You Deserve ( August Alsina F...

Bởi Diamondss123

Amber Combs is a beautiful, intelligent young lady who hasn't had the easiest life. She has done some things... Xem Thêm

Miss Independent
Dislike..
So Nice To See You Again
In The Club
Meeting
Getting To Work
Fucked Up
Make Up
Let's Try This Again..
It's A Party!
Apologies & New Friends
Let's Talk...
Let's Talk...Pt.2
Let's Talk...Pt 3
Good Heart
Love
Responsiblities
Sleepover
Never Again..
Hard
Brand New
Stubborn
Great Thanksgiving?
Great Thanksgiving? Pt 2..
Great Thanksgiving? Pt. 3
Black Christmas
All Guest are Welcome
Your Grandwhats?
Annoying August
Sickly
In Sickness & Health
Update

Drunk In Love

2.1K 81 6
Bởi Diamondss123

[Amber]

"We be all night! Lovveeeee!", Jessica & Jazinae sung off tune to the Beats Pill speaker I had in the living room.

"Oh my gosh. You guys sound like two suffering cats.", I said which made Asia laugh.

"You guys need to get up & let's have some fun. Don't be snobs.", Jessica whined.

"I am having fun. Lots of fun.", I said.

"Shit! I forgot we had wine.", Jess said running to the kitchen.

"Ohhhh. Can you pour me a glass?", Jazinae yelled from the living room floor.

"I gotchu guh'!", Jess yelled.

Asia & I were talking & watching Netflix while the other two acted like fools.

"So, Amber, what do you do for a living?", Asia asked politely, turning to face me.

"I'm a therapist with my own practice.", I answered.

"So how did you meet Jessica?"

"I hired her when I first started out. I've known her for almost 3 years & we just started hanging out not to long ago."

"Oh okay. Why are you guys just now hanging out?", she asked.

"I have no idea. I'm more of a loner. I've never had any friends growing up. Give me a book & I'll be great by myself."

"Oh my gosh! That's exactly how I am. I love relaxing with a great book to read. Especially when I'm at the beach!", she with an excited expression across her face.

"Yess! That is my favorite place to read or relax. I believe we are long lost twins. Enough about me. What about you? What do you do for a living?", I asked.

"I'm a nurse at the hospital uptown & I'm going to school to get my degree as a physician or a clinical social worker. I haven't really decided yet. I wanted to become a lawyer when I was in high school but that is way too much stress for me & my health.", she explained.

"Would y'all stop talking so damn much & come party with us?!", Jazinae yelled with a slur.

Her posture was different then from a few minutes ago. She could barely stand up. You could tell Jessica was drunk as well because she was stumbling like a old drunk man. I don't know what was up with Jess but she just giggling at nothing.

"Jaz, how did you guys manage to get drunk off wine? Did you mix it with something else?", Asia asked, standing up & walking towards Jazinae.

"Nooo.", she hicupped.

"Give it here.", Asia said holding her hand out.

"Give you what?", Jazinae asked with her face scrunched up.

"Do not play stupid with me. Right now is not the time to act stupid. Hand over the flask right now or so help me I'll beat your ass, drag you home, pack up your shit & ship you to a local hotel. Now hand it over. NOW!", Asia demanded, with her hand still out.

Jazinae sighed & dug in her bra & pulled out a small black flask, then slowly slid it in Asia's hand.

Asia opened the top to the flask & smelled it.

"Really? Vodka? You added vodka to your wine?", she asked. Her faace showed two different emotions. She was hurt & exremely angry.

"It's good as hell too!", Jessica yelled holding up her glass.

"Shut the hell up Jessica! I'm not talking to you. Jaz, why are you over doing it? We talked about this. You promised you wouldn't over do your drinking.", Asia asked, as her eye filled with tears. Jazinae's eyes soften as she sobered up.

"Baby, I'm sorry. I wasn't thinking."

"No. You're not sorry if you keep doing it over and over. You know what happened last time & I don't want that to happen again. It's obvious that alcohol means more to you than our relationship so here's your flask. Have fun. Drink away.", Asia said, sliding the flask into Jazinae's hand.

"No. Baby, wait! It doesn't mean more to me. Just-", Jazinae stammered.

"Oh shut up you wimp! Let her go! She was being a snob while we were trying to have some fun.", Jessica saidm finishing up what was left in her glass.

"Jess, I think that's enough.", I stood up trying to take the glass from her but she snatched her arm away from me.

"No. You a snob too. You sat there the whole time while we were enjoying ourselves. Just because your virgin ass haven't had any dick & Mr. Famous is your client, doesn't make you any better than us so don't take the fun away from us.", Jessica slurred angrly.

My jaw hit the ground. I thought I was being responsible by not drinking & I thought I was being nice by hosting the sleepover at my house. Asia & Jazinae just stared with an unexplainable expression on their face.

"Jessica!", Asia gasped.

"I can't believe you said that. If I'm that much of a bother to you then you are very welcome to leave. I told you in confidence that I didn't like talking about sex for a very good reason. As of tonight, I would like to only have a business relationship with you. Not a friendship.", I whispered, looking down. When I looked up, I saw her face soften a little.

This is the reason why I kept to myself. I've never been able to trust many females only my grandma & grandpa.

"Goodnight guys. It was nice to meet you.", I said quietly to Asia & Jazinae with a fake smile. I rushed up the stairs & went up to my room.

I laid in my while listening to Asia yell at Jessica in some foreign language. Then I finally did something I haven't done in awhile. I cried.

[August]

Damn, it's borin' as hell in this house! Times like this I start wishin' I had a girl or at least somebody ta' chill wit when I'm bored. But then again relationships ain't fa' me. I'd rather fuck one day & not have ta' worry bout no bullshit.

Then again maybe Ion need a girl. Yeah, I'm trippin'. I might need sum else like a dog. I've been wantin' a dog fa' the longest since I been a jit but Mama ain't let me have one cuz my bitch ass step pops had "allergies".

I looked at the clock the wall in my livin' room & saw it was only 10pm.

"Hmm. Who should I call & aggravate?", I asked scrollin' through the contacts in my phone.

After searchin' fa' like 2 minutes, I finally decided ta' call Amber.

The phone rung fa' the longest til she finally picked up.

"Hello?", she answered in a hoarse voice. She usually sound sweet & innocent but now she sound sad like somethin' botherin' her.

"You sound different. You gotta cold?", I asked.

"No.", she sniffled. If she's not sick then that only mean one thing.

"Wait, are you cryin'?", I asked. It was silent on the other end of the phone til she busted out into tears.

"Amber, what's wrong?", I asked, sittin' up in my bed.

"I-I-I", she stuttered in between sobs.

"Shhh. Stop cryin' Ma. I'll be there in like 5 minutes, aight?", I said, holdin' the phone between my shoulder & face as I put my shoes on.

"Mkay.", she whimpered.

[Amber]

I didn't mean to break out into sobs while I was on the phone with August. Him asking me what was wrong with me caught me off guard because no one ever wanted to listen to me or my problems.

A couple minutes later my phone chimed from my nightstand, where I left it. I unlocked it & read the text message.

From: Augsterrr 

I'm outside.

I went downstairs & saw the living room completely empty. Everyone must be in their rooms sleeping. I unlocked the door & replied back.

To: Augsterrr

The door is unlocked.

I went back to my room & grabbed my teddy bear that my Daddy gave me when I was a little give from my closet. I climbed on my bed & got under the covers, cuddling my teddy bear. I miss my Daddy.

I heard the door slam & footsteps on the stairs then my room door open.

"Amber?", August whispered softly.

"I'm up.", I whispered back. I turned around & patted the bed, telling him to sit down.

I sat up cuddled my teddy bear as I watched him kick off his shoes & sit next to me.

"Aren't you too old ta' have a teddy bear?", he asked, pointin' to the bear I was cuddling.

"My Daddy gave me this bear.", I whispered with tears filling up my eyes. His eyes widened & he looked like he was starting to panic.

"No no no no. Don't cry. I ain't mean it like that.", he said, pulling me to his chest while he rubbed my back to comfort me.

After about 15 minutes, my crying died down.

"You alright now?", he asked, lifting my head up to wipe the tears from my face.

"A tad bit. I kinda felt good to get that out. I haven't cried in a long time.", I sniffled.

"I'm sorry for makin' ya' cry again.", he apologized.

"It's not your fault. This teddy bear means a lot to me. My Daddy gave me this teddy bear when I was 8. It always helps when I'm sad or if I can't sleep.", I said, drawing invisible shapes on his hoodie.

"Where is he now?", he asked, pushing my hair from my face. I guess my ponytail fell.

"I'm not in the best mood to talk anymore about him.", I said, nervously.

"That's perfectly fine. I undastand. But he isn't the reason you were cryin', was it?", he asked.

"Sadly, no it wasn't.", I said.

"What happened?", he asked.

I told him about the whole situation. Starting from planning the sleepover to me crying on the phone. After I was done telling him, his face was red from anger. It looked just like when Kayden ran here without any supervision.

"The fuck she talkin' you like that fa'?", August asked, scrunching up his eyebrows.

"I don't know August. Am I really that bad of a friend?", I asked, quietly.

"Hell no. You were nice enough ta' let strange ass people come in ya' house, eat up ya' food & sleep in ya' house. No you not a bad friend. Matta of fact, where she at?", he asked, removing his arms from around me & walking towards the bedroom door.

"No, August.", I said, grabbing his arm to stop him.

"Stop my ass. She don't got no reason ta' treat you like that.", he said.

"I know. It's fine. I'm okay. Please don't start more trouble than it is.", I said, practically begging.

"She betta be glad Ion fight girl cuz I'll woulda dropped the fuck out her ass. Frfr.", he said, giving in.

"Thank you.", I smiled.

"I think it's time for me ta' go. We still meetin' tomorrow?", he asked.

"Yeah at 4. & have you eaten anything today?", I asked.

"I had a lil sum sum. Why, whatchu cooked?", he asked.

"A lil sum sum. Come on, I'll fix you a plate.", I said mocking him, while walking out the room with him behind me.

I know that he's staring at my butt. There's no doubt about it. Halfway into the kitchen, I stopped walking & August's body bumped into mine.

"Maybe if your eyes were on the floor besides my butt, then you would've seen me stopping.", I said, turning around to find August with that stupid grin on his face.

"Can't help it.", he grinned.

"Go sit down fool while I make your food!", I said pushing him towards the stools close to the island.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Thank ya' fa' the food.", he said, holdin' up the 2 plates of food I wrapped up for him as I walked him outside to his car.

"You're welcome. Don't forget one is for tonight & the other one is for tomorrow."

"Okay okay. You sound like my Mama.", he said, rolling his eyes.

"I haven't seen her in so long. How is she & my babies doing?", I asked.

"She good. The girls got mad at me earlier today.", he chuckled.

"Why?", I asked.

"Because I told em that you gave me a kiss on the cheek & you give me all your kisses.", he smirked.

I gasped & punched him in the arm, making him groan.

"August, why would you do that?!", I asked, looking at him like he was crazy.

"First of all, ouch. You punch like a damn man & secondly, I was mesin' wit em cuz they called me a big baby fa' layin' in my Mama lap."

"Well, you were wrong for that. Now I definitely need to see them.", I said.

"Blah blah. Don't get ya' panties in a bunch. Thank you fa' the food.", he said, opening his car door.

"No problem. Thank you for coming over to make sure I was alright. It really means a lot.", I said, giving him a hug.

"Ya' welcome Mama. I'll see ya' lata, aight?", he said, hugging me back.

"Mkay.", I said, pulling away from the hug.

"Goodnight.", he said, kissing my forehead. I giggled & blushed a little.

"Goodnight August.", I said, kissing his cheek before walking towards my house.

Tonight went a little better then I thought.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

87.6K 2.3K 52
queen gonna give august a taste of her medicine?
3.2K 92 8
Sequel to: August And Jordyn Alsina *__Read to find out__* ©2016 by: August-Alsina-Lover . All Rights Reserved
864K 32.4K 103
It's 'Killed or be Killed' and living in New Orleans, you start to live by the 'Survival of The Fittest' mentality. Everyone's trying to make it and...
323K 9.7K 67
How did we get like this, I thought I gave him my all and it all came crashing down on me. I lost everything and I can't do anything about it, I'm al...