Amnesia

De MisakaMikoto_Railgun

Wendy Marvell has childhood bestfriends named, Chelia Blendy, Carla and Kobato Kage (own character). When the... Mais

That Hurts
Abandon
Betrayal
Rescued from Tragedy
Chelia's Badluck
Aoba's Magic Power
Wendy's Recovery
Chelia and Carla's Conclusion
Aoba's Birthday Celebration
Wendy is Back
I Need Space
Let's Work Together Wendy
Sky Sisters (In Love)
Betting for Love
She's Not My Girlfriend Yet
You Are My Destiny
Magic Battle Mission in Another Continent
Departure

New Student

49 2 0
De MisakaMikoto_Railgun

Narrator's POV

Today is Aoba's first day here in Yosei Academy. As she enters the school grounds, Chelia is waving at her.

Chelia: Hey Aoba.
Aoba: Good morning Chelia, I hope you and your friends are reunited now.
Chelia: (sad look) They're still mad at me.
Aoba: Alright! Then I will be your friend. (smiles)
Chelia: Are you sure? You really mean it?
Aoba: Yes.

As the two of them are walking, there is Kobato behind them.

Kobato: Aoba!
Aoba: Kobato, since when you're here?
Kobato: Just a minute ago. I saw you chatting with this traitor. (glares at Chelia)
Chelia: (looks sad)
Aoba: We're just talking about if you could make up with each other.
Kobato: (crosses her arms) That's never gonna happen.
Aoba: Please. (kisses Kobato for a sec, in front of Chelia)
Kobato: No.
Aoba: Ok. No more kisses from me.
Kobato: Alright! I'm doing this for you. Are you happy now?
Aoba: Yes. Hey Chelia. It looks like one of your friends had forgiven you.
Kobato: Shut up!
Chelia: Thanks Wendy, I mean Aoba. You don't need to do that. I know what I did to them is unforgivable.
Aoba: Really? Could you tell me what happened?
Chelia: I'll tell you later at lunch.
Aoba: Ok.

The girls enters their classroom as well as their homeroom teacher.

Homeroom Teacher: Are you the new student?
Aoba: Yes.
Homeroom Teacher: Children! Listen up. We have a new student. This is Aoba Edogawa.
Aoba: Hi, I'm Aoba. It's a pleasure to meet all of you. (bows) (smiles adorably)
Boys from the class: Aww. She so cute.
Lyon: (walks close to Aoba) I'm Lyon. Nice to meet you pretty girl. (holds her hand)
Chelia: (glares at Lyon) (That bastard is flirting again! And he dares to touch my Wendy! That's not acceptable! Wait! She's not Wendy, she's Aoba and I don't love Wendy that way.) (blushing)
Kobato: Hey! Don't touch her! She's mine!
Lyon: Oh really? But I don't see that you're Aoba's girlfriend, right?
Aoba: Uh, she's right. Kobato is my girlfriend.
Boys: What?! Aww men! (disappoints)
Aoba: Hehe. Sorry.
Homeroom Teacher: That's enough! Lyon, get back to your seat.
Lyon: Yes ma'am. See you later Aoba. (kisses her hand)
Kobato: (growls angrily) How dare you to do that! You pervert!
Homeroom Teacher: Be quiet! Aoba, you will seat besides Ms. Blendy.
Chelia: Yes!
Aoba: Alright. (walks close to her seat) (seats to her chair)
Homeroom Teacher: Now let's continue.
Carla: Excuse me. Is there any update about Wendy?
Homeroom Teacher: The guards stops searching her. We do have six months rule in this country.
Carla: Like what rule?
Homeroom Teacher: If a person's body can not be seen for six months, the government declares that the person we are looking for is dead. I hope her soul is at peace, I feel so guilty of what happened to her.
Lyon: Geez! Give me a break! Talking about Wendy again. (annoyed)
Chelia: As expected, you're acting like that cause you killed her!

The whole class heard what Chelia said.

Carla: What?!
Chelia: That's right! He's the one who stole the gold watch.
Lyon: How dare you to accussed me! Do you have a proof?
Chelia: No.
Aoba: Hey! I have a video of you. It's a melodramatic scene you know.
Lyon: (shocked)What?! Why you little brat! (looks pale) (nervous)
Aoba: Yesterday, I was roaming around here. I was amazed by this wonderful view, so I record it using my phone. Then I accidently focus my camera on the two of them.
Homeroom Teacher: Alright! Let me see.

Their homeroom teacher plays the video. The whole class run close to their homeroom teacher.

Chelia: What?! Are you breaking up with me?
Lyon: Yes. You know what, I am the one who actually steal the gold watch to that dirty old man principal.
Chelia: (starts to cry) What?! It can't be true.
Lyon: Yes. (grinning) The reason why I did that cause she's the one you're thinking, you always care for her.
Chelia: (cries in anger) I care for her cause she's my bestfriend.
Lyon: Really? But you love her more than me. But it's ok for me, cause I never ever loved you. (chuckles)

The video ends.

Carla runs to Lyon and she uses her scarf to choke him.

Carla: (cries in anger) How dare you to do this on her! I'm gonna kill you!
Kobato: Go Carla! Kill him!
Homeroom Teacher: That's enough Carla. And as for you Lyon, let's go to the principal's office. (dragging Lyon)
Lyon: Yes ma'am. As for you girls, you're gonna pay! (growls in anger)

Chelia: Wendy! (hugs Aoba) You saved me! Thank you.
Aoba: You're welcome, I'm Aoba actually.
Chelia: Sorry. (letting go of Aoba)
Carla: (clears her throat) Chelia. Thanks for clearing Wendy's name on the case.
Chelia: You're welcome. I just make up for my mistakes.
Carla: I hope you learned your lesson.
Chelia: (nodds) I promise to you, I'll never do the same mistakes happened.
Kobato: That's good to hear. If you do that again, Carla and I will kill you.
Chelia: So, are we friends again?
Carla: Let me think about it.
Kobato: Me too.
Chelia: Come on guys. Please.
Carla: Alright come here! (hugs Chelia)
Kobato: May I join you two?
Chelia and Carla: Ofcourse!
Carla: Just don't do that again Chelia.
Chelia: Ofcourse I won't. I don't wanna loose you, just like we lost Wendy on our side. (sad look)

As the girls are finally reunited with each other, Aoba is staring at them with a huge smile on her face.

Aoba: Mission accomplished! (smiles)

————————————————————————————————————————————————

TO BE CONTINUED -_-

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

38.9K 1.4K 17
"Where was she? She struggled to move her sore limbs and heard a metallic 'clanggg'. She stiffened at such a loud noise, and attempted to bring her h...
2.7K 96 8
Main Characters: Natsu Dragneel, Lucy Heartfilia, Happy, Nathan Dragneel, Ashley Heartfillia, Erza Scarlet, Jellal Fernandez, Gray Fullbuster, Juvia...
1.8K 118 147
[PLEASE READ ALL OF THE CHAPTERS AND LOVE STORIES IN CHRONOLOGICAL ORDER (no skipping anything)] This collection features imaginative love stories ce...
1.3K 9 37
#1 at Chendy as of September 20, 2023 (Sequel Out Now) (Sequel Fairy Tail (Fanfic) | Family) #1 in nawen as of February 12 2023 thank you for 1k re...