Amnesia

By MisakaMikoto_Railgun

Wendy Marvell has childhood bestfriends named, Chelia Blendy, Carla and Kobato Kage (own character). When the... More

That Hurts
Abandon
Betrayal
Chelia's Badluck
New Student
Aoba's Magic Power
Wendy's Recovery
Chelia and Carla's Conclusion
Aoba's Birthday Celebration
Wendy is Back
I Need Space
Let's Work Together Wendy
Sky Sisters (In Love)
Betting for Love
She's Not My Girlfriend Yet
You Are My Destiny
Magic Battle Mission in Another Continent
Departure

Rescued from Tragedy

42 2 0
By MisakaMikoto_Railgun

Narrator's POV

The night after Wendy's accident. Kurumi and Kobato tries to search Wendy's body on the road near their school. After an hour of searching, Kurumi smells a familiar scent.

Kurumi: Hey Kobato.
Kobato: Did you see her?
Kurumi: Not yet. But I sense her scent somewhere here. Whoa!
Kobato: Where?
Kurumi: I need to jump here on the lake.
Kobato: What?! (surprised) Ok. Be careful.

After a few moments, Kurumi gets Wendy's body. She touches her pulses.

Kurumi: I guess she's still alive. I can heal her.
Kobato: Heal her now big sister.
Kurumi: Fine. But you have to trust me. (kisses Wendy's lips)
Kobato: (shocked) No! Why did you kiss her?! You stole her first kiss! I should be the one who will do that!
Kurumi: (hits her twin's head)
Kobato: Ouch! (rubs her head)
Kurumi: That's the part of healing magic. We Sky mages must kiss the unconscious person if he or she is in dying state. For now, you should call a cab for us to get to our dorm.
Kobato: Ok. But where would she be staying at?
Kurumi: She'll be staying in my room, since that I don't have roommate yet. And use your manipulating ability on our dorm supervisors including our teachers to continue her study when she recovers.
Kobato: I'm on it.

The cab stops in front of them, then they ride the cab until they reach their dorm. As the two of them walking together with Kurumi carries Wendy in a bridal style, the dorm supervisor came close to them. As the dorm supervisor getting close to them, Kobato casts a shadow spell to manipulate the dorm supervisor's mind.

Kobato: It's not curfew yet right? (manipulating her mind)
Dorm Supervisor: Yes. I just wanted to say Hello to you girls.
Kobato and Kurumi: Bye, have a good evening.

The girls were finally reached Kurumi's room.

Kurumi: (lays Wendy down to the other bed) Ah! Finally! She's a little heavy! I'm so tired.
Kobato: Big sister.
Kurumi: Huh?
Kobato: Can you make this thing that we did a secret?
Kurumi: Ofcourse. If we report that we saw her body and she's still alive, our principal will expel her.
Kobato: That's why we need to hide her and her identity.
Kurumi: How?
Kobato: I have a plan.

The twins discussed the plan for Wendy's identity for a moment.

Kobato: Big sis, I'm heading to my room now. Thanks for healing my Wendy. (smiles happily)
Kurumi: You're welcome. Anything for my twin sister. (smiles and waves)

Kobato enters her room.

Carla: Kobato! Where have you been? I was worried about you.
Kobato: I went to my twin sister's room. Do you have news about Wendy? (pretends that she did not kidnap her crush)
Carla: Well, according to the guards out there, they still searching for Wendy's body if she's alive.
Kobato: I see. (sad look) You know what Carla, I still can't believe what Chelia did to us. (starts to cry)
Carla: (hugs Kobato) Don't worry about that traitor. We should know where is Wendy right now.
Kobato: Right!

Meantime with Chelia on her room alone.

Chelia: (crying) (hugging Wendy's photo) Wendy, (sniffles) I'm sorry. Sorry if I betray you. And I'm sorry cause I did not protect you. I already knew that this will going to happen. I just saw this in my dreams. I'm your worst bestfriend ever.

Today is the suffering night for all Wendy's friends.

————————————————————————————————————————————————

TO BE CONTINUED -_-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.7K 1.2K 15
An accident in Fairy Tail's potion room *cough* Natsu's fault *cough* turns Lucy and Natsu into children. Master has assigned the rest of Team Natsu...
2.6K 129 147
[PLEASE READ ALL OF THE CHAPTERS AND LOVE STORIES IN CHRONOLOGICAL ORDER (no skipping anything)] This collection features imaginative love stories ce...
1.4K 9 37
#1 at Chendy as of September 20, 2023 (Sequel Out Now) (Sequel Fairy Tail (Fanfic) | Family) #1 in nawen as of February 12 2023 thank you for 1k re...
81.2K 1.8K 20
You are a fire mage with unusual fire magic. You make the fire take shape and smell and taste like different things. (For example you can make a fire...