Back home-HPXVARIOUS (XReader)

By suxziee

This may be shit. I apologise in advance. // she/her pronouns. sorry if this doesn't fit you :( xxx I don't... More

โ„๐”ธโ„โ„๐• โ„™๐•†๐•‹๐•‹๐”ผโ„ ๐•„๐”ธโ„•โ„•โ„•โ„•-๐”น๐•†๐•†๐•‚ ๐•†โ„•๐”ผ
๐Ÿ„ฒ๐Ÿ„ท๐Ÿ„ฐ๐Ÿ„ฟ๐Ÿ…ƒ๐Ÿ„ด๐Ÿ… ๐Ÿ„พ๐Ÿ„ฝ๐Ÿ„ด
๐Ÿ„ฒ๐Ÿ„ท๐Ÿ„ฐ๐Ÿ„ฟ๐Ÿ…ƒ๐Ÿ„ด๐Ÿ… ๐Ÿ…ƒ๐Ÿ…†๐Ÿ„พ
๐Ÿ…ฒ๐Ÿ…ท๐Ÿ…ฐ๐Ÿ…ฟ๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ…ด๐Ÿ† ๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ…ท๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…ด๐Ÿ…ด
๐Ÿ…ฒ๐Ÿ…ท๐Ÿ…ฐ๐Ÿ…ฟ๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ…ด๐Ÿ† ๐Ÿ…ต๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ†„๐Ÿ†
โ’ธโ’ฝโ’ถโ“…โ“‰โ’บโ“‡ โ’ปโ’พโ“‹โ’บ
โ’ธโ’ฝโ’ถโ“…โ“‰โ’บโ“‡ โ“ˆโ’พโ“
๐Ÿ…’๐Ÿ…—๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ…Ÿ๐Ÿ…ฃ๐Ÿ…”๐Ÿ…ก ๐Ÿ…ข๐Ÿ…”๐Ÿ…ฅ๐Ÿ…”๐Ÿ…
๐Ÿ…’๐Ÿ…—๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ…Ÿ๐Ÿ…ฃ๐Ÿ…”๐Ÿ…ก ๐Ÿ…”๐Ÿ…˜๐Ÿ…–๐Ÿ…—๐Ÿ…ฃ
๐Ÿ„ฒ๐Ÿ„ท๐Ÿ„ฐ๐Ÿ„ฟ๐Ÿ…ƒ๐Ÿ„ด๐Ÿ… ๐Ÿ„ฝ๐Ÿ„ธ๐Ÿ„ฝ๐Ÿ„ด
๐Ÿ„ฒ๐Ÿ„ท๐Ÿ„ฐ๐Ÿ„ฟ๐Ÿ…ƒ๐Ÿ„ด๐Ÿ… ๐Ÿ…ƒ๐Ÿ„ด๐Ÿ„ฝ
๐Ÿ…ฒ๐Ÿ…ท๐Ÿ…ฐ๐Ÿ…ฟ๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ…ด๐Ÿ† ๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ††๐Ÿ…ด๐Ÿ…ป๐Ÿ†…๐Ÿ…ด
โ’ธโ’ฝโ’ถโ“…โ“‰โ’บโ“‡ โ“‰โ’ฝโ’พโ“‡โ“‰โ’บโ’บโ“ƒ
โ’ธโ’ฝโ’ถโ“…โ“‰โ’บโ“‡ โ’ปโ“„โ“Šโ“‡โ“‰โ’บโ’บโ“ƒ
๐Ÿ…’๐Ÿ…—๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ…Ÿ๐Ÿ…ฃ๐Ÿ…”๐Ÿ…ก ๐Ÿ…•๐Ÿ…˜๐Ÿ…•๐Ÿ…ฃ๐Ÿ…—๐Ÿ…ฃ๐Ÿ…”๐Ÿ…”๐Ÿ…
๐Ÿ…’๐Ÿ…—๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ…Ÿ๐Ÿ…ฃ๐Ÿ…”๐Ÿ…ก ๐Ÿ…ข๐Ÿ…˜๐Ÿ…ง๐Ÿ…ฃ๐Ÿ…”๐Ÿ…”๐Ÿ…
๐Ÿ„ฒ๐Ÿ„ท๐Ÿ„ฐ๐Ÿ„ฟ๐Ÿ…ƒ๐Ÿ„ด๐Ÿ… ๐Ÿ…‚๐Ÿ„ด๐Ÿ……๐Ÿ„ด๐Ÿ„ฝ๐Ÿ…ƒ๐Ÿ„ด๐Ÿ„ด๐Ÿ„ฝ
๐Ÿ„ฒ๐Ÿ„ท๐Ÿ„ฐ๐Ÿ„ฟ๐Ÿ…ƒ๐Ÿ„ด๐Ÿ… ๐Ÿ„ด๐Ÿ„ธ๐Ÿ„ถ๐Ÿ„ท๐Ÿ…ƒ๐Ÿ„ด๐Ÿ„ด๐Ÿ„ฝ
๐Ÿ…ฒ๐Ÿ…ท๐Ÿ…ฐ๐Ÿ…ฟ๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ…ด๐Ÿ† ๐Ÿ…ฝ๐Ÿ…ธ๐Ÿ…ฝ๐Ÿ…ด๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ…ด๐Ÿ…ด๐Ÿ…ฝ
๐Ÿ…ฒ๐Ÿ…ท๐Ÿ…ฐ๐Ÿ…ฟ๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ…ด๐Ÿ† ๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ††๐Ÿ…ด๐Ÿ…ฝ๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ†ˆ
โ’ธโ’ฝโ’ถโ“…โ“‰โ’บโ“‡ โ“‰โ“Œโ’บโ“ƒโ“‰โ“Ž โ“„โ“ƒโ’บ
แ•ผแ—ฉแ–‡แ–‡Y แ‘ญOTTEแ–‡ แ—ฐแ—ฉแ‘Žแ‘Žแ‘Žแ‘Žแ‘Ž- แ—ทOOK Tแ—ฏO
Cอ›Hอ›Aอ›Pอ›Tอ›Eอ›Rอ› Tอ›Wอ›Eอ›Nอ›Tอ›Yอ› Tอ›Wอ›Oอ›
ยขะฝฮฑฯั‚ั”ั ั‚ฯ‰ั”ะธั‚ัƒ ั‚ะฝัั”ั”
Cอ›Hอ›Aอ›Pอ›Tอ›Eอ›Rอ› Tอ›Wอ›Eอ›Nอ›Tอ›Yอ› Fอ›Oอ›Uอ›Rอ›
ยขะฝฮฑฯั‚ั”ั ั‚ฯ‰ั”ะธั‚ัƒ fฮนฮฝั”
Cอ›Hอ›Aอ›Pอ›Tอ›Eอ›Rอ› Tอ›Wอ›Eอ›Nอ›Tอ›Yอ› Sอ›Iอ›Xอ›
ยขะฝฮฑฯั‚ั”ั ั‚ฯ‰ั”ะธั‚ัƒ ั•ั”ฮฝั”ะธ
Cอ›Hอ›Aอ›Pอ›Tอ›Eอ›Rอ› Tอ›Wอ›Eอ›Nอ›Tอ›Yอ› Eอ›Iอ›Gอ›Hอ›Tอ›
ยขะฝฮฑฯั‚ั”ั ั‚ฯ‰ั”ะธั‚ัƒ ะธฮนะธั”
HUGE BIG APOLOGIES!!
COMMON ROOMS&DORMITORIES
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ แด›สœษชส€แด›ส
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ แด›สœษชส€แด›ส แดษดแด‡
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ แด›สœษชส€แด›ส แด›แดกแด
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ แด›สœษชส€แด›ส แด›สœส€แด‡แด‡
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ แด›สœษชส€แด›ส า“แดแดœส€
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ แด›สœษชส€แด›ส า“ษชแด แด‡
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ แด›สœษชส€แด›ส sษชx
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ แด›สœษชส€แด›ส sแด‡แด แด‡ษด
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ แด›สœษชส€แด›ส แด‡ษชษขสœแด›
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ แด›สœษชส€แด›ส ษดษชษดแด‡

๐Ÿ…ฒ๐Ÿ…ท๐Ÿ…ฐ๐Ÿ…ฟ๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ…ด๐Ÿ† ๐Ÿ…ด๐Ÿ…ป๐Ÿ…ด๐Ÿ†…๐Ÿ…ด๐Ÿ…ฝ

572 24 17
By suxziee

I'm so sorry if you decide to check out the photo☀︎︎

I met up with Hermione as Hagrid started calling out names. Over hundreds of students were going home, I don't know how anyone expected Hagrid to read them all off of a list. However, he did it.

"Alright, now everyone follow me. Don't and I repeat DON'T wander off, I will not be coming to find you, so unless you want to spend Christmas lost and walking near the forbidden forest, you will do well as to follow my every move until we get to the station. Thankyou."

"Wow, did he even take a breath?" I turn to Hermione as we begin moving.
"I don't think so." She said and we started laughing.

About 10 minutes later we were right at the place I was caught being a little pesk.
"Does this place remind you NEVER to break the rules and sneak out?" Hermione asked me.
"Mmm. no, it was totally worth the amount of trouble I got in."
"Oh, y/n, whatever am I going to do with you?"

                           ☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎
"Alrigh' everyone! PILE ON!"
We clambered on to the train, being shoved in all directions.
"Ugh. What a nightmare."
Finally, we were steadily on the train.
"Come on 'Mione, race you to the back?"
"You're on!"
We started racing down the train to the end of it, when all of a sudden a foot stuck out of one of the compartments and I went flying forward.
"Oh for fUCK SAKE!" I yelled out as I rolled on the ground.

"Need a hand?" I looked up to see the dickhead who was Draco Malfoy, extending his hand out.
"Not yours." I told him and got up on my own. "Oh, I got you a few gifts." I said with a smile.
"Oooooohhh!" Everyone around us called out like owls.

"I-Uh thankyou, Y/n, here I got you something too." he stood on his tiptoes as he pulled a carry on bag from the shelf above. "Here." he gave me a little wrapped box.
"Thankyou!" I squealed and gave him a warm hug. I pulled back from the hug and saw him with a red face. "Are you allergic to me, Draco?" I asked with a giggle, obviously knowing he was blushing.
"Uhh..."
"I'll see you later Draco." I walked off to find
everyone else I had gifts for.

                             ☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎
I handed everyone their gifts and found Hermione in a compartment with Neville, Seamus and Dean.
"Ha! beat you." Hermione giggled once she saw me.
"ONLY because I got tripped up, 'Mione." I playfully rolled my eyes as I sat down, Neville and Seamus budging up so I could sit down fully.

"Hey, I got you all presents. But don't open them until Christmas, okay?" I look at the 4.
"Is this what you got in trouble for?" Neville asked as I gave him his present.
"Yep, totally worth it though." I say while giving Hermione, Seamus and Dean their presents.
"Did you get me anything West Ham related?" Dean stared at me with cute little puppy dog eyes.
"I don't think they sell anything non wizard football related in the wizarding world, Dean. Sorry."
"That's fine, the thought that counts, right?" He says with a smile.
"You're right on that! Oh, Seamus?"
"Yes?" he answers almost immediately.
"Don't go blowing up your gift, please." I say with a chuckle.
"Can't make any promises."
I looked back at Dean, feeling bad. "Dean, what does the West ham logo thing look like?"
"Uh there's a castle in the background, two sword type things overcrossing aaaand a banner thing at the bottom saying 'West Ham United F.C! Why?"
'𝑾𝒉𝒂𝒕?'
"Uuuh no reason, your birthday is soon, isn't it?"
"Yep, same week term starts again. But my parents want to take me to watch the match on the fourth, so I'll come back the week after term starts." He began rambling on about how good West ham were and more. Kind of wish I kept my mouth shut.

                                  ☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎
When the train stopped at kings cross station I said goodbye to Hermione and she gave me my present.

I then frantically started looking for b/n and Allanah, seeing as I didn't see them on the train and couldn't see them getting off the train, I started thinking they had been left at Hogwarts.
Oh goodness.
I spotted Danielle and Aisha through the crowd and ran to them. And right next to them was b/n and Allanah.
"Wow thanks for waiting for me."
"Sorry, its just exciting right? Coming home for Christmas!" Allanah quickly spoke like a mad woman.
"Riiiight."
"So, who wants to go home?" Danielle asked, messing up my hair.
"Hey! Paws off." I growl at her.
"Ooh, feisty little wolf." (oh my gosh the originals. ah my heart.)

☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎MorningOf21December☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎(heh, my birthday.)

"So, do you want to EXPLAIN why you didn't allow me to go to Romania?" I asked, well shouted at Danielle and Aisha.
"Well I mean, 1. Dragons are dangerous 2. Dragons are dangerous and 3.Dragons.Are.Dangerous." Aisha spoke, almost as slowly as Professor Snape.

"Okay. Still find it rude." I mumble as I ate breakfast.
"What was that?" Danielle asked, turning her head and looking as if her eyes were about to pop out of her head.
"Nothing, mother."
"It better have been nothing."

☀︎︎☀︎︎SkipToChristmasBecauseWhyNoTTT☀︎︎☀︎︎
I was having a very nice dream about dragons when I got woken up by a loud shout.

"Y/N! THERE'S A FEW BOYS IN THE FIREPLACE!"
"WHAT?"
"THERE'S A FEW BOYS IN THE FIREPLACE! THEY SAID THEY'RE HERE FOR YOU!"
"OH MY GOSH ARE SANTA'S ELVES REAL? I'LL BE DOWN IN A MINUTE!!!"

I rushed to the bathroom and brushed my teeth, brushing my hair with the my non dominant hand, spitting out the toothpaste, cleaning the toothbrush, and accidentally the hair brush, and I flew downstairs, eager to meet santa's little helpers.

"OKAY IM COMING!" I yell as I race down the stairs and into the living room.
"Wait, you're not elves." I say with a pout as I stare at Draco, Blaise, Theo and Amir.
"Nope. Now come here you." Theo was the first to speak, trying to pull me into a hug.
"Ew you're covered in ash." I say, pushing him back.
"Oh come on, just a little hug?" Theo and Blaise say as they step out of the fireplace.
"No!" And with that, all the boys started to chase me around the living room.
"What's all the commotion in here about?" Danielle asked as she walked into the living room. "Ah, playing kiss chase I see."
We all stop running and stand still.
"Gross! That's icky." I whine and run to the kitchen.

                                ☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎
"We wanted to say thankyou for our presents." The 4 boys spoke as we began eating breakfast.
"Oh, well you didn't need to come through the fireplace. Could've saved you, you know, being covered in ash." I look at them.
"Better in person." Draco says with a smile. "I really liked the gifts. Except from the 'how to not be a snobby prat' book. I'm not a prat!"
"Yes you are. You better read it." I laugh with the others, while Draco stares, his cheeks reddening.
"I particularly liked the book on how to win quidditch without cheating. I hope you got the rest of the team that book. Merlin knows they need it." Amir says with a laugh.
"Oh, I did. They better read it, dirty cheats." I laugh with him.

                            ☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎
"We'd better get going, our families will be wondering where we are." Blaise says while giving me a hug.
"You didn't tell them you were visiting a friend?" I asked the 4 boys, who were now stood up.
"Nope, too much effort. Oh, here's your present." Blaise hands me a small wrapped gift, along with Theo and Amir.
"Have you opened the present I gave you?" Draco asked me.
"Well no, Draco, I only woke up once Aisha made me believe Santa's elves were in our fireplace." I told him, making him laugh.
"Figures.. anyway, I hope you like it."
"I'm sure I will. Goodbye guys!"
"Goodbye, y/n!" The 4 say in unison as they walk back to the fireplace.

                            ☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎
And I did like the gift Draco got me. It was a really nice blue eagle necklace, along with a green snake one.
(Obviously Ravenclaw and Slytherin.)
Harry got me a bracelet with charms. (the dangly things, not the spells.) The charms on the bracelet were; an eagle (duh) , a dragon (double duh), a snake (no wayyy!!) , a lion (well that's strange) , a badger. (hm) , a broomstick (oh, ok) , the golden snitch, but silver (bit odd but we'll go with it) , a quaffle (ah I see where this is going), and a bludger.

From Hermione I got muggle perfume. Very nice. Definitely going to use that. She also got me a pair of little dragon earrings. (If you don't wear earrings, yes you do.)

From Ron I got loads of sweets and a framed picture of him, Hermione, Harry, and I. Back when we were first sorted. I have no idea how this got turned into a picture, there were no cameras in the great hall. Hm. Strange.

From Blaise I got a dozen recipes on cakes, cupcakes, brownies, etc. Shouldn't he keep those? He also got me a ring, almost as identical to the one I got for him. Cute. Also a bit awkward. #MarriedLife.

From Theo I got a framed picture of him that winks and does little dances, along with a bracelet with
'y/n, the best prankster Hogwarts has seen.' engraved in it. Ha, Fred and George won't be too happy with this.

Speaking of Fred and George.

I opened their gifts and red glitter errupted as soon as I undid the wrapping paper. Smh.
Anyyyway, Fred got me the same book I got him and George. 'The great book of great pranks.' He, for some reason, also got me a toe ring. Bit of a weird gift but i'll treasure it nonetheless. (He's just tryna see your toes.)
George got me a mirror that talks whenever you look into it. Which is annoying because it's always HIS voice and it either says. 'Your hair is NOT on fleek missy' or 'Oh hunny not that hairstyle, are you sure about that look?' which is completely frustrating, but hearing George say 'missy' is very entertaining.

Molly and Arthur gave me a knitted sweater with a
f/c (favourite colour) F/I (first initial) sewn massively on the front.

*I cba with the rest, just make it up, love you xxxx*

We all finished opening our presents. It was a very nice day. We were all pretty happy with what we all got. B/n and I were lounging on the sofas when Aisha, Danielle and Allanah called us into the kitchen.

"Is everything okay?" B/n and I ask at the same time.
"Yes, everything is fine. Could you both take a seat?" Aisha asked, and we listened.
"What's this about?" b/n asked.
"Well.. we think it's about time we.. fully adopt you." Danielle and Aisha say at the same time, with Allanah smiling right beside them.
"A-Are you sure?" The both of us ask, again at the same time.
"Of course! If you would both like that, of course." Danielle told us, with tears in her eyes.
B/n and I shared glances and smiled.
"Yes, yes we'd love you to adopt us." We say with huge smiles on our faces. The 5 of us share a long, loving hug and then we sign the papers.

                          ☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎
It was now 8PM and we were sitting by the fire, drinking hot chocolate and talking about the day.
"So, now that we've spoken about nicer things." Aisha speaks up, making everyone look at her. "Y/n, I believe you have something to share?"
"Uhh, nope.. I don't think so?"
"Are you sure?" Danielle speaks this time.
"Yes, what's this about?" and then B/n nudges me, pointing to the necklace hanging around his neck, the one I bought in Hogsmeade, identical to Allanah's and Cedric's.
"Ohh, right." I say slowly.
"Are you going to explain to us why you did such a reckless thing?" I began getting lectured by my parents.
"Well.. I wouldn't call it 'reckless' per se-" I was RUDELY cut off.
"Wouldn't call it RECKLESS? You almost got expelled-" Now it was my time to cut someone off, in this case, Aisha.
"Yes, keyword ALMOST. Almost got expelled. Anyway, it was for a very good reason." I say with a smile.
"Oh yeah 'I wanted to get presents for my friends.' What a good reason." Allanah pipes up.
"Hey! It was very good. I would've gotten away with it if McGonagall hadn't been patrolling the village. Absolute bonkers that woman is."
And that was the start to a very long lecture. Filled with 'You are in so much trouble' and You are so lucky' and more. Bore. Eyeroll. Bedtime.

                               ☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎
I was allowed to head to bed at 2am. 2AM! THEY LECTURED ME FOR 7 BLOODY HOURS! JUST BECAUSE I SNUCK OFF ONCE TO BUY PRESENTS. ABSOLUTE MADNESS. Still worth it though.

I woke up at 10.30am, realised it was boxing day, threw the clothes I brought and presents I got given into my suitcase, ran to the bathroom, got ready, ran back to my bedroom, got changed, and ran to the kitchen, ate and then after all that, I was ready to go back to Hogwarts.

But not before one last thing.
I printed out a picture of the West ham united badge a few days ago, to understand what Dean was trying to explain on the train. Focusing deeply, I closed my eyes, picturing the badge, and imagining it forming into crystallised ball, the badge inside floating, snow falling down as if it was a snow globe, cheers of fans shouting 'come on you irons!' one voice louder than the rest sounded like Deans (the cheers only sound by pressing a button xo), and with one last touch of flashing red, blue and white colours, I was done. Opening my eyes, I saw it in my hands. Smiling to myself, I placed it in a box, also flashing red, blue and white, along with the west ham badge, wrote 'happy birthday' on it, spellotaped it shut (to look brand new) and stuck his birthday card on top. Ready to send off. I sent it off with o/n, telling her/him to bite Dean if he tries to open the gift before his birthday.

And now, time to leave.

☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎
"Alright, y/n. Do you remember what we told you yesterday?" Aisha asked as she zipped up my coat.
"You mean early this morning?"
"Yes. Do you remember?"
"Yes. Of course."
"What was it then."
"Do nOt BReAK anYMoRE ScHoOl RuLeS Or WE wIlL bRInG YoU STrAIgHT HoMe."
"Precisely. Now, Mr.Malfoy has offered to take you back to Hogwarts."
"Er why? Draco isn't going back until the holidays are over, right?" I asked as I stopped myself in the doorway.
"Well, yes, but he asked his father if he could take you to Kings Cross."
"Weirdo." I mumble and Aisha pushed me out of the door.

'𝑬𝒘 𝑰'𝒎 𝒈𝒐𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒐 𝒃𝒆 𝒐𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒊𝒏 𝒂𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒆. 𝑭𝑶𝑹 𝑯𝑶𝑼𝑹𝑹𝑹𝑹𝑺. 𝑴𝒂𝒚𝒃𝒆 𝒎𝒚 𝒘𝒊𝒔𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒘𝒆𝒍𝒍 𝒃𝒓𝒂𝒊𝒏 𝒄𝒂𝒏 𝒉𝒆𝒍𝒑 𝒎𝒆 𝒐𝒖𝒕. 𝑪𝒂𝒏 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒅𝒆𝒄𝒊𝒅𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒚 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒈𝒐 𝒃𝒂𝒄𝒌 𝒕𝒐 𝑯𝒐𝒈𝒘𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒔 𝒕𝒐𝒅𝒂𝒚? 𝑨𝒏𝒚𝒐𝒏𝒆?'
And now we wait.

Draco and his father arrived 5 minutes later. I said goodbye to my family and hop in the backseat with Draco.
"Hey y/n! Guess what?" Draco starts up a conversation.
"Hmmm, you told your father about everything you said you'd tell him about?"
"What? No!"
"Oh Draco, don't tell lies." Mr.Malfoy says while staring at us through the mirror in the front. "Draco has told me all about you, Miss L/n."
"Ha! Knew it." I say laughing.
"Whatever. What I ACTUALLY meant for you to guess is that I'm going to be accompanying you all the way back to Hogwarts." He says with a wide smile.
"You mean you're going back BEFORE the holidays end? Wow, who is this new Draco?"
"Well, I read a bit of that book you gave me." He says laughing.
"Ah, one step closer to being less of a prat. I'm so proud."

                              ☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎
"Well, here it is kids. Play nice." Mr Malfoy tells us as we stand on platform 9 and 3/4.
"Thankyou, Mr Malfoy. I appreciate you driving all the way here for a child you hardly know." I tell him, extending my hand for a handshake.
"As I said, Draco has told me a lot about you. It was a pleasure meeting you." He shakes my hand and says goodbye to Draco, and then he leaves.

"Ready?" I ask Draco as he looked around nervously.
"Yep." He says shakily, I grab his hand and we walk onto the train.
"Wanna race to the front?" I ask him with a massive smile.
"Isn't racing what got you tripped up last time?" He asked, but I was already running.
"LAST ONE'S A ROTTEN EGG!"
"Oh for MERLIN SAKE YOU DIDN'T SAY GO!"

                            ☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎
"So, did you like the necklaces?" Draco asked while he played with his fingers.
"I'm wearing both of them, aren't I? I love them, they're really nice, thankyou."
"Glad to hear it." He looked at the necklaces around my neck, smiling.
"How about you, did you like the necklace I got you.. and the rest of the boys?" I asked him searching for the necklace.

"Yeah, it's kinda scary."
"Scary, what do you mean?" I ask as he took it from his neck.
"Well, place your finger here." He points to the center of the snake.
"Uh.. ok." I do as he says, and suddenly the necklace vibrates and a snake hologram emerges from the charm. "Heh, cool!" I say with a chuckle.
"Wha- You barely even flinched!" Draco looked at me shocked. "Did you know it did that?"
"No. But my ring does the same thing, wanna see?"
"Yeah!" He looked down at my hands.
"Do you want to do the honours?" I ask him as I noticed him looking at the ring.
"How?"
"Just tap the little dragon." And he did. He jumped back when the dragon came out of the ring, swirling and doing the same thing it did the first time I tapped it in the great hall. "Aw you little baby Draco." I say as I look at his scared face.
"Pff? baby? me? I'm not baby." (oh yes you are)
"Whatever you say Dracooo"

                              ☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎
The rest of the train ride was fun, we talked about lots of things, excluding the trio. He didn't particularly like the 3. He wasn't being a git either. I guess that book has been paying off. Although he only got it yesterday.

oh
We arrived at school just before lunch. The whole place was still covered in christmas decorations.
"Hey, y/n! Turn around!" I heard Draco call and I whip around quickly. Only to see him holding up mistletoe. "Traditions are traditions."
"Uhhh, I guess so." I say as I grab a chocolate frog from the table next to me. Draco shuts his eyes and leans down.
'Realify' I mutter, extra quietly as I turn the chocolate frog into a real frog.
'𝑵𝒐 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒊𝒔 𝒎𝒚 𝒇𝒊𝒓𝒔𝒕 𝒌𝒊𝒔𝒔 𝒈𝒐𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒐 𝒃𝒆 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒉𝒊𝒎.'
(foreshadowing?)
no xxx

"Pucker up, Draco." I say as he purses his lips. He moves closer and he smashes into the frog.
He immediately opens his eyes and screams. "Oh wow Draco, you are a baby." I laugh while he wipes his mouth.

"Ugh gross! I guess I kinda deserved that." Everyone who stayed over the holidays witnessed the whole thing and began laughing when Draco rushed to the bathroom to get the slime off his face.

"Nice one little dragon!" The Weasley's all call to me.
"Thankyou, boys!" I shout as I take a bow, and then begin running over to them.

"Hey, why is Harry looking so down?" I ask Ron who turned to look over at him aswell.
"Come with me." He said, grabbing my hand and pulling me up from where I had JUST sat down.
Ron started explaining to me that Harry found a mirror that shown Harry his family and Ron being the Quidditch captain, along with being head boy 'The mirror of Erised.'

"That's some strange mirror." I told him as we arrived by Harry's side.
"I know what you're thinking Harry, but don't. There's definitely something weird about that mirror." Ron sat down next to him.

"Maybe it shows what the person looking into it desires? What they really want to see?" I suggested, Harry's shrugged his shoulder whereas Ron looks like he'd, well, become quidditch captain. (Meaning he agreed)
"Hey...Why don't we have a snowball fight? And make snow angels!" I said, jumping to my feet, trying  to change the subject, and pulling the 2 boys up. "Come on, it will be fuuuuun."

                           ☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎
I eventually convinced Harry and Ron to have a snowball fight with me.
Fred, George and Percy decided join us.

"Three vs three, okay?" I called to the 5 boys as we ran outside.
"Got it." They all answered.
"So , what are they teams?" I asked them all.

"Hmm... GRYFFINDOR VERSUS SLYTHERIN!" Fred and George called out.
"But I'm the only- Oh I see-" And dozens of snowballs came flying at me.
I dove to the left to try and dodge the snowballs and only got hit by two.

"You guys are pricks, you know that."
"Now, now little dragon, no swearing! You're 11 years old!" Percy scolded me jokingly.
"Okay MOM." I yelled back as I threw a snowball directly at his face.

In the end, the score was 16-40 (the boys won bc 5 against 1 is not a fair game)

"Okay, SNOW ANGELS!!" I shouted and fell backwards.
"How are you not freezing your ASS OFF?" Fred asked as they watched me make snow angels.
"Want to know my secret?" I ask sitting up.
"Sure, I guess?" Fred says, questioningly.
"Come here then!" And he does.

I grabbed a pile of snow as he walked over.
"Lean down! It's a secret, the rest shouldn't know."
He kneels down in the snow. '𝑾𝒐𝒘 𝒉𝒆'𝒔 𝒂𝒔 𝒅𝒖𝒎𝒃 𝒂𝒔 𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒑𝒓𝒂𝒏𝒌𝒔 𝒂𝒓𝒆.'
I shoved the snow in his face as he got down to my level.

"OH YOU'RE GONNA PAY FOR THAT ONE Y/N!" I got up and run behind Percy.
"Can't do anything when i'm protected by a prefect!" I said as I stuck my tongue out.
"Oh you think?" And Percy moved to the side while Fred chased after me.
Rude.
I ran all the way back inside the school. Fred and George were right behind me.

'Flipendo' Fred falls over, his legs roll under George's feet and he falls down like a bowling pin.
"What happened? Lost your footing?" I asked as I heard them groaning.
"Oh shut up!" They both shout, not bothering to get themselves up.

                            ☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎
"So you're certain you're not going to go looking for that mirror?" I asked Harry after he informed me of what happened on christmas, along with the fact that he got an invisibility cloak that belonged to his father from an unknown person. Something RON decided to leave out.

"Yeah... I've been having nightmares though." He replied with a long, sad sigh.
"Nightmares? Like what?" Ron and I asked together.
"They're horrible. I keep seeing my mum, she screams as a flash of green, well, flashes, hits her, and then she drops to the floor, while someone else just laughs."
"Oh wow.." Ron said, frightened.
"I'm sorry Harry, that must be awful." I said as Iaid my head on his shoulder, drifting asleep.
"Well, I think it's time we head to bed? Don't you?" Ron spoke as the 3 of us yawn together.
"Yup, definitely." Harry and I say and we run out of the hall.

                               ☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎
"Hey y/n, care for an actual kiss this time?" Draco stood in front of me, obviously waiting for me to climb through the portrait.
"How long have you been waiting there?" I asked as I shuffled passed him.
"Just a few.. hours?"
"You're joking!"
"Nope, pure dedication, see." He replied with a wink.
"Well, I guess you've earned it." I say as I gave him a wee little peck on the cheek.
"Ah, thankyou. I'm never going to wash my face again."
"Er, that's gross, Draco."
"I'm sorry about being a bit of a twat."
"Draco! Language!"
"Oh as if you don't curse."
"I do not, actually."
"Sure... anyway, goodnight y/n."
"You too, and Draco, keep reading that book, maybe you'll grow out of this 'twat' phase."
"Y/n, language! Not gonna happen anyway..Sorry Peeping Tara." I was about to throw a pillow at him but he darted up to the boys dorms.
"WHIMP!"

I got ready for bed and jumped, belly first onto my nice...wet and cold bed.
'𝑶𝒉 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒊𝒔 𝒂 𝒏𝒊𝒄𝒆 𝑪𝒉𝒓𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒎𝒂𝒔 𝒈𝒊𝒇𝒕' I groan as I stood up.

I grabbed my wand and muttered 'lumos', looking around I notice orange slime all over my bed and water dripping from the ceiling. I look up to see cardboard cut outs of Fred and George's faces. And to explain the water, well there's no explanation, it's just randomly dripping from the ceiling.

I went to the bathroom to shower, catching a glimpse of myself in the mirror.
'𝑶𝒓𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒎𝒚 𝒄𝒐𝒍𝒐𝒖𝒓! 𝑻𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒌𝒔 𝑮𝒓𝒆𝒅 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑭𝒐𝒓𝒈𝒆.'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

281K 14.9K 38
โ”โ” โช ๐– ต ๐„๐๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐ˆ๐๐† โซ โ๐™ฅ๐™ง๐™ค๐™›๐™š๐™จ๐™จ๐™ค๐™ง ๐™ช๐™ข๐™—๐™ง๐™ž๐™™๐™œ๐™š ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™Ÿ๐™ช๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™š๐™ก๐™™๐™š๐™ง๐™ก๐™ฎ ๐™ฅ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™™๐™ก๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™—๐™ช๐™™๐™œ๐™š๐™ฉ ๐™ง๐™š๐™œ๐™ž๐™ฃ...
102K 1K 31
Yeah please don't take this book seriously, I was young and had nothing to do, -UNDERGOING EDIT- (Not anymore) โœ” = edited I'm only editing the litera...
555K 21.8K 34
โ”โ” โช ๐– ต ๐‚๐‡๐€๐‘๐Œ๐ˆ๐๐† โซ โ๐™ง๐™ค๐™ฃ, ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™—๐™ก๐™ค๐™ค๐™™๐™ฎ ๐™ข๐™ค๐™ง๐™ค๐™ฃ!โž โ๐™๐™ค๐™ฌ ๐™˜๐™๐™–๐™ง๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œโž when y/n l/n, a third year at hogwarts, accidenta...
41.2K 1K 35
Please stop this is sucks ๐Ÿ˜ง i was like 10 and writing this (english isn't easy yknow๐Ÿ˜ญ) "Draco....." "w-Whos there" "Harry. Are you ok" "n-no" "gues...