Amour | 18+

By sexsationella

(18+) "You forgot about your panties, baby." His voice was husky and deep, he had the type of voice that made... More

๐™˜๐™–๐™จ๐™ฉ
๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™จ๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™ก๐™™ ๐™ ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฌ
C L U B
R E D W I N E
C H E E T A H
S E L F I S H
P O O L D A Y
S I M S
C H A R M
P L A N E
W I F E
I C A R E
G I R L F R I E N D
A R G U M E N T S
C H A R I T Y C A S E
T H E R A P Y
H I G H E N O U G H
C H R I S T M A S
S T A R T I N G O V E R
D E L I C I O U S
S E R E N A
F A M I L Y D R A M A
S U F F E R
G A L L A G H E R
K I S S O F R E G R E T
L O V E Y O U
S E V E N C U B E S
D E B O R A H
B R O K E N H E A R T S
C O U R T H O U S E
U S
T R U L Y Y O U R S
H O L D O N
D I A M O N D R I N G
E P I L O G U E
Bonus chapter

Y E L L O W

126K 2.7K 3.1K
By sexsationella

I dressed fast this morning just because I wanted to stop and get some pepper spray, I sure as hell wasn't going to get a gun held to my head. I got down from my car to see bodyguards surrounding the house, they were armed and huge. I walked inside confused and concerned, Faust and Deborah were sitting inside the kitchen talking but once she seen me she stopped talking.

"Good morning." I smiled, brightly.

"Morning." Faust replies.

Deborah kept her mouth shut and simply got up with her expensive handbag.

"I'll be back later." She says while exiting the kitchen.

Faust stood up and walked over to the sink, he placed his empty coffee mug inside before turning around to look at me. I was planning on speaking to him especially after I found out he lied to me, I was planning on putting our past behind us.

"I hired about 20 bodyguards, they will remain outside and stay out of sight." He mentions.

"Alrighty." I said.

I looked away, I wanted him to leave and not speak to me. Anyone in my same position would feel the same way.

"I know you found the paperwork."

My heart stopped, my stomach dropped.

"It doesn't matter anymore, does it?" I countered back while inhaling and exhaling, my hands squeezed together.

"It's complicated, I wouldn't just be leaving her I would be leaving my children." Faust stepped closer, I stepped back.

"Being with me didn't mean you'd lose your kids." I whispered so lightly. I blinked away the tears, I wasn't going to let him affect me anymore.

"I didn't expect you to run off with my cousin and become something with him."

I laughed sarcastically. "I wasn't going to wait for you Faust, you're an asshole for what you did to me."

"I'm not like your wife, I will not sit and do whatever you ask of me."

"I didn't ask you to do anything, I just wanted time Adora." Faust clenches his jaw.

"I wasn't going to be the mistress and I made that very clear." I huffed.

"Just give me time." Faust reaches out to touch my hand, I yanked back my arm.

"You've ran out of time. I am with your cousin now and there's no way in hell I'll ever cheat on him." I pushed passed him, I marched up the stairs to the kids bedroom.

Before I entered the kids bedroom I took in a huge gulp of air. The sight in front of me made me smile, Kenzo and Livia were in the bathroom laughing as Kenzo struggled to braid his sisters long hair. I leaned against the door frame watching them giggle and joke around, they were so filled with life that it was a wave of fresh air for me.

"Kenny, you wrap it around." Livia giggles. She was absolutely wrong but she was so determined to show her brother.

"Liv, can I just cut your hair?" Kenzo asked, his brows raised as he tried to focus on her hair.

I wasn't going to interrupt till Livia looked pretty convince with what her brother was saying.

"That might not be a bad idea." Her little voice answered.

My eyes widened before pushing off the wall, both their eyes lit up once they seen me.

"Your mother would kill me." I said.

They both laughed before jumping into my arms, forgetting about the braid. I taught Kenzo how to braid his sisters hair since he wanted to learn, Kenzo was definitely made to be a bigger brother. He loves his sister more than anything and he steps up when his mom doesn't.

I got them dressed and fed, Faust was no where to be found so I assumed he was already at work.

"How about we go outside to the garden?" I asked.

The kids jumped up and down with joy, I applied a little bit of sunscreen on their pale faces. They both held my hand as we strolled outside till they found some caterpillars in the tomato garden, they both ran off to inspect it. I watched them carefully not wanting to take my eyes off of them, my phone started to ring.

I looked down at the caller id, it's Victoria.

I declined the call and tucked my phone away in my back pocket. She choose a boy over me, a boy she's known for two year vs me who she has known her entire life. I'm trying to heal and with her unknowingly marrying my rapist there was no hope for our friendship.

Kenzo started to chase Livia around, they both started to roll around in the dirt. Deborah would kill me if she seen what her kids were doing but they were kids not dolls.

Once it started to get late and windy I forced the kids inside. I took them a warm bath and made sure to scrub them done spotless to leave no evidence of their muddy play fight. Deborah soon arrived home with gifts for the kids, I took off before Faust could even get home.

Nicolas texted me an address to meet him at, I first stopped at the pharmacy to pick up my monthly birth control pills. I then headed over there, he really had me in the middle of no where. I kept driving in the dark till I spotted some lights, he was standing in the middle with flowers in his hands. There was a bonfire behind him, the small lights were dangling from the palm trees, a blanket was laid out against the grass with a picnic basket.

I smiled brightly at him, he returned the smile. I parked my car right next to his, I got out and walked over to him.

"Welcome to our second date." Nicolas bows before handing me the beautiful sunflowers, I brought them to my nose smelling the earthy scent they provided.

"You're so cute." I pitched his cheek.

"I'm not cute. I'm a strong, ruthless man." He jokes while flexing his muscles.

"My strong, ruthless man." I kissed his lips, he returned the kiss with just as much passion.

We held hands as we walked over to the blanket, we sat so close to each other that he was able to bring my leg over his. He grabbed the pink wine, he served me and then himself.

"You are giving alcohol to a underage girl." I purred as I sipped the wine.

"Arrest me." Nicolas laughs, I laugh also. He climbs on top of me laying me down across the blanket with. His hand stroked my cheek gently as his eyes stared into mine.

"No one has ever done this for me." I whispered.

"They're all idiots, all of them." He whispers back.

The radio started to play a slow song, Nicolas looked at the radio then back at me.

"Dance with me." He stands up, reaching his hand out for mine.

"In the middle of no where? What if a killer is hiding in the woods right now, waiting for us to turn our backs." I wiggled my eyebrows.

"At least I'll die happy and with you." He smirks.

"You're very good with your words, Mr. Fuentes." I rolled my eyes before taking his hand. He pulled me close to his body, his hands laced through mine tightly.

The stars shimmered brightly above us, the dark sky revolved around us darkening everything but us. He held me closely to his warm body. We swayed back and forth, our bodies perfectly matched the beat.

"This song is beautiful." I whispered in his ear.

"I kinda added it to my playlist about 20 times to make sure it'll play for us."

I laughed, he was a romantic. My smile faded away once his eyes started to focus on my face, he was looking at me like I was the most beautiful girl in the entire world. I'm afraid of falling in love, I don't even know how love feels like, I've never had it.

"I love you, Adora." He says, my heart literally drops. He's smile was caring and warm. "It might be to soon but I know for a fact that I have deeply and unconditionally fallin in love with you."

My lips curl up in a smile, I pulled him into a hug.

"I would say it back but I don't know what love feels like." I said, honestly.

"My parents were never really around when I was smaller, I mean they don't even love each other."

It was embarrassing that I didn't even know what it felt like.

"They seem like they love you very much Adora." Nicolas brushes a piece of hair behind my ear.

"We look like the perfect family on the outside but in the inside our home it's nothing but loneliness and hatred." I looked away.

"Yellow." He says randomly.

"Not what I was going fo-"

"No I didn't mean it like that I meant you are my yellow." Nicolas chuckles while averting his eyes to the radio then back to me.

The song, I was his yellow.

"You're my yellow too." Tears filled my eyes as I leaped into his arms, he squeezed my body tightly against his.

I pulled away just to kiss his lips, his hands found their way to my red cheeks. He kissed me back with just as much force, butterflies fluttered around in my tummy.

My yellow.

Instagram: @ sexsationel
Twitter: @ sexsationella

vote, share and comment

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

981K 38.7K 33
Brianna never knew the man she met one night at a football game then later fell in love with. Had a secret. One very huge secret that he knew if it w...
594K 14.4K 35
His finger trailed up my thigh ever so gently causing my pussy complete torture. He knew what he was doing. He knew this was driving me completely cr...
8.4M 160K 48
(18+) "Are you a virgin?" He asks. His eyes seemed to light up with the need of a response. "Yes, I am." I responded shyly. "We're going to have a lo...