The one.

By MilijanaWinchester

Came to America with only one dream, to become someone and something. To be remebered one way or another, doi... More

Is this love?
Unfinished business.
First Destination: Rome.
Episodes from Liberty city
Reality is often not what it seems
Weeding day massacre.
Three leaf clover.
Street sweeper.
Jamaican heat.

New chapter in life.

114 3 0
By MilijanaWinchester

Mila's POV

Never been on a boat before, surprisingly I'm taking it quite well and- wait OMG NO WAY! Doing the nasty? Come on people have mercy keep your pants up at least for an hour! *Rolls eyes* Where did I put my phone, I could swear I had it in my pocket 5 minutes ago.Oh! There it is! *Picks it up* I wonder when we're arriving, I'm tired of all this traveling, I hope it's worth- *DISEMBARKING!*

5 minutes later...

Ah well I better call Roman, I have a lot of luggage, and I'm tired...
*Dialling Roman..*
Roman! What's up! Listen I have arrived, just disembarked from the ship, wanted to let u know, If you could send me a cab or come pick me up.

-Sure Mila, no problem! I will come with my cousin, be there in 10 minutes!

Okay, great! See you then.

10 minutes later..

M: Ah, Roman, so good finally seeing you after a long time. *Hugs* Oh and this is...?

R: Oh that's my cousin, Niko, he came here recently.

M: Nice to meet you Niko, I'm Mila Romanov. *Shake hands*

N: Nice to meet you too Mila, it's a lovely name. *smiles *

M: Ah thank you, yours isn't bad either. *Winks*

N:*Laughs* Thanks! We should get going, I can see you're tired.

M: Oh I'm dead honestly, I think I could sleep for days.

*Gets into the car and Niko starts driving*

*Thinking to self*
Oh wow, he's hotter than I expected, and the way he's driving makes him 5 times hotter!
OMG am I really simping over a guy I met 5 minutes ago? Damn Mila chill you thirsty af!
*Snaps out of it to Roman talking about Vlad*

M: Roman? Are you talking about Vlad Glebov? That Russian idiot who thinks everyone should bow before him? What did he do now? Tell me!

R: N-no it's not like that Mila, you see we should forget-

M: Enough! There's no forgetting that ugly face anyways. But you gotta tell me what did he do now?

R: Mila it's okay, calm down you just got here, besides he's dangerous man, we could get ourselves in danger!

M: Stop whining Roman! I'm not afraid of some fat Russian mob. Did you already forget our roots, yours, mine?! We're Serbian dammit, we're used to worse! Am I right Niko?

N: I totally agree with Mila, it feels almost like she's related to me and not you Roman *laughs*

R: Oh just you laugh Niko, I'm serious let's just mind our own business and-

N: That's it Roman, this conversation is over, let Mila do her thing.

R: Fine..

Sometime later...

R: We're here, this will be your apartment, Niko's just down the street. If you need anything just call.

*Roman leaves*

N: Well you want me to show you the apartment or?

-It's okay, I'll survive *laugs*

N: *smiles and looks away* Okay then, I gotta go, Dovidjenja!

-Zdravo! *Laugs and gets inside*

The next day..

Oh wow I slept so good, that's a surprise, maybe it's just because I was exhausted, who knows. Should I call Roman or should I go alone... Hmm.... Nah, I'm going alone, knowing Roman he'll get scared and try to convince me to go back.

*Goes outside and starts the car which probably Niko left.*

Taj drkadzija je gotov! He'll regret being born!

5 minutes later in The Comrades bar...

Vlad! Come out you fat fuck! You don't stand a chance, make it easier for yourself.
*Vlad starts running and I go after him hopping into my car and following him*

V: You'll never catch me!

M: Oh I doubt that, look over to your right. *smirks*

V: oh sh-
*Mila starts ramming Vlad's car with hers causing his car to turn over*

M: Told you I doubt that, you were messing with a professional *laughs*

V: Fuck you! My men will come and find you, and you'll be dead!

M: Well obviously not before you. *Laughs and takes out a gun pointing at Vlad's head*

V:No! You can't-
*Mila pulls the trigger and kills Vlad*

Well one less fat mob *smirks and goes back to her car*

I should probably let Niko know about this...
*Dialling Niko..*

Yo Niko! I just freed us from that fat ugly fuck Vlad, we won't be seeing that ugly face anytime soon! *Starts laughing*

-You did a good thing, I'll call Roman and let him know. *Laughs*

Okay Niko, take care!

-You too

*5 days later....*

*Dialling Roman...*
Roman! It's Mila, what's up?

-*whispering* Mila, I've been kidnapped! I told you that was a bad idea! Now we have a whole gang against us!

Calm down Roman, I'll be there soon.
*Hangs up*

*15 minutes later*

Roman? Roman where are you?

*Loud banging from the trunk*

Oh. Roman!
*Opening the trunk and untying him*

-I told you this was a bad idea! Sometimes you remind me of Niko, you two are stubborn as fuck!

Well what can I say, I don't like being someone's doll, I'm an independent woman! And I won't bow to some fat mob like Vlad was.

-I know, I know but still!

I'm sorry Roman, but someone had to do it.

-Its okay Mila, after all you just saved our lives! Anyways, I'll be going now, Mallorie is probably worried.

*Roman leaves*

*Phone ringing*

-Do you have any idea what you just did?

And this is..?

-You know me, Mila.. You know me very well.

.....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

175K 2.1K 90
The title of the book says everything what this book is about.Requests are open and u can request them by Instagram.It makes it easier for me since t...
2 0 2
The American Dream And The Idea Of Capitalism Is Not The Dream Everyone Wants And Gets Successfully, No Matter If They Like It Or Not. For the mental...
1.8K 105 14
(Discontinued) Moving to Hawkins was not your decision and yet here you were. Stuck being the new kid is awkward for everyone especially when you wou...
11 0 13
Things never went the way he wanted them. Sometimes it worked out, and other times it went horribly wrong. He paid the price when he decided to join...