Moments Of Random Emotions

By PsychoChick1

Crying from feeling worthless because of others. More

Moments Of Random Emotions
Outcast
Before n Now
Try
Pathetic
I Don't Know
Miss You
Sorry
Want
Confused Feelings
Too Nice Gets You No Where
What's Wrong With Me?
Feel Nothing
Not a Joke
Hate You
When I need you
Family
Life
Who do I like and am I?
Opposites
Remind Me of Someone
Fool
Outsider
Just another mistake to add to the list
Laugh
Don't even understand
False Hope
Another Push
Your a Great Guy
Who am I?
Easter Bunny
My day 4/21/14
Idk just emotions
Confusion
STOP YELLING

Worried

9 0 0
By PsychoChick1

Worried of what lies in the future.  Worried about friends.  Worried about family members.  Worried about who like me.  Worried of forgetting.

Worried of breaking down.  Worried of telling the truth.  Worried of being a failure.  Worried of disappointing you.  Worried of not being enough for you.

Worried of failing at life.   Worried of losing.  Worried of knowing the truth.  Worried of being hated.  Worried of being too mean.  Worried that I'm useless.  Worried that you hate me.  Worried I'm a wreck. 

Worried of being lost.  Worried I'm living wrong. Worried of being left out.  Worried to be left alone.  Worried of being unloved.  Worried of fakeness. Worried of being unwanted. Worried of being used.

Worried of being pushed. Worried of never being heard.

We all worry of being lost, breaking down, etc. yet no one ever knows because we try to act normal but someone can only take so much till they finally break down and wish they would be heard and someone realize that they feel left out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

200K 4.5K 67
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
252K 38.9K 100
ပြန်သူမရှိတော့ဘူးဆိုလို့ ယူပြန်လိုက်ပြီ ဟီးဟီး ဖတ်ပေးကြပါဦး
151K 4.1K 200
When Shi Qingluo, an agriculture expert, opened her eyes again after dying, she realised she had transmigrated as a farm girl in an ancient era. Her...
24.2K 993 40
She had always feared the night, but everything changed when someone showed her its beauty. The calming moonlight and soothing night sounds transform...