Ishqedarriyaan (Completed)

By RicharahejaR

A story of some unwanted relationship More

Prolouge
A Marriage Made In Heaven
Leap
Preeta's Shocking Demand
Karan accepts Preeta
New Entries
Engagement
Realizing The Love
New Feelings
Truth Out
Critical Condition
.Note.
Is She Fine
Ishqedarriyan

Marriage

1.5K 119 29
By RicharahejaR

Day passed like wind. It was Karan and Preeta's wedding day. Everyone in Luthra Mansion was beyond happy except the two for them the whole functions are going on. Yes it's Karan and Preeta. Any of them was not happy. One way Karan was thinking that Preeta is the most selfish yet egoistic girl so that he'll never confess his love to her and on the other way Preeta was drowning deeper and deeper in guilt of cheating her best friend her love the reason of her life. She always used to cry alone to decrease her pain. The ache she felt in her heart but she vows that she'll never confess the true reason of taking this step of her in front of Karan.

Luthra Mansion wasn't looking less than a royal palace. The decorations with white and red roses at the gate, the royal entrance for the guests, the huge chandeliers were giving it that look. Like 20 years ago instead of  a 6 years old Karan a 26 years old Karan was sitting in front of the Holi fire. He was chanting mantras with joined hands.

But his mind wasn't there at that time. He was only thinking about the next. In these days he could avoid Preeta because she used to come out from her room very rare. If only Aliya or Anaya or Arhaan or Ayaan forces her then she used to go outside from her room. But after a few hours she'll be living permanently in his room. He can't avoid her if he wants to. He was happy to think that at least this time Preeta would always be in front of his eyes but he was afraid to think that if he became weak in front of him he would tell him about her love.

When his mind was calculating these equations suddenly he heard the tinkling sounds of Nupitals and Bangles. He moved his head either side too see her and obviously he became mesmerized and hypnotized seeing her in the bridal look.

Aliya and Anaya was walking either sides of Preeta while Arhaan and Ayaan was holding the cloth over her head.

She was looking like a queen. He couldn't take his eyes off from her but he somehow consoled himself and turned his face other way.

Preeta was at the Verge of crying seeing his ignorance. All she could find was a stern face chanting mantras. His look was too cold to describe. She was thinking if there is any way of backing out from this marriage she'll definitely do that. But alas there was no way to escape. She not she they have to accept their fate.

Preeta sat beside Karan with a gloomy face. The marriage rituals was going on. Both Preeta and Karan was performing the rituals silently. Meanwhile the priest asked them to stand up for the vows. They started taking vows.

Karan (in mind): Is pehle phere me main wada krta Hoon main tumse hamesha pyaar krta rahunga lekin tumhe Mera pyaar asliyat me kabhi bhi naseeb nhi hogi.

Preeta (in mind): Is dusre phere ke sath main wada krti hoon ki chahe main tumse kitna bhi pyaar kr lu lekin main tumpr kabhi hak nhi jataungi.

Karan (in mind): Is teesre phere ke sath main wada krta Hoon ki aj se tum sirf Meri Mohabbat nhi Meri junoon bnogi. Na main kabhi tumhe chodunga or na hi tumhe mujhe chodne dunga.

Preeta (in mind): Is chouthe phere ke sath main wada krti hoon jb tk dadu zinda hay hamara safar sirf tb tk ka hoga. Agar in Palo me Tumhe mujhse pyaar hua to main tumhare sath rhungi warna Tumhe is kaed se hamesha hamesha k liye Azad kr dungi.

Karan (in mind): Is paanchve phere ke sath main wada krta Hoon ki main Zindagi bhar Tumhe dukh dunga lekin usse saw guna jyada dard khud ko bhi dunga.

Preeta (in mind): Is chate phere ke sath main wada krti Hoon ki chahe kuch bhi ho main kitna bhi toot q na jau phir bhi main tumse kabhi koi shikayat nhi krungi.

PreeRan (in mind): Or is aakhiri phere ke sath hum wada krte ki hum chahe ek dusre se kitna bhi door rhe hum dono hamesha ek dusre ke hifazat krenge.

They completed taking vows. Priest asked them to sit down. Aliya forwarded a tray which was containing vermilion and a Mangalsutra to Karan. Priest asked him to fill her hairline and tie the Holi thread around her neck. Karan followed all the instructions of the priest. The marriage completed.

Priest: Shadi sampanna hua. Chand, Tare, Ishwar or yaha mojud sbko sakshi man kr aj se ap dono ek nayi Zindagi ki surwat krenge. Aj se ap dono duniya ke samne pati patni kehlayenge.

A lone tear drop fell from Preeta's eyes listening his statement. Suddenly she heard a voice...

"Mujhe ane ko kehkr mere bina hi shadi kr li?? This is not fair."

Preeta became shocked yet happy recognizing the voice. She turned and found Aryaan standing at the door with a smile on his face. Preeta whispered...

Preeta: Aryaan...

Aryaan: Kya yaar Preeta tumhare kehne pr main Aya yaha tumhari shadi attend krne or tum ho ki mere bina hi shadi kr li.

He moved towards Preeta and said...

Aryaan: Happy wedding sweetheart.

Preeta couldn't utter a single word. She just hugged him tightly and started crying.

Preeta: I'm sorry.

Aryaan: It's ok yaar ab ro to Mt. Waise bhi I don't like your tears.

He wiped her tears and turned towards Karan. He was felling hell jealous seeing Preeta crying in Aryaan's embrace.

Aryaan: Hey bro...

Karan: Hii...

Aryaan: I don't know what to say. Bs yeh kahunga ki khayal rakhna iska. Or ho sake to thoda Samajhne ki koshish krna.

Karan (eyeing on Preeta): Yes of course. But I don't think mujhe Samajhne ki jrurt hogi. I know her from my childhood days. After all she was my best friend.

Aryaan: You know what Karan. Kabhi kabhi hum thoda sa jyada confident ho jate hay apne soch k upar. But isse samne wale pr Kya asar hota hay yeh hum nhi samajh pate. Well I don't want to teach you anything. You know the best. Happy wedding once again.

Preeta: Lekin tum NYC wapas Jane wale the na???

Aryaan: Lockdown trouble. Waha pr Phirse 1 month ka lockdown ho Gaya hay. Main 1 month tk wapas nhi ja sakta. Isiliye socha let's attend your marriage.

He smiled. Anaya whispered in Ayaan's ear.

Anaya: Yaar kitna handsome hay yeh. Kash yeh Mera boyfriend hota.

Ayaan: What?? Tumhe yeh chusa hua aam pasand hay?? Mujhe to kahi se bhi handsome nhi dikh rha.

Anaya: Then treat your eyes. Main Aliya di se kehkar unke hospital me tumhare eye check-up ka intezam kr dunga. But don't call him chusa hua aam.

Ayaan: To galat Kya kaha Maine?? Wahi to hay yeh.

Anaya: You Ayaan Luthra. Ugh... Tumse to bat krna hi bekar hay. Self obsession ka dukan.

Arhaan: Lekin 1 month tk tum phir rhoge kaha???

Aryaan: Well Mumbai me kisi hotel me reh lunga.

Anaya: Uski Kya jrurt hay ap yaha hamare sath bhi to ruk sakte hay na. I... I mean it's your friend's house you can live here.

Aliya: Well it's not a bad idea. Anaya is right. Tum yehi ruk jao Aryaan.

Ayaan: But di inko Mumbai me jruri kam hoga to??

Aryaan: Are nhi nhi. Mumbai me koi kaam nhi hay. Lekin yaha....

Preeta: Reh jao na please. Mere liye.

Aryaan: Ok then ab tum keh rhi ho to I'll stay here. Thanks for your concern.

Arhaan: It's okk bro. After all you're my sister's friend. Itna to bnta hay.

Aryaan: Thank you.

Karan became more jealous seeing everyone was giving him attention while Preeta became a little Happy to see him.

Karan: Ummm mujhe na bohot headache ho rha hay. Main room me jata Hoon.

Saying this he left without giving any chance to ask him anything. Aryaan smriked a little.

Aryaan (in mind): I'm sorry Preeta I lied. NYC me koi lockdown nhi chal rha. Main yaha tumhare liye Aya Hoon. I promise I'll make your life beautiful. Tum dono k beech ke sare gile shikwe mita dunga main. I promise you. Because I love you so much.

Screen froze.

T

heChocolateGirlx

agaaarti Chhavi100 cutepreeran Dhoopian1098 Kinzashahbaz1456 MagicalYang Mysticgirl_1 natashaluthra angel_girl003 Ekuuuu_   prashansa1604 preeran_fan preeran_ki_deewani preeranlove -kairaforever riya1233 sleepyhead2421 Raushni19 ruhiii2201 Preeran_Forever_XOXO preeran_ishqan preeran_life kritss_preeran karanxpreetalove karanxpreeta Priyu644 MadhumitaBose Kaushikisaha2 SakshiLakra StoriesBySii preeran_ki_deewani subha_preeran Preeranlover tishy1468 Aayushiii1402 Ayushi0013 Jasminearun LuV_PreeRaN preeran_army cutepreeran preeran_fandom Preeranmyjaan preeranmybabies valene Itskhushi2409 _pokemonlover_ MairaMubashar 657687uiko Preeranlover kruti_446 dheerajdhoopar_ Hetal7a preeranfan GKhurana18 Hareemalykhan Aminahishaque
ashpat3 Pokemon_PK preeran_lover4ever preeran_lover Preeran_love_forever preeran_love preeran_love__ Preeranforever644 preeranforever1 preeranforever lishbayy itskriti1808 sridafatima cutysam saratazeen jasreet022 HibaHussain dolly2003  Kundalibhagya_mylife Kinzashahbaz1456 KundaliBhagya7 Kundalibhagya123 123khushiiiii
P

reeranloveforever

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.2K 3.1K 20
He returns back to her after two year but he was changed. He was changed into a beast with a misunderstanding of her killing him. He wanted revenge a...
90K 5.4K 39
~ One call could change the whole life ~ (Completed FF) (Under Editing) What happens when one night you get drunk and ring up to a person you are pro...
74.2K 3.4K 26
A Story of A Playboy And A Simple Girl
19.3K 2.5K 40
"Burn with me, เคœเคพเคจ เค เค…เคฆเคพ, At least, for once, love me, Mikayla. . ." . . . Mikayla, a spoiled brat, daddy's princess has a rival in her school whom s...