Izuku in POKEMON WORLD!?!??!

By HarshaJirou

HEY PEEPS ITS MY SECOND BOOK . I WILL EXPLAIN ABOUT THIS IN THE FIRST CHAPTER . pls support guys cause i need... More

chapter 2:meeting ash and saving girls
chapter 3. Pewter city gym and a VULPIX and EEVEE!?! .
chapter 4 : cerulean gym and the 3 sisters.
ANNOUNCEMENT.
chapter 5 :vermillion gym and a decision
chapter 6: training and a pretty dark green haired girl.
chapter 7: celadon gym battle and some more love
chapter 8: new partners and fuchsia gym battle.
why i dont update much.
chapter 9 : girls need affection~ and cinnabar island
Chapter 10: MHA world situation.
important announcement
Chapter 11: viridian city gym and a quirky eevee.
chapter 12: Back to someone important
chapter 13: the 2 months training plan and new pokemon.
Chapter 14:Time for the league.
new idea . Please read and comment
new book discord server. please join and help.
Chapter 15: The Opening Ceremony and First Match.
Chapter 16 : the vine's victory and the second match.
Chapter 17: The match with Gary Oak !
Chapter 18: The top 16.
Chapter 19 : Top 8.
Chapter 20: Situation in MHA part 2.
Chapter 21 : the finals. Lets go Dominate.
Chapter 22: The Finals part-2 and decisions.
New book. for mha fans.

chapter 1: meeting the GOD!??!?!?!.

11.4K 140 333
By HarshaJirou

SO YEAH HERE WE ARE WITH MY SECOND BOOK BEING WRITTEN SIMULTANEOUSLY WITH MY FIRST ONE 

" blah blah " = normal human speaking

(isugb)=thinking 

" sup bish"= pokespeech which only izuku understands or when izuku speaks through mind.

***************************************************************************************

[update : Just edited a few sentence errors and spelling mistakes.]

LOCATION : TOP OF MUSTAFA HIGH SCHOOL

izuku's pov .

 why ?? just why ? why cant anyone say " you can be a hero even if you are quirkless" i hung on to life to hear some one say that to me . my mother died 6 years ago when i was 11 years old . i was bullied by childhood best friend just because i am quirkless . i then climb over the fence onto the wall on the other side and sit there waiting for kacc- wait he doesn't deserve that name . he told me to take a swan dive of the roof and i still respect him . fuck that . I write a letter as i remove my shoes and place them on the roof with the letter beneath the shoes

 my last hope to live was all might who i thought would say i can be a hero BUT NOPE . EVEN HE TELLS ME THE SAME DAMM REASON , THAT I AM FUCKING QUIRKLESS, i have no one to live for , no one who will cry over my death. i then see bakugou coming out of the school building . i stood up on the wall and yelled " KATSUKI BAKUGOU" . he then looks up at me with a shocked expression which turned to a scared one and yells back " WHAT ARE YOU DOING D-DEKU COME DOWN HERE". i then smile and see police coming with news reporters pointing their camera's at me . i yelled " WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU WORRIED YOU ARE THE ONE WHO TOLD ME TO TAKE A SWAN DIVE OF THE ROOF TO GET A FUCKING QUIRK IN MY NEXT LIFE , SO YEAH LETS SEE IF THAT FUCKING THEORY WORKS" and jumped from there before they can set up the safety net from allowing my to die .my pathetic life flashed to me when i was about to hit the ground. and everything turned black.

i suddenly woke up to be in a room filled with white light while i was looking at a old man drinking tea in front me . i quickly analyze the situation and realize that i am dead and am now in front of the god . Hey then said " your death was unfair and forced and you had a great legacy but was forced to jump of your school". i just smiled and replied " i had no regrets doing that ". the god then said to me" you now have 2 options. 1.) you can live as a ghost just wandering on earth for eternity or 2.) you can be born in a new world but will forget everything except your name.". I immediately answered "pls re-incarnate me since maybe i can live a good life there without these memories." . the god then gave a gentle smile and said " enjoy your new life for i am making you a special person there." . i was about to ask something but in a instant everything blacked out.

ARCEUS'S POV .

while i was looking at the hoenn region pokemon a bright light came and out of it came a baby with green hair and emerald eyes. i was like HOW DID IT GET HERE. I A GOD ? WHAT THE HELL IS GOIING ON?.i then calmed down and transformed to my human female form .

i was always interested in raising a baby so i am gonna take this chance and raise the baby with lots of love . i then teleported to a island with no Human only pokemon and made a barrier so no one from outside can enter without my permission. i then constructed a small house where i can raise him. i then proceeded with installing daily utilities . after making a lovely home i went around the island introducing the boy who i named izuku to other pokemon on the island . I then took my time learning how to raise a child without using my powers.

TIME SKIP BY 1 AND A HALF YEAR.

Today i am about to pick him from the floor when he suddenly stood up on two legs and slowly but steadily walked towards me saying " ma ma , ma ma" i was shocked i just witnessed by child 's first word and his first time walking, still i wonder how he was able to walk perfectly without even falling once. I guess he is a special child .

TIMESKIP TO WHEN IZUKU IS 5 YEARS OLD .

I taught everything about the world to my child who is playing with his 5 best friends, a riolu, a ralts which has a obvious crush on him , a flareon , a shiny feebus and a dragonair which likes cuddling a lot . i also discovered he has strong psychic powers so i taught him how to use them, which he learnt in only a year . wow he must have been a quick learner in his previous life . today is the day i must leave him since i abandoned my god duties for 5 years now . He understood the situation easily and told me that he can live on him own in the forest with other pokemon. His most used ability is pocket dimension where he can store anything.

 I gave him 100 pokeballs and he used 5 of them to catch his friends but quickly released them outside since he insisted is his first six pokemon will always travel with him on foot . i then put him enough pokemon food to last for years which he stored in his pocket dimension.

He then said goodbye to me and i teleported him to hoenn region where he wants to train till he is 17 years old then go on a journey. I did as he told and made my way back to my hall of beginning, to begin my duties again.

IZUKU'S POV.

"Alright guys we are in the hoenn forest near petalburg city . we will train ourselves for 12 years and set out on our journey starting from kanto."i said to my 5 best friends who replied " yes izuku". i then used my psychic powers to gather wood and make a tree house which took me 3 hours and left me completely exhausted without energy to even walk. i then began thinking(this will be tougher than i expected ).

TIMESKIP TO WHEN IZUKU IS FINALLY 17  OLD .

Today marks my 17th birthday and i can go to professer birch and get my trainer license. during this time all my 5 pokemon evolved to max , so i now currently have lucario, gardevoir, dragonite, shiny milotic and my first pokemon friend flareon. i am ready to go to professor birch to get my trainer license. 

After i reached professor birch's place wearing the clothes i bought recently. 

[ IZUKU LOOKS LIKE THIS WITHOUT SHIRT AND HAS TRAINED PHYSICALLY ALONGSIDE HIS POKEMON TO TRAIN HIS AURA AND PHYCHIC POWERS. HE IS ALSO WEARING A TIGHT BLACK SHIRT SHOWING HIS BODY AND A GREEN HOODIE WRAPPED A BIT LOOSELY AROUND IT].

[HIS HOODIE]. 

i knocked on the main door and waited till professor birch opened it . after a minute i heard the door open and professor birch saying " ah izuku you are finally done with your training , come in your license and pokedex along with pokenaV is ready" . i quickly replied" sry professer but i dont need a pokedex since i know about most of them but i will gladly take the pokenav.". he nodded and gestured me to follow him. 

NEAR A ORPHANAGE IN KANTO REGION . 3rd person POV.

We see 2 girls at the age 16 running away from the orphanage with wounds and cuts on their body with old and a bit torn clothes the girl with black ,long hair asked the girl with violet, short hair " kyoka , we finally escaped but they will chase us , where do we go ? " the other whose name we found as kyoka replied" lets run to the viridian forest and hid there till we find shelter, ok momo?" the said girl nodded and they started runner faster to their destination.

BACK TO IZUKU'S POV.

I followed professor to the main lab where i saw the 3 starter pokemons playing with each other. I smiled looking at them but when i looked at the fire chick pokemon torchic. It came to me and jumped into my arms . me and professor looked confused at this sudden behavior , i then turned to prof. birch and asked " um does this happen often " . PROF. birch looked at me and replied "No this torchic never let anyone became its trainer , even i am shocked at this but if it likes you then pls take it after all you just received your trainer license . i slowly put the torchic on the ground and looked at it with a smile and asked " do you wanna come with me torchic?" showing it a pokeball i took out from my pocket dimension.

 it just headbutted the capture button and got itself caught . i smiled and released it outside and said "you can walk with me on my shoulder "pointing to my left shoulder . torchic happily jumped on my shoulder and nuzzled me with his cheeks. i then said goodbye to the professer and said " i will now first go to kanto region". i was about to release my dragonite to fly on it when prof. birch said " wait , if you are going to kanto then can you please deliver this package to prof .Oak who is in pallet town near viridian forest.".

I smiled and replied " sure prof. birch , i can deliver it to prof. oak " . i took the package and put it in my pocket dimension and called out my dragonite . Dragonite immediately nuzzled its cheeks with mine and asked " hey izu, need me to fly somewhere".  Only i have the ability to understand the pokemon that i have bonded with . can you fly me to pallet town in Kanto near viridian forest. to which it nods and bent down a bit while i jumped on its back and pat his head to let him know i am ready to let him take-off . 

THATS THE END OF THE FIRST PART OF THIS NEW BOOK . I KNOW THE CHAPTER IS SHORTER THAN MY USUAL ABOVE 2000 WORDS , WELL THIS IS JUST THE INTODUCTION CHAPTER , SO AM NOT GOING THAT FAR YET.

1862 WORDS.

TIME TO VOLT TACKLE OUT OF THIS CHAPTER .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

720K 18.1K 78
"Don't you get it, you're mine, the sooner you realise it the better." The first chapters are so bad but it was my first time writing and I don't kno...
128K 1.1K 47
Hello guys, just yesterday the book was glitching and realized that another story was removed and forget who request them. Anyway, this is like part...
58.1K 862 27
I don't own pokemon or any character or anything of this except for the story 🙃🙃 1.This is a story about Ash's sinnoh league and after it. 2.Ash x...
45 4 1
My First Original Story it's terrible the grammar and spelling I did my best to the best of my ability. I worked on this story for 3 years! please I...