My Dream Artificial Intellige...

By RubyFeynix

One day, George received an mysterious email while he was working on his computer. When he opened it, he was... More

--Author Note--
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Special Note Part 1
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Special Note Part 2
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
After The Stream

Chapter 21

1.1K 69 36
By RubyFeynix

-- George POV --

          Currently, Dream and I were chilling in the living room. We just finished streaming together with Nick, so it was the time to enjoy our free time. I sat, cuddled up in my blanket on the couch. I was watching some videos from Youtube on my phone while Dream was watching news from my TV. He told me that he likes to get to know new information everyday, to expand his knowledge. I enjoyed this comfortable silence between us, when we just did our own stuff but were still there side by side to accompany each other.

          I giggled softly when my phone played another video of funny cat compilations. It was so hilarious and adorable at the same time. 

         "Hmn? What is it?" Dream inquired. 

         "Nothing. I am just watching cat compilations." I replied, still giggling a little because of the video. "How about you? Anything interesting today?"

         "Nah. Just a lot of drama here and there and fake facts."

         "Sounds boring." I said while turning my head to Dream's direction. He was still focusing on the news that he watches on the television.

          "Yeah. Today's news is trash. Too much bullcrap." He says while starting changing channels, searching for something that can make him interested enough to watch. I laughed softly and we went back to our own activity.

          I continued watching random youtube videos until there is a certain video that catches my interest. I clicked on it to watch it. It was about a group of teenagers trying to play online toy claw machines.

         Wait... Isn't this the game that Nick talked about some day ago? I remembered Nick telling me and Dream that he plays toy claw machines on an online browser because of the 'Try Not To Get Mad' challenge that he does with his college friends. He told us how frustrating it was to get the prize and how many times he wanted to swore badly and rage-quit. In the end, he succeeded in passing the challenge without doing those things. He said that he was supposed to get a panda doll, but he didn't really hope that he would get the doll since it was probably just a scam website or the doll won't look as good as it seems in the picture. At least he enjoyed doing stupid and silly challenges with his friend, seeing them raging out, screaming out of frustation, and getting punishment because they keep failling at getting the prizes and lost the challenge even though all of them spend money for playing the games.

        I thought Nick was just overreacting when he told us about it but it seemed like he wasn't. It does look hard and frustrating. I chuckled softly seeing the teenager kept screaming and so disappointed whenever they almost got the prizes but failed. It looks like so much fun and the cat doll is really adorable and fluffy. I saw the prizes that they were after, a big fluffy cat toy. If I play this, I'm definitely going to try to get that cat toy. It looks so big and comfy. Too bad this just a scam. Oh the prizes fell down! She got it! The teenager looked so happy and screamed with excitement when they succeeded in getting the prize. I kept watching it until suddenly my phone was buzzing. I opened my Discord and saw that there was a message from DreamTeam group chat. I looked into Dream's direction and he seemed to notice it as well.

sapnap

hey guys

see what I just got

[send a picture]

georgenotfound

panda doll?

wait

is this from the claw game you play?

sapnap

yes it is!

dreamwastaken

I thought you say that it was a scam

sapnap

apparently it wasn't

dude it was really soft

it was a high quality toy

i'm definitely gonna post this in tweet

georgenotfound

wow

flexing huh?

sapnap

if you are salty about it

why don't you try to get it yourself, George?

but I bet for 50 dollar that both of you couldn't even get one of it

especially Dream

since he is a pissbaby

pissbaby gonna raged out and cry

          I laughed at Nick calling Dream 'pissbaby'. It was created because of that time when we played bedwars. I kept getting confused which one was a yellow base and which was a green base. I complained about why it had to be that color since they looked piss-colored on my sight. Sapnap immediately laughed and said that Dream skin looked like piss-colored to me then. Dream can't stop whining and complaining about it throughout the game, acting like a baby. That was how Sapnap started calling him 'pissbaby' whenever he wanted to make Dream mad.

dreamwastaken

oh Nick

you make a big mistake

you will regret challenging me

I am totally gonna win easily

and also

I'm not a pissbaby!

georgenotfound

I'm going to enjoy watching this

dreamwastaken

what?

of course you going to play too, George

you can't just sit and watch there

georgenotfound

yes, I can

but I don't wanna play

I never play this kind of game before

in my entire life

and I don't wanna waste my money for it

if I want the doll I can just buy it

dreamwastaken

dude

you're not fun at all

you will feel more proud and satisfied

if you get it by effort than just buying it

also it will feel more special too

you need to try it

georgenotfound

no

I already told you

I don't wanna waste my money for something stupid and silly

dreamwastaken

come on

just try it, George

don't be such a baby

at least try it once

only one time

georgenotfound

no

and you can't make me

dreamwastaken

of course I can make you

I will pay it for you

from my twitch donation

georgenotfound

don't you dare, Dream

I don't want to play

dreamwastaken

too late

I already send you money to your paypal

now you're gonna play with me :)

          I immediately turned my head to Dream's direction and gave him a glare. He stuck his tongue out, mocking me while grinning, full of victory. I sighed. It always ended up like this.

georgenotfound

oh my god, Dream

why did you do that?

dreamwastaken

because I love you

and want you to be happy :)

georgenotfound

you are such a simp

dreamwastaken

for you <3

sapnap

are you guys done with old married couple fights?

georgenotfound

Nick no!

sapnap

Nick yes!

dreamwastaken

so

how are we gonna do this?

sapnap

I don't know

dreamwastaken

how about we do it on livestream?

George can stream in his twitch

and all of us can just join in

georgenotfound

not a bad idea

sapnap

well it's settled then

can't wait seeing you guys raging out

and lose the bet

in front of the viewers

dreamwastaken

you wish!

I will totally win the bet easily

          "How did I end up in this situation again, I don't know." I sighed.

          "Stop whining already, Georgie." Dream giggled at my reaction. "Just go to your room and start streaming already! I can't wait to make Nick speechless." He declared with confidence. I didn't understand what made him so excited until it clicked me.

           "You're going to hack the machine, aren't you?" I looked at him suspiciously.

           Silence. "Maybe." He gave me a sly smirk.

           "You do!" I gasped. "Dream you can't just hack the game!"

          "I am an AI after all." He shrugged. "Even if I don't hack I still will 100% win it. I know the best way to get it with my 'brain'."

           "Oh my God, I don't want to go to jail just because you are hacking for this stupid game, Dream!"

           "So if you go to jail because I am hacking important stuff, that is okay for you, right?" I didn't notice that Dream is giving me a mischievous smile right now.

           "Yea-wait.." When I realized what I was saying, Dream was already wheezing his ass off. "No! Oh my God, Dream! You can't hack, period! That's not the point I'm saying!"

           "Awww come on. You're no fun!"

           "Dream, no is a no." I glared at him dangerously, but of course that didn't scare or affect him at all.

           "Fine. I will only play for one price. One prize won't hurt anyone, right?"

            I looked at Dream, considering what he just said. I sighed. "Fine. I guess it won't hurt anyone to try the stupid game." He immediately jumped happily with green sparkle around his AI body. "But remember only for one prize, okay? I don't want to make the company bankrupt!"

           "Fine. But you know that I can easily just hacked into government document and changed or erased your crime li-"

          "DREAM, NO! We don't need to go that far! And I never did any crime!" My eyes widened and I started freaking out. "Oh my God. Sometimes I really forget how dangerous you are." I took a deep breath, trying to calm myself down. He giggled softly and seemed so amused with my reaction.

         "Don't you dare laugh for the mess you put in me." I glared at him again.

         "Or what? Are you gonna bite me, kitten. You look too adorable with that pouty face." He chuckled softly as I flushed in embarrassment. He didn't notice my reaction from the pet name, since he continued mumbling about how he would mock Nick for losing the bet. My face was totally red and my heart was beating like crazy. I turned my face so he couldn't see me blushing.

         "You're really an idiot, Dream."

        "Hmm?" He stopped mumbling and looked in my direction. "What do you say, George?"

         "Nothing! I'm going to prepare the livestreaming. You also prepare yourself too. Bye." I said while starting to walk to my room.

         "Kay~ See you later on the stream." He answered while waving his hand and started to prepare for the stream.

~Word Count : 1686~

Thank you guys for +22K readers and +900 votes!!

I can't believe that I almost have 1K votes. I'm so happy! Thanks for reading and liking my book. This means a lot to me.

Sorry for a very long update. I've started going to my college and I experienced a writer block. But I'll make an effort to finish this book for sure. So please be patient for me <3

I made a new series. The idea for this story is from AU that I made myself. Gifted-Wing AU. Sofyzin helped me develop this AU. If you are interested, have a look at the book I worked on with Sofyzin. This series is focused on Skephalo and Dreamnotfound.

Then shoutout to Sofyzin too! Check and read her books. 

Anyways hope you guys enjoy reading it!

Stay healthy, positive and happy! Love you guys <3

🐦

~Ruby Feynix~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

80 1 8
dream wanted to try something new. how bad could it be? - (a/n: everything that's bold was erased) (also, I rushed the ending so just a heads up.) - ...
4.2K 118 14
Dream is transferred from school to school but it always ends up the same. No matter what he does, he gets bullied to the point of moving again; all...
Unseen By Maaiams

Fanfiction

4.1K 212 7
What was meant to be an easy quest in a woodland mansion goes wrong and the encounter with its magical inhabitants leaves Dream cursed so that anyone...
24.3K 669 22
Where Dream needs notes for science, but texts the wrong number without noticing; and george tries to tell him. Eventually, they become friends. -- A...