My Best Friend Tadashi - Yama...

بواسطة hopelessbubble

Tadashi Yamaguchi. That was your best friend's name. You had been best friends since like forever. When you... المزيد

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Oneshots~
The day after you met~
The Secret Base~
The moment he fell in love~

Chapter 38

4.2K 161 716
بواسطة hopelessbubble

"So your crazy first years aren't coming?" Kuroo asked as you came back with the water bottles.

"They are, they just had to take extra classes since they failed their exams" you replied.

"Oh wait I forgot to give you this" Kuroo said as you put the bottles down.

"A jacket?" you asked as he held the red piece of clothing out to you.

"Yep, it's Kenma's old one, I figured it would probably fit you better than my old one" he explained.

"Why do I need it?" you asked as you raised an eyebrow at him.

"You're Nekoma's temporary manager, you need a jacket!" he exclaimed.

"Okay..." you said as you hesitantly took the jacket from him.

"Don't worry I washed it, plus Kenma doesn't like to sweat much" he said.

"Uh, thanks?" you said as you put the jacket on.

"Hey guys don't they look great?" Kuroo asked as he called the rest of Nekoma over.

"They sure do!" Lev said as the rest of Nekoma nodded, even Kenma.

"Oh thanks" you said as you smiled at them.

You had only been introduced to Lev recently but you had already started to become friends since the two of you had managed to bond over the fact that you were both half Japanese. You thought he was pretty funny and he found it amusing how you were always annoyed at Kuroo for one reason or another.

"No problem" Lev replied as he grinned back at you.

Kuroo wrapped his arm around your shoulder and whispered in your ear.

"Now don't you go getting feelings for Lev, I've got a wedding to plan"

"Oh shut up!" you said as you shoved him off. Kuroo just laughed.

"AKAASHI!" you heard someone screech.

You turned around to see the Bokuto that Kuroo had mentioned to you before.

"DON'T TOSS TO ME ANYMORE!" he cried.

"Is he okay? He looks kinda emotional" you asked Kuroo.

"Yeah, he's just gone into his emo mode" Kuroo replied bluntly.

"Emo mode?" you asked in confusion.

"Yeah, but don't worry he's usually pretty happy" Kuroo explained.

"Okay..." you trailed off.

"Hey (Y/N) do you think you could go fill my water up again?" Lev asked as he walked over to you.

"Again?" you asked, you could've sworn you'd done this about twice already in the past hour.

"Sorry" Lev blushed.

"It's fine, don't worry" you said, smiling as you took the bottle from him, brushing his hands slightly.

"Thanks (Y/N)" he said as you walked to go to the tap again.

"Oh hey Yachi" you said as you reached the tap.

"(Y/N), hey, oh your jacket" she said as she realised what you were wearing.

"Yeah, Kuroo gave it to me because apparently I need it since I'm their temporary manager" you explained as you made quote marks when you said 'temporary manager'.

"Well that makes sense I guess" she replied.

"Has Karasuno won any games yet?" you asked as you made polite conversation.

"Not yet" Yachi sighed, "they keep having to do these dive things because they keep losing"

"I bet Tsukki hates that" you snorted as you imagined his annoyed face.

"Haha yeah..." Yachi said as she remembered his face, as she sweat-dropped.

You finished filling up Lev's bottle.

"Well I should get back now, see you at lunch" you said as you waved to her.

"Yeah, see you later" she replied happily.

"Hey (Y/N)'s back" Kuroo said.

"Here's your bottle Lev" you said as you handed it back to him.

"Thanks" he smiled.

"No problem" you replied cheerfully.

"Hey (Y/N) this is Bokuto, Bokuto this is (Y/N)" Kuroo introduced you as he gestured to Bokuto and then back to you.

"HEY HEY HEY (Y/N)!" the white haired male greeted you enthusiastically.

"Umm hi?" you replied, slightly intimidated by his eccentric aura.

"So are you the one getting married?" he asked innocently.

"KUROO WHAT DID YOU TELL HIM?" you screamed as you spun around to face the captain.

"Nothing" Kuroo said as he avoided eye contact with you.

"Bokuto-san I told you that they were not going to get married, I apologise for the inconvenience" Akaashi apologised to you.

"Don't worry it's fine, I guess I'm kinda used to it now" you said awkwardly.

"(Y/N) this is Akaashi" Kuroo said.

"Hello" Akaashi said.

"Hi" you replied.

"So are those first years Kuroo told us about not coming?" Bokuto said as he looked at you expectantly.

"No they are, they just failed their exams so they had to take extra classes" you explained again.

"That's why you should be smart like me and then you get to come to the training camps" Bokuto said as he pointed proudly to himself.

"But Bokuto-san, you failed your maths test" Akaashi said bluntly.

"AKAASHI YOU WEREN'T SUPPOSED TO TELL THEM THAT!" he shouted as you and Kuroo both laughed.

"HEY IT'S NOT FUNNY!" he retorted.

"Sorry" you apologised.

"HAHA YOU IDIOT!" Kuroo cackled.

"HEY!" Bokuto shouted.

"Are they always like this?" you asked Akaashi nervously.

"Yes" he said bluntly.

"Oh" you replied.

"You'll get used to it eventually" he sighed as he watched the two of them.

"Right" you gulped.

Time skip~

"Hinata! Kageyama!" you shouted as you saw them come through the doors of the gym, "are you guys okay?"

They looked like they were about to puke.

"Yes...we...I uhhhh..." Hinata said as he collapsed on the floor.

"Kageyama what happened?" you asked frantically.

"Driving...feel...sick" he explained as he swayed from side to side, clutching a hand over his mouth.

"Tanaka what happened they came with your sister right?" you asked him worriedly.

"Yes, this was to be expected, I did warn them that I could not guarantee their comfort" Tanaka sighed.

"Shoyo's totally gonna puke!" Nishinoya exclaimed as he jumped up from behind Tanaka.

"Nishinoya!" Daichi scolded.

"How did your sister even pass her driving test?" you asked Tanaka.

"Well...I don't know" he replied.

"Hey Kenma that ginger kid is here!" Kuroo called out.

"Shoyo" Kenma said as he looked up from where he was sitting in the corner.

"KENMA!" Hinata shouted as he jumped up, he seemed to be better now since he ran towards his friend.

"Well he recovered quickly" you stated.

"Can we play volleyball now?" Kageyama asked you.

"Uh sure" you replied in confusion, these two dorks had almost thrown up just now, how were they better already?

"Hey (Y/N) you're wearing a Nekoma jacket!" Hinata said as he pointed to your clothing as he made his way back over to you after greeting Kenma.

"I am" you smiled.

"Its because they're part of Nekoma now" Kuroo said as he grinned.

"KAGEYAMA THE ROOSTER MAN'S TRYING TO STEAL (Y/N) FROM US!" Hinata shouted as he cowered behind Kageyama and pointed at Kuroo who was almost wetting himself from laughter.

"You can't have (Y/N)!" Kageyama said as he glared up at Kuroo.

"OH MY GOD (Y/N) THESE CHILDREN ARE TOO MUCH I'M DYING" Kuroo wheezed.

"Hinata he's not going to steal me don't worry" you tried to reassure him.

"GOOD BECAUSE YAMAGUCHI WOULDN'T LIKE THAT" Hinata screamed.

"What wouldn't I like?" Yamaguchi asked as he heard his name.

"KUROO STEALING (Y/N)!" Hinata replied loudly.

"He was gonna steal her" Kageyama nodded.

Yamaguchi turned to you for an explanation.

"It's because I'm wearing this jacket" you said as you raised your arms out to the side to show off the jacket.

"Oh" Yamaguchi laughed.

"Don't worry I'm not gonna steal your lover" Kuroo told Yamaguchi.

"Lover?" he asked in confusion.

"He means me" you said as you gave Kuroo an annoyed stare.

"They finally admitted they're in love!" Kuroo said happily as he clapped his hands together.

"No I didn't, now shut up and go find Bokuto or something" you snapped.

"But I wanna stay here" Kuroo pouted.

"Why though?" you sighed.

"Because" he replied as he shrugged.

"That was very specific" you sighed sarcastically.

You glanced at Yamaguchi briefly and he just shrugged at you.

"Hey (Y/N) who are they?" Lev asked as he come over to you.

"AHHH HE'S SO TALL!" Hinata screamed.

"Wow you're so short!" Lev said to Hinata.

"HUH?" Hinata replied, somewhat offended.

"Oh this is Hinata, Kageyama and Tadashi or Yamaguchi" you explained as you smiled at Lev.

"Hey, my name's Lev!" Lev introduced himself happily.

"But you're from Nekoma, we didn't see you at the practice match" Hinata said.

"It sounded so weird you calling me Yamaguchi" Tadashi said to you.

"I know I haven't said that in years" you replied.

"Yeah I've only just joined the volleyball team" Lev explained.

"That's why he sucks" said Kuroo.

"Hey, (Y/N) is Yamaguchi your boyfriend?" Lev asked as he looked at Tadashi.

"Don't listen to whatever Kuroo's been telling you, he's just my friend" you replied as you glared at the captain.

"Thank god" Lev muttered.

"What was that?" you asked.

"Nothing!" Lev said cheerfully as Yamaguchi narrowed his eyes while shifting a little closer to you. You noticed his slight movement.

"You okay Tadashi?"

"Yeah, I'm fine" he replied to you as you smiled.

"Well we all better get back to practice" Kuroo said as he shoved Lev in the direction of the court.

"Oh okay, I'll see you at dinner Tadashi" you said as Kuroo dragged you away.

Yeah I've changed a part in this chapter because I really didn't like it so the comments might be a bit confusing. Also I just realised this is like 95% speech so I added a few extra words-

Also just realising that I probably should've done more with the Lev thing but I couldn't be bothered to~

I'm noticing that that has become a reoccurring thing-

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

483K 17K 36
He was only known for his friend, just a shy and quiet boy. But yet you wanted to know more about him, maybe even get closer to him. Started- Septem...
13.9K 280 13
You are Tsukishima and Yamaguchi's childhood bestfriend but the three of you lost contact when you had to move to Australia. You're life is a mess du...
206 1 9
*DISCONTINUED* Kageyama x reader Kageyama is the same as always uptight, moody, and socially awkward. Or is that just an act? (Y/n) is an average...
49.6K 1.4K 14
After being rejected after so many times just by one person. He changed a lot. His pupose in life, gone. Maybe emotionless but yet he still cared for...