My Best Friend Is My Dom (18+)

By _anime_princess

🅆🄰🅁🄽🄸🄽🄶 ✧This book is mature. +18(Contains BDSM content) ✧ Contains lots and loads of swearing and cu... More

WARNING!!!
CHAPTER ONE(prologue)
Chapter TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER NINE
CHAPTER TEN
CHAPTER ELEVEN
CHAPTER TWELVE

CHAPTER SEVEN.

7.6K 85 12
By _anime_princess

    I walk out of the steam filled bathroom with a white towel wrapped around my body and head. I sigh walking over to the vanity and take a sit. I go through my usual routine and all. Finally happy after getting all the sticky cum and sweat off my skin.

      I lay on my bed watching YouTube videos of talking huskies. They are my favorite no offense to Ruby the golden retriever. Some minutes later the door creaks open and Leo sits on my bed. He looks at my body confused and a little angry.
    "Why aren't you ready yet?" He asks. I look at his attire wondering why he's dressed do formally, wearing; a deep black two piece suit with a dark red tie and dark dress shoes.
   "What do you mean?"I ask eyebrows furrowed equally confused. He stands up looking down at me.

   "I told Maxwell to give you a dress and tell you to get ready, I'm taking you out for dinner. Didn't he tell you?"
   "No he hasn't. I haven't even seen him." I say scowling slightly. Leo growls lightly grabbing his phone and putting it to his ear.
  "Upstairs. Now" he says then starts pacing infront of the door.

I'm beginning to think he's a dog.

The door swings open and Max takes a step in.
   "Si-" he gets interrupted by a hard punch to the face making him fall back. That's got to hurt.

"Where's the dress?" Max's bleeding firm points to the wardrobe. Leo walks to my wardrobe and brings out a long red Sequin evening dress. It looks lovely. It's has a deep neckline, a mermaid shape, a knee high slit and ever sparkles.

  "Here wear this." he hands it to me and I grab it looking with awe. I jump on him giving him a hug but immediately wince at the pain in between my legs.
    "Thank you! Thank you!! Thank you!!!" he laughs.
    "You're welcome babygirl." he turns back to Max who is now leaning on the wall holding onto his bleeding nose.
      "Out now. Don't bleed all over my carpet" he dismisses. Max walks out but not before winking at me and throwing Leo a look.
     "You see why I fire them? I keep hiring weirdos and creepy fuckers" he pinches the bridge of his nose.
   "Oh you can fire him. Kill him even. I don't really give two hoots. And not all of them are weird. The only normal one is Aaron." I say slipping on the beautiful dress. I walk to my vanity with Leo behind me and sit. He grabs his curling wand and does his magic with my hair while I do my makeup.
   Surprisingly things aren't awkward between us kinda relaxing infact. He parts my mid-back length hair in the middle and starts to loosely curly them while I do my makeup putting on a wing eyeliner, eyeshadow and  basic make up finally cherry lipgloss to give my red lips a little pop. After 20 minutes I'm done and slip on red stillettos.
  Leo stops me at the door and shows me some things that looks like a thin baby carrot. I look closer a fucking vibrator... again!.

AT THE RESTAURANT

We walk into. hand in hand to the reservation desk. Usually there will be a girl at the stand but this time it's a man.
   And Leo walks past him and everyone made a path for us well more like him, like he was Moses  the they are the sea. We walk into the elevator listening to some song this time calming.
   "Leo?" he raises a brow and ignores me humming to the tune. I call his name over and over then sighs contemplating if I should call him one oh those names.
   "Master" he huffs and smiles at me rolling his eyes playfully.
   "Finally. You're catching on. What's wrong baby?" He runs his fingers through my loose black curls. Baby? I'm about to ask what's up with the new cringe name but a ding stops me and the elevator doors push wide open.

   I put my hand in his and look around. Waitress waiters and gaurds line the large Hall with one one large table with two sit. The theme of the hall was blood red . An orchestra at the corner playing some soft music, ceiling made of glass showing the dark night sky with little stars with the moon eliminating through the room and the walls made of glass giving us a good view of the city and it's people. Golden vases full of red and some white roses around in some places with some petals on the floor.

It looks enchanting, straight out of a fairy tale.

  "I'm glad you like it " Leo says leading me to the table and being the 'gentleman' he his pulls my chair out for me letting me sit before pushing me in. I grin looking around one more time .
  "I love it. Thank you" he kisses my forehead.
  "Your welcome babygirl" he takes his sit  and immediately the a waiter walks towards us.
  "Good evening Mr and Mrs Rossi. My name is Christian I'll be the waiter for now. What may I get you?" Our waiter speaks with a slight accent.

Hmm British.

  I ignore e fact that he called me Mrs.Rossi and scan through the menu for a while before handing it back to him.
  "I'll have a Permesan risotto with roasted shrimps ,steamed vegetables and glass of Piña colada." Leo says without missing a beat. I stare at him before clearing my troath.
  "I'll have" I drawl before finally remembering my order and properly pronounce them "smoked salmon potato cakes, herbed cremè frîache cheese ball bites with a tall glass of Mai Tai" i say smiling at him which he returns disappearing with some maid behind him. I look around the large hall.

    "Soo how were you able to plan this so fast?" I ask Leo.
   "I know the owner and I've been planning for about three weeks or so. I actually wanted to ask you to be my submissive during the dinner but..."
   "So you used me being drunk as an advantage?" I ask which he shrugs in response.
  "Here you go."the waiter says and immediately the cooks and waitresses behind him start setting our food on the table. I'm shocked by how fast or food is brought out. It's like they knew I look up at man and give him a smile before turning my attention to the buffet laying before me.. I stop in my tracks as I lay eyes on one of the waitresses. She's smiling seductively at Leo. I look at the rest and each female is either winking, smiling at Leo or popping some buttons to show some cleavage. I roll my eyes when one of them 'trips' and land in Leo's thighs. Resisting the urge to roll my eyes at their antics.
      Christian yanks her of his laps onto her feet sending her a quick glare.
   "My apologies Mr and Mrs Rossi. Grace is just so clumsy atimes." more like horny.  The girl giggles twirling her hair around her fingers and places a hand on Leo's shoulder.

   "I'm so so sorry Mr Rossi."she trails her fingers down but is stopped by my hand grabbing my wrist and squeezing it tightly.
  "All is forgiven Grace now get out. Please."I grit out giving her a tight lipped smile. I push her away with a mini glare which she returns with a full blown one. I huff cussing her under my breath.

"Dumb whore.Walking around with those fake oversized melons. Imma chop them off see how she flirts next time. Horny gold digging bitch."  i mutter out of  anger. Suddenly laughter and feminine gasps fill the air even the music siezes as they all look ouit way. I look up to see Grace stomping away crying with some girls  behind her saying comforting words but the waiters who stayed behind smile. I look and Leo and he has a little smirk on his face.
   "I'm sorry for that Mrs. I promise it won't happen again. Ring if you need me" he says trying to stiffle his laughter. A weird vibration hits my core and travels in me sending waves through my pussy. I release a squeak and nod his way. He disappears and it stops.

   "Really?! Right now?" I look at Leo who is already shoving food down his throat ignoring me.
   "I'm sorry did you say something?" he says seven minutes later. I ignore him and the vibration starts again this time not stopping
   " Fuck!"I yell out making heads turn my way. I act like I burnt my tongue and cover my mouth. Squirming in my seat as my I feel my underwear getting soaked
  "Please stop" I gasp out but he just stares at me "Please Le- master." I whimper gripping onto the table cloth, squeezing it tightly.
"Everyone out!" Leo's voice booms through out the Hall making everyone scurry around to leave but not before giving him some looks.

      Once they left he pushes everything and I mean everything of the table and places me ontop slamming his lips on mine.

He's lucky I finished my salmon and potatoes.

He rips the bottom half on my dress extending the slit more than necessary of the beautiful red dress . I gasp giving him an opportunity to shove his tongue in.

Hunger, neediness and horny these are my feelings right now

     He runs his fingers over my panties, playing with my pussy, teasing me. He stops the kiss
  "You are soaked."he laughs applying pressure with his finger on my clit. I grip onto his suit jacket throwing my head back.
   "Please." I pout looking him in the eyes. He yanks my panties down thankfully not ripping them to shreds. He runs his fingers over my slit my pussy still gushing from the tiny machine.
   "Stop teasing" I whine but stop when his fingers stops moving and the device siezes it's vibration.
   "I don't think you deserve to cum" he says placing his hands on my hip running his fingers gently. I look at him in disbelief.

No no no he's not doing this again

  "Yes I do. I haven't done anything wrong. I've been a good girl" I look him in the eye pulling him closer trying to get him to continue
  "You just cussed at our waitress" he laughs
  "She was being a needy slut" I fold my arms rolling my eyes in annoyance.
  "You're a needy slut." he says bringing his hand back putting in only two fingers.
  "Mhmm. I'm daddy's needy slut."I moan out grinding on his fingers. He pulls out and flips me over on my stomach. I can feel my nipples harden further from that action only. He presses his large hard bulge on my ass making me moan and clench around his fingers.
    He groans in response chuckling at the end.
   "You like daddy's cock don't you?" I nod repeatedly wriggling my ass and grinding on him earning a harsh slap on my ass. 
   He slips another finger in going faster, plunging his long thick digits into my sobbing cunt. I moan holding onto the tables edges. He pulls out getting on his knees and burying himself in my pussy. My juices probably dripping down his chin and he slurps up all he can. I grind on his face as he lick from my clit down coating it in his saliva. He puts the fingers back making me scream.
   His fingers brushing over my g-spot, feeling him every where as his fingers brush my inner walls.
    "D-da-Aah! Fuck!! Daddy I'm gonna cum" he groans into my pussy turning on the vibrator taking my pleasure to different hights.
    "Cum babygirl. Cum into daddy's mouth. Let me taste your sweet cum." He says before diving back in. His words push me over the cliff as I release into his mouth. He laps my cum up not letting a drop go to waste. He gives me a final lick, his tongue pressing on my slit and clit make me shudder.
   He stands up licking his lips, his face glistening with a little bit of my cum and sweat.
   "Sweet as candy. Maybe even sweeter." he says smiling as I lay there not moving.
  "You ripped my clothes off" I pant trying to get off the table but failing horribly. He hands me his suit jacket and I put it on. It stops mid thighs covering up the needful.

I wonder wud going to clean that mess. I hope it's Grace.

  "Let's go" we walk to the elevator back to the first floor which is currently pack with snobby rich people.
  On the way to the exit we were stop by at least seven people each asking who I am and according to Leo i'm his girlfriend I'm not gonna lie it made me feel all giddy inside.
   We jump into the limo and he hands me a gym bag and in it were clothes for me. I pull out a pure white knitted sweater with a grey kitten on it , grey leggings, black Nikes and...kitten ears.

"What's with you and kittens?"I raise the ears.
"I think it looks cute on you. You're my kitten."he pets my head. It takes everything in me not to relax into his hands and sigh. I smack his hand away patting down my hair. I slip on the clothes and redo my makeup. I use wipes to get rid of the previous eye shadow.

"Why am I dressed like this?" I ask.
"You're meant to dress casual when going to the carnival right?" He says undoing the buttons on his white shirt. I squeal.
"We're going to the freaking carnival?" I kick my feet around smiling ear to ear. I hug his nude upper body.
"You just made my day" I sigh. He gasps dramatically placing his hand on his chest in mock hurt.
"So the dinner? The orgasm? All of that is nothing" he asks sniffing.
"No. Nope. Nothing. Nada. Zilch. Nah."
"I'm hurt. I don't think we should go to the carnival again." he says pulling on a black top. I scream at him.
"Don't take this away from me. I'll tattoo EVERY single emoji and emoticon I can remember onto your balls" I glare at him pointing a cork opener at him. His eyes widen and he raises his hand in surrender.

"We're here" he says looking out the window.

               ✶⊶⊷⊶⊷❍ . ❍⊶⊷⊶⊷✶

Hope you liked this chapter. I wrote this out of boredom. Next chapter there's more Aiden. I have to edit the smut part cuz I think it's to short and there are errors.

Thanks for reading ♥♪

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

657K 15.8K 100
Evelyn Claire Bennett never thought this would happen to her. Not in a million years. How could something that was meant to be temporary have a las...
704K 1.2K 22
Smexy One shots😘 Got deleted twice 3rd times a charm🤦🏻‍♀️😭
5.3M 46.3K 57
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...
19.4K 633 28
روايه اماراتيه تتكلم عن مثايل وحيده امها وابوها الي عانت من الم الانفصال الام : نوره الاب : محمد تاريخ الكتابه : 19/3/2023 تاريخ التنزيل : ..