad are you?
41πŸŒ™ Lu, You're...
42 πŸŒ™ Fucking irreplaceable
43 πŸŒ™ Hard to trust
44 πŸŒ™ You're Cruel
45 πŸŒ™ Kiss me or what?
46 πŸŒ™ The girl I love
47 πŸŒ™ I believe you
48 πŸŒ™ Just passionate
49 πŸŒ™ So kissable
50 πŸŒ™ Crazy wild
51 πŸŒ™ If we're lucky
52 πŸŒ™ So much worse
53 πŸŒ™ You're my anchor
54 πŸŒ™ Trop m-m-mignonne
55 πŸŒ™ Fine ignore me
56 πŸŒ™ Shame on you
57 πŸŒ™ Stupid Scorpios
58 πŸŒ™ Moondust
59 πŸŒ™ I'm suffering
60 πŸŒ™ Pretending
61 πŸŒ™ Dreams do come true
62 πŸŒ™ For Luna
63 πŸŒ™ The girl behind the glass
64 πŸŒ™ Lucky guess
65 πŸŒ™ We fell in love

14 πŸŒ™ If you keep doing this

14.4K 471 365
By JaneNola

Jules Martin

Fridays are always my favorite day of the week, because you know, no more classes after and an entire weekend filled with hockey. That week we were playing an out game at a nearby university so that meant spending most of my Sunday on a bus ride with the guys. I wasn't looking forward to it before, but now Levi and Ezra didn't turn out to be so bad, I didn't mind, it even could get interesting. What I was going to mind was look at Zander's face for hours, each second thinking whether I should punch him or not. He legit threatened me through the phone at the hospital, to leave Luna alone and I had been avoiding him in the house ever since, with success. 

Another person I had been avoiding was her, you know, the cute blonde with the icy eyes that seemed to make me lose my mind every time I saw her. But avoiding her didn't work, not even in the slightest... The more her presence at campus or anywhere else lacked, the more worried I was and the more she infiltrated my thoughts. I really hoped she was okay, and I even wished to see her at the house, coming over to see Zander, just so I could check up on her. I even found myself scrolling through her socials to see any updates, but nothing, nada, although it was quite refreshing to meet a girl that doesn't post on Instagram every two seconds, updating everyone on what she's about to eat. Social media wasn't really my thing either, but to see any sign of life from her I was willing to make an effort. When almost an entire week passed whiteout seeing her around I should have taken it as a sign to forget about her and move on, but how could I? It was nearly impossible when I saw her in all the little things around me. Setting foot on the ice took me back to seeing her in the bleachers that first game, her gaze completely mesmerizing me. Grabbing a coffee reminded me of seeing her there with her friends, the look on her face quite sad. Even sleeping in my bed reminded me every night of that little moment she taunted me with those yes and no questions. How could I forget about her when all I could think about was the next time I was going to see her.

The boys and I were having lunch outside, enjoying the last autumn sun, even though it was getting pretty cold, but hey we're used to it. "So, Levi... Heard you were angling and caught yourself a gracious fish." Ezra smirked at Levi and his sense of humor really grew on me over the past week.

"Grace you mean?" Levi pulled his brows up with a confused expression on his face, while both Ezra and I could not stop grinning at the great pun of that joke.

"Y-you haven't b-b-een around a lot this week." I wiggled my brows at him, catching the bastard off guard.

"Don't tease him Ju, you'll make the smitten kitten blush. He's already fucking whipped." Ezra laughed, shaking his head and earning himself an eye roll from our love drunk friend.

"Oh, what are we seven? Yes I went out on a few dates with her this week, and no I'm not freaking whipped alright!" Levi nearly growled, but we kept staring at him with wide eyes. "Alright fuck, yes I am! I'm simping over her." He rolled his eyes again. "She's just... Different, sweet, always in a good mood, hon-"

"You're weak man." Ezra smirked while I nearly choked on my sandwich, especially when Levi smacked the back of his head as a response.  

"Not because you decide to be a heartless player, everyone should be." Levi laughed, addressing Ezra specifically. "Besides, your game sucks man, Sophia nearly clawed your eyes out earlier this week at the café."

"That was simply her trying to resist me. Jules man we never asked, why did you run out on us?" Erza frowned his brows and suddenly I stopped chewing whatever was left from my sandwich, swallowing hard.    

"Uuhm... Z-zander... He was g-g-etting on my nerves." I spilled in all honesty, shaking my head.

"Zander?" Levi joined Ezra in the frowning contest.

"Yeah, h-h-he was mocking my s-s-stutter. I just n-n-needed to get out before lashing out." I shrugged, rolling my eyes once more before taking another bite from my sandwich.

Levi shook his head with disgust. I trusted both of them with the story how I got the stutter and neither of them thought it was cool to make fun of it, because it could have easily happened to them too under the right, well wrong, circumstances. "That guy... Seriously? He was making fun of it?" Levi hissed, before taking a sip from his soda.

Ezra joined Levi, his tone slightly angry. "Jesus, lately he has been acting like such a dick." He murmured, adjusting his beanie.

"Lately? He has always been one Ezzy, you were just too much into your bromance with him to see it." Levi nudged his elbow in Ezzy's side.

"Oh, fuck off, I wasn't!"

"Come one you have treated him like your idol for the past year... I'm even surprised you don't have a poster of him in your room." Levi teased and I really had to hold back my laughter while I watched the two of them bicker.

"Only of your mom Levi. She and her juicy tits." Ezra man, you're out of your mind.

"You're disgusting." Levi pretended to gag. 

"Sorry I just really need to get laid, it has been a while. So if your mom is available, have her call me." Ezra decided not to stop on the subject and formed and imaginable phone with his fingers, and I was pretty sure Levi just kicked his shin under the table.  

"It's a good thing I know you're joking." He squeezed his eyes at Ezra.

"Not about the getting laid part though."

"Maybe they can help." Levi nodded towards four girls from hockey cheer walking by, Mara of course being one of them. She was wearing a sweatshirt and a pleated mini skirt, and I was pretty sure her ass cheeks would show were she to bend over. Looking at her thigh high stockings and laced boots it looked like she was dressed up as school girl for Halloween. Cute, but not leaving much to the imagination, but yeah it sure made the guys drool.

My eyes went wide when Erza put his fingers in his mouth to whistle at them, nodding for them to join us. What the fuck are you doing Ez! I want to stay away from that girl... It was too late to run as all of them were heading our way, mischief written on Mara's face, her intentions pretty clear when all of a sudden she swung her arm around me and sat down on my lap. She made sure to give herself a wiggle and I knew exactly what she was doing.      

"W-wh-at are you doing?" I said while I frowned at the guys, their expressions astound to say the least.

She looked back, her voluminous ponytail waving my face while her eyes tried to read mine. "Having a seat. There's no more room and you called us over so..." She playfully shrugged her shoulders, nodding towards the other girls sitting at the table with us, indeed no more room for her, but that didn't mean I was enjoying it. There was not a single drop of chemistry between us, at least not from my side, definitely not like what I felt with Luna from the first moment I saw her. With her everything was effortless, giving me chills every time she rolled those blue eyes at me, or when she smiled with kindness or playfulness, anyhow she smiled, she made me shiver from the inside out.

"He c-called you over." I said sternly, pointing towards Ezra, subtly trying to let her know I wasn't interested.  

"And he's busy with my friend." She snapped, wiggling herself into my lap once more, making me take a breath. I knew the skirt wasn't covering her and it was sending me on edge, just by thinking about it... And even though chemistry was as dead as a graveyard, she still knew how to get to me, to any guy to be honest. "You look cute today though. A little mean, but cute." She turned her face to me, her lips a little too close to my ear when she whispered.

"Thank you I g-guess." I said, trying to resist to the temptation, but the way she took my hand and put it on her thigh made me weak.

"So." She leaned in again, resting her back against my chest while she pushed my hand further up her thigh. Jesus I can't. "Do you still think we shouldn't repeat our little adventure?" She smirked against my earlobe, but all I felt was the pressure in my lap and Levi's eyes shifting towards us when it seemed like we we're getting too cozy. I widened my eyes at him, disturbed, practically begging him to give me an out for this situation, but he just smirked, looking the other way with wide eyes. Thanks! "Is that let's get out of here?" She looked at me, her expression confident as her hand enveloped mine on her thigh, making me squeeze her there. Fuck. No, no, no, I won't!

"I haven't ch-changed my mind M-Mara." I shook my head, my expression trying not to give away how confused her physical touch was making me.

"Really?" She sounded shocked, but still playful. "You're not going to tell me you're not excited right now." She whispered into my ear and her breath fanning my skin felt like a hot kiss. "I can feel it." Mara grinned against my ear while shifting in my lap. Fuck, don't fall for it. I'm fucking turned on, but she's not the girl I want... At my thoughts, as if it was a sign my eyes fell on the stunning girl that had kept my thought busy the past week. She was passing by, texting while she made her way to a building across the courtyard. Fuck Finally! I had been waiting to see her around all week, to see if she was okay after I left the hospital, I wish I hadn't. I watched her walk graciously and everything seemed to have happened in slow-motion, time freezing everything around us. She shook her head before putting her phone in the back pocket of her jeans, her eyes brutally falling on me when she looked around her, and I realized the way Mara was sitting on my lap certainly gave her the wrong impression. She gazed at us, the look in her eyes, even from afar, clearly disappointed, and she seemed upset by what she saw. Luna... This isn't... Dammit! She shook her head at me, instantly rolling those beautiful eyes while quickening her pace. Dammit! I felt my blood rise back to my face as my heartbeat pulsed in my throat? Just do it... Go after her...

"You know w-w-what Mara, desperate isn't attractive!" I said sternly while pushing her off my lap, causing her to scoff loudly while I left her in shock. "G-guys I have somewhere to be!" I shook my head at Levi and Ezra before quickly throwing my backpack over my shoulder, and leaving all of them confused.

I quickly paced towards the building where I saw her enter through the side door, her stride quicker that I thought and it almost made me run. I entered an empty hallway when I saw her nearing the end of it. Faster Jules, come on! I just caught up with her as she went around the corner, my hand quickly grabbing hers, probably scaring her when she let out a shriek. I didn't know what I was doing, or what my plan was exactly, but I found myself caging her against a wall, her hands flat on my chest. "You." Her shriek turned into a whisper while she looked up at me, her bright eyes scanning my face with a parted mouth. All I could do was smile and for some reason she joined me. A warm feeling jolted trough me when she let her forehead fall into my chest. "Damn Martin, you scared the heck out of me!" She laughed into my chest, clearly out of breath, before leaning her head back into the wall. I felt my heartbeat rooftop when she nervously fidgeted with the flannel I threw over my hoodie to withstand the October cold. Her fingers were feeling the fabric as if she was toughing my skin, pulling me closer the longer she was holding on to it. Now, this is the girl I want, and she doesn't even have to try. Her little touches are driving me insane, making me want more. "What are you doing?" She whispered softy, looking up at me once more with a parted mouth. My eyes fell on her lips first, their softness compelling and making me suck in a breath. This wasn't just attraction, this was an entire chemistry lab exploding right in my face. I let my gaze glide over her features to the little, almost healed cut above her brow, taking me back to our little moment at the hospital. I just should have kissed her then, I wanted to... But Zander... Don't think about him right now, she's here, she's not pushing you away, that's what matters right now. I couldn't contain my smile when my fingertips reached out, lightly brushing her skin around the cut, cupping her cheek shortly after. She closed her eyes, completely melting onto my touch, her hands around my flannel pulling me into her completely. "Jules, if you keep doing this, you're going to get me in trouble." She whispered, her eyes still closed.

While Mara needed a short skirt and skin to turn me on, Luna only had to infiltrate my thoughts with a smile and that was enough. That wasn't even the most important difference, I wanted to get to know Luna and all her little quirks. I want to get to know her, and I want her to get to know me. I grinned when an idea popped into my mind, one where I was finally going to be able to talk to her. My hand left her cheek only to slowly slide down her arm, to her side, her hands still grabbing my shirt. I fully put both my hands on her waist, pulling her close, until one of them traveled down. She surprised me when she gasped a little, briefly biting her lip to silence herself when my hand went down the back pocket of her jeans, making her stretch up on my tip-toes. "I can't do th-" She breathed while her eyes begged me to continue, but my hand taking her phone away from her pocket cut her off. "What are you doing?" She frowned when I took a step back, smirking at her with her phone in my hand. "Give it back!" She playfully pushed at my chest, but I tried to hold her at an arm's length, still smiling bright. "Come, on! The height difference isn't fair you know!" She snapped, giggling her way through it.

"Shht!" I laughed, while holding the phone up in front of her to get her face ID, Luna just too late to close her eyes to stop me.

"Damn, I feel violated!" She pouted, her tone playful and her expression anything but annoyed. I was just following my plan, typing my number into her contacts as she watched me with big and curious eyes. When I was done the sound of my phone shimming filled the still empty hallway. "Did you just send yourself a text!" She looked surprised, her eyes even wider, her mouth fully parted. I smirked, taking another step towards her and it made her freeze on the spot. She was making me feel all sorts of things, nervous for one, but light and excited too. I took another step towards her before briefly looking around to see if we had snoopers lurking around the corner. Her hands softly laced around my flannel shirt, not to keep her distance but to pull me closer once more, hoping she would close the gap completely while my nerves were making me go insane. I leaned in, my hand softy tucking the phone back into her pocket, her lips beautifully parted because of it, and that was a sight I was going to make sure to remember. While pulling back and without thinking, I leaned in to her ear to whisper, stutter or not. "Yes." I whispered confidently much to my relief while the sound of my voice sucked the air out of her, her fingers around my flannel falling back to her side, like she went numb. For once, she was at a total loss of words when I took a step back, gazing her up and down, taking in the sight of a speechless and ever gorgeous looking Luna standing before me. I was sure of it now... I wasn't the only one struggling not to cross any boundaries right away, because I was still longing to kiss her, my heart pounding in my throat at the thought of it and I could see in her eyes her thoughts were similar. She was right though, I was going to get her in trouble if I kept doing whatever I was trying to do. The longer I stood there, taking in the sight of her, feeling her eyes burn on me, the more I was likely to lose control. I didn't know what my game plan was here, or what I wanted to achieve with it but one thing was sure, I wanted to get to know her and now I scored her number. Well, scored, I kinda just decided to get it any way possible.

I took in her gaze one more time, admiring in her surprise before turning on my heel with a confident smirk. I walked away, fighting the urge to look back until my phone shimmed again, her number on full display when I took my phone from my pocket.

Unknown number: Luna's phone

That was mine, and also proof I was so nervous I couldn't think of something more creative to write.

Unknown number: Smooth!

Now this was hers, and it instantly made me smirk at my phone, turning back around to see her on the other end of the hallway with her phone clenched in her hand, a gorgeous and flustered smile draped across her lips. Dammit this girl, she's making me shake. I saw her type again while on my screen appeared the typing dots until another text made my phone sound through the hallway.

Unknown number: Cute smirk ;)

Her text made me smirk even more as a result. I just couldn't help it as my fingers instantly typed a response.

Me: "You better smirk like that to while reading this text, or you'll hurt my feelings."

I watched her while she read it, her lips curving graciously into a cheeky smirk, not looking up but already going at her screen once more. 

Unknown number: You bet I am Martin!

I chuckled while reading her text, looking up to find her walking away, but not without briefly looking back with a large smile and flushed cheeks. Dammit, I just made things complicated for myself, but I'm falling so hard I can't stop now, can I?

----------- 🌙 -----------

💛 Hi Loves! oh oh oh! That's progress I smell! So, What do you think? Wasn't that just exciting and cute! Well I hope for it at least :p Zander seemed to be far gone in Luna's mind and Jules is finally making a move and saying fuck you Zander I can treat her better!

🌙 What will happen next? Will Luna keep het distance from Zander more and more and grow closer to Jules or will she continue to push Zander's lies under a rug?

⭐️ Don't forget to hit the star if you liked it!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

699K 16.1K 41
Kiya's life lacks excitement. However, one day, while she is singing in her dorm bathroom, someone joins in on the other side of the wall. Initially...
313K 9K 32
Logan Romano took the NHL like a hurricane- dark and brooding. With his natural talent, brute force and sheer determination, he goes completely unch...
2.8M 85.3K 40
*Being Published in 2022* ❝You can't deny that you're attracted to me, Nyx. Instead of fighting it, let's see what happens,❞ he grumbled, hands roami...
37.6K 2K 46
18+ only "The fewer people that know the truth the better. And if this all goes smoothly, you two will be able to get divorced before the hockey sea...