MIND OF A MENACE

By DaiiDaDon

"Lemme find out, imma kill you" "ImMa KiLL yOu" More

Zero
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
Fourteen
FifthTeen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Twenty
Twenty-one
Istg
LLV💔🥺
Do not click on Von's intsgram tags
Twenty-two
Twenty-three
Twenty-four
Twenty-five
🕊
Twenty-six
Twenty-seven
Twenty-eight
Twenty-Nine
Thirty
Thirty-one

Nineteen

13.1K 620 133
By DaiiDaDon

4 weeks later

"This a nice lil hat." I said as I picked up Von's Lil Von Dutch hat that was in the back of his car.

I'm robbing this nigga cause he stole my glasses.

So far I got a hoodie, a hat and two head bands.

I gave Lamont all his hoodies back so I'm gonna replace them with Von's.

"Grab me some hot fries and a brisk please."

Where the fuck imma hide these clothes?

Ku🤩: I'm scared. Come pick me up.

Tutibutt🥺: Wya sista?

Ku🤩: This nigga house. His homebody here and I'm not fucking with it.

She sent me her location after that.

"Lemme hold these for a couple days." I said.

"Out Yo damn mind."

Watch I steal it.

"Ku need me to go get her. I can't drive but you can so you gotta go get her." I said.

"That's the location."

Pissy👀: You move on fast asf—Lamont

Dezure stank ass😔: Give Pissy his damn phone back.

"Whew so glad you came. I was almost jumped."

"By who?!"

Chile imma sit back. I don't fight no more. I just hit bitches with bats. I can't fuck up my nails no more. Last time I did that shit hurt so bad.

"Who ever it was tell them come outside. So we can run them over." I yawned.

"I steer. You just hit the gas. We can go down together." I looked at Von.

"Bitch you psycho." Kuku laughed.

"Anyways what was y'all doing?" She asked.

"Nothing important. Just driving around." I said.

"Drop me off at Jerm house. My mama over there." She said.

"You can take me home too." I said.

"No."

Tutu🖤: He said No.

Darren🤍: Omg imma be here by myself with all these heathens.

Tutu🖤: I had to get out of there. I don't like them😭

Darren🤍: I can see tf why

"Imma young black man." Ku sang from the back seat and bitch I started dying cause she's dumb as fuck.

"Follow back bitch you ain't beyonce." Jerm said in a voice message.

"I—what the fuck did I do?" I asked.

"Obviously you ain't follow back." Von stated the obvious.

See niggas gone learn to respect me!

"All them damn kids in that yard. Take me home."

"Get out the fucking car."

All I heard was get out the car so I got out, I was too busy arguing with Jerm to realize that he wasn't talking to me.

"Get—why you so fucking dumb?" He said and I got back in the car.

"I was on the phone arguing and I wasn't listening."

Darren🤍: the Bm's are arguing get here quick!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Ou you gotta take me home they fighting." I said.

Messy ass took me home too.

Once we got there I heard the screaming from outside the damn door.

"Oh they fighting fighting." Von mumbled.

"I hope somebody get they ass beat."

We walked in and bitch it was packed in the backyard. I'm guessing it was D3's birthday.

Imma just sneak in and act like I been here.

"Sit in my lap." I said because he was just standing there looking stupid.

"Bitch you finally here." Darren said.

"Okay so Tayonna mama is so dumb like oh my god. She tryna fight D3 mama cause she felt like dad not doing something right and D3 mama said she's not about to start this at his party."

"Why they having the party here though?" I asked.

"Our father wanted too." She sighed.

"But yea Tay mama tryna fight D3 mama cause she said she needed to mind her got damn business. Now they bout to brawl in the back yard." She sighed.

"Yo lags ain't cramping up? That man ain't big?" She asked and I shook my head.

"If y'all gone right just fight." I sighed.

Shit in tryna record something.

"SWING" Darren yelled then covered her face.

"Y'all messy." Von said.

"No you're messy. You had the option Yo leave but you decided to stay." I said.

"Now what the fuck Gee here for?!" Darren said.

I can't catch a break.

"What kind of cake you think that is?" I asked.

"Vanilla."

Oh yea. That cake is not going to his house.

"Long time no see." Layton said.

"Layton leave me alone." I sighed.

"I'm just tryna talk to my little sister and she's acting weird and who's this?"

"I'm acting weird because you was acting weird. Don't act like you wasn't tryna cuss me out after I fought Amouri because she hit me first." I said.

"Y'all shouldn't have fought anyway. Y'all are sisters."

"Okay I really don't give a fuck if we are sisters or not. She should've never put her hands on me. If I hit you, you gone wanna hit me back." I said.

"Valid." Von mumbled.

"That's still your sister."

"So if I get up right now and slap the shit out you. You not gone hit me back?" I asked.

"You my sister."

"Layton stop lying with that wack ass excuse. You would beat the fuck out of me. You just don't wanna admit that she was wrong. None of y'all do the only people that will is Darren and Jr. Y'all weird as fuck." I said.

"Like get the fuck outta here bro." I looked away because I wanna fight her now.

"Please don't walk over here Lamont. I really don't wanna talk." I said.

Bro I came into this party, feeling great like I was gonna have fun watch them fight and ready  some cake. I did not think that these niggas was gone start with me. If I knew that I would've went back to Von's house with Durk and nem.

"I don't even wanna fight this nigga today."
Von sighed.

"Can y'all cut the cake! I'm ready to go." Darren yelled.

"Chile..."

"Now I wanna take a nap."

After I get mad, I be sleeping good. I don't know why I just be out like a damn light.

All these kids running around gone sleep good tonight too. All that energy wasting.

"No like leave me alone dang. Y'all annoying. All up on my dick like it's the last dick in earth." I threw my head back.

"Dezure..." my mom said.

"No like they here for what?" I pointed at Gee and Lamont.

"Glad she ain't point at us cause we would've had some problems." Markell scratched the back of his head.

"They're like family." She mumbled.

"How is he apart of the family?! We only dated for 4 months!"

"Why y'all keep lying today? Y'all really don't gotta lie to me. I'm not worth lying too." I rubbed my forehead.

"Where y'all going after this?" Darren asked.

"My house." Von said.

"You asked?" My mom asked.

"I'm 18." I said.

"Living under our roof."

"I don't even be here."

She said something else but I didn't listen.

"Anyways Chile... I'm coming too. Jerm gone be there. He owe me some money."

Why they keep stealing money off us?

"We can leave now for real I just need to get a peace of cake." I said mad Von got off my lap.

"Can I get a piece of cake? I'm about to leave." I asked D3 mom. 

She had to be my dads coolest baby mom. She don't even be worried about him for real. She let him spend his time and don't even speak to him.

I wanna be like her when I grow up. Not worried about these niggas. Just vibing.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

211K 1.1K 196
Mature content
226K 469 21
just some of my horny thoughts;) men dni
89.9K 2.3K 33
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...