Bad Boy? ||TaeKook||

By BunTeaHunter

Jungkook was still just a new student, but he already got the title as the "Bad Boy" of the school due to his... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
FIN

8

10.6K 536 486
By BunTeaHunter

TAEHYUNG POV

I'm back in the cafe, drinking my usual hot choco. I had a late night talk with Jimin about his project with Yoongi hyung and all he did was cry about how dumb he was for proposing it like that, but also felt proud he managed to actually ask him.

While I was enjoying my drink, I see someone approach my table and took a sit in front of me. I was about to look up to see their face, but they suddenly asked.

"So where's that cute bunny boy your dumbass heart fell for, Mr. Heartthrob?"

I choked on my drink and started pounding my chest to try to regain my breathing.

I immediately gave the person a hard glare, but all they gave me is a cheeky and teasing smile on their stupid handsome face.

It's one of my other close friends and they happened to be the owner of the cafe Jimin and I frequently hang out in.

Kim Seokjin, the hyung with bad humor and his lame dad jokes. I swear Jimin and him could have the same blood since they're both incredibly annoying and loves gossips. I always doubt it when they said they're not related.

"Who told you?"
"Who do you think told me?"
"That little failure of a Kirby character!"

Jin hyung just shrugged nonchalantly at my anger and grabbed my hot choco. He had the audacity to drink the entire thing before setting it down and looked at me expectantly. I quirked an eyebrow at him questioningly.

"What?"
"Spill the tea si-"

I cut him off immediately and waved him off in a 'shoo-ing' motion.
"No, go back to your place and be a responsible cafe owner"

He gave me a look and I know I'll get scolded. Seeing the way he furrowed his brows and widen his eyes. He's about ready to rap his anger at me.

"YAH!"

Here we go...

"Listen here, you undercooked rooster fucker nut"

Ok.... wow.. I'm sure he and Jimin-

"No, Jimin and I are not siblings. He would wish he was related to me and have my amazing blood"

He can also read my mind like Jimin, but he said they're not related... in a really weird way, but go off I guess.

"Going back to me scolding your ungrateful ass! You know how much I worked hard for this cafe and at the same time raise both you and Jimin-"

I tried to cut him off with some facts
"You didn't raise-"

But he pointed his finger at me, challenging me to try to talk back to him, I wanted to live so I shut my mouth and he continued on with his rant.

"I'm just being a worried parent here since you're always rejecting all the students there and add Jimin being a damn thot over this meow meow with daddy hands!"

He started being aggressive with his hand gestures and I'm starting to get worried for my face being a victim to those hands.

"Also seeing you being popular cause of your looks, which I understand cause you got it from me-"

Again, you're not my parent

"But it still didn't help your single ass to think about actually trying to date someone! Jimin is just adding more to my stress cause all he talks about are his nasty kinks I didn't ask for!"

While hyung kept rambling about Jimin and his weird taste in kinks. I heard the cafe's bell ring signaling that someone has entered.

I wanted to tell Jin hyung that there's a customer, so he could leave, but when I saw who it is. My eyeballs almost fell out of my sockets.

OMG JUNGKOOK?!???!!

Jin hyung stopped his rambling when he saw my bewildered face. Before I could stop him, he immediately whipped his head so fast it could've break. I wish it did break, so Jungkook would be saved from this hyung.

He looked at me with wide eyes and I pleaded him to not do anything.

I signaled him a 'please don't go there and embarrass me in front of my possible husband' face, but that poor excuse of a parent hyung signaled back with a 'I'm gonna go there and embarrass you in front of your possible husband' face.

He stood up and marched down to Jungkook, who noticed him advancing towards his direction and tilted his head cutely in confusion.

Jin hyung just stood there.. observing Jungkook's face. The little bunny just stared back at him with his big sparkly eyes.

Hyung just looked behind him to stare at me and that's when the youngest noticed my presence. He looked back at Jungkook again.

"... you could do better"
"HYUNG!"
"Shush child! I wasn't talking to you!"

Are you serious?!

"The hell?! What happened to the conversation we just had?"

Suddenly Jin hyung squeezed Jungkook in his arms and boy... I would be lying that it didn't made me feel jealous seeing that.

"I am protecting this baby from you! He should only experience only the good things in life!"

He looked at Jungkook in the eye and said with a serious tone.

"You are my son from now on"

Oh my god, this hyung..

"That sounded really creepy and threatening. Don't scare him away!"

Doe eyes looked at me with such a puzzled look. I would be cooing at him if I wasn't so embarrassed of my hyung.

"I'm sorry.. uhm.. you're..?"
"Your future father-in-law, Kim Seokjin~! You can call me Jinnie hyung, baby"

I approached the two and pulled Jungkook away from hyung and gave him a side hug protectively without thinking.

"Stop it, hyung. Your approaches are too aggressive and fast for Jungkook. Let him breathe"

Jin hyung just scoffed and rolled his eyes at me.

"He's your hyung? It's nice to meet you then! I'm Min Jungkook" he bowed respectfully and gave him a polite smile.

Jin hyung immediately returned his smile with a fond one and wow.. the duality.

Is this a Jungkook thing?

"I also want to say that.. you're really handsome, Jinnie hyung"

I see the oldest look at him with heart eyes and cover his mouth. That's when I knew I have to take Jungkook away from him or else he'll be suffocated from Jin hyung's hug.

"We have to go now, Jin hyung! Classes will start soon, Bye!"

While I was dragging Jungkook out of the store, he waved Jin hyung good bye.

"You better marry that boy or I will cut your dick off!"

Today's already gonna be an exhausting day... I can feel it.

But it's fine if I have this cutie here under my arm protectively close to my side. I tried to surpass my smile the whole walk to school cause I feel happy he's with me.

••••••• ••••• •••••••

"Marry me, huh?"

I can hear the teasing tone in his voice and I want to crawl into a hole to die.

I swear Jin hyung will get killed by me someday

"Hahaha... d-don't listen to that hyung much. He always say such nonsense to not only embarrass me, but also himself"

Jungkook chuckles at this and suddenly wrapped my waist with his arm. I almost flinched at the contact, but soon felt like thanking the universe for this moment.

"He seems like a fun hyung to be with though! He gives off this comforting aura that it made me trust him easily"

I smiled hearing that from Jungkook. The oldest may seem like a bully and would tease you a lot, but he's a really kind-hearted hyung and would prioritize your health and safety.

It's good for Jungkook and Jin hyung to meet. More good people to influence and take care of this little baby.

"By the way, Jungkook. Do you have morning classes next week?"

Jungkook pulled out his phone with his free hand to check his schedule. He still didn't let go of my waist... well I also didn't release him from my hold, so we're basically glued to each other.

"It's only one class, so I might leave earlier than usual"

I nodded at this

"I have two classes, so we might not be able to walk to your house together"
"Oh I see.."

He sounded disappointed there a bit, but I didn't dwell on it since he soon started talking.

"I can send you the address to my house, or do you want Yoongi hyung to take you there instead?"

Oh right. I almost forgot they live together

"Wouldn't your hyung stay in the house?"

I hope so cause I don't know what will happen to me if I ended being alone with you.

"He won't actually"

....... great

"He had to pick up someone from Busan and he'll get scolded if he refuses. Technically doesn't have a choice there"

Busan?

"Why did he take longer than usual in Busan? He didn't arrive in the first day of class.. especially when you were a new student"

I did think it was strange for Yoongi hyung to not arrive with his little brother.

"He told Hobi hyung to take care of me while he's gone. He had to do some business back in our home town. You'll find out soon anyway"

I just hummed and we continued walking down the hallway. We were laughing and being playful with eachother (still close together) until someone approached us.

It was one of my classmates, we weren't technically close to be honest. He's more of an acquaintance to me. We stopped walking since he stood in our way.

"Taehyung hey!" he greeted with a smile

I greet back with a slight nod

He glanced at Jungkook beside me and I can already feel him judging with the way he looks at the boy up and down in a mocking way.

What's up with this guy?

"Gosh, Taehyung! I didn't believe it when I heard you're hanging out with someone like him"

I can tell that Jungkook is getting uncomfortable when he suddenly removes himself from me and took some tiny steps, distancing himself away from me a bit.

I wanted to pull him back to me, but this dude started talking again and I really want shove him away for making Jungkook feel uneasy.

"What? Don't be so sensitive about it. You were the one that started being a weirdo and punching people to have this bad boy image. It's honestly cliche"

I gritted my teeth and glared at that guy. He noticed my angry look and started chuckling a bit.

"Relax! He's not worth such a reaction from you. Hang out at our table, Tae. We're way more fun to be with than this one"

He was about to push Jungkook away, but I grabbed his wrist. He was a shock at my action since I wasn't the type to really get physical.

I stared down at him and deepened my voice. Giving him a warning tone.

"Don't touch him"

Jungkook widened his eyes and looked at me a bit shock. The guy just scoffed and snapped his hand back from me.

"What's your deal?"
"My deal? You're the one being an asshole to Jungkook. I should be the one asking you that"

That fucker just rolled his eyes like I'm the one who's in the wrong.

"You're overreacting"
"And you're a fucking douchebag"
"Oh fuck off, you-"

He was about to shove me, but someone suddenly grabbed his collar and shoved him to the lockers. He let out a gasp and looked at his attacker.

It was Jungkook...

.. and he looks mad...

"You can try to touch me, but don't even lay a finger on my hyung"

The dude tried to break free from his grasp, but Jungkook had a strong grip on his collar. He started cursing and was about to punch him on the face, but Jungkook was quick enough to use one his hands and pin them to the lockers.

"You got one thing right in the rumors. Yoongi hyung influenced me a lot... so I know how to fight back when people really try me. Good thing the majority are actually smart enough to really do anything, but you're one big idiot"

I was shock on how Jungkook is acting. I always see him being his bubbly cute self, but nothing like this.

But.... I didn't mind. He was just protecting me.

I ignored my pounding heart and tried to fix the situation at hand. I need to calm him down before anything bad happens... so I called his name.

"Jungkook"

My breath hitched when he turned to look at me.... wow

I took a deep breath and softened my features. I approached him and gave his shoulder a squeeze, signaling him to let go.

He did, but not before giving him a warning.

"Don't ever approach us again, waste your oxygen somewhere else. You are not worth our time"

I also spoke out and gave the guy a glare.

"Rethink your life choices and reflect on your dumb action, or else you'll end up embarrassing yourself like today"

He immediately scrambled to his feet and pathetically runs away from us. I heard Jungkook sigh sadly and I see him looking down at his feet.

"I'm sorry, hyung"

I didn't say anything, but I pulled his arm so he could be engulfed in my embrace. His face resting on my shoulders and I took the opportunity to caress his hair.

"You are not at fault for other people's actions and thoughts"
"But-"

I pulled him even closer by encircling his tiny waist with my arms. I let out a satisfied sigh and nuzzled my head on his hair.

"It's their choice to think that way of you, but you know yourself better than anyone. Don't feel ashamed on how someone else sees you"

I feel the butterflies in my stomach when Jungkook hugged me back by wrapping his arms around my neck.

"You know... I always have Yoongi hyung beside me to help me with these people. I felt lonely when he's not here... I didn't like fighting alone, even if I am capable by myself. I prefer being with someone.. to feel reassured"

He whispered softly. I then took the chance to smell his hair and could purr at how good his scent is. I softly drew circles on his back with my finger and closed my eyes to feel his warmth more.

"Don't worry... you have me now"

*******•*****•*******
Author-nim:
It got serious there for a bit but we got some Taekook moment, so it's all good~ Jin finally appeared and seemed to be in love with our Jungkook. The day they do the project will be coming soon <3

I have a new book idea and I hope you ended up liking it just as much as you like this one 💜

Thank you all for reading 💛

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.2K 287 35
Taking requests! Updating once a week (hopefully) Will do any C4/CamBoy!
13.7K 509 38
Kim Taehyung is a cold CEO and mafia boss. He is also known as play boy who doesn't believe in love and thinks that love makes people weak. He is des...
75.8K 2.3K 15
One shots about Lee Pace :)