Aas-e-Ishq (Hope Of Love)

By Nabihaali263

Book 1 of Ishq Series. || Highest ranking: #1 in Cousins on 30 Aug 2020|| || Highest ranking: #1 in spiritual... More

Chapter 1
Aesthetics
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
A Thank you Note
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Ahmer♡Safiya
Hamza♡Zara
Pasban-e-Marasim
Ali♡Ramsha (1)
Talab-e-Ishq
Preview
SPIRITUAL FANFICTION CONTEST
Mahv-e-Hairat
One year!😱
Musawat

Chapter 30 (Epilogue)

18.7K 562 220
By Nabihaali263

Don't want to interrupt in your late update but do read the Author's note at last.

×××××××××××

"...and than they lived happily ever after." Hoor said lovingly to her six years old son, Daniyal, who was interestingly listening to his favorite story.

"She was so strong Maa." He was just young by age, his brain would run at a speed of an adult.

"She was beta... she was..." Hoor lovingly adjusted her three years old daughter who slept half way through the story which she herself demanded.

"Mama? When will I meet my Beauty?" This story was too much for his six year old brain but he was persistent in listening.

"Soon beta. In sha allah. When you will be capable enough to handle her." Hoor said adjusting his duvet on him properly and kissing his forehead which he mirrored just like his father. Unknown to them he already met his Beauty who graciously wrapped everyone around her finger in just two days of her arrival.

He was about to ask another question when Hoor stopped him. "No more questions now. Next time we will continue this. Okay. Shabba khair." Saying she sat till he slept than switching off the lights exited their room.

"So gaye?" Zaydan asked as soon as she entered their bedroom.

"Ji so gaye. Story sunte hue." She said smilingly.

"They are obsessed with the story, aren't they?" Hoor just nodded keeping her head on his chest and closing her eyes tiredly.

Zaydan brushed her hairs with his hands making her smile and fall asleep eventually.

Life was a bliss for them.

×××××××××××

After 17 years...

Hoor was running here and their preparing for an event. It was anniversary of Zaydan's friend. Although she hadn't met them but according to Zaydan they don't have time to decide the theme, only they want extraordinary event in red and black theme.

On their third wedding anniversary Zaydan gifted her, her own event managing company. No matter how much she denied, he was adamant. Their son Daniyal was an year old back than and now a twenty three year old handsome lad. They were blessed with a daughter three years after him.

Zaydan was with her althrough her journey, as promised. Sure their were some ups and downs in their life. But they were pass that phase now.

Coming to present, Zaydan was with her ordering servants around. She was confused. He never accompanied her on any event before. But today he wanted everything perfect. The event was to begin at midnight as it was anniversary.

"Zaydan." She called out to him. "Ap ghar jaye. Bhot time ho raha hai. Hamne hamara bag room me pack kar ke rakha hai. Ap le aiyega. Ham yaha hotel ke room me hi tayar ho jayege." Zaydan nodded at her wiping off her sweat from her forehead. In her mid forties she still had the audacity to take his heart away. And same goes for Hoor.

×××××××××

Entering the mansion Zaydan was welcome with an utter silence. This was a rare case. Very rare case. Last time it happened when Shahana begum passed away after the birth of Anabia. It took atleast a month for them to recover from the shock. 

He entered further inside but still saw no one. Shrugging his shoulder he was about to step towards his room when got startle on Ahmer's voice.

"Aaahhhhhhh...Bhaaaaiiiiii... bachaaaoooooo..." He came running and hid behind Zaydan. Safiya came fuming in anger with a rolling pin in her hand.

"Ahmer mai chodungi nahi apko..." she pounced on him but Zaydan caught her in time.

All the kids came rushing behind her with idiotic grin on their faces seeing them fighting while some of them were smudged with some batter.

"Chachiii. Chachiii. Chachiiii. Chachiii."

"Bua...buaa...buaa..."

All of them cheered for Safiya.

"Beghairton...party badal di." Ahmer peeked from behind of Zaydan.

"Ab kya kiya tumne Ahmer?" Zaydan tiredly asked.

"Bhaaaiiii...inhone...inhone...na...meri saari mehnat mitti me mila di. Mai subah se cupcake banane me lagi hui thi or inhone aakar bacho ke sath cake ke batter se fight start kardi." Safiya's eyes flowed with tears and she hugged Zaydan gaining his sympathy.

"Bhai mai to bas mazak kar raha tha. Mujhe kya pata tha wo cupcake ka batter hai?" Ahmer looked at his wife unbelievingly.

"Ahmer. Maafi maango." And everyone knew their wasn't any room for discussion.

"I am sorry Safii." He said lovingly making everyone to hoot at their personal display of affection.

Zaydan turned towards the kids, only in his eyes cause they were not at all kids anymore who were grinning at him. He saw one was absent from them.

"Daniyal kaha hai?" He asked.

"Daneen? Bhaijan kaha hai?"  Haider's twin sons- Taukir and Tausif asked together and than shot a glare to one another. Daneen was the one who knew Daniyal's whereabouts everytime even though they don't talk anymore.

Azhar's only apple of eyes Daneen opened her mouth to say something but Fajar's only chand ka tukda-Dua beat her to it.

"Bade Baba, mai or Namira-Zunera jaldi chale jaye Badi Maa ke paas?" She asked taking her best friends name who was also twin and daughters of Hamza and Zara.

Zaydan nodded his head smiling at their love for Hoor and they sprinted away hurriedly to get ready.

He than turned towards others.

"Mamujan." Taha-Mirha's eldest son called out to him as soon as he saw Dua going. "Mai lekar chala jaunga wo tino ko." He said and ran outside. Tauqeer and Tausif followed him cause where ever was Namira and Zunera it was compulsary for them to be there. Both the pair of twins were totally sibling goals. And the boys being an year elder than the girls, were extremely possesive about them. They won't let any harm near their sisters except when they use to prank them.

Daneen again tried to say something but Shahmir said loudly. "Sahaan tum mere sath jaongi." He said with authorative tone making her blush. It wasn't hidden from anybody that Ali's son was in love with Ahmer's daughter and was immensly possesive of her. 

Remained seven of them. Anabia of course can't live without her father so she will tag along him. 

Mirha's youngest son Musa and Ahmed's son Yusuf were best friends so obviously they will go together. Yusuf's sister Nilofer will as usual tag along them to irritate Musa of course.

Zaydan looked at Daneen who was on verge of tears. She was Azhar's daughter and the most sensitive among all of them. Daniyal had a soft corner for her. He was the eldest among his cousins while she was youngest. Being youngest she was spoiled by everyone which includes all of them, specially Daniyal. They shared a different bond. She would share every little thing with him while he could just listen her ranting all day long. But since last year Daniyal began to ignore the poor soul making her heart break into million pieces.

"Kya hua gudiya? Ap ro kyu rahi hai?" Zaydan lovingly patted the seventeen year old's head. She was surely seventeen years old but being the youngest in the house have its own perks.

"Meri baat koi nahi sun raha." She cried hiding her face in Zaydan's chest.

"Bolo gudiya mai sun raha hu na. Or kon hai wo jisne meri gudiya ko ignore kiya? We will beat them together." Daneen laughed with her Bade baba. 

"Bhaijan apne room me hai." She whispered in his ear as if it was a secret. Zaydan laughed at her cuteness. He even forgot that he asked for his son's whereabouts listening to his neices and nephews banter. 

But only she knew how she refrained herself on uttering simething unusual to his father. It has been a year now that he has stopped talking to her. She couldn't take it. He was her only best friend, and he snatched away her best friend from her. Despite of him ignoring her she kept tabs on him as before. Thats when she started bonding with Anabia, his sister. And now they were sister goals.

"Acha jii? Apko program me nahi jana aj? Meri gudiya tayar kyu nahi hui abhi tak?" He asked back  whispering, successful in diverting her attention unintentionally.

"Bia chalo hame tayar hona hai!" Exclaiming cutely she held Anabia's hand and went inside. They were best friends even after having the gap of three years between them.

"Ahad. Daniyal se kaho use jaldi jana hai mere sath." Zaydan turned to only left person in the living room and also his only sister's middle son. Ahad, Daniyal and Taha were friendship goals.

×××××××××

Hoor opened the bag to get ready but got surprised to see another dress settled there instead of what she kept there. Confused as hell she dialled Zaydan's number.

"Zaydan ya kiska bag utha laye hai ap? Isme hamara dress hi nahi hai." She exclaimed as soon as he answered the call.

"Relax jaan. Wo apka hi dress hai. Mai laya hu apke liye. Or haa...call me before coming down I want to see you first." She blushed at his words and cut the call immediately. 

What if it has been soo much years since their marriage? Their love bloomed more each passing day and night. She still blushes under his heated gaze. He still feels his heart beating fast whenever she smile at him taking his heart away every time.

Like they said, if it's love it's forever. In their case it was, "If it is love than they will be together till Jannah."

She got ready eagerly and was about to call him when she heard the door opening and he entered in all his glory. He was doing more than fair justice in black suit with red tie and red handkerchief tucked in his pocket with a rose pinned on his collor, looking extremely handsome even in his late fourties.

Same was the case with Zaydan. Like every time since he fell in love with this lady, she once again took his breath away. Exactly like he imagined her claded in red saree. She didn't tied her hijab yet so her hairs were flowing freely. She only wore a bracelet he gifted her as a wedding gift in her wrist.

"You are looking extremely beautiful darling." He cooed at her bringing her closer to himself and making her cheeks to flare with shyness. Circling her he hugged her back to his chest and guided her towards the mirror. Moving her hairs to her one shoulder he tied the new locket in her long slender neck making her gasp with surprise. It was red coloured heart shaped locket matching to her saree.

"Its beautiful." She whispered tracing her fingers on it.

"Not more than you." She just rolled her eyes on his statement.

"Why a sudden gift?" She asked turning around and keeping her hand on his collor.

"Do I need a reason to give my beautiful wife something?" He narrowed his eyes at her making her laugh.

"I think we should skip going downstairs." Zaydan suggested smirking at her.

"Kuch to sharam kare. Bache itne bade ho gaye hai hamare or ap hai ki..." she said faking an angry expression slapping his chest but her red cheeks gave away what she was hiding.

Zaydan laughed out loud. "Kyu? bache bade ho gaye to kya mera Ishq kam ho jayega? Or bacho ko kya pata ke room me kya ho raha hai?" He teasingly wiggled his eyebrow and her jaw dropped with shock at his statement.

"Bas kareeeee..." she screeched slapping on his chest again as he laughed out loud his infamous laugh throwing his head back.

"Okay. Okay. Lets go downstairs." Seeing her angry glare he surrendered himself.

After wrapping her hijab properly  she checked herself in the mirror and turned around only to close her eyes in satisfaction as he took her lips in a kiss leaving her breathless with a shying mess.

×××××××××

Looking like an extreme couple goals they entered the garden. Guests just started to come as the event was scheduled at twelve a.m. Hoor excitedly pulled Zaydan to show the decorations.

"See I kept their fountain...it is giving exquisite look to the event na? I have kept same near the backyard. Come here I will show you one thing...I have been planning to keep it in one of the events but the theme didn't matched but this one did and as I had to plan it by my own choice I decided to keep it..." saying she dragged him towards the entrance. "See here you have to write wishes for the couple. Each one will have to write while entering and stick it here. It is so exciting...isn't it?" Zaydan was just amusingly looking at his wife's excitement.

Nodding his head he let her dragged him towards the table where pen and cards were kept on the round table with two chairs. A rose flower wall was beside it in L-shape where you have to stick the wish card on it.

"Come...make them a wish." She pushed him on the chair and stood beside him peeking in his card to see what he is writing as he immediately hid away his card.

"Let me see na..." she whined like a kid but he was adamant on not showing her. They were behaving like kids in high school when in reality there children were beyond that stage.

Writing something on the card Zaydan stood up and taking the double tape pressed it on one of the rose. Hoor quickly came beside him to look what he had written when suddenly lights went off.

"Ya Allah...ye kya ho gaya? Hamne to sab thik kiya tha...light kaise chali gayi?" She was about to step forward to check the problem when Zaydan held her hand and pulled her closer. Their breath mingled. Hearts skipped a beat.

"Za...zay...zaydan...what are you doing let me go..." she wiggled in his grip but he held her in place.

Suddenly glitter and rose petals began to fall on them like a rain. Hoor looked up astonished, grin plastered on her face slowly. Zaydan's smile grew seeing her enjoying the moment.

Focus light was thrown on them making Hoor flinch with sudden light. Her expression changed to astonishment. She looked at Zaydan confused who only smiled at her.

He gestured her towards the first card he stuck at the rose wall for her to read.

"Together till Jannah...In sha Allah❤"

Hoor looked at him more confused. Zaydan smirked and leaned near her ear, at the exact moment a bell rang in the air indicating that the clock hit Twelve, he whispered...

"Happy 25th Anniversary Love." Hoor's eyes widened and his happiness doubled looking at her big shocked eyes.

This was the reason that he made her so busy from past week in her own event so that she won't remember this.

Their eyes twinkled with tears. They definitely had passed a long journey together. She couldn't hold herself back and hugged him tightly saying thank you with all her heart for accepting her with all her flaws, for bearing her all this years without any complain, for being the best husband anyone could ever asked for.

They pulled away when the oooohhhh's and aaaahhhhh's resonated the air and all the lights were turned on. Zaydan wiped her tear with his thumb before letting her go and turning towards his family who was hooting non stop at their public display of affection.

Daniyal and Anabia pushed the trolley with cake to them and waiters kept it on the table for cutting.

Both of them wished their parents with a hug.

"Mera Bachaa...looking very handsome haaa..." Hoor teased Daniyal wiggling eyebrows.

"Mama I am looking handsome too...ooopps...I mean pretty." Anabia said coming to her mother after hugging her father but realised what she said in the flow and changed her statement immediately making all of them to burst in laughter.

"Do I even have to compliment you sweetheart...you always look beautiful." Hoor hugged her daughter to her chest who immediately snuggled in mother's warmth.

××××××××××

After the dinner, they were just sitting together reminscing the old memories while playing truth and dare. Children were sitting in a group at the backyard near the fountain whereas their grandparents wasn't allowed in the chilled december night and their food was also sent home.

Bottle stopped at Zaydan making everyone excited to have him on edge.

"Bhai...have you beat any boy? As in Bhabi ke liye?" Haider asked in a teasing manner making Hoor blush who expected answer to be in denial but he shocked him saying yes.

"When? I don't remember such thing." Hoor asked him confused.

"Remember it was Ammi's birthday? And I came with a cake when my hand was full of blood?" Hoor nodded her head shuddering at the memory slightly. "That boy who flirted with you in the Uni that day...and you were appreciated by professor..."

"Ha or apko representative banne ke liye bola tha jo apne decline kar diya tha..." Zaydan nodded at Safiya when she cut off his sentence earning a glare from others because Zaydan didn't even glared at her while if they were at her place they would be six feet under.

"That boy had gotten severe beating from me. He must have remembered me till now." Zaydan smiled cheekily at Hoor while she galred at him but eventually couldn't resist his charm. Everyone laughed out loud at the sudden revealation. They didn't knew Zaydan was the jealous type.

"Bhabi apne kabhi kisi ladki ko maaraa hai?" Ali asked making Zara to laugh instantly remembering the farewell incident followed by Zaydan while Hooriya looked away huffing while a blush still adorned her cheeks.

Everyone threw curious glances at them. Zara narrated the story to everyone making them shockingly looked at Hoor.

×××××××××××

Daniyal was leaned on the pillar near the back door seeing all the shenagians his cousins were doing. He was the serious one among all of them but was also the naughtiest. His cousins didn't care about his nature as he was the one who would also have fun with them to no limits whenever in mood.

Lately, he was having strange feelings towards his youngest cousin, Daneen.

He was not a teenager anymore and scolded himself for having such thoughts but no matter how much he tried he couldn't shake off her thoughts. So he began to drift away from her. At first it was hard for him, having her in the same house and constantly nagging him to pay attention to her was also not helping. So he decided what was best for them, he started to live in his penthouse near his office. 

Even though he would come only on weekends but she would always present in his mind. His mind would review her hurt full eyes when he lashed out on her for the first time in his life.

"Bhaijaan! ap bhi aye na hamare sath."

His thoughts broke on the voice of his dushman-e-jaan. He closed his eyes in annoyance, how much he hates when she calls her that word. Glaring at her he left from their towards the fountain.

Daneen's eyes filled with tears but she wiped away immediately sensing disapproving glances of her cousins. They didn't appreciated Daniyal's sudden change in behaviour towards their sister. They just shook their heads knowing she won't listen to any of them in this matter and neither does he.

"And you know what I did? The external professor was so confused when we exchanged seats in exam hall." Tauqir laughed out loud followed by Tausif. Both the twins were laughing so hard that it took a good three minutes for them to control. "He didn't even noticed that we are twins in the crowd of 120 students. And when we came back from toilet, we sat on each others seat. We wore same coloured shirt that day. His expression was so hilarious when he saw us giving papers together at the end." They were laughing like maniacs making others to burst out laughing.

"You both are just so stupid. Now listen to us." Namira slapped his head and began her and Zunera's story. "So it was one time when a boy came to me thinking I am Zunera and told me that the teacher called me. I turned him down sensing the lie obviously. Than he went to her and said the same hoping to trap her but she did the same telling she is not Zunera." She burst out laughing at her own joke. Everyone looked at her so called joke. 

"Ye joke tha?" Ahad asked loudly after a moment of silence. Everyone burst out laughing, not on the joke but on Ahad's statement making Namira red in anger. Tauqir pulled her cheek saying "cute" making her to slap his hand in annoyance, as her cheeks were already red due to anger.

Daneen slipped away from everyone and went towards the fountain. She looked at the constant flow of water wanting it to make her calm. But only she knew how she felt. She missed her best friend.

"Ya Allah." She cried looking in the sky making Daniyal startled with her voice. He was standing at the other side of the fountain and was hidden from her. "Why did you snatched my best friend form me. How would I live now? Anabia is surely the best...but he was my constant. I wanted him to be always with me. How can he just push me away like that only." She sniffed a little wiping away her tears that trailed down her face.

Daniyal couldn't take it anymore. Rounding the fountain he came and stood beside her and engulfed her in a comforting hug taking her by surprise. Daneen resisted first but finally gave in when he didn't have any intention to leave her.

"I hate you." Pulling away she punched his chest with her tiny fist.

"I know. I am sorry. I am so sorry." He whispered kissing her hairs to soothe her.

"Leave. Leave me. You are nothing but selfish. Just leave. Like you do always." She yelled whispering not wanting others to know their banter.

"I am sorry Zul. Please forgive me." He whispered moving away a strand of hair from her face and tucking it behind her ear. Her red nose, teary eyes and puffed cheeks made his heart go crazy.

That moment he promised himself that no matter if he has to die everyday being near her but he won't ever leave her for his own selfish reasons.

"I won't forgive you! You will do this again if I forgive you easily." He laughed mentally at her cuteness not wanting to upset her more.

"I will do whatever you say. Promise. I won't ever leave you." He said cupping her face making her look at him.

The world ceased. Hearbeats hastened. Breath hitched. She wasn't the one to feel like this in his presence. It was the first time she felt something like this. And she loved it, whatever it was.

××××××××××××

"Daneen kaha chali gayi?" Shahmir asked looking here and there.

"Abhi to yahi thi. Pata nahi kaha gayi?" Taha was also curious.

"Yahi kahi hogi, kaha jayegi?" Sahaan calmed them and they stood up to find their beloved cousin.

"Ssshhhhh." They were about to move forward when Ahad shushed them pointing towards certain direction.

They stood their shocked and mouth touching to floor seeing their eldest and youngest cousin in compromising position. Daneen and Daniyal were oblivious of their cousins ogling at them.

"Yaaarr...they look so cute together." Anabia said with heart eyes.

"Shadi ki tayari karni start kare?" It was Ahad who was looking at Anabia mirroring her expression but his intention was not at all to ask about his best friend rather about his best friend's sister.

"Abey dhakkan. She is only seventeen. And Daniyal is twenty three." Taha slapped his brother's head.

"So what? Just six years gap." Zunera said with a duh expression.

"Kya ho raha hai yaha?" They startled at Haider's voice. Their faces paled. They didn't knew what will be their reaction on the live movie going on.

"Haaawwwwww". Hamza screeched like a girl.

"Ye kab hua?" Ali was as usual confused.

"Iski itni himmat." Azhar kept his hand on his opened mouth. Not in anger but in surprise.

"Ye kis tarah ki harkat kar raha hai?" Zaydan whispered in anger.

"Ap jaisi harkat bhai. Apne bhi to..." Ahmer turned towards his elder brother but stopped as soon as he saw his murderious glare.

"Andar chalo sab. Or unhe pata na chale ke hamne unhe dekha hai. Lets have some fun." Zaydan said rubbing his hands together.

"They look so cute together." Hoor said with dreamy eyes.

"Jaan...control..." Zaydan whispered in her ears.

××××××××××××

They were back to Haveli, when Daniyal and Daneen were called in the living room by all the elders. Other kids were retired to bed.

Daneen literally crawled to the living room, it was almost Fajar time and tiredness was taking troll on her.

She didn't even noticed that she was alone summoned with Daniyal. On the other hand Daniyal was confused.

"Ye kya harkat ho rahi hai hamare pit piche?" Zaydan asked with authority. Daniyal startled at his loud voice.

"Pit piche? Pit piche nahi bhai...naak ke niche..." Zaydan shot a look to Ahmer making him abruptly stop.

"Kya hua Abbu? Ap kya keh rahe hai?" Daniyal asked bewildered.

"Dekho zara apne bete ko...dimag asman par hai or inhe pata hi nahi inhone kya kiya." He turned towards Hoor who was getting red second by second, not because of anger but because of controlling her laughter at her husband's acting.

"Abbu hua kya hai? Mujhe sachme nahi pata?" Daniyal was again ignored by them.

"Or Daneen tum?" Daneen was in half sleep when flinched at her father's voice.

"Mai??? Mai kya Abbu?" She asked startled.

"Tumhari himmat kaise hui meri beti ko haat lagane ki?" Azhar turned towards Daniyal glaring hardly at him. Daniyal gulped audibly. He was screwed. It was the same thing which he was afraid of. They saw them near the fountain!

"Yahi tarbiyat di hai hamne apko Daniyal?" His mother never calls him by his full name. He closed his eyes in utter regret of letting his emotions rule his heart.

"Maa...aisi baat nahi hai..." 

"To kaisi baat hai? You are not a kid anymore! You are twenty three." Ahmer showed twenty three with both the hands, right hand indicating three while left two.

"He is twenty three not thirtytwo." Ali slapped his head at his stupidity and Ahmer got confused in his fingers.

"Acha hai busy ho gaya. Back to the topic." Haider mumbled first part but his tone turned strict at Daniyal.

"Mama...maine kuch nahi kiya..." Daneen was on the verge of crying. She had an idea about what they are taking this seriously, which is very unusual for them.

Her mother Azra was on verge of spilling beans if not Azhar held her hand before she could say anything.

Daneen looked down hiding her tears. 

"Mai pooch raha hu himmat kaise hui meri beti ko hath lagane ki?" Azhar shouted making him flinch.

"Pyar karta hu apki beti se. Or mujhe himmat ki zarurat nahi hai apni hone wali biwi ko hath lagane ke liye." Daniyal shouted back making everyone stand up abruptly. Azhar and Daniyal was eye to eye and none of them was backing down.

It all happened in a fraction of second. They didn't knew what took them to do this. Daneen was staring at him with wide eyes and mouth agaped while his eyes conveyed surprise.

Everyone except the two of them burst out laughing.

"Wooowwww...that was awesome...I thought it will take sometime time but..." Fajar left her sentence in middle and burst out laughing again.

"Yaha ho kya raha hai?" Daniyal asked frustrated. Daneen's sleep was far away now.

"Yaaar...uska expression dekhna tha...'Pyar karta hu apki beti se'." Hamza mimicked his nephew still  laughing ignoeing both of them leisurely.

After they sobered up a little and settled down Zaydan started looking at his son.

"Was this the reason you left the house?" The atmosphere turned serious in a second.

"Yes." Daniyal said looking away.

"Look at me when I am talking to you. Ahhh." Zaydan said dangerously slow but earned a slap by his wife.

"Bas kare...kyu dara rahe hai mere bete ko..." saying she got up and went towards her son. Kissing his forehead pulling his head down she beamed at him.

"I am proud of you beta...but it would be better if you would have told us the reason behind your actions." She caressed his face lovingly.

"I wanted to Maa...believe me I wanted to...but I was waiting for right time." He was calming under his mother's fragrance.

"Mai nahi dunga apni beti tujhe." Azhar said huffing a little looking away. "Tune mujhe bhi nahi bataya."

"Deni to apko padegi chachu...apki love story me maine apki madat ki thi. Ab apki baari." Daniyal said smugly as his other chachu's straightened their collors proud of teacing him their way of black mailing.

"Lekin serioisly...you guys sometimes acts as younger than us." Daniyal shook his head at his elders making them snicker.

"We are not that old." Ahmer said, proud of his successful plan.

"Yes. You are not that old just in late fourties. Right?" Daniyal asked sarcastically.

"Kamine...bado se zaban ladayega." He earned a cusion from Ali because they didn't have any comeback after all he was their upbringing.

Everyone laughed at them when Hoor noticed Daneen still standing rooted at her place.

"Beta...no one is pressurizing you. Okay! We will be happy with whatever decision you take. Just keep in mind that I will love to have you as my Bahu." She said lovingly patting her head. 

"Take your time beta. Its quiet late. Go and take your sleep. Think about it tomorrow with fresh mind." Azra came by her side and took her shaking form to her room.

One by one gents retired to their room where as ladies didn't have any intention to. 

"Yaaar Hooorrrr...come na...I can't even sleep..." after twenty minutes or so, a very frustrated Zaydan came and picked Hoor in his arms in bridal style making everyone hoot.

"Ohoooo...bhai still loves you like before..." Fajar hooted at her as Hoor his her face in his chest.

"I also love you like before but it didn't seem to be a thing for you." Another voice came from behind Fajar making her startle and blush at her husband's angry voice. "Come with me or I swear I won't talk to you." Ibrahim whispered in her ears from behind.

"Jao bhai...warna ye yahi na start ho jaye." Mirha teased her smirking at her condition.

Rest of them retired after that tiredness finally taking troll on them.

××××××××××

"You are becoming shameless with growing age." Hoor slapped his chest when he put her down on their bed.

"I don't regret it a bit." He winked at her pecking her forehead.

"Your son is going to get married. In sha allah soon. And look at you." She narrowed her eyes at him.

"So what? Does that mean I am not allowed to show love to my sweetheart." He whispered as he hugged her back to his chest wrapping his arms around her waist.

She just snuggled in his warm embrace sighing satisfactorily.

Life is a bed of roses. Sure, roses contains thorns too, but they knew the mere thorns doesn't define their life. They had a huge amount of ups and downs in their lives but their trust in the Almighty and their strong bond of love overpowered every other thing.

××××××××××

"Hayeeee Maamaaaaa...sir dard kar raha hai..." Anabia came literally crawling tiredly and kept her head on her mother's shoulder.

"Abhi thik ho jayega sir dard. Hoor isko kal raat ki daastaan sunao." Mirha said feeding her a morsel of her breakfast.

"Kya hua kal? Haye Ammi apko to apni beti ka khayal hi nahi hain dekhe phuppo ktne pyar se khila rahi hai." Anabia asked tiredly and changed her side to lay on Mirha but Hoor ignored her overdramatic daughter.

"Tumhari best friend or tumhare bhai...dono ko roast kar diya hamne." Ramsha started telling her last night's incident.

"Haaawwww...ye dono to chupe rustam nikle...mai abhi sabko jagati hu." Exclaiming cutely she ran down the hallway making Hoor to shake her head at her daughter.

"Utho. Utho. Utho. Breaking news. Breaking news. Breaking news." She opened the door with a thud and only than she realised it was guest room where Mirha's sons: Taha, Ahad & Musa were staying.

"Uthoooooooo..." she screeched in Ahad's ear because he was the only one near to her. He woke up startled. 

"Bomb...bomb...bomb..." he started  yelling making others to open their eyes tiredly and Anabia slapped his head bringing him out of the dreamland.

"Dhakkan." She mumbled and grinned like an idiot.

"Tum Dhakkan." Ahad mumbled afyer gaining some senses.

"Nahi tum..." She was cut off by Taha's frustrated voice.

"Kya masla hai yaar...subah subah kyu sir par sawar ho?" 

"Areee agar ap khabar sunege na to apka bhi yahi reaction rahega." Anabia exclaimed happily and jumped on bed between them.

"Bhaijan or Daneen..." and she narrated them last night's incident.

Their expressions changed from confused to happy within seconds.

Exclaiming happily Taha and Musa ran out of the room to meet Daniyal whereas Ahad remained behind with Anabia still processing her words.

Anabia cleared her throat gaining his attention. The atmosphere suddenly became awkward for them.

"Uhhh...mai chalti hu." Mumbling she stood up on bed itself but her legs got tangled in the blanket and she fell with a thud beside Ahad. She was shock with a sudden jerk and remained stoic for a second but her cheeks immediately tainted pink realising Ahad's intense gaze on her.

Ahad's heartbeat increased. She was looking so beautiful in her sleep attire. Her hairs all over the places blocking his view of her pretty face. Involuntarily his hand raised up and moved the hairs behind her ear.

Anabia's eyes widened and breath hitched having him so close to her. 

They broke out of the riverie when their cousins ran pass the corridoor screaming happily. Taha and Musa had done their job.

Pushing him away from her with a straight face she straightened herself and got up carefully this time. Avoiding his piercing gaze she ran to her room. Pressing her back to the door she calmed her ragged breaths and fast beating heart.

Ahad Saad Mirza will surely be the death of her one day!

×××××××××××

Daneen was in dilemma since last night, but caught up on her sleep till afternoon shaking away the thoughts. She couldn't believe that she was suppose to marry her Bhaijan. She just couldn't wrap her head around the things.

The person who always was your mentor and idol wants to be your better half. How can she accept that? And how can she deny everyone? Remembering their faces from last night she could clearly tell how much happy they were by this relation.

Everytime she thought of denying, their happy faces would cross her mind. Although they won't do anything if she denied, but was she this heartless?

Shaking away the thoughts she got up from her bed and got ready for the day.

Wearing a blush pink printed kurta and trousers she came out and started blow drying her hairs.

After applying lip balm and kajal, she checked herself in mirror satisfied with the look. She wanted to leave the room, but couldn't gather courage to face everyone.

A knock startled her followed by the sound of door opening.

Her eyes widened at the person standing in her room. He locked the door and welcomed himself in her room. His nerves!

"A...Ap kya kar rahe hai yaha?" She said fidgeting with her fingers.

"I wanted to talk to you." He took a deep breath looking away from her glowing face controlling himself and answering her.

"But I don't want to talk to you! You may leave." He was shocked seeing her fierce self.

"Why?"

"Cause I don't wanna marry you." His breath hitched at her answer.

"Reason?" He barely whispered.

"You are selfish arrogant jerk. I don't want to be with a person who can ignore me for straight one year and than claim to love me! If you again thought after marriage that I am not worth your love you will again leave me!" She said while glaring daggers at him. Not having any reaction from him she continued,  "I will say yes. Only for our family's happiness because I am not selfish like you." Letting him process everything she said and stormed out of the room leaving him to regret over his past actions. She was hurt beyond repair.

××××××××××

Author's note:

Assalamualaikum.

Sorry...sorry...sorry. please don't even think of beating me cause than who will write a sequel*smirks* (peeking from blanket cause that is how much cold it is here.)

I know ending is not so pleasing, but than what is a sequel for🤔

On a serious note please forgive me for the late update cause that is how much time it took for planning everything.

And which couple do you want to see in sequel first? Do comment here.

What do you think about epilogue?

Hope you enjoyed.

Bonus chapter is on the way but as usual it may take time.

How was the story?

Should I participate in Wattpad Awards 2020? Will all of you help me through it?

Do comment your thoughts about the story overall.

Love,
Nabiha.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 59.2K 50
Collection of traditional love stories. محفل میں باربار انہی پر نظر گئی ہم نے بچائی لاکھ مگر پھر ادھر گئی 💫Short stories of traditional Pakistani w...
991K 45.3K 104
Short stories collection where love and characters lives.... join various couples and families in their journey called life... where they will learn...
8.6K 191 14
MC is guy.. Got reincarnated with system. With said system he now she is able to summon and customize her future shinobi's . That same system gives...
431K 26.8K 56
#1 in #muslim 12 Aug, 2021 #4 in #islam 29 May, 2021 #7 in #Allah 4 May, 2021 #8 in spiritual 15,16,17 September 2016 Thanks for stoppi...