Back home-HPXVARIOUS (XReader)

By suxziee

This may be shit. I apologise in advance. // she/her pronouns. sorry if this doesn't fit you :( xxx I don't... More

โ„๐”ธโ„โ„๐• โ„™๐•†๐•‹๐•‹๐”ผโ„ ๐•„๐”ธโ„•โ„•โ„•โ„•-๐”น๐•†๐•†๐•‚ ๐•†โ„•๐”ผ
๐Ÿ„ฒ๐Ÿ„ท๐Ÿ„ฐ๐Ÿ„ฟ๐Ÿ…ƒ๐Ÿ„ด๐Ÿ… ๐Ÿ„พ๐Ÿ„ฝ๐Ÿ„ด
๐Ÿ„ฒ๐Ÿ„ท๐Ÿ„ฐ๐Ÿ„ฟ๐Ÿ…ƒ๐Ÿ„ด๐Ÿ… ๐Ÿ…ƒ๐Ÿ…†๐Ÿ„พ
๐Ÿ…ฒ๐Ÿ…ท๐Ÿ…ฐ๐Ÿ…ฟ๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ…ด๐Ÿ† ๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ…ท๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…ด๐Ÿ…ด
๐Ÿ…ฒ๐Ÿ…ท๐Ÿ…ฐ๐Ÿ…ฟ๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ…ด๐Ÿ† ๐Ÿ…ต๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ†„๐Ÿ†
โ’ธโ’ฝโ’ถโ“…โ“‰โ’บโ“‡ โ’ปโ’พโ“‹โ’บ
โ’ธโ’ฝโ’ถโ“…โ“‰โ’บโ“‡ โ“ˆโ’พโ“
๐Ÿ…’๐Ÿ…—๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ…Ÿ๐Ÿ…ฃ๐Ÿ…”๐Ÿ…ก ๐Ÿ…ข๐Ÿ…”๐Ÿ…ฅ๐Ÿ…”๐Ÿ…
๐Ÿ…’๐Ÿ…—๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ…Ÿ๐Ÿ…ฃ๐Ÿ…”๐Ÿ…ก ๐Ÿ…”๐Ÿ…˜๐Ÿ…–๐Ÿ…—๐Ÿ…ฃ
๐Ÿ„ฒ๐Ÿ„ท๐Ÿ„ฐ๐Ÿ„ฟ๐Ÿ…ƒ๐Ÿ„ด๐Ÿ… ๐Ÿ„ฝ๐Ÿ„ธ๐Ÿ„ฝ๐Ÿ„ด
๐Ÿ„ฒ๐Ÿ„ท๐Ÿ„ฐ๐Ÿ„ฟ๐Ÿ…ƒ๐Ÿ„ด๐Ÿ… ๐Ÿ…ƒ๐Ÿ„ด๐Ÿ„ฝ
๐Ÿ…ฒ๐Ÿ…ท๐Ÿ…ฐ๐Ÿ…ฟ๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ…ด๐Ÿ† ๐Ÿ…ด๐Ÿ…ป๐Ÿ…ด๐Ÿ†…๐Ÿ…ด๐Ÿ…ฝ
๐Ÿ…ฒ๐Ÿ…ท๐Ÿ…ฐ๐Ÿ…ฟ๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ…ด๐Ÿ† ๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ††๐Ÿ…ด๐Ÿ…ป๐Ÿ†…๐Ÿ…ด
โ’ธโ’ฝโ’ถโ“…โ“‰โ’บโ“‡ โ“‰โ’ฝโ’พโ“‡โ“‰โ’บโ’บโ“ƒ
โ’ธโ’ฝโ’ถโ“…โ“‰โ’บโ“‡ โ’ปโ“„โ“Šโ“‡โ“‰โ’บโ’บโ“ƒ
๐Ÿ…’๐Ÿ…—๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ…Ÿ๐Ÿ…ฃ๐Ÿ…”๐Ÿ…ก ๐Ÿ…•๐Ÿ…˜๐Ÿ…•๐Ÿ…ฃ๐Ÿ…—๐Ÿ…ฃ๐Ÿ…”๐Ÿ…”๐Ÿ…
๐Ÿ…’๐Ÿ…—๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ…Ÿ๐Ÿ…ฃ๐Ÿ…”๐Ÿ…ก ๐Ÿ…ข๐Ÿ…˜๐Ÿ…ง๐Ÿ…ฃ๐Ÿ…”๐Ÿ…”๐Ÿ…
๐Ÿ„ฒ๐Ÿ„ท๐Ÿ„ฐ๐Ÿ„ฟ๐Ÿ…ƒ๐Ÿ„ด๐Ÿ… ๐Ÿ…‚๐Ÿ„ด๐Ÿ……๐Ÿ„ด๐Ÿ„ฝ๐Ÿ…ƒ๐Ÿ„ด๐Ÿ„ด๐Ÿ„ฝ
๐Ÿ„ฒ๐Ÿ„ท๐Ÿ„ฐ๐Ÿ„ฟ๐Ÿ…ƒ๐Ÿ„ด๐Ÿ… ๐Ÿ„ด๐Ÿ„ธ๐Ÿ„ถ๐Ÿ„ท๐Ÿ…ƒ๐Ÿ„ด๐Ÿ„ด๐Ÿ„ฝ
๐Ÿ…ฒ๐Ÿ…ท๐Ÿ…ฐ๐Ÿ…ฟ๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ…ด๐Ÿ† ๐Ÿ…ฝ๐Ÿ…ธ๐Ÿ…ฝ๐Ÿ…ด๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ…ด๐Ÿ…ด๐Ÿ…ฝ
๐Ÿ…ฒ๐Ÿ…ท๐Ÿ…ฐ๐Ÿ…ฟ๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ…ด๐Ÿ† ๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ††๐Ÿ…ด๐Ÿ…ฝ๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ†ˆ
โ’ธโ’ฝโ’ถโ“…โ“‰โ’บโ“‡ โ“‰โ“Œโ’บโ“ƒโ“‰โ“Ž โ“„โ“ƒโ’บ
แ•ผแ—ฉแ–‡แ–‡Y แ‘ญOTTEแ–‡ แ—ฐแ—ฉแ‘Žแ‘Žแ‘Žแ‘Žแ‘Ž- แ—ทOOK Tแ—ฏO
Cอ›Hอ›Aอ›Pอ›Tอ›Eอ›Rอ› Tอ›Wอ›Eอ›Nอ›Tอ›Yอ› Tอ›Wอ›Oอ›
ยขะฝฮฑฯั‚ั”ั ั‚ฯ‰ั”ะธั‚ัƒ ั‚ะฝัั”ั”
Cอ›Hอ›Aอ›Pอ›Tอ›Eอ›Rอ› Tอ›Wอ›Eอ›Nอ›Tอ›Yอ› Fอ›Oอ›Uอ›Rอ›
ยขะฝฮฑฯั‚ั”ั ั‚ฯ‰ั”ะธั‚ัƒ fฮนฮฝั”
Cอ›Hอ›Aอ›Pอ›Tอ›Eอ›Rอ› Tอ›Wอ›Eอ›Nอ›Tอ›Yอ› Sอ›Iอ›Xอ›
Cอ›Hอ›Aอ›Pอ›Tอ›Eอ›Rอ› Tอ›Wอ›Eอ›Nอ›Tอ›Yอ› Eอ›Iอ›Gอ›Hอ›Tอ›
ยขะฝฮฑฯั‚ั”ั ั‚ฯ‰ั”ะธั‚ัƒ ะธฮนะธั”
HUGE BIG APOLOGIES!!
COMMON ROOMS&DORMITORIES
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ แด›สœษชส€แด›ส
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ แด›สœษชส€แด›ส แดษดแด‡
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ แด›สœษชส€แด›ส แด›แดกแด
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ แด›สœษชส€แด›ส แด›สœส€แด‡แด‡
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ แด›สœษชส€แด›ส า“แดแดœส€
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ แด›สœษชส€แด›ส า“ษชแด แด‡
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ แด›สœษชส€แด›ส sษชx
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ แด›สœษชส€แด›ส sแด‡แด แด‡ษด
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ แด›สœษชส€แด›ส แด‡ษชษขสœแด›
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ แด›สœษชส€แด›ส ษดษชษดแด‡

ยขะฝฮฑฯั‚ั”ั ั‚ฯ‰ั”ะธั‚ัƒ ั•ั”ฮฝั”ะธ

287 14 4
By suxziee

*this chapter is probably the worst i've wrote bc it was like 3am when i started it and i wanted to upload another chapter bc i haven't done so in a while xx lov u!*

The next morning was kinda glum. Every conversation people were having in the common room were all about me, don't get me wrong, the popularity is great but the topics were full of suspicions of me being a werewolf, which of course I am but nobody needs to know that.

"I'm tellin' ya, Y/n's definitely a werewolf, they heal fast and look at her! She looked on the brink of death last night and now she doesn't even have a scratch!"
"I wouldn't say the brink of death Theo. Besides, you're one of my closest friends, if I was a werewolf- WHICH I'm NOT! I'd most certainly let you know." I lied through my fangs. Teehee xxxx
"Yeah, sure. Show us your claws! Go full wolf please!"
"I can't do that because I'm not a wolf."
"Then explain how you healed in less than twelve hours."
"I went to Madam Pomfrey, obviously."
"No you didn't."
"Did."
"Didn't."
"Yes. I. Did."
"I, for one, believe Theo." Draco piped up from the sofa closest to the fireplace.

*this is ew.*

Rolling my eyes, I slouched down into the chair opposite him, moving forward to look him right in the eyes.
"Nobody cares what you believe, Malfoy."
"Don't be mean to Dray-Dray."
"Dray-Dray? Oh that's sad Pansy."
Guess I already hit a nerve with only one sentence because her hand flew to her robe pocket as soon as the words left my mouth.

*This is so cliché, it happens in EVERY dracoxreader fanfic iKNoW but deal with it.*

"Pansy it's too early in the morning for a petty fight." I groaned as I stood up to walk out of the common room.
"Flip-"
'𝑶𝒉 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒗𝒆 𝒈𝒐𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒃𝒆 𝒌𝒊𝒅𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒎𝒆.'
'Silencio.' I muttered VERYYY quietly to stop her from finishing the spell. Hearing her muffled voice and the weird gasps, I turned around to see her wand pointed directly at me and everyone else stood around watching what was happening.
"Were you really going to cast a spell on someone with their back turned? That's a bit low. Um... thanks whoever shut her up!" I finished, not wanting anymore suspicions of what kind of species I could be.
:)

LMAO IT'S SO CRINGE I'M SO SORIRY

☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎

"Hi Harry! Hi Ron! How come you aren't on your way back home?" I asked the two as I sat down next to Hermione in the great hall.
"I know right! We must be lucky, McGonagall just gave us detention!" Ron boasted happily while Harry stared gloomily down at his plate.
"Hey, cheer up, you're not with that awful family of yours right now, are you?" I tried to make him feel better while he poked his fork at the food.
"I guess." He mumbled.
"Hmph. Hey, 'Mione!" I turned to face her and we began chatting about things witches talk about until mail arrived.

O/n landed in front of me, dropping a package, opening it I found my wand and a note inside.

𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘦𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘭𝘦𝘧𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘥, 𝘸𝘦 𝘸𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘨𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘪𝘵! 𝘉𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘺, 𝘈𝘳𝘵𝘩𝘶𝘳 𝘢𝘤𝘤𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘴𝘢𝘵 𝘰𝘯 𝘪𝘵 (𝘣𝘦𝘤𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘭𝘦𝘧𝘵 𝘪𝘵 𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘰𝘧𝘢) 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘪𝘯𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘢𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘣𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨, 𝘪𝘵 𝘣𝘶𝘳𝘯𝘵 𝘢 𝘩𝘰𝘭𝘦 𝘪𝘯 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘴𝘦𝘳𝘴! 𝘞𝘦 𝘩𝘢𝘥 𝘢 𝘨𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘭𝘢𝘶𝘨𝘩 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘪𝘵. 𝘞𝘢𝘴 𝘲𝘶𝘪𝘵𝘦 𝘥𝘪𝘧𝘧𝘪𝘤𝘶𝘭𝘵 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘤𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘰𝘹, 𝘣𝘦 𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘧𝘶𝘭, 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘪𝘴 𝘢 𝘱𝘦𝘤𝘶𝘭𝘪𝘢𝘳 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘰𝘸𝘯.
-𝘔𝘰𝘭𝘭𝘺&𝘈𝘳𝘵𝘩𝘶𝘳.

'𝑶𝒐𝒑𝒔.'
"Thankyou, O/n!" I told her/him, handed a treat and watched her/him fly off.
After I picked my wand up, Errol came swooping down, knocking over the milk jug, the fruit bowl, and almost everyone on the Gryffindors tables food, eventually landing in front of Ron, unconscious.
"ERROL!" Ron shouted out, surprised and embarrassed and he took the envelope from his beak.
"Oh gosh.." I said out loud, staring at the familiar looking envelope.
"What is it?" Harry asked, seeing as he must have heard me.
"Oh no.." Ron gasped while looking scared at the howler in his hands.
"It's ok, he's alive." Hermione finally spoke to the boys.
"It's not him he's worried about." I told her, pointing at the red envelope he was holding.
"Look everyone, Weasley's got himself a howler!" Seamus shouted, causing the whole of Gryffindor table to stare down at Ron.
Neville looked just as frightened as Ron did.
"You'd better open it, Ron, I got one from my gran once and I ignored it, it was horrible."
"Try getting one from the ministry!"
"Um y/n, not the time...or the place to announce that." Hermione whispered in my ear, suddenly making me realise everyone in the great hall was now quiet and awaiting to hear the howler.
"Well go on, open it." I stared intently at the envelope in Ron's hands, eager to hear what is has to say."
"It'll all be over in a few minutes." Neville reassured him and Ron began to open it.

The howler flew out of the envelope, flipped itself open and began shouting, Neville and I immediately stuck our fingers in our ears.
'𝑻𝒉𝒂𝒕'𝒔 𝒅𝒊𝒇𝒇𝒆𝒓𝒆𝒏𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒉𝒐𝒘𝒍𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒓𝒚 𝒔𝒆𝒏𝒕..'

Molly's voice rang about the whole of the hall.

"ʀᴏɴᴀʟᴅ ᴡᴇᴀsʟᴇʏ!
ʜᴏᴡ ᴅᴀʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ sᴛᴇᴀʟ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴄᴀʀ! ᴀɴᴅ ʙʀɪɴɢɪɴɢ ʜᴀʀʀʏ ᴀɴᴅ ʏ/ɴ ᴀʟᴏɴɢ ғᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ʀɪᴅᴇ?"

"How does she know I was with you both?! I ARRIVED ON THE TRAIN! DID YOU SNITCH?"
"SHH!" Ron and Harry shushed me and the howler continued."

"ɪ ᴀᴍ ᴀʙsᴏʟᴜᴛᴇʟʏ ᴅɪsɢᴜsᴛᴇᴅ! ɪ ᴀᴍ sᴜʀᴘʀɪsᴇᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴠᴇɴ'ᴛ ʙᴇᴇɴ ᴇxᴘᴇʟʟᴇᴅ! ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀɪᴛ ᴛɪʟʟ ɪ ɢᴇᴛ ᴀ ʜᴏʟᴅ ᴏғ ʏᴏᴜ! ɪ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ sᴜsᴘᴇᴄᴛ ʏᴏᴜ sᴛᴏᴘᴘᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜʀ ғᴀᴛʜᴇʀ ᴀɴᴅ ɪ ᴡᴇɴᴛ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴡᴇ ʀᴇᴀʟɪsᴇᴅ ɪᴛ ᴡᴀs ɢᴏɴᴇ!?
ʏᴏᴜ, ʜᴀʀʀʏ, ᴀɴᴅ ʏ/ɴ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴅɪᴇᴅ!
ʏᴏᴜʀ ғᴀᴛʜᴇʀ ɪs ɴᴏᴡ ғᴀᴄɪɴɢ ᴀɴ ᴇɴǫᴜɪʀʏ ᴀᴛ ᴡᴏʀᴋ ᴀɴᴅ ɪᴛ's ᴇɴᴛɪʀᴇʟʏ ʏᴏᴜʀ ғᴀᴜʟᴛ! ᴀɴᴅ ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ ᴘᴜᴛ ᴀɴᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ᴛᴏᴇ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴏғ ʟɪɴᴇ ᴡᴇ ᴡɪʟʟ ʙʀɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜ sᴛʀᴀɪɢʜᴛ ʜᴏᴍᴇ!"

Ron let out a huge sigh of relief, clearly thinking it had finished, after a few seconds it turned up the table to talk to Ginny.

"ᴏʜ ᴀɴᴅ ɢɪɴɴʏ ᴅᴇᴀʀ, ᴄᴏɴɢʀᴀᴛᴜʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴs ᴏɴ ᴍᴀᴋɪɴɢ ɢʀʏғғɪɴᴅᴏʀ, ʏᴏᴜʀ ғᴀᴛʜᴇʀ ᴀɴᴅ ɪ ᴀʀᴇ sᴏ ᴘʀᴏᴜᴅ."

The howler once again, turned to Ron, blew raspberries and ripped itself up. Harry and Ron sat still looking stunned, a few laughs escaped a few people and soon, the hall was filled with people starting their conversations again.

"Well uh, that's a fun way to start our 2nd year, don't you think?" I asked the trio, getting the tenseness out of the way.
"Oh yeah, brilliant!" Ron replied sarcastically, not looking up at all.
"Well I don't know what you expected, Ron, but you-"
"Don't say I deserved it Hermione." He snapped and ate some food.

After a few more minutes of chatting to Hermione, Professor McGonagall came down the table handing everyone their timetables.
"Ah, Miss L/N! Your head of house has your timetable, if you would like to go and find them?"
"Which one?" I asked her POLitElY.
"Oh, right. Professor Flitwick." She replied with a smile and I left for the Ravenclaw table.

☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎

"Double herbology with all the houses! Great!" I spoke to myself as I read the first lesson, walking out of the great hall alone. (LOLLL LOSER)

"Hey wolf!" I heard Ron call from behind me as I walked down the steps to Herbology. I turned around to see him, Hermione and Harry running to catch up with me, along with Draco and his lame crew behind them.
"Shut up! They already have suspicions that I'm a.. werewolf." I whispered the last part because I could hear Draco start to whisper about us, meaning they were listening in on our conversation.
"Oh-What, how? Why?" Harry and Ron asked together, to which I forced the 4 of us to lag behind and wait for the group behind us to pass by. As they did, they eyed us curiously and kept looking back every other second.
"BECAUSE I had to save you two idiots, didn't I?!"
"Hey, you didn't need to!" Ron whispered back defensively.
"Well you're lucky I did!"
"We would have been just fine without your help."
"I beg to differ." Hermione replied this time, crossing her arms and stamping one of her feet. "Now come on, we are going to be late!" She scolded and dragged us all down to the greenhouse.
"By the way, did you actually snitch on me?" I asked Harry once we got inside the greenhouse.
"Um...yeah?"
"What do you mean 'um...yeah?" I mocked him and he slowly shifted away from me.
"Well we told Snape the truth! That we got into the car, flew it, and when we got over the train you decided to drop out the car and play train run."
"Train run?"
"Yeah! A little name I came up with on the spot, you know, because you were running on top of the train? Get it?"
"Oh I'm very amused, Hazza." I replied, rolling my eyes as the class began to start.

At the front of the greenhouse stood Professor Sprout and...Gilderoy Lockhart. I thought that was a joke that he was going to be a professor here.
'𝒄𝒓𝒚𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒍𝒖𝒗.'
"Oh hello there!" He called out as though he was the professor of the class." I have just been showing Professor Sprout the correct way to deal with a Whomping Willow."
"Unlikely." I accidentally spoke aloud, earning strange looks from the students, but Lockhart decided to take no mind to my comment.
"But I don't want you to start thinking I'm better at Herbology than she is! I just happen to have met several-"
'𝑯𝒊 𝒃𝒓𝒂𝒊𝒏, 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒑 𝒍𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒖𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒍 𝒉𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒇𝒊𝒏𝒊𝒔𝒉𝒆𝒅, 𝒑𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒆?'
And it did.
Frick you brain, always when I'm joking.
(keep it pg no swear swears!)

Eventually Professor Lockhart left the greenhouse and Professor Sprout finally began to teach.

"Good morning, everyone!" She tried to sound cheery but the presence of Lockhart must have put a dwell on her mood.
"Good morning, Professor Sprout!" We all called back to her and she began her introduction.
"Welcome to Greenhouse three, second years. Now gather around, all!"
Looking around the greenhouse, I noticed it looked a lot different to the greenhouse we were in last year, there we much more plants and different smells around, the plants looked highly dangerous compared to the ones we saw last time. Other than devils snare, that one is probably more dangerous than some of these.

While the other students took notice of their surroundings, on the other side of the door I could hear random little words.
"No, yes I need to, yes let's go, no don't. Yes ok, he is Harry Potter, after all!"
'𝑰𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝑷𝒓𝒐𝒇𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒐𝒓 𝑳𝒐𝒄𝒌𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒕'𝒔 𝒗𝒐𝒊𝒄𝒆? 𝑳𝒖𝒓𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒐𝒖𝒕𝒔𝒊𝒅𝒆 𝒇𝒐𝒓𝑯𝒂𝒓𝒓𝒚? 𝑺𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒆.'

Professor Sprout was about to explain today's lesson when the one and only Gilderoy Lockhart popped his head inside the room again.
"Harry, I'd like a word with you. Of course only if you don't mind, Professor Sprout?"

Professor Sprout looked like she did mind but he still took Harry outside the greenhouse anyway.
"Bit of a creep." I mumbled quietly, hearing B/n laugh from the other side of the greenhouse I looked at him and we began to burst out in fits of laughter.
"Y/n, B/n, do you wish to explain to the class what you find so funny?" Professor Sprout called out, making us immediately stop laughing and B/n went bright red due to embarrassment.
I cleared my throat and started to answer her but she didn't let me finish.
'𝑺𝒍𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕𝒍𝒚 𝒓𝒖𝒅𝒆 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒐𝒌𝒂𝒚 𝒙𝒙.'
"Well, unfortunately I can not explain the lesson today without all of us being here, so we will have to wait for Mr Potter to come back, in the mean time you can talk amongst yourselves." She clapped her hands and sat down on a chair, beginning to read her Herbology book.
'𝑵𝒐 𝒑𝒐𝒊𝒏𝒕 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒑𝒑𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒎𝒚 𝒍𝒊𝒕𝒕𝒍𝒆 𝒎𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕 𝒐𝒇 𝒋𝒐𝒚 𝒊𝒇 𝒘𝒆 𝒄𝒂𝒏 𝒕𝒂𝒍𝒌 𝒂𝒏𝒚𝒘𝒂𝒚.𝑨𝑵𝑫 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒇𝒊𝒓𝒔𝒕 𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆 𝑩/𝒏 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑰 𝒉𝒂𝒅𝒃𝒆𝒆𝒏 𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒚 𝒊𝒏 𝒆𝒂𝒄𝒉𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒔 𝒑𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒆𝒏𝒄𝒆 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝑾𝑬𝑬𝑲𝑺! 𝑪𝒓𝒚.'

I decided to walk over to B/n and the people he was near, Neville and Hannah.

After 5 minutes Harry came walking back into the greenhouse looking confused but stood next to Ron and Hermione. Professor Sprout noticed his arrival and told us all to go back to our places. She came back to the long table we were stood around and  with her was a box full of earmuffs.

"Today we are going to re-pot Mandrakes!" She shouted clearly as she placed the box on the table, turning around, she came back with a plant and placed it on the table aswell. "Now, who here can tell me the properties of the Mandrake root?"
'𝑴𝒆 𝒎𝒊𝒔𝒔 𝒍𝒂𝒅𝒚!'
"Yes, Miss Granger?" She spoke, and I now realised I never put my hand up. And I spoke in my head. Silly me x.
Hermione looked very happy to be picked to answer the question. She's a strange one, isn't she?  Love her though x.

"Mandrake, or Mandragora, is a powerful restorative. It is used to return those who have been cursed or petrified back to their original state."

"Excellent! Ten points to Gryffindor!" Professor Sprout shouted.
"You knew the answer to that question, you wrote it to me in those letters we shared over the holiday." Draco whispered just loud enough for a *normal* person with *normal* hearing abilities to hear.
"Okay and your point is?"
"You could have answered that and gotten us 10 points."
"If you remember I wrote you the answer, you could have answered it and gotten us 10 points."
"Well, yeah. But you also could have."
'𝑨𝒄𝒕𝒖𝒂𝒍 𝒘 𝒆 𝒊 𝒓 𝒅 𝒐.'
"Malfoy, shut up, please."

"The mandrake forms an essential part of most antidotes. It is also however, dangerous. Can anyone tell me why?"
Draco nudged me in the side, clearly a sign to tell me to answer the question. Annoyed, I stomped on his foot and put my hand up, Professor sprout scanned the room (which was a bit weird to do because only  3 of us had our hands up) and nodded her head at me, gesturing for me to answer.

"The cry of the mandrake is fatal to anyone who hears it." dRACO INTERRUPTED AND ANSWERED INSTEAD.
"Thankyou, Miss L/N. Ten points to Slytherin!" She spoke with a hearty chuckle. :)

*I am trying to make this fun bae but i do not have the talent.*

"Now, the Mandrakes we have here are still only seedlings so their cries won't kill you yet!"
'𝒀𝒆𝒕, 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕'𝒔 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒍𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒌𝒚𝒐𝒖.'
"But they can knock you out for several hours
which is why I've given each of you earmuffs, if you would like to come and grab a pair?"

"Professor, if you hear any sound from them at all, would you pass out?" I asked her as I made my way to the box alongside everyone else.
"Yes. So make sure to put them on tight!"
'𝑶𝒉 𝒈𝒐𝒔𝒉.'

"Everyone put them on, flaps tight down and watch me closely!"
"B/n, we are going to pass out. It will look very suspicious." I mumbled out and saw him looking worried.
"I know, but where's the fun in not passing out?"
"B/n, people in Slytherin already think I'm a werewolf."
"What?"

"Hey, better turn off your wolf hearing!" Draco spoke aloud to me, luckily only Theo, Blaise and B/n (obviously) heard so it probably won't be too suspicious.

"You grasp your mandrake firmly." Professor Sprout began, grabbing the top of the mandrake in front of her. "You pull it sharply up out of the pot."

"You can hold on to my shoulder if you dizzy, L/n."
"Malfoy, kindly shut up."
As I watched intently, Professor Sprout pulled the mandrake out of the pot and the last things I saw and heard were an ugly baby type things, loud crying, and then I stumbled back and fell to the ground, with Draco's face hovering above me.

☀︎︎Draco's POV☀︎︎

I TOLD YOU GUYS!" I shouted as soon as Y/n and B/n fell to the floor, because you know, I know they are werewolves.
"Ah, looks like the L/N's and Longbottom have all been neglecting their earmuffs!"
'𝑳𝒐𝒏𝒈𝒃𝒐𝒕𝒕𝒐𝒎?'
"No ma'am, they just fainted." Seamus from GryFfiNdorK piped up.
'𝑳𝒐𝒏𝒈𝒃𝒐𝒕𝒕𝒐𝒎 𝒊𝒔 𝒂 𝒘𝒆𝒓𝒘𝒐𝒍𝒇 𝒕𝒐𝒐?'
"Oh well..Just leave them there."
"Um, Professor, pretty sure they'd need to be taken to the hospital wing." I spoke out, staring down at the sad looking, unconscious body of Y/n.
"I guess that would be the right thing to do, yes. Malfoy, Zabini, take Y/n, Abbott, Macmillan, take
B/n, Finnigan, Thomas, take Longbottom." :)

"I thought she'd be heavier, considering she's a werewolf, don't you think?"
"Draco, she isn't a werewolf."
"Blaise, she literally got knocked unconscious because of her werewolf hearing. And so did her brother."
"Neville passed out, too"
"That was just a coincidence, he's a bit dumb, he didn't have his earmuffs on correctly, Y/n and B/n did, therefore, they are werewolves."
"You're reading way too deep into this. I thought you didn't care about these 'orphans' anyway."
"I don't! But-"
"Bet."

☀︎︎Y/N POV☀︎︎

"This is a very strong concoction, with this they should wake up fairly soon. However, Longbottom seems to have a bit of a concussion so it will take longer for him to wake up, off you go, back to lesson, please." I heard Madam Pomfrey explaining to whoever was in the *im guessing* hospital wing.

'𝑯𝒎, 𝒈𝒐𝒐𝒅 𝒍𝒊𝒆, 𝑴𝒂𝑫𝒂𝑴!'

"You can wake up now, you two."
"That was a very convincing lie you came up with! Uh.. he doesn't actually have a concussion, does he?"
"No, he will be fine and able to join you in DADA later. As for you two, take it slow and act convincing that you aren't werewolves."
'𝑴𝒂𝒍𝒇𝒐𝒚.. 𝑪𝒂𝒏'𝒕 𝒌𝒆𝒆𝒑 𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒍𝒂𝒓𝒈𝒆 𝒏𝒐𝒔𝒆 𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒐𝒇 𝒎𝒚 𝒃𝒖𝒔𝒊𝒏𝒆𝒔𝒔.'
Madam Pomfrey FINALLY let us leave the hospital wing an hour later, meaning double herbology was now over and it was time for transfiguration, so, naturally, I jumped up and was about to head to class when something down below
(...um, yeah, sorry to do this to you) leaked and my stomach gave a painful sting as if I was stabbed.
'𝑶𝒉 𝒏𝒐, 𝒂𝒎 𝑰 𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒏𝒔𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒈? 𝑰'𝒎 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒇𝒆𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒓𝒚 𝒐𝒓 𝒂𝒏𝒚𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒏 𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒊𝒄𝒖𝒂𝒓..'

"What's wrong?" Madam Pomfrey's voice turned from her familiar stiffness to something hinted to be sympathy.
"U-Um..." I looked back down at the hospital bed and noticed a blood stain.."I-I'm..I think I'm turning..or dying? What's happening????"
"Hm...." She looked down at the bed and I quickly tried to hide the mess but she seemed to have saw. She was smiling.
'𝑾𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆? 𝑾𝑯𝒀 𝑰𝑺 𝑺𝑯𝑬 𝑺𝑴𝑰𝑳𝑰𝑵𝑮 𝑨𝑻 𝑴𝑬?!'

"You aren't turning or dying Y/n."
"Then why do I feel like I am being repeatedly stabbed?! And what is that BLOOD?"
"You have finally started the process of turning into a woman, congratulations!"
"Congratulations? I'm not pregnant, right? I'm TWELVE YEARS OLD! Oh my gosh I'm going to have to drop out of school...I-How will I tell my siblings...Who is the father?"
"Y/n, y/n, calm down." Madam Pomfrey placed her hands on my shoulders and led me away from the sleeping Neville. "You've started your period, surely you know what that means?"
"Oh no, I am pregnant!"
"Do you know how a woman gets pregnant, y/n?"
"Yes, by touching boys! Oh no I've hugged Harry! I've hugged Ron, Fred, George- LOADS OF BOYS!"
"No no no that is not the way to get pregnant." She began to laugh weirdly.
'𝑾𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒐𝒏 𝑬𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒉?'
"Here, let me tell you about periods. Firstly, if you are on your period, you for sure are NOT pregnant, don't worry."

And after 10 minutes of that weird conversation, I finally understood, I was making my way into womanhood! AND I'M GOING TO GROW! IN MORE WAYS THAN HEIGHT!
"This is a pack of pads, use one at a time. Everytime you need to go to the toilet or if you feel you have to change during your time on your period, you shall replace the pad. If you need more, ask any member of staff, they will help you out. The pads stick to your underwear, by the way!"
"Um, thankyou..."

'𝑫𝒆𝒇𝒊𝒏𝒊𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒚 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒈𝒐𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒐 𝒃𝒆 𝒂𝒔𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝑷𝒓𝒐𝒇𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒐𝒓 𝑺𝒏𝒂𝒑𝒆 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒉𝒆𝒍𝒑..'𝑪𝒓𝒂𝒎𝒑𝒔? 𝑾𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒂𝒏 𝒖𝒈𝒍𝒚 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒅. 𝑰 𝒉𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝒄𝒓𝒂𝒎𝒑𝒔. 𝑮𝒓𝒐𝒔𝒔.'

HELLO! That is almost exactly how my conversation went when I first started my period LMAO.
Minus the werewolf talk bc i had myself believing i was a vampire, not werewolf :).
LOVE U POMFREY!
WE LOVE HER.

😌

AND THANKYOU FOR 3k+ READS LMAO IM SORRY FOR NOT POSTING A NEW CHAPTER FOR SO LONG AAAAAAAAAA

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

431K 19.5K 38
โ”โ” โช ๐– ต ๐‡๐„๐—๐ˆ๐๐† โซ โ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ง๐™™ ๐™ฎ๐™š๐™–๐™ง ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™จ ๐™– ๐™—๐™ก๐™ค๐™ค๐™™๐™ฎ ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™– ๐™ฅ๐™–๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™ฎ ๐™˜๐™ค๐™ข๐™ฅ๐™–๐™ง๐™š๐™™ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™จ ๐™—๐™ช๐™ก๐™ก๐™จ๐™๐™ž๐™ฉ, ๐™ข๐™ฎ ๐™œ๐™ช...
28.2K 1.2K 51
โI was just looking for an empty compartment and what do I do? I get pulled into the biggest shit show of my life.โž โSorry.โž โIt's okay, I...
5.9K 139 16
The golden trio are hanging out in the library, studying for their finals that were yet to come. It was the year after the war, 8th year to be exact...
306K 8.8K 35
~ Year one ~ Warning: this is a journey through all of the books / movies so if you want a quick read, over and done with, I don't believe this is fo...