*Tom Holland One-Shots*

By cl0uddr0p

*OLD VERSION* Like a lot of my one shots, this one will be specifically about Tom Holland and the characters... More

Requests!
Legion (Legion! Tom x Reader)
Salem (Tom x Witch! Reader)
Mire (Tom x Harlot! Reader)
Lady Holland (Vampire! Thomas x Twin! Reader)
The Ghost Bride (Tom x Ghost!Reader)
Sticking Together (Peter x Spider! Reader)
Tom Holland And Characters Headcannons
Meeting You For The First Time
Being Your Boyfriend
The Devil Is Real (Arvin x Teagardin! Reader)
Burn In Hell (Arvin x Reader)
NSFW
Lust And Love (Peter x Reader)
Weren' There When You Needed Me (Arvin x Tomboy! Reader)
Rivals
Love To Hate You (Arvin x Mean!Reader)
Yandere
Alphas
Omega
Tomboy (Arvin x Reaster! Reader)
Like Mother, Like Daughter (Arvin x Reader)
The Man In Denim (Stalker!Tom x Reader)
Sweet Tea (Dark!Arvin x Teagardin!Reader)
Baby Fever (MJ x Dark!Peter x Reader)
Dead Wrong (Arvin X Reader)
Funny (Dark!Arvin x Male! Reader)
A God And A Woman (Peter x Reader x Yandere!Loki)
Spider-Woman
Vera (Arvin x Prostitute! Reader)
More To Do With 'Like Mother, Like Daughter'
Blueberry Pie (Arvin x Whore!Reader)
Second Guessing (Ian x Elf! Reader)
Spider-Woman Origins

Bisexual

975 20 0
By cl0uddr0p

Tom 

- Tom was... rather surprised but didn't dare judge it. It wasn't a bad thing and he certainly didn't see the problem with you liking both genders. If you liked girls, good for you. If you liked boys, good for you. Tom was simply happy that you weren't fully into girls-- gave him hope that he still had a chance. 

- Tom first notice your sexuality when he saw just how cozy you were with Zendaya. I mean you were really cozy with her. The two of you were basically married and Tom had convinced himself that you two were actually together. 

"Can I be honest with you?" Tom asked, leaning against the kitchen counter. You looked up at him while Zendaya continued to scroll through her phone. 

"What up?" She shot, not even looking up. Tom fidgeted a bit, a little nervous on how to approach the subject without sounding rude. 

"So.. when did you two make it official?" He asked, hinting at you and Zendaya. Now, she had looked up from her phone and at Tom. 

"Official?" 

"Ya know... that you two are dating?" Tom glanced at you and then back at her. Zendaya furrowed her brows, glancing at you to see if you were just as confused as she was. You were. 

"Um, Tom? We aren't actually dating." You said, getting up from your seat and towards the fridge. Tom seemed to be the lost one now. 

"But you two.. act like you are. I mean.. like.. don't you two like each other?" He was trying to form a proper explanation but failed miserably. Zendaya scoffed. 

"Well yeah, but I'm straight. I only like guys." She stated, going back to her phone. "_____'s the bi one. And I'm sure that if I liked girls, she and I would absolutely be together." She winked at you, in which you returned the flirtatious gesture. Tom looked at you shocked. 

"You're bi?" He asked. You nodded, a bit bashful that he was just now realizing this. "So... you like girls.. and guys?" 

"Yeah..." 

"So.. I still have a chance, is what I'm hearing?" 

"Yes, Tom." You rolled your eyes and chuckled, pouring yourself something to drink. Tom did a fist bump in the air to himself, letting out a quiet 'yes!' as he did so. 

"I'm glad you finally came out." He stated, putting his weigh back onto the counter. You eyed him. 

"I've been 'out of the closet' for years, Tom..." You walked past him, ruffling his hair. "You just haven't been paying attention apparently." You sat by Zendaya again, who looked at Tom as if he was an idiot. Tom's shoulders lowered. 

"Sorry, love. I've just been so.. captivated by your beauty that I didn't notice your longing looks at Zendaya." He teased, flashing you a grin. Both you and Zendaya gave a long dramatic groan. 

- If he wasn't a flirt to you already, knowing he had a chance boosted his ego. 

Peter 

- Peter wasn't at all shocked when he heard about your sexuality. Of course you were attracted to both genders. You were an awesome person who didn't see why you had to pick one over the other. You were happy to chose whoever you fell for. So what if it was another girl. If she was destined to be your soulmate, then so be it. 

- He had heard rumors of the new girl being popular with both guys and girls and it didn't take long for you to be the talk of the school. A girl who wasn't afraid to love who she loved. Sure, there were gay and other bisexuals in the school-- but there was something different to you. You held it with pride. You were proud to love whoever you loved. 

- And it was confidence like that, that attracted girls like M.J. 

"Careful, Parker. She might like someone who knows how to treat a girl and know her body." M.J teased, arching her brow at Peter, who had just gone on a tangent about you. 

"What's that suppose to mean?" He asked, actually confused on what she just said. Ned leaned towards him. 

"I think it has something to do with her knowing more about vaginas than you do, dude." He said, not entirely positive that was what M.J meant. Peter furrowed his brows. 

"Hey! I can have just as much knowledge about vaginas as you do. Maybe I know more." He stated, challenging M.J to a 'pussy knowledge' contest. M.J rolled her eyes and scoffed. 

"I bet you couldn't even find the clit if you tried." 

"Ouch." 

"I can find the clit. Easy." Peter spat, crossing his arms. Ned stared at bot M.J and Peter, before leaning towards Peter again. 

"What's a 'clit'?"  

"A clit is the most sensitive part on the woman's body, made specifically for pleasure and nothing else." You approached the table with lunch in hand. You plopped down beside M.J, who seemed excited that you took the seat next to her. "Now, why are we talking about clits?" You asked, morally concerned about the conversation you just walked into. 

"Peter is pretty confident that he can find the clit." M.J smugly smirked at Peter, who looked borderline terrified. You gazed at Peter, a brow arched in curiosity. 

"Oh really now? Who's the lucky lady, Parker?" You chuckled. M.J crossed her arms and tilted her head. 

"Yeah, Parker. Who is she?" She mocked, noticing that he started gaining beads of sweat on his temple. He didn't answer. 

"Well, if you need actual help with knowing a woman's body.." You took a sip of your drink. "I can always help you, I have plenty of experience."  Peter's expression lifted and he looked taken back. He was trying to ponder if you just offered to get very, very friendly with him. M.J looked at you, a bit taken back herself. You noticed this and glanced at her. "Don't be afraid to join, the more the merrier." You bit your lip at her, making her slightly squirm. 

- The only one who wasn't eye fucking you was Ned, who threw his hands up in the air as if to say 'what the fuck is happening'. 

"Um, can I come too? I need to know what a clit is." 

Arvin 

- Arvin was utterly confused. Back then, there wasn't really a word for 'bisexual'. In this chase, you were called a 'fag' for liking not just the opposite gender, but the same gender too. Something like that, and in West Virginia, did NOT settle well with the people of Coal Creek. 

- It wasn't like you were going around shouting to the heavens that you liked girls. You were real quiet about the people you liked for a good reason. Coal Creek didn't take too kindly to faggots. And you just so happened to be one. 

- The way word got out about your sexuality was thanks to the preacher. Teagardin had caught you and the Reaster girl behind the church after one Sunday service. He had caught you two kissing and with your hand in her blouse. You didn't know it at the time, but it just so happened that Teagardin was seeing the girl too. And he didn't like sharing. 

"What were you doin' with that girl?" Arvin asked, after prying you away from Teagardin's death grip on your arm. Bruises were already forming on your skin, visible enough for Arvin to notice and ponder about going back to kick the preacher's teeth in. "You some sort of faggot?" 

"That's such a nasty name!" You jerked away from Arvin. "I can' help likin' who I like, Arvin. So what if I like girls too?" You stared up at him with tears in your eyes. You felt embarrassed, knowing that the preacher was going to have a word with your parents, and then you'd be in real trouble. Arvin furrowed his brows. 

"Too?" He repeated. Now he was a bit lost. 

"I like boys. But I like girls too." You shrugged, not sure how to word it. You felt abnormal for your attractions. There was being a faggot, and there was being normal. And you didn't seem to fit in either. So what were you? A freak? "I feel so.. dirty for it, ya know? I don' want people lookin' at me like I'm some sort of vermin. I ain' a bad person! Is loving someone like me.. bad?" You asked, sniffed, your tears whelming your eyes to the point your vision was blurry. Arvin's stare was intense, almost as if he was scolding you, even though he wasn't. 

"There ain' no shame in liking who you like." Arvin sighed, rubbing the back of his neck. He felt guilty. "Look, I'm sorry if I.. hurt you back there. I was just worried about you. You know what people say around here. I don' want them harrasin' you." He stated. A few tears that would couldn't contain, ran down your cheeks. Arvin softened, reached up and wiping your tears with his thumb. "Hey... You know I ain' gonna let anythin' happen to you. You know that?" He gave you a tight smirk, his lips in a fine line. You leaned into his hand, feeling his surprisingly gentle touch comforting. 

"You don' hate me?" You glanced up at him. He chuckled. 

"Hell no." He brushed your hair behind your ear. "You scared me there for a second though." You furrowed your brows. 

"Scared you? How?" You asked him. Arvin bit his lip. 

"For a moment I thought I'd lose you to a girl. You know how damagin' that is to my pride?" 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

359K 6.4K 101
These are some one shot stories I wanted to write :) This is also my first story so sorry if it's not that great. I hope you like it. Absolutely no s...
40.5K 968 40
i can't write full books so here's my brain dump peter parker one shots where most of them are sad asf and we have our dead guy to come comfort him b...
1.6M 52.3K 55
I've heard a lot of wrong number book's and I thought why not make my own one! The classic wrong message from a wrong number pulls out a lot of event...
26.5K 771 13
"Kid you don't have to do this." I spin my head around, all the Avengers are behind me. It's like a photo... a perfect photo. Their stances match per...