BROTHERS

By BABOSANA

Kim ara is blessed or cursed with seven older brothers who are extremely over protective of her. When everyo... More

A/N
Trailer
PROLOGUE
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56

12

3.8K 249 120
By BABOSANA

Monday night

Ara's POV

"No, I just checked my receipt. I didn’t buy any of your bullsh*t"

"I-"

"Go away dude" I said uninterested.

This kid is bipolar as fck.

"Come on. What's with the fuss?" He asked. I ignored him and grabbed my legs before burying my face in my thighs.

"I was just kidding haha. I am so funny! Forgiven?"

"No now fck off dude" I mumbled.

"Why? what you want me to do to make you accept my apology" he asked sincerely.

Wasn't he the one who said I am annoying af and he wishes not to have a sister? and now he is asking for my apology?

Wait!

An evil smile creep on my face when an idea struck me.

"Anything?" I asked as I held my head up.

"Emm ya anything...?" he said.

"Then allow me to be friends with chen"

"I can't do anything about that though" he stated.

"And Why is that?"

"Cause you know what? if you guys fall in love and he broke your heart jin Hyung gonna kick me out of the house."

"I asked for being friends with him not being his gi--" I was cut off when he cupped my cheek and stared into my eyes.

"Trust me in this"

"I trust no one kook"

...

Tuesday morning

We spent the rest of our time in the library playing more never have I ever, cham cham cham, truth or dare and some others too. we weren't sleepy at all as we were sleeping in the library earlier. it was 5 am. the library opens at 5 in the morning.

We heard the clicking sound of lock and seconds later the door was open wide.

The moment the security noticed us his eyebrows raised.

"What were you guys doing here?"

"We were locked. you could've at least checked inside before closing" jungkook stated crossing his hands at his chest.

"Are you the students ms smith told to arrange the books?" He asked.

"They are, not me" Chen said.

"Then how did you get locked here?" He asked raising an eyebrow.

"I dozed off," he said.

"As you guys are on your uniforms, I will let you go but before that, I need to check your bags. you may ir may not have stolen books!"

Both me and jungkook rolled our eyes before handing our bag to the security. He checked jungkook's hand before giving it back to him.

"Why are you bringing this to school?" He said showing a lip gloss.

"Cause why not"

"Did you steal it from here?" He questioned.

"Steal? is this a cosmetic shop?" I questioned.

"Okay, you can leave" he said moving away from the door.

"Chen how are you going?" I asked.

" My house is just 2 blocks far. I can walk but I need to grab my bag first. so bye for now" he said walking away.

"Who do we call now?" I asked jungkook.

"Jin and hobi are the only ones who wakes early" he stated shrugging

I grab my phone and dialled jin.

"Ara why didn't you come home yesterday? Where's jungkook? Why is his phone switched off? are you okay?is he with you? where are you?" He bombarded me with questions.

"Calm down hyung. I am okay and yeah Jungkook is with me. we just dozed off in the library and yesterday security didn't check the Library before locking it. so we were locked inside." I stated.

"Ya Hyung I am here" jungkook said to jin.

"Did you two bunk class?" Jin questioned. Even though I wasn't facing him I can see him raising his brow at me.

"No, we didn't" and jungkook said at the same time.

"Joon told me you guys have detention," jin said.

"Ya we had"

"Why?" He asked.

"Emm that's" I said to jin before facing jungkook. "What will I say?" I whispered to Jungkook.

"Ara?" I heard jin Calling for me.

"Aah Hyung it's cold here. Can you come and pick us? if you keep asking question we will turn to ice" jungkook said.

"I can't. I am not home, I am at Incheon, in a business trip. I won't be home for two weeks so try calling Taehyung or hobi" jin said.

"Ok bye then"

"Bye take care and don't forget you guys owe me an explanation" jin stated.

"Ya ya we know" I said before hanging up.

I called hobi then just like jin he bombarded me with questions. I said I will explain everything later.

...

"So you are saying that you guys fought again?"hobi who was driving the car asked you and jungkook.

"You know the guy punched jimin earlier?" I asked.

"Kris right?" Hobi asked.

"Kris? Jungkook's best friend?" Taehyung who was sitting beside me asked. yup tae was there. I thought hobi will be the only one who gonna wake early but it turns out tae didn't even sleep and instead was in the foyer all night along waiting for us. Typical taehyung things.

"WAS. Not now!" Jungkook stated.

"Was? what happened?" Tae asked.

"We aren't friends anymore." Jungkook said.

"Why?" Tae asked. But jungkook didn't utter a word probably because of the disinterest in that topic.

"That guy really have some issues like who beat someone without a reason? I mean you were his bestie ,then you guys separated cause of some reason and he is beating you guys in the name of jungkook? he should see a therapist." Hobi said. Jungkook and I kept silent. Maybe because there's an inner story that we kept as a secret from others.

"Does your head ache?" Tae asked which I shook my head in disapproval.

"We're here" Hobi said stopping the car.the house was silent probably because everyone wass asleep.

"Jin Hyung isn't here" hobi said.

"We know, we called him" jungkook said.

....

"Oh jungkook , jin Hyung will kick you out of here if he knows that you're the reason why you two were locked there" hobi said.

"I know.so please don't tell Hyung." jungkook said.

That's when I entered the kitchen.

..

"Hey as jin oppa isn't here to cook, I will be making breakfast" I said.

"Ok I will join you" jungkook said.

"Okay but you should cook other than goofing around with those things" Hobi said leaving the kitchen.

"so what are we cooking?" I asked jungkook.

"Caramelized sweet potatoes?" He asked.

"You know how to make them?" I asked.

" of course. I have seen jin hyung cook those" jungkook said taking the sweet potatoes.

"First we need to boil them" he said placing the sweet potatoes in the boiler which was filled with water.
"And wait until it's boiled"

"I will cook rice with fried shrimp" I said taking needed things.

I filled the rice cooker with rice and started cooking enough shrimps for us.

"Ok this is boiled we need to cut them now" Jungkook said.

"Aren't we supposed to cut them before boiling?" I asked.

"Was it? no it wasn't" He said cutting those potatoes. I slowly watched

"now we need to bake them" He said placing the plate with sweet potatoes in the oven

"again?"

"Yup" he said nodding.

Now I need to make the caramel. he said taking the sugar and a pan.

I cooked rice while jungkook pour some sugar on the pan.

"Wait something is off" I said.

"What?" He questioned.

"Don't we need to add Something in it?" I questioned

"Nup" he said.

I fried some shrimps before turning to jungkook.

"Ok now we need to pour this above the sweet potatoes" he said.

"Above them?not dipping?" I asked.

"Nup" he stated.
"This is too hot so i am letting it warm" he said. I turned back to the pan and focused on the shrimps when jungkook called for me.

"Hm" I hummed in reply.

"Look at these" I turned to him.

What the actual heck?

Jungkook was holding the plate upside down. But the potatoes were still on the plate.he moved the plate in different direction enjoying the view.

"Why is it like that?"

"I don't know" he said.

"Wait you didn't add any butter in caramel.that's the problem" I said.

"I will do it" jungkook said grabbing the spatula from me.

"Ara-aah" I turned to the entrance of kitchen. There stood jimin, yoongi and namjoon.

"Ara why didn't you come home yesterday?" Jimin said hugging me.

"I was locked in the library"

"Library? Didn't you had detention?"joon asked.

"ya that was the detention. Place the books in order and when I was placing the books, that kris guy banged my head on the shelf and I lost conscious."

"He is a cruel and mean guy" jimin said annoyed.

"What about jungkook?" Joon asked.

"He beat me with a big ass dictionary" jungkook said.

"Why?" Yoongi asked.

"I don't know.maybe because jungkook was his ex ex-bestie" I stated.

"Not that. why did you have detention in the first place?" Yoongi asked.

"I-I .you know? he came to our class saying about that fight near the ice cream van and one of them tried pulling my hair so I twisted his hand and Ms smith saw it"

"Really? That guy is that brave? Jungkook, where's his house" yoongi said.

"Th-the black house near to the cafe named moonlight," jungkook said.

"Namjoon and hobi come with me, I need to have a deal with that kris, "he said mockingly saying kris.

" no .no.don't fight. Jin Oppa will be angry" I said trying to calm them.

"It's not the first-time ara, it's third" Yoongi said angrily.

"I will drive" namjoon said taking a key from the nail where we kept keys.

"No not you. I don't want you to ruin out mass entry" Yoongi said snatching the keys from Namjoon.

"No don't fight," I said stopping them from going any further.

"I am sorry. he has already done too much. Order a wheelchair for him for advance" yoongi said walking away.

"No you guys will only make it worse" I said.

"Nup. let's see," hobi said.

Jungkook just stood there dumbfounded. I watched as a smirk formed on his face.

"Why are you smirking?" I questioned.

"Cause there's no black coloured house near to that cafe"

.
.

Yoongi's POV

"Hyung do you think this is a good move?" Hobi asked confused.

"Why?" I asked.

"Cause you know? If we beat that kris guy, he will take the revenge on Ara for sure" Hobi said concerned.

"No. He won't dare unless he is too dumb and want more beatings" I said.

"But what if he beat her badly?" Hobi asked

"Bruh who do you take her as. You know very well she's capable of self defending right?" I asked.

"Yoongi the cafe is here" namjoon interrupted.

"So we should look for the black house now" hobi said.

We kept driving and searching for a black house but there wasn't any black house over there. Not even a black building.

"Was it a black house? I mean there isn't any black house over here" namjoon said.

"Wait let me call jungkook" I said before dialing jungkook but he wasn't picking.

"He isn't picking" I said.

"Was he lying all the time?" Hobi asked.

Ara's POV

"Are you sure about this?" I asked jungkook.

"Yup" he said taking a bite of his cone ice cream.

"Yoongi gonna kill you" I said.

"Or what? Do you want them to fight with kris and others? It all gonna reflect in our life"jungkook said paying the ice cream man.

"then at least pick his phone" I said walking beside him to his car.

"Hm should I?" He asked.

"Jungkook stop playing" I nagged.

"Let me guess. You want them to beat kris cause you hadn't got a chance to beat him. Right?" He asked.

"Kid I beat him more than twice" I said entering the car before sitting in the passenger seat.

"Hey I always want to ask you" I said.

"Go on" he replied.

"You and kris were best friends right?then when me and jimin saw him at the ice cream van earlier he misunderstood jimin as my boy friend. Doesn't he know that you have 6 brothers?"I asked.

"No he barely come to our house cause he was too shy then and I was always at his house but he knows namjoon and taehyung" Jungkook said.

"But he told me that you don't have ANY brothers" I said emphasising 'any'.

But I am sure he knows about them. He once told me Taehyung wass so cute" he said.

"Was he lying?" I asked.

"I don't know. He must've forgotten. But what's the need of lying about that?" He said.

J-jungkook" I called for him.

"Hm what?" He asked.

"We're in danger"

"Why?" He asked.

"Yoongi and others are home" I said pointing at yoongi's car.

"Oh shoot"

To be continued

2166 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 121 41
❝You are getting married to him within some weeks and that's it.❞ ╭┉┉┅┄┄┈◦ೋ •◦❥•◦ Years later BTS have found their soulmates, except for 2: Jin and...
16.8K 435 16
Kim M/n, Kim Taehyung's younger brother, moves into the bighit dorms with his brother after a failed attempt of suicide. "she should've let me die" "...
2.4K 324 12
A story of kim twins who don't want anything except love from others, elder one is playful but matured too and younger is very matured and childish...
672K 37.8K 49
"Sky,this is your new mission.But you have to go to that university as a student" "Okay" "But," "But what?" "They will be there" "They?who are you ta...