๐“˜ ๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ผ๐“ฎ... |โ„‹๐’ถ๐’พ๐“€...

By Angel_Of_Midnight

As the night was about to end the Princes had made their decision and went back to sit on their chair. King U... More

๐•ป๐–—๐–”๐–‘๐–”๐–š๐–Œ๐–Š
๐•ฒ๐–—๐–†๐–“๐–‰ ๐•ญ๐–†๐–‘๐–‘
๐•ธ๐–Š๐–Š๐–™๐–Ž๐–“๐–Œ
๐•ฎ๐–๐–”๐–”๐–˜๐–Ž๐–“๐–Œ
Announcement
IMPORTANT DETAIL (PLEASE READ!)

๐•ด๐–“๐–›๐–Ž๐–™๐–†๐–™๐–Ž๐–”๐–“

1K 44 23
By Angel_Of_Midnight

"We were both young when I first saw you,
I close my eyes and the flashback starts,
I'm standin' there, on a balcony in summer air"

3𝗋𝖽 𝖯𝖾𝗋𝗌𝗈𝗇'𝗌 𝖯𝖮𝖵.
As everyone wasn't busy anymore and had prepared for the meeting, something unexpected happening in the town square...

Fow a while the girls have already met each other and Suga and Akaashi had told them about the rumors, whether it is true or not...they will found out in the town's square about it.

As they rounded up, the Royal Crier from the kingdom had came and gave a news that all the girls had freaked out about.

"Hear Ye! Hear Ye!"

As everyone gather around him.

"Know on this day, One Week hence, there shall be held at the palace a Grand Ball. At said ball, in accordance with ancient custom, the Princes of the kingdoms shall choose a bride. Furthermore, at the behest of the Princes, it is hereby declared that every maiden in the kingdom, be she noble or commoner, is invited to attend. Such is the command of our most noble Royal Families."

"A Grand Ball?!"

"The princes of kingdoms are looking for a bride?!"

"Ohh, an oath to see if I can be his bride"

"But which one will choose you?"

As the words had spread, girls giggling, people getting excited for as a bride shall be wedded after being chosen in the ball. The girls were excited, and hoping too see if they're to be the one who would be chosen by their princes.

As everyone talk, the group of girls were shock to hear this...

"So the rumors were true" as Akaashi had told us.

"Yea, I have to agree with you, this could our chance. OUR dream come true" as Suga fawned over this news.

"Soo, since its gonna be in a week, how we will find a dress, shoes, our makeup, hair, and other things that we need"

" I can help with the dresses"

"So do i"

"I can desing them and help out too" as Hinata, Suga, and Akaashi said

"I can the measurements" as Yako suggested

"I can help with the hair and the accessories"

"Me too!"

"Me three"

"Me four, since the hair could take a while"Suggested Yamaguchi, Yachi, Ennoshita, and Kyotani.

"We can help with the shoes"

"Me too, since it would be heavy for you to do that" Shirabu and Tendou had suggested.

"Me and Osami are good with Jewelry and we can find the materials at the store we know" as the Twins suggested.

"I can help and check if they're all priced together and planned them all before the ball" said Kenna and everyone had nodded.

"I can help you with that also Kenna" as Kita raised he hand and the two nodded.

"Me, Hanamaki, and Oikawa can help with the make-up"as the other two agreed.

"Ok, then that settles, on three" as all hands rounded up.

"Let's do it!" As they raised hands and kenma had started to get a plan while the others cooperate.

They went to Hinata's house since she had a large background and they can have space while talking about their plan.

As they talked, they had desinged their dresses, to the metals and crystal, gems, and other accessories for the jewelry, to style of their hair, and the colors of the outfit.

As they planned for those, what's happening with the King Ukai, the Princes and their Families while planning for the party?

So meanwhile...

{King's Castle}
"So meeting is here"

"About the ball, you shall choose a bride for your kingdom, understood boys?"

"Yes/Alright/Okay" as the boys nodded and agreed.

"I don't mind whoever you choose, but be wise not your choice, it's for yourself, family, and kingdom"

"We wont let you down for the kingdom and country"

"My Royal Crier had said the announcement and the girls were soo excited"

"Ohh yay for us, hope not to find a bratty girl"Tsukkishima said with sarcasm .

"Couldn't agree more"Kurro said.

"I bet it would be me"as Iwazumi had said and others laughed.

"I bet it wouldn't be that hard since there's a lot of women and girls at Ukai's kingdom and they're well known for intelligence. Their families were in different room where the King had left to have a word with them, so it was just them and bonding for the mean time.

"I hope we can find one and this is our chance, I don't want to marry the princess of other kingdoms or country" as Sakusa said.

"Good, for here I thought I was the only one"Kageyama said

"Well what else, obviously we are quite attractive" as they laugh off and kept talking.

Takeda's POV.
I went with the king and headed to the parents about the discussion.

We got in the main living room and the parents were in a position.

"Good Morning everyone, were here to discuss about the ball, so you guys had agreed that whoever they chose their bride from my kingdom, they'd be able to help you and will be at the prince's side, is it right?"

"Yes/Mhm" as they nodded and say yes.

"Ok, I hope his will be able to help you with your son's conditions"

"Oh yes it will, my mom had some problems when to cam picking a bride and I would agree with him the choses"As Sakusa's Father said.

"My son knew he'd e able to find one because he would have problems, but when it came to the personalities, that's the problem" As Iwazumi's Mother had said.

"I'd say the same thing, but another problem of mine, Kageyama had quite a look that scares the girls and he wasn't able to get along with them either"As Kageyama's Sister said.

"I hope Kei wouldn't have a hard looking for one, since they're gonna be a lot of them" As Tsukkishima's Mother said and they agreed.

"I'm sure they would, after all, I've seen girls that are pretty with a good personality and talent, I even some girls in here too, so dont worry" As I said to them and they sighed in relief that I might help them out too.

So we had kept on with our conversation till we had to prepare for the ball.

3rd Person's POV.
Back to the girls...

They had what they needed to do and set up their work, they started with the dresses and the jewerly and the other accessories that they want to add for the shoes as a design.

Hey had decided to do a simple dress style but with different fabric uses and as for the makeup, they're gonna go get a new set.

The shoes would be refixed, makeup would be matching to color of their look, and their looks might as well be their biggest attention to everyone at the ball.

So they prepared everything till the ball came...

So the girls were getting ready to finish all the chores, the errand, and etc. And they met at Oikawa's house, since she had a lot of makeup and be able to help. When they finished and headed to Oikawas house, they should be able to be ready and they got their dresses, shoes and accessories on and the others helping with makeup and hair. Getting all pretty up and up to their dream...

It starts at the afternoon and it ends at midnight. So the girls will have enough time to enjoy themselves, as for their parents, they intended not to go since it's the 'girls time to shine' for the ball, smithy ended up getting help by calling 6 carriages for the girls and they're thankful for their parents help, the parents were also in Oikawa's house and waited for the girls to leave and they head home soo further mean time they had a lovely Tea Time and the girls went on to get ready.

It took them 3 hours to get ready and just in time for the carriages to arrive and they did goodbyes to parents and goodluck to them if they were chosen to be the Prince's Bride and they were oo proud of the girls and deserved his award for being their child, they all were soo happy they grew up being the girls they would know they'd be. And the moms had fawned over the girls dresses and loved how they look.

Hinata, Shoko

Hitoka, Yachi

Sugawara, kou

Nishinoya, yui

Yamaguchi, Tadaki

Ennoshita, Chiyo

Morisuke, Yuko

Kozume, Kenna

Oikawa, Toaya

Kyotani, Kenko

Hanamaki, Takeno

Kunimi, Akami

Akaashi, Keiko

Tendou, Satomi

Shirabu, Kaori

Miya, Atsumi(Top Pic.)
Miya, Osami (Middle Pic.)
Kita, Shinzuku (Bottom Pic.)

And they said goodbye, headed to the grand ball...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 58 23
Partially based on Snow White with the Red Hair but with Haikyuu!! Royalty AU Herbalist Akaashi Keiji, begins his main journey in life in such an odd...
386K 19.9K 85
Sasaki Corp was one of the biggest conglomerates originating in Japan, the responsibilities of which had to soon delegated since their beloved chairm...
9.8K 518 8
Sakusa Kiyoomi sat alone on table 17 as people started gathering at the dance floor. He frowned at the sight and took his glass of champagne that bec...
3.2K 87 11
The Bottoms went out to kill, Atsu accidentally bumped into Komori, Sakusa's cousin, and he hid the knife away from view. "Atsumu? What are you doing...