๐—–๐—น๐—ฒ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฒ ( tvd...

By SIMPLYREID

โ”€ ๐—–๐—น๐—ฒ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐—ถ๐—ป โ i don't need anyone, i just need everyone and then some. โž in which a trained hunter ... More

๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฅ๐˜ถ๐˜ค๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ.
๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ต ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ.
chapter one - "So Hungry Hungry Caterpillar tonight?"
chapter two - "Want me to stab an arrow to his door?"
chapter three - "I take it you don't believe in vampires?"
chapter four - "And I'm the tooth fairy."
chapter five - "Right now, Monkey."
chapter six - "Clementine what's on your arm?"
chapter seven - "This is actually my fifth cup -- actually my sixth."
chapter eight - "What type of takeout does Buffy get?"
chapter nine - "Alright let's go Spike."
chapter ten - "I think we might be in The Twilight Zone."
chapter eleven - "Is Damon Salvatore giving me his leather jacket?"
chapter twelve - "And you'll both thank me at the wedding."
chapter thirteen - "And don't for any reason un-cuff the hunter."
chapter fourteen - "I said smutty details not supermarket romance novel."
chapter fifteen - "Sleep over at mine?"
chapter sixteen - "Wanna by some girls scout cookies and help support our troop?
chapter seventeen - "He's the human embodiment of a 'rate your pain from 1-10'"
chapter eighteen - "Anywhere, just....anywhere,"
chapter nineteen -"See and this is why people like me better."
chapter twenty - "I'm in love with Damon. And I don't think I want to be."
sequel

chapter twenty one - "I love you Damon Salvatore."

1K 32 47
By SIMPLYREID

⋆·☆·⋆

chapter twenty one - "I love you Damon Salvatore. I was just scared to say it out loud."

⋆·☆·⋆

Damon had slowly walked into his room, clearly dazed and distracted. He had just had a conversation that made him quickly shut him out. Only wanting one person to talk to. One person that he could talk to. But that one person he wanted to talk to was freaking out about the same thing.

He wanted the two to just lay in his bed staring at the ceiling going on about what was keeping them up. And than stare at each other until one of them fell asleep. Normally it was Clem but he didn't mind because he liked watching her sleep. He knew it was creepy. But it reassured that he still had his humanity that he was still capable of feelings, of love.

But he couldn't love her, no. The only women he had every love was Katherine. The feelings had for her didn't match the one's he had for Clem. But then again Clementine wasn't Katherine.

He saw her stuff still on the chair in the corner. Where she would always set her things down when she came over.

His eyes trailing along the floor trying not to think about her only for them to trail to the bedside table where she had left her phone.

"You're staring again," Damon said out loud breaking the silence between the two.

He was laying on his back with his eye's closed as Clem layed on top of him watching him sleep. "Well than stop doing that." She said bring her palms to rest of his chests as she rest her chin on them.

"Do what?"

"Sleeping,"

He frowned, "We all can't drink forty coffees a day and become an owl."

"Owls are nocturnal," She debated making him finally open his eyes to look at her. "What's on your mind?" He asked knowing if he didn't ask she would kept him up all night.

"I have a question but you have to answer it honestly." She said as he nodded holding his pinky out. "I swear to tell the whole truth and nothing but the truth." He remarked making her smile before crossing their pinky fingers. "Why don't you show people this side of yourself?" She asked softly, not knowing how he would react.

He took a second, token back by the question. He let out a heavy sigh before his eyes wondered to the side. "Because I just don't,"

She shook her head, "Not good enough."

"Not good enough? What do you want me to do write you an essay?" He asked making her roll her eye's before sitting up. Making it so she was now straddling his waist to look at him, only wearing one of his shirts.

He sighed again seeing her face, she knew him too well. "Fine. It's because I'm scared people are going to see me as week."

"And if you let people see the good in you?"

"People see good, they expect good. And that's just something I can't promise."

He sat at the bed holding her phone in his hand staring at her lock screen. It was a picture from halloween all her sisters grouped up wearing the weirdest costume they could. His looked over to the chair but stopped at stared at the bathroom counter.

"Go a head and laugh I know you want to." She said while putting on her mascara. She was sat in top of counter with her legs crossed.

"I wasn't going to laugh," He said leaning against the door frame.

She looked at him with a 'oh really' face. "But I am going to ask if you were doing that because you were to short to see yourself in the mirror."

She gave a fake smile whil twisted the mascara shut. "You know what's funnier? The pair of handcuffs that are made from the strongest metal in the world. That even you couldn't break out of."

"Why do you gotta be such a tease?" He asked playfully, walking up behind her and wrapping his arms around her.

"Because it's fun watching you beg," She grinned up at him.

So he was faced with a dilemma, he was now standing in her backyard holding her things staring up at her shut bedroom window.

Watching her shadow passing back and forth in front of the window. Hearing the movie Hercules playing, more specifically the 'I Won't Say I'm In Love' scene. Which he stood there listening to singing along to it. Disney movie's where her guilty pleasure and she thought that this movie would help. Which sure it wasn't the exact situation but she still thought it was fitting.

She sat in her bed wrapped up in her comforter while her laptop sat in front of her. A bowl of popcorn and extra large coffee to drown herself in.

She had a very long talk with her sister. There was crying and a lot of stuff she had learned about her sister that she didn't know about before.

"Listen, Clementine. I went through a few stages of love. One being I almost gotten married just because I love the distraction that they gave but didn't love the person. Another one being a one sided relationship. But I can't tell you how you feel. I can only give you advice and help gaid you through this." Melissa said holding her sisters hands.

"I know, it's emotions are scary and if I say it out loud than everything changes." She said softly.

"I mean what if I say it and end up realizing I don't mean it? Or I love him but he doesn't? I mean I don't even know what I feel!"

She quickly cupped her sisters face to help her to stop spiraling. "I know, I know. Listen you will never fully understand your emotions. And that's okay. You, Clemmy, are too young to be this upset over something like this. Because you and I know everything will work it's way out."

"I know," She mumbled whipping her face.

"Look why don't you go put on a movie and I'll get you some popcorn and coffee and then we'll get throw tomorrow together?" She asked as she nodded smiling lightly.

"Clemmy?" Melissa asked quietly while creaking the door open. "I found this on the porch when I was taking the garbage out." She said placing her bag and hoddie on her dresser.

🍊

"Look at you, all retro." Damon remarked walking up to Stefan as everyone was scattered around.

"What are you doing here?"

"Why wouldn't I be here? Bonnie deactivated the Gilbert invention. Isobel's gone. Heh. And it's Founder's Day. I'm here to eat cotton candy and steal your girl." He said sarcastically before patting his arm.

"Don't start with me, Damon."

"Oh, you started it Stefan. With that whole I'm-insecure-leave-Elena_alone speech. I'm just enjoying that." He said in his Stefan voice.

"As long as you heard it." He said calmly, not bothered by it.

"But, what? Huh? What?" He said placing is hand up to his ear making Stefan chuckle ever so lightly. "You have no sense of humor, Stefan."

"Actually, I just have no sense of Damon humor. Tell me how did it go with Clementine?" He asked before walking a little bit away.

"Damon humor? Hey, look. I get it. I get it." He said walking up next to him. "I'm the, the better, hotter, superior choice. And you're scared now that Katherine's out of the picture that I'm gonna turn all my attention to Elena. But don't worry. Elena is not Katherine."

He nodded looking at him in the eye, "You're right. She's not. Neither is Clementine." He said as both of them turned to see Elena and Clementine dressing in their colonial dresses.

Elena looking exactly like Katherine. While Clementine looked the way she thought she would look like if she was in the colonial era.

She smiled lightly towards Damon before grabbing her arm. "I'm gunna head back, okay?" She asked as Elena nodded.

She had gone with her to find Stefan. But was going back to her dad who was going to stand next to her on the float, like he did with Melissa.

"Clementine!" Damon called after her.

"You better follow because I'm only stopping to take these shoes off." She remarked pulling up her long skirt as she walked.

"Clem, I'm being serious," He said in a softer tone holding onto her forearm lightly.

She looked down before looking up at him. Melting a little bit when she met his eyes. "Thank you for dropping my stuff off."

"Of course, I figured you would want to see me though."

"I couldn't stay away from you. I just got overwhelmed and had to lock myself in my room." She admitted. He smirked lightly, "I did the same thing." He said linking his arm with her's as he started walking her over to the float. "Well, before I dropped off your stuff and definitely after."

She smiled widely looking down, "Can we forget about what Isobel said and actually say and talk about it when were ready?" She asked. He smiled happy he had his Clementine back, "Of course we can. Now I promised a little munchkin that I would put her on my shoulders to see you better."

"Of course she did." She said as she smiled up at him before placing her hand on his cheek and pulling him into a sweet kiss.

What neither of them saw was Bonnie and Caroline watching them. Not only them but also Michael Lightwood who was angry at first but than saw how giant her smile was and how happy she looked.

🍊

"Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome our stunning Miss Mystic Falls court and their handsome escorts." Mrs. Lockwood announced.

Clementine's cheeks started to hurt because she was smiling so much but it was worth it seeing Millie on top of Damon's shoulders, holding a blue balloon waving at her like her life depended on it.

Her sisters and mom were yelling somehow louder than everyone making both Clem and Michael laugh.

Just as they slowly passed Clem waved and scrunched her nose up towards her sister making her laugh. Which she saw also made Damon laugh.

"This is Caroline Forbes, Miss Mystic Falls. Aren't they beautiful?"

What no one knew were the tomb vampires planning on killing all the founding family's. And John and Mayor Lockwood were planning of when they were going to set off the device and finning out the details.

🍊

"How the hell do I do this?!" Mack exclaimed angrily.

"Here, give me," Clem said now dressed back into her regular clothes. The sister's were at a balloon popping game after Mack had seen a ninja turtle stuff animal.

"Okay so these things are weighted so you throw the normal way and won't hit anything. So we'll it line up, aim it up and at an arch type... and than we throw." Clem instructed out as she did such and than threw it as the balloon popped.

"How do you...?" Melissa asked a standing a bit away because Millie was on her shoulders covering her ears because she hated the sound of balloons popping

"Archery and physics mixed with kearney that I googled at like four in the morning."

"Whatever it is it works. Show me! I need Raphael!" She yelled grabbing a dart making both her older sisters laugh.

"Okay," She said holding her hand. "Aim at a ballon...go a bit up, arch your wrist so that it arches when you throw. Take a deep breath and than throw on the exhale." She instructed as she did such and popped the balloon.

"What are they doing?" Damon asked walking up to Melissa.

"Mack is trying to get a ninja turtle thing, kind of obsessed, and Clem is showing us all the carnival booths tips and tricks." She explained as Millie quickly ran behind the two holding onto each of their hands.

"And her?"

"She doesn't like the sound of balloons popping."

He crouched down to Millie's level before watching the booth and covering her eyes as soon as he saw a balloon started to pop. "Thank you!"

"Anytime Munchkin,"

"Here comes sissies," Mel said as they turned to see Mack carrying a giant Raphael that barely fit in her arm's smiling widely.

"Hi baby," Clem gushed smiling widely hugging Damon. "What are you doing here?"

"Wanted to see you, figured the famous Lightwood sister's knew the best booths." He said after they pulled away and he kept his arm around her.

"Well lucky for you we know a great funnel cake." Mel said holding onto Millie's hand.

Damon let her sister go in front as they walked in the back. "What did you do?" She asked loud enough for him to hear. "How do you know I did something?" He asked frowning slightly. "I can tell by your 'I fucked up' face."

"Well, I tried to do a good thing, but it sorta backed fired." He said as she nudged him to continued to talk. "I tried to help Elena with her Jeremy problem."

"And let me guess it didn't work?" She asked sarcastically.

"No it didn't, but Stefan tried to save him and ended up making him mad at both of us." He explained. "That is why I love having sisters, but he'll come around. Sooner or later,"

🍊

🍊

"You wanna use our town as bait? It's too dangerous. It's insane." Sheriff Forbes declared walking towards her door and shutting it.

John and Mayor Lockwood had called Prue and Michael to meet them at Liz's office to explain their plan.

"We have gone over the plans with your deputies. They're all on board." Mayor Lockwood said.

"You've gone behind me?" Liz asked as Prue crossed her arm's, "That isn't surprising."

"Yeah, because we knew that's exactly how you'd react." He continued ignoring her remark.

"Our children are here." She said as Prue nodded, "Some of our children will be there." She said knowing Mack and Melissa always loved watching the fireworks.

"Liz, we need to do this. We have no choice. This is the reason for the secret council. Our founding fathers created the secret council for just this purpose." John said as Michael shook his head. "There's too many reasons this could go wrong."

"That's why you and Clementine will be there to help pick off the ones we can't vervain." John informed.

Prue quickly shook her head, "No. No, no. Hell no! You're lucky I'm letting Michael do this I'm not letting Clementine do that." She declared talking with her hands. "She will be completely safe-" Lockwood tried say but she cut him off. "I'm not worried about that. She stays home when the fireworks go off because of certain reasons. And because of those certain reasons she wouldn't be completely coherent and will be putting herself in danger. So either you take only Michael or you take neither of them." She challenged staring him down.

"I'm the sheriff. It's my call. And I say no."

"Richard, Michael and Prue. I need to talk to the sheriff alone."

🍊

"So are you sure you want to do this?" Melissa asked as the two walked through the brightly lit time square. It was dark and yet Clem still had a coffee in her hand.

"Yes, I want to see them at least once. I always stay home because I get to stressed out or something happens and I have to spend my night shoved under pillows and blankets." She said before taking a sip of her coffee as a very concerned Damon started walking up to her. "Hi lovel-"

"I need to talk to you now," He whispered as she nodded looking at Mel. "I'll be right back."

"Don't do anything I wouldn't do,"

She rolled her eyes as the two walked away, Damon walking over to Alaric. "Ric."

"Yeah?"

"Come here." He said dragging him to the other side of him. "You keep those nifty little vampire weapons in the car?'

"Yeah. Why do you ask?" He asked as they walked father away from people. "Because this square is crawling with tomb vampires. I think we might need a stake or two." He said as both their eyes widen. "Yeah, got it." He muttered before walking off.

"Go,"

"Damon, what the hell is going on?" She asked making him face her.

"I'll explain it but first where are your sisters?" He asked holding her hand as she was clearly starting to freak out. "Millie and Mack are home. You know were Mel is. I think my parents are together but I-I honestly have no idea." She explained stuttering lightly.

He noticed it and cupped her face, "Hey, we'll go with best case okay? They're probably with John getting ready to try and work the device."

She nodded taking a deep breath trying to calm down. "Good now go back to your sister, stay in this area. Once Ric get the stakes he'll give you one. Everyone is going to be okay, I swear." He reassured as she nodded holding his arms. Then leaned down and gave her a kiss before she walked back over to her sister.

🍊

"For one hundred and fifty years Mystic Falls has been the kind of town that everybody wants to call home. Safe, prosperous, welcoming. And we have the founders to thank for that. That's why I'd like to dedicate this evening's fireworks display to their legacy." Mayor Lockwood said as everyone started to cheer.

Clem was nervously looking around trying to tone out and ignore the pounding in the back of her that started. She plugged her ears taking a breath as Mel placed a hand on her forearm. "I can take you home." She whispered to her.

"I'm okay, it's just loud." She said bringing her hands down and crossing them over her chest.

"Enjoy the show!"

At the firsts Clem had forgotten about the vampires and the pounding in her head as the first few fireworks went up in the air. Finally seeing the thing she had hid from and only hurd muffled from her room.

But the euphoric bliss didn't last any longer. The two Lightwood sisters stood next to each other as more and more fireworks went up into the air. Neither of them knowing the music box was starting. That Bonnie hadn't actually stripped it because certain people started to drop.

Clem could feel the pounding in her head keep getting harder and harder with every boom. It was like someone taking a sledgehammer to her forehead, over and over and over again. She started rubbing the side of her head as her eyes quickly closed trying to find any type of relief. But getting nowhere.

"Clemmy? Are you okay?" Mel asked holding onto her forearm.

She didn't respond. She couldn't hear anything. She couldn't feel anything. Not noticing her sister's hands on either side of her shoulders because all she could focus on was the pounding in her head.

She sunk to her knees, throwing her head in between her knees while her fingers plugged her ears. Tears starting to form as she started to hyperventilate.

Melissa crouched down next to her only for two police officer come up and grab her and stab her with a needle with vervain. "Can you please help my sister, she can't handle firewo─" But she was cut off as they dragged her to her feet.

"Hey! Get your hands off her!" She tried to fight them off but was small than them and just had to watch them drag away her little sister in pain. "Where the hell are you taking her!? Clementine!"

The two had dragged her to basement of the old Gilbert drugstore. Clem had passed out from her hyperventilating. They laid her down next to the sea of other vampires just as John came walking down the stairs.

"The device is done. The only thing keeping them down is the vervain. We don't have much time. Let's finish this." He said as only the other person covering them in gas.

"Don't cover her," He said stopping him from covering Clementine.

He walked over to her and crouched down clearly seeing her breathing hastily. "Clementine I thought you knew better, but I guess you just don't."

What he didn't know was Damon wasn't fully knocked out. He watched John walk towards the stairs only for Anna to grab his ankle. He crouched down and staked her before grabbing the last gas can and pouring down the stairs as him and the police officer went up stairs. Lighting it before he left as the basement started to go up in flames.

🍊

Damon grunting and groaned setting himself up seeing the Mayor hunched over. "Mayor. Is that you?"

"What are you doing here?" He asked holding his head.

"I'm a vampire. What's your excuse?" He asked trying to crawl over towards his direction. "No, really. The vervain didn't affect you. You're not a vampire. What the hell are you?" He asked as the Mayor slowly backed into one of the tomb vampires.

"Mayor Lockwood." He grunted before snapping his neck.

Damon's attention turned hearing Clem coughing and groaning. "Clementine,"

No response.

"Clementine!" He yelled seeing her body shaking.

"Clem!" He slowly got to his knees having to pause trying to catch his breath. He crawled over to her, turning her over. "Clementine," He cupped her face, shaking her lightly trying to wake her up.

"Damon?"

"I'm here, I'm right here," He reassured as her eyes opened but quickly shut. "My head is killing me."

"I know but I need you to keep your eyes open, okay Buffy?" He said while holding her in his arms.

Her eyes kept opening and closing before she held them half way. "Where are we and why is it on fire?" She asked looking around slowly. "The device worked and now these are all the vampires that went down. And I'm going to guess that your margins got the best of you?"

She swallowed harshly as it was becoming harder and harder to breath because of the fire.

"Hey, keep your eyes open."

"Listen to me if you make it and I don't-" She said as he shook his head, "No, Clementine you aren't going to say that."

"Just shut up for a moment and listen." She said holding onto his shirt staring up at him. "You make sure that my sister are as happy as possible. That no matter how mad everyone will be. You'll stay the same. Because when someone dies people get weird and they need that consent thing to stay the same."

"You won't die. I refuse to let you die," He said his voice creaking lightly.

"But you knew the pros and cons about dating a human." She said before taking in a deeper breath before coughing aggressively. "I love you Damon Salvatore. I was just scared to say it out loud."

🍊

"Where's Damon?" Elena asked making John turn to her and Stefan.

"With the rest of them. Where he should be. It's over for Damon."

"And Clementine is just there for fun?" Stefan asked after hearing a part of Damon's and her conversation. "Her fate was sealed when she fell for the very monster she was supposed to kill."

"You're crazy." She spat out, "Why? Because I'm doing what should have been done hundred and fourty-five year ago? This is the right thing, Elena."

His attention moved towards Stefan's who was eyeing and mentally debating if he should try to go for the building. "Go ahead. You won't make it out. It'll save me thr trouble of killing you myself."

Stefan ignored his comment, glancing towards Elena, "You know the building well, is there another entrance in?"

"Uh, utility door, there's one around the side." She said as the two went to run off but John stopped her.

🍊

"Hey! You can't go in there." Bonnie yelled seeing Stefan breaking off the chain lock. He ignored her and pulled the door open and started to go in. "The fire will take you out."

"He's my brother, Bonnie." He said before going into the building.

"Stefan?" Elena called running towards the witch trying to go into the building but Bonnie grabbed her. "Elena, you can't, you can't go in there."

"Bonnie, what are you doing?"

"I'm sorry, I lied to you." She said holding onto her arm before shutting her eyes and start to chant something. "Bonnie, I've gotta get in there."

Stefan was now able to open the door that lead to burning basement. Getting met with tall large flames and screaming of vampires that were burning alive.

"Clem?" Damon asked trying to wake her for the thousandth time. He looked up, breathing heavily before kissing her forehead trying to crawl his way to the stairs.

Bonnie's chanting made it so the fire on the stairs died down. Giving enough time for Stefan to race down the stairs. "Damon." He called before running over and helping him up. "Come on. Hurry up. Hurry up." The two brothers ran up the stairs.

And as soon as Stefan dragged Damon out he had thrown his arm off him trying to go back into the burning building. "Damon don't!" Stefan called pulling him back.

"Damon what are you doing?" Elena asked standing next to Bonnie.

"Clementine is still down there! I need to get her out of there!"

"What!" All of them asked in unison. "Why would Clementine be down there?" Bonnie asked tilting her head slightly.

"Now isn't the time I need to go back down and get her!" Damon said trying run back inside but stumbled back to the ground.

"I'll get her, just stay here with Elena." Stefan said nodding towards Bonnie. She looked down closing her eye's as she started the chant again.

He quickly raced down the stairs seeing everything already up in flames and the thick smoke filling the room.

Finding her laying on her back a bit away from were Damon was. Scooped her up into his arm's before running out. Damon took her from his brother, looking down at the girl seeing her eyes closed her chest slowly raise and fall. And just when he was about to bit his wrist a pair of headlights shined at them. "Oh my god Clementine!" Melissa yelling while running out of the car amd toward them. "What the hell happened?!"

All of them looked at each other before Damon answered not taking his eyes off the girl's in his arms. "She ─ she thought one of use was in there. So she went in and passed out."

"Help me get her in the car I'm taking her to a hospital!" She ordered before opening the passenger door as Damon placed her into seat buckling her in.

"Thank you," She told him before shutting the door. "Look I'll call you...all of you, I guess." She rambeld to the group not knowing what was going on.

🍊

🍊

Damon slowly paced up and down the hallway, after dealing with everything that just happened. Him apologizing to Jeremy and than Elena kissing him. He wasn't sure if he wanted to see her that way. To be honest he didn't completely know what he meant by that way. The best he could put it like was after seeing her be open, venerable, raw, strong, loving to him. He didn't know of he could see her laying in a bed hurting.

Knowing he couldn't stop her pain. Knowing he could have helped prevent her current pain.

And yet there he was standing in the doorway, staring at the ground, finding the cougar to look up.

Lightly knocking on the door getting the attention of the oldest Lightwood; sitting in the chair she had pulled up next to the bed. The back of the chair facing the door as Mel smiled at him. "Hey," She said quietly, drained physically and emotionally.

"How is she?"

"Well," She breathed out before turning back to her sleeping sister. "It looks way worse than it is."

She had two Iv's; one in her right hand, another one in the crock of the same arm. She had about seven wires coming out the neckline of the white hospital grown she was wearing. They were hooked up to a monitor. And lastly the giant oxygen mask over her mouth.

"The Iv in her hand is fluids cause drinking only five coffees a day and not eating anything is actually really bad... Sorry, I get kinda of catty when I'm stressed."

"You have to get through this somehow," He said walking to the footboard and holding onto it.

"The one in her arm is medicine for her migraines. The wires are tracking her heart rate and oxygen levels. And the oxygen mask is...well..." She trailed off pointing at it before letting her arm drop. "She had really bad asthma as a kid but when she hit puberty it dialed down. But that mixed with carbon monoxide and and an anxiety or panic attack made her pass out."

He nodded taking in all the information. Licking his lips, anxiously before looking at the oldest. "What about your parents?"

"Filling out paper work. I told Mack to go back to the event, she really hates hospital's so it's for the best." She sighed out picking at the fabric of her pants.

"And Mill-"

"Is Sissy going to be okay?"

Both looked over to a scared and confused Millie standing in the doorway not taking her eyes off the bed.

Damon's face softened as he cleared his throat. "You know what Munchkin?" He started as he walked over to her and crouched down in front of her. "I know it may look scary but she's going to be just fine."

"Really?"

"Oh yeah, your sister is the strongest person I know. And I know she is trying with all her might to get back to you." He said making a small smile creep up on her face.

Melissa had stood up and leaned on the footboard watching them, smiling to herself. "Hey Millie, maybe you can ask Damon to take you to the gift shop down stairs and pick something up for Clemmy for when she wakes up?"

Her eyes light up as she lightly gasp, "Please Damon?"

"Sure why not," He said as Millie grabbed his hand and started to drag him out of them. "Call me if she-"

"I know," Melissa called laughing lightly walking to the frame and seeing Damon getting dragged around by Millie. She than sighed heavily crossing her arm's before walking back to the chair and sitting in it. "It's all up to you now Clemmy,"

She placed her feet down by the footboard and pulled her jack over her like a blanket looking up at the tv placing some night show host. "It's all up to you."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.3K 339 15
-โ€ขDAMON SALVATORE moves back to mystic falls to wreck havoc until a certain Bennett doppelgรคnger changes his mind and he stays.โ€ข- Damon Salvatore x F...
53.9K 2.2K 39
โFUCK IT, IT'S FINE.โž In which a high school cheerleader prone to making bad decisions meets the biggest one she's ever going to make. {the vam...
5.3K 220 27
"I'm taking it all for us, all... Doing it all for love..." ~ From a regular human, to a powerful immortal. ~
148K 6.1K 52
"๐˜ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฏ๐˜ข ๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ณ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜จ๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฅ, ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ, ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ต ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ถ๐˜ฑ?" ๐—œ๐—ป ๏ฟฝ...