The Xeno-Hero (Bnha x xenomor...

By pengualicious27

In a world where the abnormal is the norm in the form of Quirks. Over 80% of the world's population have thes... More

Prologue - The Wish Upon a Star
Chapter 1 - Finding a new King
Chapter 2 - Katsuki
Chapter 3 - Izuku Midoriya: Origin
Chapter 4 - What It Takes To Be A Hero
Chapter 5 - Roaring Muscles
Chapter 7 - What I Can Do for Now
Chapter 8 - Rage, You Damn Nerd
Chapter 9 - (Y/N) vs Kacchan
Chapter 10 - Bakugo's Start Line
Chapter 11 - Yeah, Just Do Your Best, Iida!
Chapter 12 - Encounter with the Unknown
Chapter 13 - (Y/N) vs Nomu
Chapter 14 - Aftermath
Chapter 15 - The sports festival
Side Chapter 1 - (Y/N)'s first Christmas
Chapter 16 - Branching Off
Chapter 17 - Cavalry Battle
Chapter 18 - The Boy Born with Everything
Chapter 19 - The Tournament

Chapter 6 - Start Line

15.9K 344 849
By pengualicious27

Izuku pov:

U.A. High School’s hero course. A training school for those whose goal is to acquire the necessary qualifications needed for pro heroes. Among similar courses across the country, theirs is the most popular and most competitive, and their acceptance rate is less than one in three hundred every year. The hero who refused a National Honour Award--The number one hero, All Might. The hero who resolved the most incidents in history--The Fiery Hero, Endeavor. The winner of the Best Jeanist award eight years in a row--Best Jeanist. Graduating from U.A. is a requirement for becoming a great hero. And so, I also tackled the U.A. entrance exam with (Y/N) by my side. I will take...the first step toward my dream of becoming a hero!

(Y/N) pov:

As we were outside the gate of the battle ground the humans marveled at the size of the battlefield. I was sitting next to Izuku as the t-shirt the loud human threw at me was tied around his waist.

Random: What is this? It’s like a city! They have more than one of these on the school grounds?

Izuku looked anxious so in an attempt to calm him I wrapped my arms and tail around him and purred. His body and breathing relaxed as the vibrations slightly shook him.

Izuku: Thanks (Y/N), I'm alright now.

I nodded as I unwrapped myself from him before sitting right by his feet.

Random 2: U.A.'s amazing!

It seems the humans weren't nervous about this upcoming trial at most they were anxious. My king on the other hand seems to be internally panicking as he observes his competition. I still don't see why he won't let me kill the other contenders.

As Izuku was looking around he noticed the human that saved him from falling.

Izuku: Oh yeah, I have to thank her for earlier. C'mon (Y/N) you should thank her too for the snack she gave you.

Why would I thank her for something that was rightfully mine from the start?

Regardless I followed Izuku as he led us over to the human who's name we still don't know. We weren't able to get far as Izuku stopped, so I looked up at him only to see a human's dirty hand on his shoulder. Normally I wouldn't attack humans that touch Izuku, as he ordered me not to, but this was the same human that attempted to embarrass him earlier.

I already gave him a warning so me killing him is justified right?

As I was about to strike, Izuku lightly tugged on my leash signaling me to stop.

???: That girl appears to be trying to focus. What is your pet doing here? Are you taking the entrance exam to interfere with everyone else?

Izuku: N-N-No, of course not...

The other humans began to direct their unnecessary and unwanted attention to Izuku slightly annoying me. They then began to make comments about him increasing my annoyance and anger. It seems Izuku couldn't hear them but I could.

Random: That guy’s the one who was about to trip in front of the school gates, right?

Random 2: The one who winced after being called out.

Random 3: At the very least, we have one less rival to worry about, huh?

Everyone: Lucky for us.

I would've slaughtered you all if Izuku wasn't here to stop me. Maybe I can kill them in this trial and make it look like an accident. No, I can't the heroes will be watching everyone closely. Congrats humans you get to live for now.

Out of the corner of my vision I saw something move at the top of a tower. It turned out to be the extremely loud human that gave me the t-shirt.

Present Mic: Right, let's start!

Everyone looked at him confused as I just waited for Izuku to lead us somewhere.

Present Mic: Get moving! There are no countdowns in real battles! Run run run listeners! You're wasting airtime here!

Not a second later everybody except Izuku and I ran into the battle center. I tugged at the leash to make him regain his attention.

Izuku: Huh? Huh? We're already behind!

He then began to run as I was to his left matching his speed.

Izuku: Crap! Hey! Wait up save some villains for me!

He wishes to be the first one to the battlefield? Well why didn't he say so, I could've got him in there ahead of time.

I wrapped my tail around his waist as I stood up and began to increase my speed. With the increase in speed I was able to jump over the rest of the competitors effectively getting Izuku ahead. I continued to charge into the battlefield looking for enemies Izuku could defeat.

_________________________________________

As I was running I could tell Izuku was still nervous, so I told him some encouraging words.

(Y/N): Calm yourself, Izuku. Remember me and All Might are right here with you.

He seemed to have gotten a flashback as I remembered what All Might said.

~Flashback~

(Y/N) pov:

All Might: Great! You swallowed it! Yes?

Izuku: Yes.. But I don't feel like anything's different yet.

All Might: Well of course not! Your body has to process the hair first! Hmm.. It should kick in after 2, maybe 3 hours.

Izuku: Uh... My stomach's in knots. I still need to shower and eat something before the exam.

All Might: You may have molded your body into a proper vessel but, you did it in a hurry, so be cautious. You haven't even taken it for a test drive yet. The psychical backlash of One for All can be intense.

Izuku: Huh?

All Might: There's no time to go into the fine details yet. But, take note you've got to prepare yourself before using this quirk. I want you to clench your buttcheecks and yell this from the bottom of your heart. S-

~Flashback end~

My flashback was rudely interrupted by a green machine with a 1 on it's head breaking through a wall in front of us.

Midoriya: Oh! A one pointer!

An enemy? Perfect, this should be an easy battle for Izuku.

I placed Izuku down before moving to the sidewalk so he could fight it.

Robot: Target acquired. Commencing attack.

It charged at Izuku as he stood there.

He's about to dodge and counterattack any second now.

The robot got closer as he still just stood there.

Any second now... Izuku, it's getting closer!

It reared back it's arm ready to pummel my king. He wasn't moving and small droplets of tears were in his eyes. Not wanting him to die I ran forward and pushed the robot away from Izuku, and unintentionally into the path of a laser.

???: Thanks for distracting it!

Izuku: A laser!

???: Merci! We made a good team. But I'd don't think we'll meet again.

The human then began to run away, but not before yelling out.

???: Adieu!

Izuku: What did he mean by that?

(Y/N): It means that human just stole your kill and now we need to find you another one.

Present Mic: Six minutes and two seconds left!

Izuku: Oh no! Oh no! Oh no!

He began to run the way the human went as I followed behind him. Along the way we passed several destroyed robots scattered all over the place. For some reason I had a quick flashback of my siblings mutilated bodies scattering the halls of the hive.

Izuku: C'mon (Y/N)! I need points fast!

I didn't realise I stopped running until Izuku called out for me. I shook my head to get rid of that memory as I quickly caught up with Izuku. We went down another alleyway leading to an area filled with damaged or destroyed robots.

Izuku: Her again!

I looked at where he was looking to see the nice human. She ran around touching the fallen robots, and they began to float high in the air. Once high enough she put her hands together and said:

???: Release!

All the robots fell causing them to be destroyed upon impact with the ground. She was panting as she looked back at the now destroyed robots.

???: That's twenty-eight points...!

Izuku seemed shocked at this as his mouth fell open, not wanting a fly to go in his mouth I closed it with my tail. Not a moment later the blue haired human kicked a robot with high speed.

???: Forty-five points!

Izuku: Forty-five?!

Various humans began to call out their points as they destroyed more and more robots. Izuku began to frantically look around as small tears were in his eyes. I could tell he was scared he will fail as I could practically smell fear radiating off him.

This isn't good the number of enemies are dwindling and Izuku has yet to kill even one. I might have to assist him in getting a few points.

I began to run down the street with Izuku on my back as we looked for any remaining robots. But suddenly the ground began to shake as a loud explosion rang out followed by huge columns of smoke. Then out stepped a humungous robot with a zero on it's head.

That is an intimidating foe, but my acid could melt it down in seconds.

Izuku began to shake as the other humans stopped to look at the giant. It reared it's fist back before slamming it into the ground, crumbling several buildings as huge gusts of wind were sent toward us. Before the powerful winds could reach us I covered Izuku with my body. Pieces of debris bounced off my back as I could hear the other humans scream while they ran for cover.

The winds stopped so I uncovered Izuku as we scanned the area only to see the robot looming over us. The humans began to run away not even attempting to stand against this enemy.

And they aspire to be heroes. If they would work together they could easily destroy this machine. But I guess not everyone has the courage to face potential death. Oh well, time to get Izuku to safety.

Present Mic: Less than two minutes left!

Izuku: Two minutes?!

(Y/N): There is still time left! I'll find you a robot to fight before it is over!

He nodded as I went to pick him up but just as my tail was about to wrap around him someone spoke.

???: Ow!

We looked back to see the female human trapped under some rubble.

It's the same human from before, and by the looks of it the robot is about to squash her. I have to get Izuku away from here first as his safety is my main priority, and I need to find another robot. Speaking of which it's time to g-

I looked to my right only to see Izuku not there and instead running toward the robot. His legs began to glow as he jumped high into the air but not before yelling an order to me.

Izuku: (Y/N), save her!

(Y/N): Right away!

I ran over to the human and lifted the piece of building off her with my tail. Once she got out from underneath the rubble I tossed it to the side, accidentally destroying a group of trapped robots. I payed no mind to them as I looked back at Izuku.

You are the most bravest human I've ever met and I'm glad to have found you. You show the attributes of a hero, all we need to work on is your power.

Izuku's right arm began to glow as his sleeve ripped off by the sheer power. He was getting closer to the robot's head before he landed a powerful punch right in the center. It began to explode and when I looked behind me all the other humans looked on in shock.

Yeah that's right witness my king's power you weak worms.

I looked back up only to see Izuku's legs broken and most likely his arm too. The robot fell making the ground shake for a moment.

I'm not sure that's how human limbs are supposed to move or be positioned in.

Present Mic: One minute left!

Izuku began to fall as his limbs just dangled in the air broken. He lifted his left arm intending to sacrifice it to save himself. But I jumped up and caught him as I wrapped my arms legs and tail around his body. This should be a softer landing for him as I will be hitting the ground first. As we were falling I scanned the area for any surviving robots just to see a one pointer pinned under pieces of the giant robot.

Once we land he should have enough time to kill it if I carry him. You may not pass this test Izuku but at least you'll get one point instead of none.

Just as we were about to hit the ground I felt a slap on my right arm as I began to float. I looked to my right to see the human we saved floating next to us before she said release. She then began to somehow vomit out a rainbow before lying down.

Izuku: If I can just get one point...

With only a small amount of time left I ran over to the pinned robot with Izuku hugged close in my arms. I dropped down next to it's head as I wrapped Izuku's left fist in my tail before plunging it into the head. Since my tail was wrapped around his fist, it didn't break or hurt on impact with the metal or concrete.

Present Mic: Time's up!

(Y/N): Just in time! See Izuku, I told you I'd find you a robot before it was over.

He wasn't responding so I looked down only to see him, sleeping?

Good idea Izuku, sleep should help your broken bones and maybe your crushed soul.

I wrapped myself around him as I kept watch of him as he slept.

- .. -- . / ... -.- .. .--.

The humans were talking amongst themselves about how Izuku tried to trick them by acting jumpy and that he was amazing.

Did they not see the trapped human that is now currently passed out. Also how did she vomit out a rainbow? Humans just get stranger and stranger.

The humans were too close for my liking as they began to crowd around Izuku. I spewed acid in the air causing the humans to run to avoid having their bodies painfully disintegrate.

???: Okay, good work.

I looked in the direction of the new voice to see a short old human. I could also smell something sweet in her pocket, and I wanted it. She walked over to another human before pulling the objects that was giving off that sweet smell.

???: Good work, good work. Here you go. Here are some gummies. Eat some gummies.

Random: Thanks.

???: Yes, yes, you, too.

She began to give a few humans some gummies before moving over to us.

???: That mademoiselle is the backbone of U.A.

She was now in front of us so I hissed at her slowly rising to my full height, unwrapping myself from Izuku in the process. The other humans looked on in fear for the older human as some even looked about ready to fight me. But she merely held her hand out that had gummies as she gave me a small smile.

???: Here you go, try some.

I slowly lowered my body as I leaned down towards the sweet snacks. I used my tounge to quickly pick one up, careful not to bite the human, as I swallowed it.

???: See they're delicious aren't they?

Trusting the human I hissed in acknowledgement of the snacks delicious flavor. She fed me the rest as she rubbed my head causing me to purr.

???: You're just a giant puppy protecting your owner. Or maybe a giant kitten? I'm sure Aizawa will take a liking to you if you ever do meet.

Who's Aizawa? I'll just ask Izuku later. She seems nice and she gave me snacks so I'll trust her.

She stopped rubbing my head as I went to lay back down with Izuku.

???: Oh dear, you were hurt this much by your own Quirk?

She then gave him a kiss on the head as everyone began to freak out.

Did nobody ever give them a kiss on the head? I remember when my mother used to give me and my siblings a light nudge on the head with hers. It was a small gesture but it reassured us of her love in all of us. Good times... I miss her.

Random: Wh-What was that?

???: U.A. High's licensed school nurse... the Youthful Heroine, Recovery Girl!

As the human was introducing her Izuku's arm and legs began to heal and move back in the places human limbs are supposed to be in.

???: Her Quirk is the super-activation of healing ability. U.A. can only go through with a reckless entrance exam because of her.

Recovery Girl: Let's finish this quickly. Is anyone else injured?

Izuku's spirit is probably broken but I don't think she can fix that. Well I guess it's time to bring Izuku home before Inko gets worried.

- .. -- . / ... -.- .. .--.

I was walking us home as Izuku was still asleep. It was surprisingly dark out with only a few stars out.

I wonder what's for dinner, I hope it's that delicious triangle from the circle in a box. But Inko said I shouldn't eat so much of it because of something called "grease". I can't believe it took me so long to carry Izuku near our neighborhood.

I made a left following the scent Izuku's home made, right into an alleyway.

Nothing good happens in alleyways but this is the fastest way home, I'll just quickly run through.

With that plan I slightly tightened my tail around Izuku's waist before running in. So far so good no enemies or suspicious movements and smells. Until two humans appeared at the end of the alleyway. They had melee weapons and dark clothes on as they began to move in.

???: If you know what's good for you you'll stop right there.

I stopped not because they told me to, it was because there was one more behind me.

A pincer attack huh? Izuku is still asleep so he can't defend himself, I could just climb out of here, but then they'll get to go free. I haven't had a fight in a while so this should be a nice warmup.

I hissed at them before placing Izuku between a trash can and recycling bin. They stopped when they heard me hiss as they pulled out flashlights before shining them on me. However when they did, fear began to radiate from them as they took a step back. One of the human's weapons then ignited on fire as I rose to my full height.

???: What the hell is that?!

They then began to inspect me closely as I was figuring out a way to kill them quickly but painfully.

???: It's probably worth something to the right buyer.

???: Do you think the boss will give us powerful Quirks if we bring him back this thing?

Give a Quirk? I thought All Might was the only one who could pass on a Quirk. So there is a villain that is just as powerful if not more than All Might. Maybe if I can eat their brains I might see who this "Boss" is maybe even some information on them.

???: We won't know unless we try so let's knock it out and bring it to the boss.

If I pretend to be knocked out I could infiltrate their base easily and kill their boss. No, I can't leave Izuku here so I guess I have to kill them.

I then leaped onto the wall of the alleyway using it as a launch pad I jumped off, launching myself into the one with the fire weapon. The other humans stood in shock at how quick I moved giving me time to head bite the enemy pinned beneath me. This took the humans out their shock as one of them yelled.

???: Bastard! Screw bringing it alive kill it!

The human next to me raised his arm up to hit me with his weapon but I merely cut his arm off with my bladed hand. What surprised me was his arm began to quickly regenerate in seconds. I raised my blade once more and cut him horizontally successfully severing his upper body from his torso.

I then noticed his clothes were on fire from where I cut him. I inspected my bladed hands to see they were now bright red instead of the usual black.

Did I gain that human's quirk? It's an unusual feeling but I think I can control the heat on my blades.

I raised the upper half of the decapitated human with my tail as I proceeded to head bite him as well. I felt a rush of energy go through my body as previous battle wounds were closed. I quickly flicked my tail sending the dead body into an open trash can.

I can gain my enemies power by eating a piece of their brain. I feel as if I'm the most powerful creature alive! But there's always a stronger opponent so I shouldn't get cocky. If only I could give this power to Izuku he needs it more than I do. How many dead bodies is that? One... two... there's no third, where's the final enemy?

I sniffed the air confirming he was still here and behind me I just couldn't see him.

???: Die!

If you're going to do a sneak attack don't yell it'll give away your position quickly.

I swiftly shot my tail through the human's abdomen skewering him as I turned to face him. He looked at me with a fire in his eyes as he placed his hand on my head. A green light came out his hand as I felt a searing headache. I quickly cut his arm off before head biting him ending his life. As I went to push his lifeless body off my tail I noticed my entire body was invisible.

So he was invisible but what was that power he used that caused me pain? I have to get Izuku home it's already late.

Pushing the human off I went around spewing acid all over the dead bodies. I then went back over to where I placed Izuku to see he was still sleeping. I let out a small almost human chuckle as I picked him up before running home.

- .. -- . / ... -.- .. .--.

When we got home Inko was worried sick saying she was ready to go out there and look for us herself. It took a while to calm her down but when it was over she gave me a hug before asking me to take Izuku to his room.

I nodded before walking to Izuku's room as I used my tail to open the door.
I carried Izuku into his room closing the door behind us as I gently layed him on the bed. I removed his torn up shirt before placing him in the surprisingly pristine t-shirt the loud human gave me. I used my tail to pull and hold the covers back for me to lie down with Izuku safely in my arms.

Have a nice dream Izuku, tomorrow will hopefully be better.

I tucked us in before moving my tail around Izuku as I drifted to sleep.

- .. -- . / ... -.- .. .--.

Izuku: AAAHHH!

I quickly sprung up ready to defend Izuku from whatever caused him to scream. I scanned the room not finding any hostile enemy or foreign item in sight.

Izuku: W-Who are you?!

I turned to Izuku confused as to why he seemed scared and asked who I was.

(Y/N): It's me? (Y/N) your fierce guardian and protector that loves you and snacks.

Izuku: (Y/N) that's you? B-But how you look so human now!

(Y/N): I do?

He quickly fumbled for his phone, which was on the ground, as he took a picture of me before showing me.

(Y/N): I do!

He was right my head was no longer elongated or cylindrical it was more like that of a humans. My mouth was still filled with razor sharp teeth along with my tounge. I had eyes now and they were an alluring (e/c). I moved my hand to my head where I felt my soft (h/c) hair rest.

My body was still covered in the strong chitin plates that protect me but it felt softer and warm. I no longer had blades for hands, I now had hands and fingers with long sharp nails.

I'm human now at least to some extent. My nails seem to be as strong as my bladed hands. My skin got softer but I believe it's just as durable as before. It's strange but I think I could get used to this.

Izuku: (Y/N) how did you turn human?

Should I tell him what I did and what happened?

I looked into his eyes and I could see a childlike curiosity swirling around his green eyes.

I can't lie to him I'm supposed to never lie, at least that's what Inko said. I wonder if I can speak now instead of telepathically communicating.

(Y/N): I-

I immediately regretted that as my throat felt like it was burning as I had a coughing fit.

Izuku: Woah! (Y/N) I didn't think you could speak! Are you okay?!

He began to pat and rub my back to try and soothe my pain. Him rubbing my back made me purr as his whole body began to vibrate. Seeing as I'd be in pain if I tried to speak I just spoke telepathically.

(Y/N): I'm alright, Izuku. To answer your question on how I got like this I have no idea. But I think it could be because I consumed a large amount of human DNA.

By the shocked look on his face I could tell he knew exactly what I meant by consuming human DNA.

Izuku: What?! (Y/N) I told you before you can't k-kill people! But not just that you also ate them!

(Y/N): I didn't initiate combat first they caught us in a pincer attack on our way home. So it is what you call 'self-defense'. Besides it's not like they'll need their brains in hell.

He just sighed before looking back up in my eyes with a hint of disappointment. That made me slightly sad but his disappointment in me is justified.

Izuku: Still you shouldn't kill people
(Y/N) everyone deserves a second chance.

The whole point of my birth was to kill that's the only reason my mother needed a ravager. If she wanted enemies to survive she would've used any of my other siblings. And when he says everyone does that include the yautja and the explosion human?

Izuku: Just promise you'll stop k-killing people, please?

I could never hold that promise so to distract him I gave him a hug. At first he was surprised but he slowly wrapped his arms around me returning the embrace.

(Y/N): So that's how it feels to hug as a human. I don't see why you don't do it more often it feels nice.

Izuku: Well you can't really hug random strangers on the street it'll be awkward. Also your skin feels really warm and... soothing...

I looked down at him only to see his eyes slowly closing about to sleep once more.

(Y/N): Don't return to your slumber, my king. You still need to tell Inko of my change in appearance.

I got off Izuku as I made my way to the door until I heard a high pitched scream. I turned back to Izuku only for him to turn away and cover his eyes.

Izuku: (Y-Y/N) you're n-naked!

(Y/N): But I'm always naked?

Izuku: Y-yeah but now that you're human you have a... just go through my clothes and find a shirt and some pants to wear.

I just nodded complying with his order as I found some clothes to wear. The shirt couldn't really fit me so I just left it as I wore the slightly tight pants.

(Y/N): Alright let's go.

Izuku took in my appearance before leading us downstairs muttering.

Izuku: It's better than nothing.

We made it down into the kitchen as Inko turned to greet us.

Inko: Hello boys co-

She cut herself off as she just stared at me as I stared back as well, until she screamed as Izuku tried to calm her down while I devoured the food she placed in my bowl.

- .. -- . / ... -.- .. .--.

3rd pov:

1 week later~

One week has passed as the Midoriyas are having dinner while (Y/N) was on the floor tearing apart the fish Inko gave him. He was also wearing some
(f/c) pants Inko brought him that fit nicely. Izuku however wasn't eating as he looked at the fish with dead eyes that match that of his meal.

(Y/N) pov:

Inko: Izuku...? Izuku? Izuku?

(Y/N): *Loud hiss*

My loud hiss snapped him out of his staring contest with the fish as he looked up at his mother.

Inko: Hey, are you alright? Why are you smiling at the fish?

Izuku: Oh, sorry! I'm fine!

As he began to eat Inko still looked at him worried while I used my tail to take his uneaten fish. Not long after we finished our dinner as I helped Inko clean the dishes.

My king has been spacing out a lot lately, I think he's still destroyed by his performance on the tests. Hopefully the results aren't too bad that he completely shuts down.

In the other room I could hear Izuku and Inko speaking with each other.

Inko: The results should arrive today or tomorrow, right?

Izuku: Yeah...

Inko: Jeez, I think it's amazing you even applied to U.A.!

Izuku: Yeah...

His answers sounded dead and empty of all hope and enthusiasm. I finished washing the dishes so I was going to sit next to Izuku until he wanted to go somewhere.

I still haven't told him about the memories I gained from those three humans. I wonder if he knows anybody that wears a suit and can give Quirks.

(Y/N): Izuku do you know anyone who-

As I was about to ask him my question Inko came back in the room stuttering all over her words.

Inko: Izu-Izu-Izu...! Izu-Izu-Izu... Izuku!

She then held up a letter before continuing her sentence.

Inko: It's here! It came! It's here!

Izuku stared at it before he took the envelope to his room and me along with him before closing the door. I could hear Inko pacing outside as Izuku just stared at the envelope. He then grabbed it before trying to pull it apart.

(Y/N): That's not how you open envelopes, my king. Allow me to assist you.

I made a small cut on the letter which caused it to tear and release a small disk, a chip, and a bag that smelled sweet. As I got close to inspect it I jumped back along with Izuku as All Might appeared and screamed at us.

All Might: I am here as a projection!

Izuku: All Might?! Wait... this is from U.A. right...? What?

(Y/N): That's what it says on the envelope.

All Might: I had to do some paperwork that took some time, so I couldn't contact you.

He coughed into his fist before bowing.

All Might: I'm sorry. Actually, I came to this town to work at U.A.

Izuku: All Might is working at U.A.?

A hand appeared and began to move funnily.

All Might: Hm? What is it? Wrap it up? But there is something I must talk to them about... It's going to push everything else back? All right. Okay. Even if you passed the written exam, you got 1 one point on the practical exam. Which wasn't almost counted as it was (Y/N) who destroyed it with you. Of course, that means you didn't pass...

Izuku looked down and about ready to cry so I wrapped my arms around him from behind as I gently pushed his head back up.

All Might: ...if that was all there was to it. I am an entertainer, as well! First take a look at this video!

~Video~

???: Exuse me, um...

Izuku: The nice person?

All Might: She came to negotiate directly in person after the exam! Negotiate what? Keep watching to find out! Especially you (Y/N) what she says may surprise you.

???: Um, the person with curly hair and freckles... Do you know who I'm talking about? Um... kind of plain-looking...

Plain-looking?! I'll have you know my king is much cuter than you, at least to me.

???: Oh! He has that really cool-looking pet, you know?

Present Mic: Yeah I know! I threw one of my merchandise at him as a gift for answering me!

???: Is it possible for me to give them some of my points?

Them? But I wasn't even participating in the combat to become a hero.

I heard him say, "If I can just get one point," right before his pet ran over to a trapped one pointer while carrying him. So I thought maybe he was still at zero points... At least the points he lost because of me... They saved me! Please! Please! Please!

All Might: In addition to now having a Quirk, your actions spurred others to act. The entrance exam the other day was not graded only on villain points!

Present Mic: Even if you ask to, you cannot give them your points. Anyway, there's no reason to give them any, female listener!

All Might: How can a hero course reject people who save other's and do the right thing? Call that lip service? Bring it on! This is a job that requires risking one's life to put that lip service into practice! Rescue points! And they're given by a panel of judges. It's the other basic ability we at U.A. look at! Izuku Midoriya and (Y/N), sixty-six points!

Wait I'm with Izuku?!

All Might: You both pass.

Izuku began to shake as small tears appeared in his eyes.

Izuku: This is too crazy...

Maybe, but just accept this gift whatever god you believe in is giving.

All Might: Come, (Y/N), Young Midoriya.

Izuku looked about ready to burst and flood the entire room with his tears.

All Might: This is your hero academia!

Izuku: Yes, sir!

As he began to rub his tears away All Might spoke once more but this time it was directed to me.

All Might: (Y/N) you may be wondering why your scored alongside, Young Midoriya, right? Well the principal will like to personally enroll you into U.A.! He saw that you have great intelligence and that you and Young Midoriya worked together perfectly. The chip is meant to go in your collar and the bag of snacks are a present from the hero you met yesterday Recovery Girl. I have to wrap this up take care of Young Midoriya, (Y/N)!

And with that the video ended as Izuku bawled his eyes out in pure happiness. As I began to munch on the snacks I couldn't help but wonder how this new chapter in my life will go...

(1k reads that's a glorious number to see.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 56.4K 70
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
129K 3.5K 74
Stray Kids is on tour! Ella wins a prize at the concert that ends up turning her entire life upside down. She uncovers the dark secrets to K-Pop and...
451K 16.1K 94
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
136K 5K 87
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...