Banished Into Magic: A Percy...

By Thom_Yorke

Last updated: Dec 7th, 2022 Next Chapter: On Hold for Personal Reasons (will return soon!) Book 1: 26 chapter... More

Back in Time
Shopping Day
The Learning Curve
Thalia Grace is a Twig
Poseidon's Protection
My Neighbor, the Celebrity
Bonding Time With a Goddess
A Birthday Back In Time
Meeting People Is Easy
Meeting People Is Easy Pt.2
On the Yellow Brick Road
Finally, Hogwarts
First Day
Letters From "Friends"
S.P.E.W.
The Goblet Of Fire
The Four Champions
Feathers and Fleur
The Weighting of the Wands
Six Veela and One Demigod
The First Task
The Golden Egg
The Yule Ball
The Second Task / They Know Now
The Third Task / He's Back
Banished Into Magic Book 2: The Order Of The Phoenix
Of Snakes And Shrimp Pt. I
Of Snakes And Shrimp pt. II
Quick Update and OC Contest
Back Home, For Some...
What's New, Uagadou?

Calm Before The Storm

1K 39 35
By Thom_Yorke

Dumbledore had indeed taken the information surprisingly well, all things considered, though his silver eyebrows hadn't gone down to their normal position since Percy started his story.

"Well, this explains many mysteries Mr. Jackson...as well as creating many more." Dumbledore sighed adjusting his half-moon spectacles.

"Yeah, that seems to be the way these things go." Percy agreed. "Magic was the same for me. I had a bunch of questions at first, but after I thought about it...I only had more questions."

"Well said Mr. Jackson." Dumbledore seemed to come to a sort of decision. "Percy, there are some wizards that I would very much like you to meet. Some...acquaintances of mine who share similar beliefs about Voldemort. If the situation does escalate, and it will, I believe you could play an essential role in everything. What do you say?"

"I-I...I'll think about it. I've already fought two wars Professor, I'm not sure I want another on my plate." Percy answered truthfully.

"It is a very wise decision to not rush into something as monumental as this. It is all right if you must take your time Percy. However, I must ask, does Harry know of your origins?"

Percy shook his head a little regretfully. "No. I haven't told him yet. Only you and Hermione Granger know Sir."

"Interesting... Ms. Granger you said?"

"Yes- but I'm confident she can keep a secret of this...size!" Percy blurted nervously.

Dumbledore gave a small smile. "There is no need to worry. I have no lack of confidence in Ms. Granger. The brightest witch of her age as I always say."

"Got that right." Percy chuckled before turning more serious. "I promised Harry I would tell him how I saved him during the second task... Should I not?" Percy asked cautiously.

"...I believe you can tell young Harry. However, you must be careful of what information Mr. Potter has privy to in the future."

A small spark of anger lit inside Percy at the Headmaster's words. "What?! Harry's my best friend Sir! I should be able to tell him what I want!"

Dumbledore took the heat in Percy's voice calmly, though his hand was hovering very near his wand on the desk. "Many nights I have wondered and theorized about Harry and Voldemort's connection as I'm sure you have by now..."

Dumbledore frowned but continued. "If the signs are correct and Voldemort rises once more, we must treat Harry with the utmost caution. I do not know yet the effects it could have on him."

Percy scoffed. "What're you suggesting? We lie? Keep him in the dark? Professor no offense, but that is an absolutely shitty idea. I know him, I know how he'll react to that and so do you!"

Dumbledore's expression darkened. "You do not understand what could come into play, Mr. Jackson... I will do what I must to win this war."

"...Even sacrifice Harry?"

Dumbledore was silent for a long moment. "No. That is a price I am not willing to pay."

"Swear it." Percy looked him dead in the eye. There was only one way he could get the complete truth out of the man.

The Hogwarts Headmaster took a breath to compose himself. "I give you my word that-"

"-No. Swear it on the Styx."

Dumbledore looked at Percy strangely before nodding. "I will not intentionally do anything to bring harm upon Harry Potter. I swear this on the River Styx."

A loud clap of thunder rang through the room, signaling the integrity of the oath.

"Okay then. Any more questions?" Percy asked.

Dumbledore shook his head and sat down at his desk, his posture perfect. "Not at this time Mr. Jackson. It's been a long day for you. Perhaps you should go and get some rest."

Percy recognized the dismissal and walked out of the door towards the common room.

Immediately, he felt exhausted. The task physically tired him but Dumbledore mentally drained him. Seriously, talking to that man was like arguing with Athena!

Not even bothering to change out of his clothes, he collapsed on his four-poster bed. The second his head hit the pillow, Percy was out.

...

The following week was simply boring in Percy's mind. People kept pestering about the second task or asking him for a ride in his pegasus form, the latter he definitely could've done without.

The only bright spot was that next week was going to be a Hogsmeade visit.

On the morning of the sixth of March, Percy, Harry, Hermione, and Ron found themselves walking out of the Three Broomsticks holding their full stomachs.

"Ugh. I think I'm gonna be sick!" Ron called out looking rather green.

"Ron if you throw up, I'm gonna throw you back in the Black Lake!" Percy yelled. Ron vomiting was the last thing he needed with a full stomach.

"Incredible!" Ron exclaimed, sweating slightly. "I'm not sick anymore!"

"Where are we going next?" Harry asked as they began walking down the street together. He insisted on taking everyone's leftovers for some odd reason.

Ron put a hand to his chin in thought. "Well, we could go to Zonko's? Maybe get some stuff there-"

Hermione hissed, cutting him off. "Don't give Percy more instruments to prank with!"

Ron nodded. "Probably a good idea."

"Hey! Guys I'm standing right here!" Percy protested.

"We know, we just don't care." Hermione said with a slight grin.

Ron exclaimed. "Oh! How about-"

Suddenly, a large but skinny black dog plodded right up to the group. Harry's mouth dropped open. Speaking of Harry, why was the dog looking only at him?

"Siriu- I mean... What are you doing here Snuffles?!" Harry whispered angrily.

The dog sniffed the bag of leftovers and wagged his tail happily. It tilted it's head, seemingly motioned for them to follow. Surprisingly, Harry did follow it with Ron and Hermione right on his heels.

"Am I the only one who thinks this is weird?!" Percy shouted at their retreating forms.

"Guess so..."

The dog led them into an odd part of town that Percy had never seen before. The place mostly consisted of houses though there were some cool looking shops as well.

They turned to the foot of a mountain. Percy looked up at the massive size and groaned. "Guys... Really?" Harry, Ron, and Hermione all shot each other pitying looks before beginning to ascend the mountain.

For nearly half an hour they climbed a steep, winding, and stony path. The dog appeared no worse for wear while Harry and the others seemed to be barely hanging on, even Percy had begun to breath hard.

'I guess that's what I get for not doing my training.' Percy thought to himself. 'I'll have to start again.'

At long last, the dog led them into a narrow cave entrance. It was really less of an entrance and more of a crack. One by one, the group squeezed through the hole, Percy with a little more difficulty than the rest.

Once inside, Percy turned just in time to see the dog transform into a very skinny man with raggedy hair and grey, beat-up robes that were torn in several places. There also happened to be a rather large hippogriff tethered to a rock.

"Okay this is weird, even for Hogwarts standards." Percy admitted.

Sirius looked from Percy to Harry as if he'd just noticed Percy was with them. Immediately, Sirius's wand was trained on him.

"Sirius don't! He's a friend, he knows!" Harry cried, pulling away the wand.

Sirius Black had shifty eyes, always looking around with a worried expression. The man just seemed to carry a sort of nervous energy. Sirius turned to Harry. "Do you trust him?"

"With my life." Harry responded so quickly, Percy couldn't help but feel proud.

Sirius nodded. "Well, alright then." He took his wand back from Harry and turned to Percy. "One wrong move and you'll regret it."

"You don't have to worry about me man." Said Percy.

Turning his attention back to the others, Sirius asked a little desperately. "Is that chicken I smell?"

...

Everyone sat around in a circle after bowing to the hippogriff Buckbeak, save Hermione who went to pet the hippogriff.

The man Percy now knew to be Sirius Black sat on the outskirts of their group, hands filled with food. He was currently munching on a chicken thigh like it was nobody's business.

"So where exactly from the States did you say you were from?" Sirius asked, still casting a suspicious eye on Percy.

"The greatest city on Earth." Percy replied with a smirk.

Ron frowned. "Los Angeles?"

"What the- No! New York! Why do you think LA is the greatest city in the world?!"

Ron shrugged. "I dunno. Heard Dean talk about it once."

Percy huffed. "That place is a complete tire fire! Wizards..."

Sirius hummed. "So, Percy was it?" The demigod nodded. "What exactly are you going to do now?"

Percy blinked. "What do you mean?"

"Well, you know I'm here, we are at your mercy. What are you going to do?" Sirius repeated.

"Uh...nothing I guess." Percy shrugged turning to Harry. "I mean unless you want me to do something? Like get him bathed?"

Sirius snorted. "Funny."

Harry smiled. "Wouldn't be that bad of an idea but...I would rather he go back into hiding." The boy said pointedly, glaring at Sirius.

Sirius rolled his eyes. "Harry I told you, I'll be fine. I've been up here for over a month and nobody is any the wiser!"

"You've been here a month?!" Harry screamed.

Sirius cringed. "Well, three weeks is more like the-"

Harry shot to his feet already pacing. "Merlin! If you'd have made one mistake- If you do make one mistake, then that's it! You'd go right back to Azkaban! Or get the Dementor's Kiss!"

Sirius looked down.

Harry looked at his godfather with pity and sat back down. His expression and voice softened a little. "I'm sorry."

"No. You're right, but there's nothing I can do now. I can't leave, nor do I want to." The man said stubbornly.

Percy sighed. "Yeah, I guess it'd be tough to sneak you out, especially when you have a kiss on sight order...that sounded wrong."

Sirius chuckled. "You're quite the jokester aren't you? Tell me, how good are you at pranks?"

Percy couldn't help letting out a chuckle at that one. The others shot horrified looks at Sirius which confused the man even more. "What? What did I say?"

"Percy is... Well, how do I put this delicately? He pulls a lot of pranks." Hermione put it delicately.

"Hermione please. I'm the king of all pranks! McGonagall herself had to stop my rampage! Even now, first years tremble in fear! The Weasley twins sleep with taboo dreams of each other because of me! I am the reason our year hates wedding rings! I am... The Knight of Hogwarts!"

Harry sighed but gave his friend a small smile, grateful for the momentary distraction. "So in summary. Yes Sirius, he likes pranks."

Percy gave a smug grin. "Got that right. McGonagall once said I was the worst prankster she ever had to deal with."

"Hold your tongue boy!" Sirius jumped to his feet. "That is impossible!"

"Oh? And why's that?"

"For I am the greatest prankster Hogwarts has ever seen! Me and three others! We called ourselves..." He paused for dramatic effect. "The Marauders!"

"So you made a map, big deal! I've never heard of you otherwise." Percy shrugged.

Sirius smiled. "That's because you haven't become menace enough to even be in our league."

Percy laughed. "Is that right? I made Harry propose to McGonagall."

"I reversed the Slytherin toilet tracts, flooding their common room with the contents of their own bowles."

"I made Fred and George Weasley fall in love with each other."

"Been there, done that with a different pair of twins. Their uncles oddly enough." Sirius smiled fondly at the memory. "Oh, I know! I once snuck a doe into the Gryffindor common room for James to shag!"

Percy blinked. "I'm sorry?"

"James was my father." Harry explained. "He was also an animagus. A stag."

Sirius smiled. "That's right! I became an animagus as well!"

Percy raised an eyebrow. "I know. I just saw you in dog form like ten minutes ago."

Sirius nodded. "Oh yeah... Well, tell me 'greatest prankster that ever lived', have you ever-"

Percy transformed into a large black pegasus, flashing his wings for all to see. Percy changed back and grinned. "I can fly." Harry, Hermione, and Ron all rolled their eyes at the excessive display.

Sirius gaped. "I-I have a flying motorbike."

"Cool. I fought a dragon."

"You think that's something! I shagged a veela and didn't even call the next day!"

Percy snorted. "Nothing to be proud of."

Sirius smirked winningly. "Oh yeah? And where's your beautiful veela hanging off your arm?"

Hermione crossed her arms and huffed. "Men."

"I had an orgy with five veela at the Quidditch World Cup. If you don't believe me, ask any student fourth year and above." Percy deadpanned.

Sirius gasped and stepped back in shock. He immediately turned to Harry. "Did he-"

"-Yes." Harry nodded.

"-With-"

"-Yes..." Hermione grumbled.

"Five?" Sirius squeaked.

"Blimey Sirius, take a hint!" Ron yelled.

Sirius turned to Percy and wrapped him in a bear hug. "You're my son!"

Percy blinked. "Uh...no."

"Maybe not in blood, but certainly in spirit!" Sirius cheered. "Ha! A Sirius Black for the new generation! And Harry is James! I thought this day would never come! Oh, you deserve your name put on the map! Ha, fantastic! I'm glad there's still someone spreading cheer in Hogwarts even now!"

Percy smiled at the man's bravado. "Hey, you were the one who sent the instructions to make a new map right?"

"Ah, so that was for you! Yes I did. I admit, when Harry asked me for them, I was a bit confused...but now it all makes sense!" Sirius nodded.

"Well, I'll be sure to put your name on the new one as well." Percy smiled at the man.

"Can I adopt you?"

"Hey! You already have a godson!" Harry protested.

"I wouldn't forget you Harry, I'd just love Percy a little more!" Sirius let out a hearty chuckle.

Hermione sighed. "Ugh, I swear you boys are going to drive me crazy."

Sirius smiled. "Well you signed up for it Hermione, now you're in too deep."

Harry seemed to sober up from the high spirited banter. "What are you doing here Sirius? Really?"

"Fulfilling my duty as a godfather." Sirius replied returning to his chicken. "I'm just a sweet stray to the locals."

Harry crossed his arms and sent Sirius a pointed look. Man, Harry could channel the disapproving Hermione expression with the best of them!

Sirius sighed and continued. "Your letters, something isn't right here. I've been grabbing the tossed papers and it seems as though I'm not the only one who's worried."

Sirius passed a few copies around to them, pointing out the titles: 'Mystery Illness of Bartemius Crouch', 'Ministry Witch Still Missing - Minister Of Magic Now Involved'.

Neither story was even remotely close to the front page but when putting them together, it was troubling.

"You see?! You all must be wary of the situation! Stay alert!" Sirius inquired.

Percy put his hands on his chin. "You know, I haven't seen Crouch in a while now? When was he last here?"

"The first task if I remember right." Ron answered, a hand on his chin.

"Getting his comeuppance for firing Winky I'd say." Hermione said darkly. "I'll bet he feels the difference now that she's not around."

Ron shook his head. "Hermione's been obsessed with house-elves." He said to Sirius. Sirius, however, was staring directly at Hermione with a curious look.

"Crouch sacked his elf?"

Harry answered for her. "Yeah at the World Cup." He told the story of the Death Eaters and the Dark Mark's appearance, ending with Winky being fired in the forest.

"Why wasn't I ever been told this?" Percy asked.

"You were...busy with other things." Hermione said, a tight look on her face.

"Oh yeah..." Percy said with a blush. He rubbed his neck nervously.

"You said Crouch looked around in the bushes before pulling Winky out?" Sirius asked.

Harry nodded.

"Of course." Sirius stood up and started pacing just like Harry does. "He wanted to pin it on anybody but his house-elf... He sacked her right there?"

"Yes." Hermione said in a heated voice. "He sacked her because she hadn't stayed in her tent and let herself get trampled-"

"Hermione! Give it a rest with the elf!" Ron yelled at her.

"She's got a better measure of Crouch than you Ron. If you want to know what to know what a man's truly like, watch how he treats his inferiors, not his equals." Said Sirius. "He's not following through things, it's not like Crouch. If he's ever taken a day off work because of illness before now, I'll eat Buckbeak."

"D'you know Crouch?" Harry asked.

A dark look passed over Sirius's face. "Oh, I know him all right. He's the one who sent me to Azkaban without a trial."

"What?!" Said Ron and Hermione together.

"Crouch used to be the Head of the Department of Magical Law Enforcement. He was poised to become the next Minister of Magic in fact. He's a powerful wizard - and a power-hungry one at that." Sirius explained.

Harry opened his mouth in shock at Sirius's last words before Sirius stopped him. "Oh, no...never a Voldemort supporter. No, Barty Crouch was always very outspoken against the Dark Side. Then again, many who were against the Dark Side- well, you wouldn't understand."

Percy snorted. "Try me."

Sirius grinned. "I like this one... All right, I will. Try to imagine Voldemort is powerful now. You don't know who his supporters are, you don't know who's working for him and who isn't; you know he can control people and make them do awful things against their will. You're scared for yourself, your family, your friends, and any of those people could be with him."

Sirius paused to collect himself. "Every week, news comes of more deaths, more disappearances, tortures. Even the muggles are dying in spades. The Ministry of Magic is in shambles, they don't know what to do. Terror...panic...confusion. That's what it was like."

Harry, Ron, and Hermione had gone white. Percy clenched his jaw, he couldn't allow that to happen here. He wouldn't.

"Anyway... Crouch might not have been so harsh to start, I wouldn't know. All I do know is that he rose through the ranks quickly and he ordered harsh punishments on Voldemort supporters. The Auror's were given powers to kill over capture, for instance. I wasn't the only one handed a sentence in Azkaban without a trial, that's for sure. Crouch fought violence with violence. He even authorized the use of the Unforgivables against Death Eaters."

Hermione gasped putting her hands to her mouth.

"When Voldemort fell, it seemed like only a matter of time before Crouch got the top job. But, something rather unfortunate happened." Sirius smiled grimly. "Crouch's own son was caught with a group of Death Eaters who talked their way of of Azkaban."

"Crouch's own son was caught?!" Ron asked.

"Yep." Sirius frowned. "Nasty little shock for old Barty I'd imagine. Should've spent a little more time at home with his family than at work. Gotten to know his own son better."

"Was his son a Death Eater?" Harry asked.

Sirius shrugged. "Dunno. I was already in Azkaban when the boy came in. This is mostly stuff I've found out since I escaped. He was caught in the company of some people I would bet my life were Death Eaters - Who knows? Maybe he was in the wrong place at the wrong time? It doesn't matter, the boy died about a year after he went in."

"He died?!" Percy asked, his skin crawling. What kind of place was this?

Sirius had the dark look back his face. "He wasn't the only one..." He said ominously.

"Moody says Crouch is obsessed with finding a dark wizard." Harry told Sirius.

"Yeah, I bet Barty thinks catching one more Death Eater will bring back his old popularity."

"And he snuck up here to search Snape's office!" Ron said triumphantly, looking at Hermione.

"Yeah, except that doesn't make sense." Percy said.

"Yes it does!" Ron challenged.

"If he wanted to search Snape's office, why not go to the tournament? It would be the perfect cover." Percy rebuked.

"Do you think Snape could be up to something?" Harry asked Sirius, but Hermione broke in.

"Look, Dumbledore trusts Snape-"

Ron snarled angrily. "Oh, give it a rest Hermione! I know Dumbledore is brilliant and everything, but that doesn't mean a really clever Dark wizard couldn't fool him-"

"Why would Snape save Harry's life in first year then?" Hermione asked, an angry blush beginning to form on her cheeks.

Ron's ears were turning red as well. "I dunno - Maybe he thought Dumbledore would toss him out if he didn't-"

Percy sighed. Would those two ever change? It seemed like the only thing they had in common was arguing with each other. Harry seemed to have the same thought as he cut over Ron loudly. "What d'you think Sirius?"

Sirius Black stroked his ungroomed beard for a moment. "I think they both have a point." Said Sirius, looking thoughtfully at Ron and Hermione who were still glaring daggers at each other. "Ever since I found out Snape was teaching here, I've wondered why Dumbledore hired him. Snape's always been fascinated with the Dark Arts, he was famous at school for it. Slimy, oily, greasy-haired kid, he was. Hell, he knew more curses when he arrived at Hogwarts than half of the seventh years! He was part of a gang of Slytherins who nearly all turned out to be Death Eaters."

Sirius held up fingers as he ran through names. "Rosier and Wilkes - they were both killed by Aurors the year Voldemort fell. The Lestranges - They're a nasty couple. They're in Azkaban. Avery - from what I heard, he wormed his way out of trouble saying he was under the Imperius. As far as I know, Snape was never formally accused of being a Death Eater - not like that means much. Many of them were never caught. And Snape is plenty clever and cunning enough to keep himself out of trouble."

"Snape knows Karkaroff pretty well, but he wants to keep that quiet." Said Ron.

"Yeah, you should've seen Snape's face when Karkaroff showed up after Potions yesterday!" Harry shouted. "He showed Snape something on his arm, but I couldn't see what it was."

Percy narrowed his eyes. "Harry, these are the types of things you should be telling us!"

Sirius nodded. "I agree. Percy here seems knowledgeable enough, he can protect you if need be." The man sighed. "There's still the fact that Dumbledore trusts Snape. I know Dumbledore trusts where a lot of people wouldn't, but I just can't see him letting Snape teach at Hogwarts if he'd ever worked for Voldemort."

Ron huffed. "Then why are Moody and Crouch searching his office?!"

"Well, Moody is Moody. I would bet he searched every teacher's office twice as a minimum. Crouch is a different matter." Sirius turned to Ron. "You said your brother works for him? Any chance you could ask if he's seen Crouch lately?"

"I can try..." Ron said in the least convincing voice Percy had ever heard. "Better not make it sound like Crouch is up to anything dodgy. I reckon Percy would go mad if I did."

"Ask about Bertha Jorkins while you're at it." Sirius added before sighing heavily. "Well, I suppose it's time you lot went away. It's getting late. Don't want two champions to suddenly go missing, people in the ministry could start looking around."

"Sirius." Harry spoke up. "Where are you going to go?"

Sirius hummed. "If I'm being honest, I'm not too sure. I'm thinking I'll just roam around for a bit in these parts. The food isn't too bad and if I'm really hungry, I'll just live off the rats."

"Sirius you can't stay here! It's not safe." Harry protested.

"Well I don't have anywhere else I can go now do I?" Sirius countered.

"You could stay at my place." Percy interjected.

Sirius blinked. "I'm sorry?"

"My place, it's right across the road from Harry's. I stayed there for the summer with my aunt, but neither of us use it at the moment. My aunt's always travelling and I'm here obviously. If you want, you can go there and stay for a while. Shouldn't be a problem."

"That's brilliant Percy!" Harry cried out. "Didn't you mention something about wards? If Sirius lives there, the wards could protect him! Plus no one will ever suspect he's hiding out so close to my muggle home!"

"That's a very kind offer Percy." Sirius began. "But I can't possibly take it up. It wouldn't be right."

"And living off rats is? It's fine. I'm not using the place and my aunt doesn't care. Besides, if you try anything funny with her, you'll be dead before you can utter your second syllable. I'll write to her today, you stay here for a few days until she replies. I'm sure she'll say yes, especially if I tell her that it's a favor for Harry."

Sirius blinked. "Percy I-"

"No." Harry stepped in. "Percy's right Sirius, I'm not letting you stay here any more than you need to. You need a roof over your head and some food, proper food. You'll go there and wait, do you understand? No arguing."

Sirius did argue some more, but after being bombarded by Harry, Percy, Ron, and Hermione, he finally relented and agreed. Percy promised to get an answer as soon as possible from Hecate.

That night Harry, Ron, and Hermione sat with Percy at the Gryffindor table for dinner.

"Oh, I wrote to Hecate, shouldn't be too long for a reply." Percy told Harry

"Thank you for doing this Percy." Harry nodded. "It really means a lot to me."

Percy shrugged. "He's the only family you got left right?"

Harry nodded. "Yeah, he's my...godfather."

Percy put a hand on his shoulder. "It's fine. Family sticks together Harry, it's no trouble at all. Besides, I'm worried about Snuffles as well. He said something about eating rats today."

"He really loves you Harry. To do all this just for you." Hermione said.

"Yeah." Harry sighed. "But not to worry, I already sent him baskets of food from the kitchens earlier with Ron. He should be fine for now at least."

"Why don't you just tell everyone he's innocent?" Percy asked.

Harry blinked. "I...I don't know."

"That's a good idea actually!" Ron nodded. "Harry, people will listen to you now that your name is everywhere. People's thoughts can be changed easily if you just tell them to think differently."

"So what do you want me to do?" Harry asked seriously. "Just stand up and shout he's innocent at the top of my lungs?"

Percy shrugged. "Why not?"

"Because..." Harry looked to Hermione for an answer to shut down the idea.

"Because it would irresponsible." Hermione stated. "We would be putting him in danger if we even imply we know where he is. Not to mention if we tell people he's innocent, the ministry might have us followed to find out where Snuffles is, leading him to further danger."

Percy nodded. "Okay...just tell everyone after he's made it to my place. Problem solved. They won't know where to look and if they follow Harry or myself, it won't look suspicious because we'd just be going home. Besides, they can't come in thanks to Hecate's wards." He stressed the last bit and sent a pointed look at Hermione. No wizard could possibly get through a goddess's wards.

Harry looked to Hermione who was trying hard to find a hole in Percy's solution. She didn't have anything to say.

"Okay. I'll do it then. Only when he's safe though..." Harry grinned nervously.

Percy and Ron cheered happily, even Hermione couldn't stop the smile tugging at her lips.

...

It was a few days after meeting Sirius Black that Percy found himself inside the Forest. He was sitting at his work table pouring over the notes Sirius sent him for his very own Marauder's Map.

Apparently, the four who made it also had Percy's sonar idea in mind, they were just more subtle about it.

Over the course of the week, Percy searched the castle floor to ceiling and found runes etched into the walls. They were so minute and tiny, one could easily be forgiven for looking over them.

The runes acted as sensors, identifying everyone passing by them and then magically sending the data to the map which worked as a receiver.

Percy took out his wand and waved it over his parchment casting preservation charms that would prevent it from being burned or destroyed. He also added a charm that would automatically allow the parchment to fold itself several times over without becoming thicker than a normal sheet.

"And now to make them stick." Percy said as he drew runes into the sides of the parchment that made the charms permanent, or at least as permanent as magic gets.

He took out his wand, crossing his fingers. "Please work." Percy aimed at the parchment and flicked his wand. "Copy map rune charm!" It was a greek spell Percy had been working on for some time in order to link his map into the rune system the Marauders had set up without disrupting the original Marauder's Map.

There was a flash of light and suddenly, the white parchment was being covered with black lines displaying Hogwarts and all the people inside. It was as if an invisible man were taking a pen to it.

"I did it!" Percy cheered, doing a celebratory dance. "Now...what should the password be?"

Percy smiled and tapped his wand on the parchment. "Activation password: Blackjack. De-activation password: I've Done Nothing Wrong."

He flicked his wand causing the map to fold itself up and tuck away into his pocket. Percy nodded happily. He had been practicing his charms all the way from the basics and had gotten better, a lot better.

Just then, he heard a screech cut across his thoughts. Percy curiously walked up to the window and opened it allowing a large raven to come flying in. It looked at Percy and somehow scoffed. The demigod's eye twitched, how could a raven have that much attitude?

The bird presented a leg, cawing at Percy to take the letter attached.

Percy sighed. "All right, all right."

He removed the letter and the moment he did, the raven disappeared in a puff of smoke leaving a very confused demigod. "That was...surprising."

Percy looked at the name on the envelope written in a very familiar scrawl.

Nephew,

Black is innocent huh? Isn't that a shocker. I get you want to help people, I can't really blame you, but honestly Percy, you need to think. This man hasn't seen a real woman in over twelve years and you want him to be in the same house as sexy old me? Ha! It's like you want a cousin!

At that point, Percy couldn't resist letting out a loud grown. Hecate would never change. He continued reading;

Anyway, why not. Send Black our house address and tell him to take his time coming here and to only appear as a dog.

As I said before, I don't really use the house so he'll have the place mostly to himself. I'll leave him some food and cash for emergencies but he isn't to leave while not in dog form. Oh, and tell him I might drop in from time to time to see how he's doing.

Now that that's out of the way, tell me how have you been? Has your map project finally taking off? When will the Felix Felicis be ready?

With love and kindness,

Hecate Blackfyre

P.S. Give Harry's tight little bum a pinch for me will you?

He rolled his eyes and sat down to reply back to Hecate. Percy smiled imagining Harry's face when he would tell the boy that Sirius would be safe

...

March 19th

For the sixth years, specifically for those that had turned seventeen or were going to soon enough, Apparition classes had begun. And Percy for one was very, very excited.

"Come on! We're going to be late!" Percy cried out as he practically dragged all his year mates with him into the Great Hall.

"I don't get why you're so excited." Alicia said rolling her eyes. "It's just apparition."

"Yeah! And if I learn this I can finally teleport!" Percy cried out. "Do you know how long I've been waiting to learn this?! Since I was 12!"

"Honestly Percy, you're acting like this is going to change the world or something." Angelina said with a yawn.

"Oh, it will..." George said seriously. "It'll help me get to that ass faster!" He and Fred laughed uncontrollably and high-fived each other while Angelina glowered at them both.

The group entered the newly refurbished Great Hall. The tables and benches had been removed in order to clear a large open space for students to practice in. "This is so exciting!" Percy whispered.

'Finally the gods won't be the only ones who can teleport!' Percy thought with a wicked grin.

"All right everyone, gather around!" Said an older wizard with oddly colored robes, which really wasn't all that different from everyone else in the wizarding world. He had patchy eyebrows and was so thin, it seemed as though a strong gust of wind could blow him away like a leaf.

The Hogwarts students quickly surrounded the wizard and were soon joined by a group of Beauxbaton and Durmstrang students. Percy guessed they would all be taking these classes together, to promote unity and the like as Dumbledore said.

Percy looked but couldn't find Fleur anywhere with the other school's students. Maybe she already knew the trick? Percy grinned, he was so going to ask her for tips and cheat the shit out of this class!

"Hello all, my name is Wilkie Twycross, I'll be your instructor today. Now..." He took out a wand. With a wave, Twycross summoning several hula hoops around the room. "Please stand before a hoop and we may begin."

The class was interesting, though a little literal. There weren't any rules, spells or wand motions. You just sort of...did it. Sure there were the three D's, but they were basically just guidelines. In the end, it was visualization, raw magic and grit that made it all work.

Percy looked at the hula hoop in front of him with focused eyes. He followed the steps perfectly and slowly spun around on the spot. He didn't expect anything to happen as nobody had succeeded so far, but just then-

Crack!

He felt as though he were being squeezed through a small tube extremely quickly. Suddenly, he stopped spinning and found himself standing perfectly in the middle of the hoop.

Twycross was helping Fred out when he stopped and immediately ran to Percy's side. The man looked down and then up at the demigod with an open mouth. "Y-You did it! And on your first try!"

Percy blinked. "I did... Man, that was anticlimactic."

The demigod was upset for the rest of the week. He still had to attend the stupid classes despite being able to consistently apparate so he spent most of that time just going through the motions of apparition, learning different ways he could teleport.

He managed to make the action feel like second nature to him. He could even do an advanced version where he was able to run and apparate. The added momentum made it a bit harder but Percy's determination bulldozed through any hurdles he had in his way.

Though he did foolishly try to apparate when the school wards were up once. It felt really weird, as if he were trying to rip open a hole and sneak through. It didn't hurt, but it made him really dizzy.

After a very long lecture with McGonagall, who explained exactly how and why he was stupid, he promised never to do it again.

That next Sunday, Percy got a surprise from Harry who approached him with a big smile on his face. Harry quickly ushered Percy into an abandoned classroom, and after making sure no one was around, he spoke out with a chipper tone. "Sirius just wrote to me! He's safe and sound at your place! Hecate was there to pick him up, he says he's fine and eating properly again!" Harry said as he jumped onto Percy and hugged him, surprising the demigod as the boy had never really been the hugging type.

"I-I'm glad." Percy said patting Harry's back before quickly breaking the hug. "Anything else?"

Harry blushed. "Er... Sirius might have tried to seduce Hecate at little- just a little."

Percy chuckled and raised an eyebrow. "And?"

"She pretended to reciprocate before feeding him laxatives and threatening to neuter him." Harry replied with a laugh.

Percy smirked. "That's my girl...anyway, you know this means we can finally tell people right?"

Harry blinked. "Tell people what?"

Percy rolled his eyes. "Have you already forgotten? We can tell people that Sirius is innocent!"

Harry's eyes went wide. "Oh! Oh yes! How could I forget?!"

Percy smirked. "You moron. Come on! It's dinner time, I'm sure the Great Hall will be packed! Perfect time to make a speech!"

Harry gulped and nodded nervously.

Percy peered through the large doors quickly. The Great Hall was crammed with students from Hogwarts, Durmstrang, and Beauxbatons.

"Remember, the goal is to tell people he's innocent." Percy said as he took out his wand. "Don't tell them you're in contact with him and be sure to tell them everything that happened in your third year, don't leave anything out."

Harry sighed anxiously. "Right."

"Nervous?"

"Yes."

"It'll be fine Harry, you out-flew a dragon! How could talking to these people make you scared?"

"I-If I mess this up...it could get Sirius and Hecate killed! W-What should I say?" Harry asked. He was starting to sweat and tug on his collar.

Percy shrugged. "Just be blunt I guess. If you get it out quickly, people won't have time to question you." He cast the sonorus charm on Harry's throat. "Good luck man."

Harry nodded as he stepped forward and cleared his throat. The sudden sound made everyone perk up and look at his direction, though a few still ignored him.

Harry took a deep breath and yelled at the top of his lungs. "SIRIUS BLACK IS INNOCENT!"

The room went quiet. Nobody spoke or did a thing. Now everybody was staring at Harry in disbelief.

Over at the teacher's table, Dumbledore's eyebrow went up into his hairline while McGonagall's eyes went wide in surprise. A large sneer had adorned Snape's face and it didn't seem like it was coming off soon. The others just looked shocked.

Hermione groaned as she slammed her head on the table. She murmured under her breath. "You idiots!" Ron had a nervous look of pride.

The room was engulfed in a pin drop silence before exploding with noise as people started asking what he meant.

Harry Potter sighed and walked into the room, ready to answer all the questions they had for him.

...

April 1st

"Wake up George!" Fred cried out.

"Don't want too." Mumbled the other twin as he grabbed his pillow and covered himself with it.

"Wake up!"

"No!"

Splash!

George sprang up immediately and looked at his twin. "Oi! What was that for?!"

"Look you fool!" Fred yelled pointing down. George followed his hand and gasped.

The Weasley twins were floating in the middle of the Black Lake on their beds. It was barely past sunrise and they saw Percy by the coast smiling at them and waving.

"Geez! This guy's relentless." George muttered as suddenly his bed lurched forward, moving toward the coast where Percy waited for them.

When they finally reached the shore, the twins jumped off their four-poster beds and ran to Percy. "How did you do that?!" Fred asked. "We had wards all around our beds!"

Percy nodded. "I noticed. They were pretty good, but kind of basic. For a master of runes like me, it's nothing. Who taught you those anyway?"

"Our brother, Bill." George supplied before looking around. "So why the sudden prank?"

Percy shrugged. "I don't know, just felt like it. Come on." He said, motioning them to follow him as he levitated the beds behind them.

Fred grumbled as he pulled his night robe around his frame and walked along the stone pathway into the castle. "Did you really give me pink bunny slippers?"

Percy nodded cheerfully. "Yup! Hopefully everything you touch won't turn to gold!" They reached the castle gates after a short walk, the school was pleasantly quiet at this time of day.

"I still don't get it." George grumbled. "Why did you prank us? We didn't do anything to you! You do realize we're now obligated to prank you back right?"

Percy stopped before the doors to the Great Hall and looked back at them. "What makes you think the prank is over?" He pushed the doors open.

"SURPRISE!" A loud cheer rang out. The twins looked in awe as their friends and girlfriends stood before them with a cake on the table and a banner over them with the words 'Happy Birthday!' in bold Gryffindor red.

Percy threw his arms around the twins and laughed. "Happy birthday morons!"

George's smile went wide. "Best-"

Fred grinned. "-Prank-"

"Ever!" They said together as they jumped into the small party.

Angelina and Alicia put birthday hats on their boyfriends, giving them each a kiss. The twins were loud and full of life as they dug into their cake.

He made up the idea for the party in the middle of the night. Percy figured since the twins spent all year making people laugh, they deserved a little something to cheer them up as well! Everyone was on board almost immediately.

The twins and Lee Jordan quickly began to talk in hushed tones while Harry and Ron sat next to them listening in. Percy sat away from the rest, he smiled watching his friends laugh and have fun with each other.

"Having fun?"

Percy looked back and saw Hermione standing before him. The girl looked like she was trying not to laugh.

"I'm all right." He responded a little sadly. The whole scene just gave him another reminder of his past life.

Hermione sat down beside him leaving no gap between the two. "So can I expect the same treatment for my birthday?"

Percy chuckled. "Sure. Where do you want to go? Atlantis?

She blinked in shock. "Atlantis is real?!"

Percy nodded. "After everything you know, is it even a question?"

"Have you been there?!" Hermione asked with awe.

"Yeah, my dad actually rules the city...you know, being Poseidon and all?" Percy said with a smirk.

"You have to show me now!" Hermione begged. "Think of all the things we would see!"

Percy suddenly remembered why he couldn't see his father and frowned sadly. "You know, I don't think my dad would take too kindly to a witch seeing the divine world. He might actually kill you, so...sorry, you'll have to take a rain check."

Hermione glared. "Seriously Percy Jackson?! You got my hopes up and everything!"

The party quickly came to close as people soon began to pour into the hall for breakfast. Most gave the party members odd looks wondering what they were doing up so early, but they didn't care enough to ask.

Percy's friends joined him at the Gryffindor table for breakfast. Hermione relentlessly asked Percy questions about Atlantis, the poor demigod did his best to explain over and over again that he'd only ever been there once and that she should really eat something before she fainted.

The morning paper came a little late that day, but when it did arrive, Percy found good news on the cover.

Could Sirius Black be innocent?!

Harry was bombarded by people once more, they hadn't really let up with the questions about Black. But the results of those questions was resting in Percy's hands, and judging by the smile on Harry's face while he answered people's questions, he would've done it again in a heartbeat.

...

Classes for Percy had begun to get...boring, to say the least.

He had already taken up seventh-year books from the library for Runes, Potions, Defense Against the Dark Arts, Arithmancy, and Transfiguration. Honestly, the only class he still had any trouble with was Charms, much to Flitwick's frustration.

For Runes, Percy had gotten permission to make his own rune chains and submit them for extra credit.

Out of the twenty-four chapters in the seventh-year portions, Percy had completed over half. At the rate he was heading, Professor Babbling figured Percy would be done with even NEWT level runes by end of year.

Feeling worried, Babbling had actually gone to Dumbledore for help. The Headmaster had suggested that if Percy felt confident, he could simply take the NEWT exams for Runes and pass out. It was a challenging idea, but both Percy and Babbling looked forward to it.

Potions continued to be stupidly easy for Percy. Snape had even taken his talents into account and begun making Percy do extra for every class just to make sure he wasn't wasting his time. It was kind of sweet, in Snape's own twisted way.

He had already become proficient in making seventh-year potions, and with the Felix Felicis he'd been brewing all year round, Percy was sure to be able to get extra credit if not take the NEWT for that class as well.

Arithmancy was fine, Percy had begun seventh year portions, like one would expect. While he wasn't really excited to pass out of the class, it did become something more and more likely to happen with each lesson.

Percy wasn't a math genius, not by any stretch of the imagination. But he was really good at applying basic math with magic, allowing him to make new spells on the fly. That was most definitely a NEWT level skill and Professor Vector was most certainly interested in having him pass out early, much to Percy's dismay.

Transfiguration was basically a class he attended for fun. It really wasn't all that interesting to him or a challenge. After he discovered that he had been doing magic wrong for all this time, Percy corrected himself. And the results showed.

He became a natural overnight, allowing his imagination and willpower to dictate the transfiguration spells. He was very good and while he still had a lot to learn in terms of theory, his animagus form was sure to bag him an O in the NEWT's.

Of course, McGonagall was insistent he try and pass out this year. If Percy didn't know better, he would say it was almost like every professor wanted him out of the school for some reason...must be his imagination.

Charms was basically his achilles heel. Pun intended.

All joking aside, Flitwick was really concerned for Percy as he'd made very little progress theory wise, even if his practical work was still above the rest.

While he could technically pass without Charms, Flitwick was adamant Percy at least obtain an Exceeds Expectations. Percy found himself hating the class more than life itself.

And then came DADA which was an...odd situation.

Percy had no problem with the theory there. He was born to fight monsters, he could memorize the books in his sleep. And thanks to his skills with creating spells on the fly, his practical section was perfect as well.

But, there was one small thing holding him back. Moody.

Percy had actually approached him with the idea of passing out early and the man and shot him down immediately.

"You aren't ready for what's out there Yankee." The man spat out that slur like it was the 'M' word. "Your confidence will be the death of you."

Percy had honestly no clue what he did to piss the man off, but he really didn't want to find out.

Unfortunately, without a teacher's permission, Percy couldn't pass out. Which meant DADA was the only class he would be taking that he wasn't trying to clear. Well, other than Charms which he wouldn't be able to clear.

That didn't mean he didn't try and learn something extra from the seventh year side. Nothing was going to stop Percy from reading everything he could get his hands on. He may not be a bibliophile like Hermione, but he did love magic!

And that was why for the past few weeks, Percy always found himself so busy. He was either working on one of his side projects, studying, or going out at night in his pegasus form to fly around for a bit. He figured since everyone already knew about it, it seemed pointless not to have a little fun with it.

April 22nd

"75%."

"50%."

"75%!"

"50%!"

Percy huffed. "You want me to invest all of my money and the money I might win as future champion into this business and provide my self designed products as gag toys. That's more than what you put up!"

"Hey! We're splitting our 50%-" George exclaimed

"50-50! We each are only going to get 25%!" Fred finished.

"We can't afford to split 25%!"

"It's inhumane!"

Percy groaned throwing his hands up in defeat. "All right! That's it! I'm done with you two!"

"Fine!" George hollered back.

"Go somewhere else then to sell your shit!" Said Fred.

"See if we care!"

Percy grumbled as the twins continued to glare at him. They kept eye contact for over a minute before Percy spoke. "I want all the profits from my item sales."

"We can't differentiate item sales like that you prig!" Fred argued.

"Then a quarter of our profits must be set aside as funds for research." Came Percy's ultimatum.

"Can we still use it?" George asked, a suspicious look on his face.

"Yes, but if I find you're wasting it, I have the right to revoke privileges."

"That's...reasonable." The twins said as one.

"Deal?" Percy extended his hand.

"Deal!" The twins cried out shaking Percy's hand.

For the next month, Percy's life was perfect. For the first time in his life, Percy had everything he ever wanted. He had friends that respected him and didn't think he was a loser. He had a school that valued him, that wanted him to actually stay with them. He had people who were proud to be his friends, he had teachers who encouraged him to succeed instead of claiming he was nothing more than a dyslexic waste of space. He had a school where for the first time, he truly felt at home.

He was happy. And he spent those days like they were running away from him, which they were. Before he knew it, a month had passed like it was nothing. Percy had been so pre-occupied he didn't even realize the days going by.

...

May 27th

Around dusk, Percy and the other champions found themselves brought towards the Quidditch pitch with Bagman. The group walked down the dark lawn to the Quidditch stadium, turned through a gap in the stands, and walked out onto the field.

"What have they done to it?!" Harry screamed in horror.

The field was no longer smooth and trimmed. It was as if someone had been building long, low walls all over it that twisted and crossed in every direction.

'It's a gods damned maze.' Percy realized.

"Well, what do you think?" Bagman asked cheerfully, completely missing the mood. "Growing pretty nicely aren't they?! Give them a month and Hagrid will have them twenty feet high!"

"It is sad seeing something so amazing...scarred like this." Krum said solemnly.

"Oh, think nothing of it." Bagman chuckled, waving Krum off. "You'll have your field back in no time! This is the location of the third and final task! Care to guess what it will be?"

"A maze." Came Fleur's slightly bored response.

"Correct mademoiselle!" Ludo Bagman beamed down on them all.

"So our final task...after all we've been through...is going to be a maze?" Percy asked with a raised eyebrow.

"If I said yes, would you believe me?"

"No." He admitted.

"Smart man!" Bagman nodded. "Yes you see, the final task will not just be your skill to navigate through a maze, but also the various creatures and challenges inside!"

"Creaturez? Like w'at?" Fleur asked.

"Well, that would be spoiling the surprise." The man chuckled. "But as I understand it, Hagrid will also be providing a few of select animals and such."

"Blast-ended skrewts." Harry whispered like a curse under his breath.

Percy winced. He had the misfortune of helping Harry's class with them once, he'd gone through more shirts that day than he cared to admit. If those things were going to be in the maze...well, Percy really hoped he didn't run into one.

Bagman grinned again. "Now, the champions who are leading on points will have a head start into the maze. Mr. Jackson will enter first, followed by Mr. Potter after five minutes. Mr. Krum will go next, and to end it, Ms. Delacour. You all will have a fighting chance, depending on how well you get through the obstacles."

Bagman nodded at them all before motioning to the castle. "If nobody has any questions, let's head back inside... It's quite chilly out." The group started making their way back inside when Krum tapped Percy on the shoulder.

"Could I haff a vord?" He asked. There was an odd look in his eye as if he were upset about something.

"Yeah man, whatever you want." Percy nodded. He followed Krum out of the stadium and near the forest. Harry turned and noticed Percy and Krum leaving. In a moment of curiosity, he followed.

"So what's this all about?" Percy asked, genuinely curious.

"I vant to know-" Krum said harshly before he softened his tone a bit. "Vhat is there between you and Hermione?"

Percy was boggled. Krum brought him out here for this? "Uh, we're friends..."

Krum seemed conflicted. "She refused to go to the ball viff me. I saw she vent viff you."

Percy felt for the guy, he really did. If anyone knew about a weird love-life, it was Percy. He put a hand on Krum's shoulder. "I don't know why she did that man. I didn't mean to make you upset or anything but that was her call, not mine."

"Do you like her?"

That question caught Percy completely off-guard. "No, we're friends." He said quickly.

Krum looked at him doubtfully. "Are you sure? I hear things..."

Was that really what people thought of them?...it was Hermione. He'd never seen her that way. "She's fourteen. We're friends." He repeated, more forcefully this time.

Krum stared for a second longer before visibly relaxing. "I'm sorry Percy. I probably look like a love sick vool."

"You're fine dude. Really."

Krum looked much happier. "Do you think you could introduce us? Or put in a good vord? I don't vant to look veird or desperate but..."

An odd feeling suddenly came over Percy. It felt as though his stomach had dropped out. Seriously? That was his friend Krum was talking about, not some girl he barely knew. Percy was sure Krum had some less-than-pure intentions with her as well. An image of Hermione and Krum together suddenly popped into his head, nearly made him vomit before making him more angry-

"Percy?" Krum interrupted his spiraling thoughts. "Are you okay? You vent vhite for a moment..."

Percy took a deep breath and realized he'd cut into his palms with his fingernails by accident. Was that even possible with the Achilles Curse?

"I-"

A loud crack rang out from the Forbidden Forest making Percy and Krum turn to the sound.

A lone man popped out from behind a very large oak tree seemingly talking to himself. Percy didn't recognize him at first, but after a moment, he realized it was Barty Crouch.

The man looked as though he'd been traveling for days. Crouch was bleeding from his nose and was very dirty. His normally neat and formal clothes were torn and his hair was disheveled. The man was practically grey with exhaustion.

"That's vone of the judges right?" Krum asked snapping Percy out of his stupor.

Percy nodded slowly. "Yeah he is. That's Barty Crouch." He walked cautiously towards Crouch, a hand held out as if he were a wild animal.

Crouch spoke quickly and without pause. "-and after you're done with that, Weatherby, send an owl to Dumbledore confirming the number of Durmstrang students that will be attending. Do that will you Weatherby? Will you? Will you?! Will-"

The man's eyes bulged. He stood staring at the tree he'd just walked out from, muttering soundlessly at it. Then, he staggered and fell to his knees. Crouch's eyes had begun rolling into the back of his skull, drool oozed from the corners of his mouth.

"Vot is wrong vith him?" Krum asked, alarm apparent in his voice.

"I have no clue..." Percy said in confusion. "I think we should get-"

"DUMBLEDORE!" Crouch screamed as though he were being tortured. He lunged and grabbed a handful of Percy's robes. "I...need...see...Dumbledore."

"Come on then Crouch." Percy tore the man's hands off him. "Let's get you inside."

Barty Crouch's eyes bulged again. "Who...you?"

"It's Percy Jackson. I'm the Hogwarts Champion?" Percy turned to Krum. "Does he really not remember us?"

Krum shrugged. "Ve better take him in."

Krum and Percy each grabbed one of Crouch's arms and carried the man to the doors. "My fault... All my fault! My son! The Dark Lord...stronger! Need...Dum...dore..." Crouch sputtered.

"We got it man. One Dumbledore coming right up." Percy sighed.

"You needn't go far. I am present." Dumbledore announced, standing imposingly with Snape and Harry by his side.

So I had to break up the chapter into two pieces. That was the problem the whole time. F-ing hell... I was trying to solve pacing issues for so long it's not even funny.

Sorry for the wait everyone. The last chapter (if all goes to plan) will be posted on Halloween.

Remember to vote and comment people. I love everyone who's stuck with me this whole time. To call out two awesome one's: @LuisAU86 and @Son_of_Pallas_Athena
Thank you both for your support and encouragement!

Stay safe!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.6K 390 33
Social media at Hogwarts, theres nothing better, execpt maybe night walks, and pranks. ///////// "RON STOP SHOVING YOUR MOUTH WITH CHICKEN" - "Your w...
75.4K 1.1K 30
It has been a week after her death . He doesn't feel anything . He doesn't know whether he could move on or not . She had died even before he could e...
118K 5.9K 58
Percy Jackson hadn't had an easy first year at Hogwarts. He'd been hurt and left alone, but had luckily made many friends throughout the years. He'd...
142K 3.7K 22
This story is about how the seven plus Nico and Thalia learn they are more than the average demigods. They go to a new school for wizards and witches...