NormanXEmma:Loving you || The...

By Blopblop13

An orange haired teen, named Emma came from a local orphanage. The other kids may not be her real siblings, b... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26

A/N

880 18 8
By Blopblop13

First, I'd like to inform my readers that I am absolutely a beginner when it comes to writing stories. Please expect grammatical errors, English isn't my first language but I'm giving all my best in this one.

I found it very amusing and got inspired by the NorEmma fanfic that I've read since I entered wattpad.

Let's just say that their age were around 17-18, including the other characters that will be mentioned like Cislo, Vincent, Barbara, etc.

Another thing I wanted to say, is that I'm actually contemplating whether I'll put an explicit content or not.
In case that I will, I'd publish another A/N to inform all of you.

Please bear with me (/ω\)

Thank youuuu!!

P.S I do not own any of the pictures that will be shown in the following chapters EXCEPT for the conversation with them on social media (Like Instagram) because I really made an effort to do those. The cover page is also edited by me. I do not own the characters, just the plot and details itself.

Likes, comments, and reads are highly appreciated! I hope you'll enjoy and be with me until the end of Norman and Emma's journey as couple :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.4K 100 8
!!!MAJOR MANGA SPOILER WARNING!!! This one-shot will take place after the events in Ch. 181, and therefore will be spoiling the entirety of the manga...
342K 16.2K 64
โœง ๐‘จ ๐’๐’Š๐’‡๐’† ๐’‚๐’๐’•๐’†๐’“๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’๐’‘๐’‘๐’๐’“๐’•๐’–๐’๐’Š๐’•๐’š ๐’‚๐’‘๐’‘๐’“๐’๐’‚๐’„๐’‰๐’†๐’” ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’Š๐’ ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’…๐’‚๐’“๐’Œ โœง ๐‘ฏ๐’๐’๐’… ๐’๐’–๐’• ๐’•๐’ ๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’„๐’‰ ๐’‡๐’๐’“ ๐’Š๐’•...
134K 4.1K 35
๐—ฅ๐—ฎ๐˜† ๐˜… ๐—™๐—ฒ๐—บ!๐—ฅ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ | ๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฃ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐—ก๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—น๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ { สแดแดœ แด…แดษด'แด› สœแด€แด แด‡ ษขแด แด„แด€ส€ส€ส แด›สœแด€แด› ส™แดœส€แด…แด‡ษด แด€ษดสแดแดส€แด‡. สแดแดœ สœแด€แด แด‡ แดœs ษดแดแดก...} ๐Ž๐ง ๐Œ...
31.6K 856 39
*COMPLETED* Join Emma, Norman, Ray, Anna, Gilda, Don and many more in the alternate universe where they all go to school. Drama follows such as love...