Bring It On, Valdez (Leo Vald...

Por Glitchy-chan

THIS IS AN AU GUYS Leo x Reader ey this story is kinda shit but you guys seem to like it so iM PROUD OF IT... M谩s

Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
AUTHOR'S NOTE, IMPORTANT!
Bonus Chapter 1/2
Chapter 8.
Bonus Chapter 2/2
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Long Ass Author's Note STILL IMPORTANT!
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Valentine's Day Bonus
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25.
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27.
Chapter 28.
Chapter 29.
Chapter 30.
Author's Note, Bros
Chapter 31.
Chapter 32.
OOPS ANOTHER AUTHOR'S NOTE
Chapter 33.
Chapter 34.
Chapter 35.
Chapter 36.
Author's Note
Chapter 37.
Quick Author's Note
Chapter 38.
Chapter 39.
Author's Note
Chapter 40.
Help?
Chapter 41.
Author's Note
Chapter 42.
Chapter 43.
Chapter 44.
Author's Note
Chaper 45.
Chapter 46.
Author's Note
Chapter 47.
Author's Note.
Notice
NOTICE
Chapter 48
Chapter 49.
Note.
Chapter 50!
Note.
The End.
Viruses.
GUYS
Great
WHEE!
NOTICE
etc.
GASP
Chapter 53 (SURPRISE!)
QUESTION!
POLL
New.
IMPORTANT. IMPORTANT.
ABOUT TCMP
TCMP
lol im alive

Chapter 14.

4.2K 147 98
Por Glitchy-chan

Your Point of View:

Oh, no.
Scythian Dracanae.

"Weapons out!" Nico commands, taking out his Stygian iron sword. You press the (favorite color) gem on your bracelet, causing the trinket to turn into your trusty (weapon of choice). Leo takes out his hammer as he stands slightly in front of you, showing protectiveness.
Jake pulled a pencil out of his pocket, flipping it in the air as it turns into a whip with a celestial bronze coated tip. The whip's crack caused the Dracanae to lift their spears defensively, hissing challengingly.

Nico was the first to strike.

He let out a small grunt of effort as he swung his sword into an unsuspecting Dracanae, the snake woman turning into gold powder with a hiss-like shriek. The other 4 looked to their fallen sister in shock, then back to you four in rage.

One of them lunged at Nico, him quickly parrying the blow from her spear. Jake flung and wrapped his whip around another's spear, making her pull him forward. Leo swung his hammer around skillfully, trying to keep a close range of you.

You looked at the last Dracanae as she snarled, striking at you with her spear. You quickly blocked it with your (weapon of choice), striking at her tail-like legs, trying to immobilize her. She noticed this, and quickly began striking in open spots in your shoulders. One side of her spear grazed your shoulder, leaving a thin slash. You hissed in pain as blood dripped down your side.

"(Y/N)!" Leo yelled, still trying to beat the Dracanae in front of him. Jake was hanging by the ankles in the air, being held up by another snake woman, as Nico tried to get him down, having already beaten his own opponent.

"I'm fine!" You yelled back, quickly dodging another blow towards your head.

Your arm stung like hell, but you ignored it as you slashed at the snake woman. Your (weapon of choice) got a blow on her right arm, rendering it useless. She shrieked in pain, blood pouring out of the wound as she used her leg-tail-thingies to wind around your torso, lifting you in the air as you wiggled around helplessly, and throwing you into one of the alley's brick walls.

Your head made contact with cement, radiating a pain that spread through your skull. You let out a cry of pain that caught your companion's ears, as they finally defeated their own opponents.

"(Y/N)! NO!" You heard Leo yell, as your vision started to fade. You heard another deafening screech and then felt something warm trickle down your head.

"(Y/N), stay awake, you hear me? Stay awake!" Someone yelled. Everything was too blurry and foggy in both sound and vision to discern.

You felt something square shove into your mouth. You swallowed it, not caring what it was.

Then, everything went black.

Seguir leyendo

Tambi茅n te gustar谩n

174K 6.7K 21
I do not own Rick Riordan's characters. This story is a High School AU. Characters might be slightly out of character. Since they are normal people i...
10.7K 100 17
I only own the storyline. EVERYTHING ELSE BELONGS TO THE ORIGINAL OWNERS. happy reading and pls don't sue me.
196K 3.7K 21
These are HOO and Reader one shots! I own nothing because I don't any of the characters and I certainly don't own you. I will do any request...
9.2K 237 11
These characters DO NOT BELONG TO ME!! These characters belong To Rick Riordan. This Fanfic is around 11+ so any young readers please leave unless yo...