Realize : A Twist of Fate| Bo...

By The_AlphaKing

Hey Guys!!! This is Book 2 of my Realize series. If you haven't read the first book yet, I highly recommend... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126 - Final Chapter
Epilogue
ANNOUNCEMENT!!!!
Bonus Chapter (1) - New Addition
Bonus Chapter (2) - Unexpectedly Expected
VERY BIG ANNOUNCEMENT!!!
Bonus Chapter (3) - The Start to Forever (Part 1)
Bonus Chapter (4) - The Start to Forever (Part 2)

Chapter 27

1.3K 57 14
By The_AlphaKing

Jayden's POV

"Hey guys, what do you think this town is like??" I turned away from the window to look at Mikey who sat at the front seat of the car.

"What's the difference?? It must be like any other town we went to." Raph said.

"Well if you really think about it, the Lunari must have had a reason to choose that particular town to settle in. I mean, they do have a very important artifact right?? They could've settled near the capitol which was the safest place to be if you were a werewolf." He voiced.

"Did you forget that the Lunari wanted to be hidden from other supernaturals?? That includes the other wolf packs and the capitol. And besides, they were turned into white wolves. They're more than capable to pro the stone in their own." Mikey turned to Mason with a look of deep thought when he said this.

"But still. White wolves or not, many supernaturals would have known of the stone and may have sought to take it. And as powerful as the Lunari may seem to be, they would have looked for help in protecting the stone. I'm only guessing here but, what if the town is more than what it seems to be. What if that's the reason why the Lunari chose to stay hidden in the dark forests of that particular town."

"We have no way of knowing that for sure Mikey." I said, making him turn back to look at me. "But if there is something about this town then we'll find that out for ourselves soon enough. We'll just have to be very careful in case there is."

"Fare enough." He said as I gave out a yawn.

"Looks like someone's still sleepy." That made me look back at Mikey.

"Just curious, what time did you come back from your night swim at the pool last night Jay??" He asked and I raised a brow at him.

"I didn't check the clock, but it was late. I just lost track of time swimming last night. Why??" He then gave me a non-believing look.

"Really?? Cause I think I saw you talking with a certain someone instead of swimming." He smirked, gesturing to a sleeping Rose beside me.

"You hanged out with.." Raph didn't finish as he just settled to gesture towards Rose as well.

"It wasn't intentional. I wanted to go for a swim and she wanted to sit by the pool. We just talked." I said as I turned to look at Mikey.

"You said you saw me talking with someone." I narrowed my eyes. "You spied on me?? What did you see??"

I only prayed that he didn't see me breaking down in front of Rose. The last thing I needed was pity.

Mikey raised his arms in the air as he sat back down on his seat properly. "I only saw the part that you jumped into the pool so suddenly. Uhm.. I think you guys were talking about fears or something??"

"And you were eavesdropping on us, unbelievable Mikey."

"Hey, that's all I heard cause when you fell or shall I say jumped into the pool I went back to our room laughing my butt off. I didn't hear anything else." He reason.

"Why did he jump in the pool??" Mason asked.

"Rose tricked him that there was a big spider on his back." The young wolf immediately answered.

"Mikey!!!" I exclaimed but he just chuckled followed by Raph and Mason.

"I didn't know you were scared of spiders Jay." Mason chuckled.

"I'm not." I say, turning to look at Rose. "She just, surprised me that's all."

"No need to be embarrassed about it Jay." Mikey smirked.

"I'm not. I'm simply telling the truth but if you three won't believe me then... Whatever." I then looked out of the window to see the passing trees when something touched my left shoulder.

I immediately look to see what it was but then I saw that Rose had now leaned unto me and had her head on my shoulder.

"Looks like she's still sleepy as well." I heard Mikey say as he look at me from the rearview mirror.

I didn't answer as I heard Rose let out an almost satisfied sigh.

'I should just let her sleep. Nothing wrong with that.' I thought as I myself closed my eyes feeling a bit warm for some reason. Feeling...

Content.

Time skip

"Jay."

I opened my eyes when I hear someone calling me. "Yeah??"

"We're almost at Hollow." Mason informed and I looked ahead to see the town itself.

"So when we get there, where do we go to first??" Raph asked out.

"The town hospital. We need to get to one of the humans who was attacked by the Lunari and make sure that this situation doesn't get out of hand."

"Well what are we going to do to this human?? How do we keep it from the others??" This time it was Mikey who asked.

"Whatever it takes." I say.

"We're here." We heard Mason say as we entered the town. "I suggest you wake Rose up. I can see the town hospital ahead."

With that I looked to my left side to see that Rose was still leaning up against my shoulder. She looked so peaceful as she slept but then we had important things that needed to be done.

"Rose." I called her softly but she seemed to be deep in sleep.

"Rose, wake up. We're here." With that, she stirred up a bit but then her eyes were still closed.

I looked at Raph to see that he was looking out of the window, and the same with Mikey while Mason was focused on driving.

Using my right hand, I lightly stroked her cheek.

"Rose, wake up." I say as I placed my hand on her cheek.

Her eyes, slowly opened and I could have sworn I saw a hint of gray in them.

Snapping out of my trance, I pulled my hand away as we both awkwardly looked at each other for a few seconds.

"Uhm... Sorry for waking you up but... We're here." I informed her and that's when she noticed where she had laid her head on and a blush came to her cheeks.

"I-I'm sorry about that." She apologized, talking about her sleeping on my shoulder.

"It's alright." I assured, giving her a small smile.

She gave me a smile of her own and it looked like she was about to say something when Mason suddenly cut her off.

"We're here." I looked out of the window to see that we have reached the town hospital.

"So what do you recon we do Jay??" Mikey asked as he stared at the hospital himself.

"You stay here with Mason and Rose.  Get some of our things to the other car. We may need to bring this human with us. Raph, you come with me." I instructed before exiting the car with Raph to see Darryl and exit his.

' Looks like he wants to come with us.' I thought.

Mikey and Rose started getting some.of our things to the other car as me, Raph and Darryl entered the hospital.

"How do we find this human?? We don't exactly know the name so we can't just ask a nurse for help." Raph asked.

"I have an idea." Darryl said and before we could ask him he went on towards a nearby nurse.

"Excuse me miss but can I ask where the one who was attacked by wolves was taken??" He smiled at the young looking nurse.

"I-I'm sorry sir but who are you??" She asked.

"I'm a long time friend. So can you tell me what's the room??"

"I'm sorry but I can't tell you if I can't make sure that you really know the patient first." With that Darryl walked a bit closer towards the nurse.

Oh I know what he was doing.

"Please love. I really need to see my friend. Can you help me out??" He gave her a flirtatiously sweet smile.

"U-Uhm.. r-room 214 second level." She said as she blushed out at a still grinning Darryl.

"Thanks love." He said as he gave her cheek a single stroke before heading back towards us.

"Oh, you're good." Raph chuckled when he reached us.

"Yeah yeah. C'mon lets go. I think I see an elevator there." And with that, we made our way towards said elevator.

Unknown to us, the situation that we were in.

3rd person's POV

In a cold  bleach scented air of a lonely hospital room, the teen human known as Brody lied asleep.

But that was to change...

His eyes opened suddenly when an immense pain came. It felt like everything in his body was in pain. Even breathing proved difficult for him as whenever he tried his lungs felt like it was on fire.

The door caught his attention when it opened suddenly to reveal people who he hasn't ever seen in his life.

"W-Who a-are you g-guys??" He managed to asked them.

"We're too late. He's already awake." One of them said to the other.

"It has already started sir. We can't do anything for him now." The other one said to the one who looked like the leader of the three.

The said leader gave out a sigh when the door again opened and thankfully for Brody, in came a person who he was familiar all his life.

"M-Mom." The woman's eyes widened upon seeing that her son was finally awake. Excitement and relief came to her but then it was short lived when she saw the three figures who were also in the room.

"Who are you and what do you need with my son??"she questioned.

"I'm sorry ma'am but we needed to speak with your son about what happened to him. It's for the investigation so if it isn't much of a problem may we talk with him in private??" She looked towards her son for a few seconds before turning back towards the three with a serious look.

"No. Anything concerning my son is of my concern as well." She said to them.

"We only need to ask him a few questions. It won't take long." One of them pushed but the mother persisted.

"I'm sorry but I will not leave my son. And he's still pretty weak from what happened so can you just come back some other time when he's feeling better??"

The three guys looked at each other seemingly thinking of what to do.

"I'm sorry ma'am." One of them said making the woman confused. The guy lifted his hand and with one snap of his finger, the woman passed out and was about to hit the floor when one of the other guys caught her.

"M-Mom." Brody tried to get up but couldn't as he could only watch as the placed his mom on the vacant couch.

"I'm sorry Brody but you have put yourselves in a situation that has no escape. You and your friend have entered a world which in a human's best interest should have stayed out of." The leader informed him as he got closer.

"W-What are..." He tried to speak but he cut him off.

"I'm sorry but you have to say goodbye to your mom. Cause you won't be seeing her and your family again." Brody's eyes widened slightly at what he said.

"Put him down." The leader instructed  and Brody was about to shout for help when..

"I'm sorry but we can't let you do that."

A voice came from the door and there, three other figures came.

"We won't let you hurt him." Jayden growled out.

"Well that's not your choice to make, mutt. I may not know why you're here but this doesn't concern you.  Your races should just stay out of our fucking business. Especially your kind." The leader said the last part towards Raph.

What do you mean?? What has my kind ever done to yours, warlock??" Raph hissed out.

"Well, personally nothing. But lately, you bloodsuckers have been making our jobs pretty difficult. And now thanks to your kind, we have to take care of this human."

"What are you..." Raph didn't finish as he took at look at a clearly scared Brody with calculating eyes.

"He wasn't attacked by the wolves wasn't he??" He breathed out loud enough for everyone to hear.

"No." The leader said, giving Raph a dirty look.

"Cause he was bitten by your kind."

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*
Hey guys!!!

So here's the next update for you all. I really hope you all like it.

The last parts of this chap was basically a filler for the next update which will be coming very soon.

That's all and don't hesitate on giving some comments on what you think about the second book so far.

Until next update then guys. But until then, please don't forget to...

VOTE⭐ & COMMENT

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.4K 151 16
**WARNING** ~contains explicit content that may not be acceptable to all viewers. discretion advised~ "No no no no..." My words trailed "NO!!" I scre...
87.7K 1.9K 15
MOVED TO GOODNOVEL. Chapters 1-12 only. Warning: 18+ For mature audiences only. Read at your own risk. This book can not be read as a stand-alone. T...
458K 25.8K 46
EDITED ~~~~ Book two of Forgotten series. ~~~~ Shey Lazera felt she was not destined to have a mate. She had been rejected so many times she almost...
652K 34.2K 36
[IMPORTANT SEQUEL ALERT: Book #2 of 'The Lost One' Series] Love. That's what they had. He loved her and she loved him. Kaiden had never been as pro...