College Diaries

By WrittenbyShaie

It was the summer of '16 and Ameerah was in it for the long run. Her mother was done believing anything that... More

COPYRIGHT © 2020
Cast
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
NEW BOOK!!!
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.

1.

1.1K 41 8
By WrittenbyShaie

Ameerah

It was move in day and I was too excited to leave my momma behind. The past few years have been rough for the both of us but we're still here today. This is my first move in day experience.. I did online school my entire freshman year and I missed out on so much other shit. It doesn't matter now because i'm here and my friends are waiting on campus for me.

I hopped out the car and headed towards the front.

"Girl how do you know where to go?" My mom asked me.

"My friends showed me now come on." I said walking to the front desk.

"I'm here to get my key for my apartment." I said to the lady in the front.

"Name." She said.

"Ameerah." I said.

She looked up and said "Ameerah what?"

"Ameerah Johnson." I said.

"Alright here you go. Do you know where you headed?" She asked.

"Yes ma'am." I said.

"Alright welcome to LSU." She said.

"Come on momma. You taking too long." I said grabbing my things out the back.

"Why you so excited to leave me?" She asked.

Here we go again.

"You not tired of me being cooped up in the house? I am." I said.

Before we got into again Chanel and Tilora came out the building.

"Oh my god girl why you got so much stuff." Chanel said.

"Nah i'm playing I packed way more stuff than you my first time coming down here." She said.

We finished grabbing all my stuff out the trunk and moved it into our apartment. The three of us were sharing an apartment.

"Okay I think that's it." I said.

"Well Ima get a hotel room just for tonight... you know in case you need anything. Plus it's getting late and I don't wanna drive back too late." My mom said making excuses.

"Yeah ok momma." I said.

"Give me a hug." She said.

I walked over and embraced her which felt good.

"Don't go off the edge Meerah... If you ever need time away from here call me at anytime. I mean it." She said.

"Okay ma I hear you." I said.

"And if I think you need saving ima pull you myself." She added.

"Alrightttt." I said.

"Where's Odell? I thought he was gone help you today?" She asked.

"He has football practice. You can try and see him tomorrow before you leave." I said.

"No don't worry about it. Next time i'm down here i'll see him." She said.

"Alright I'll see you later ma." I said closing the door.

"Bitch we gotta show you around campus and it's a party tonight. You know we going." Chanel said.

"Lead the way bitches i'm following y'all." I said.
———
We started walking around and so far they showed me the cafe, west campus, east campus, the main campus, the yard, and now they're showing me the stadium. I'm too excited for that one.

(If you never seen LSU's stadium).

"Oh shiiiit it's bigger in person." I said mesmerized.

"I know right. Just wait till it get filled up bitch." Chanel said.

"Wooow this is super niceeee." I said.

"Can we walk on the field?" I asked.

"No y'all can't walk on the field." We heard somebody say from behind us.

I turned around to see Odell.

I screamed "Bestfrienddddd!" and jumped into his arms giving him a hug.

I was about to introduce him to Chanel and Tilora but I seen them with some stank ass looks on their faces so I opted not to.

"Eww you're all sweaty and shit." I said.

He laughed and said "I just came out of practice Meerah."

"Oh right." I said smiling.

"Wassup man. I missed you." He said.

"Aw I missed you more. You know I been dying to come down here with you." I said.

"Mama finally let you huh?" He asked.

"Yes after a long conversation about relapsing and being sober at all times." I said rolling my eyes.

"Well you can't be mad at her for being worried." He said.

"It's not that..." I said cutting myself off.

"I'll just to talk to you later about it." I said.

"Aight. What y'all about to get into?" He asked.

"They was showing me around an-"

"Nah we done. Come on Chanel." Tilora said walking away.

"Okay... I guess they done showing me around." I said.

"Good. Come on so I can show you where I stay at." He said.

We walked to his car and he drove to an apartment complex not too far from mine. We walked in and he set his stuff down in his room i'm guessing while I stood waiting for him in the kitchen.

"You live here with someone?" I asked.

"Yeah I live with three of my brothers. They just sleep right now cause it's still early to them." He said.

"Not me." One of his fine ass roommates said.

"Oh I forgot about you bro. Lucas this is Ameerah. Ameerah this is Lucas." Odell said.

"Wassup." He said.

"Hey." I said.

"What y'all plan on doing tonight?" Odell asked.

"Chanel invited me to a party she's going to." I said.

"I only know about one party being thrown tonight and the Ques hosting it." Odell said.

"Oh then it should be fun." I said with a smile on my face.

I know the reputation the ques have... shit I might wanna fw one of them before I leave the party tonight. I can't have any real fun because I have to be sober so why not?

"They wild... and I know because of your situation that might not be a good scene for you." Odell said.

"I just wanna see what it's talking bout... If it's too much i'll leave. Swear." I said.

"Alright man." He said.

"Mmk. I'll see you later and it was nice to meet you." I said.

"Nice to meet you too." Lucas said.
———

"Chanel... Lora." I called out in the apartment.

I took a nap and told them to wake me up before it was time for the party so I can get ready.

I looked around our apartment and I didn't see them anywhere. Did they leave without me?

"Alright. I don't have time for this shit." I said to myself.

I seen the flyer being posted on twitter so I knew where I was going. Them leaving me behind was just lame as hell. They been acting funny since they gave me that tour and ion like that.

I got dressed and made my way to the party. When I got there it wasn't a line as I expected because I was late as fuck.

I walked in seeing people everywhere and the smell of liquor hit my nose quick as hell.

I looked around to see if I seen Chanel and Lora because I had some to say to them. They lucky I didn't see them. I took a seat on the counter and got on my phone.

I heard somebody tap my leg and say "Hey."

It was Lucas.

"Oh.. hey." I said.

"You Odell bestfriend right? The one I met earlier?" He asked.

"Yeah... you met another bitch he called his bestfriend or something?" I asked being serious.

He laughed and said "Nah."

"But what you doing in here by yo self? It's not good to go to parties alone." He said.

"I know... I was supposed to meet someone here but I haven't seen them." I said.

"You want something to drink?" He asked.

"Nah i'm probably just gone head home. This was a waste of my time." I said hopping off the counter.

As soon as I did that I was swooped up by a nigga in purple... a que. They started barking as I was yelling "Put me down!!"

"Alright ladies and gentlemen it's GRIND TIME. If you don't want flees I suggest you back away from the dogs!" Someone yelled.

He laid me down on the ground and did their signature neck roll and barked again. When the song played they all started grinding on whoever was on the floor simultaneously.

He picked me up and licked my neck then passed me to the next que. Chile the feeling I felt in between my legs!!

When they were finally finished he put me down and said "I'll see you around ma."

"I don't know it don't look like you going home to me." Lucas said tapping me.

I laughed and said "This time I am fr. I promise. I'll see you later."

Whew what a night!!
———

A NOTE: Hey everyone, this is my first time writing and publishing a book so please let me know what you think in the comments and vote if you like it!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

740 222 44
"You sure are crazy." ------------------------------------------------- When life gives you lemons, make lemonade. You can say that is the code...
19.1K 662 10
Isn't it amazing for you and your childhood best friend to attend college together? That's what Emma and Mila thought, not knowing that college days...
330 42 8
How would you feel when you find out that your crush is the new boy? Ecstatic, right? And how much would you love it if you both become best of frien...
574 42 31
Sometimes, life can surprise you. Even if it takes longer than you thought. For Ayesha, life was a series of calculations and logical choices. She ha...