¹𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓 | π–»π—Œπ–½ [βœ“]

By elychaa

βπ–£π—ˆ π—’π—ˆπ—Ž π—€π—Žπ—’π—Œ 𝗁𝖺𝗏𝖾 𝖺 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗀 π–Ώπ—ˆπ—‹ 𝖻𝖾𝖿𝗋𝗂𝖾𝗇𝖽𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖾𝗇𝖾𝗆𝗒?❞ She was just s... More

[01] light
[02] why
[03] train
[04] answer
[05] capability
[06] mafia
[07] fate
[08] calm
[09] storm
[10] cannibalism
[12] letter
[13] end

[11] port

9.3K 474 299
By elychaa

Everybody was now back, the previous vehicle used was abandoned and they were now using a truck of some sort with everyone occupying the back of it.

After Yosano and Ranpo dealt with the false criminal, the former treated Tanizaki who was wounded by Kouyou's ability.

And even after everything that they did, Kunikida still had this crestfallen look on his face. Atsushi knew while the others didn't, but it would be about time for them to know what happened when they were chasing around the false criminal.

"There's only one thing we can do..." Ranpo said, his eyes landing on a certain (h/c)-haired girl knowing that she would agree with him despite having no blood on her hands, up to that day at least.

"Attack Port Mafia," most of them agreed with what the detective proposed, that was their last resort after all.

Only two people were against, and just like what Ranpo expected, (y/n) wasn't one of them.

"I got a message that we shouldn't attack them, shouldn't we follow what the President said?" Atsushi asked.

The white-haired boy was wracking his brain about what they can do without having to attack Port Mafia, 'Isn't there anything we can do?'

"How about you, Kunikida?" Ranpo turned to the blonde man who had been quiet the whole time.

"We have our orders. The president wants to keep our city safe and stable," Kunikida said. Well, (y/n) expected that. The blonde man was the temporary president after all, and what Fukuzawa says he'd most likely follow.

"Well then, do you intend to find the gifted?"

"No! If I attempt that then more innocent people will die..." he was on the verge of something and (y/n) didn't know whether it was insanity or crying, "...like that little girl,"

'Oh... so that's what happened,' (y/n) thought to herself.

"You're the most virtuous person of the agency, that's why we tried to break you a little," the detective then opened the doors and with that, they went their separate ways...well, they actually had (y/n) teleport them to where they wanted to be and luckily, thanks to Kyoka being at the Port Mafia HQ earlier, she can teleport there whenever she wanted to, but she could only teleport to one spot.

The first batch was Yosano and Kenji, Tanizaki and Ranpo, and lastly, Kyoka whom (y/n) decided to go with.

All of them already had plans up their sleeves and (y/n) knew that choosing to stick with Kyoka was the best choice.

(y/n) considered herself somewhat smart but not as smart as Ranpo that's why the choice to go with him was scratched since the detective told her his plan and apparently he had Poe help him out.

Going with Tanizaki, Kenji, and Yosano would be a no-brainer but- oh, who was (y/n) kidding? The girl just wanted to stay with Kyoka just 'cause she has the need to protect her despite knowing that she was the weaker one between them and with that said, (y/n) followed Kyoka.

(y/n) had to give it to the blue-haired girl for still knowing shortcuts to the HQ, the two of them made it safely inside a specific closet room without being noticed or being scratched.

As soon as they arrived, Kyoka placed a yellow rabbit plushie in the middle of the room. It was beyond (y/n) as to why the ones outside didn't notice the younger girl.

Now all they had to do was wait, and wait they did. Luckily, it didn't even take hours for someone familiar to enter the room.

"A doll?" the blonde stared at the rabbit placed on the floor.

Too bad that curiosity killed the cat.

Kyoka summoned Demon snow and within a second, Higuchi was brought inside the room, her body was up against Demon snow while a sword was pressed against her neck.

(y/n) hissed, that looked like it was going to hurt. But (y/n) was lucky that Kyoka promised her that there would be no murder happening...unless it was necessary.

"Move and you're dead, give me the password to the underground room where the boss is," Kyoka glared at Higuchi who was facing the mirror while (y/n) had their walkie talkie near her ear, the radio being at the lowest volume as she didn't want to interrupt Kyoka.

Higuchi tried her best to look like she wasn't bothered, but alas, her fear-stricken face betrayed her. "I heard that you joined the agency and stopped being an assassin, the last part seems false,"

(y/n) of course, heard what the blonde said and for some reason, she was the one who was offended, "Hey! Kyoka has been nothing but a delight," she stuck her tongue out to the woman, at that point you could tell who was more mature between the two, setting aside their height and age.

"Eh? Aren't you the brat from the alleyway?"

"What if I am? This could've been avoided if you didn't delete your precious boss' face everywhere," (y/n) huffed, this goose chase could've ended if it weren't for Chuuya knowing her ability

-

"I'm sorry, what?" Higuchi looked at the orange-haired executive

"Delete the President's face everywhere and anywhere, once they find a picture of him we're done for," Chuuya explained, once again, to everyone who was in the room, and all of them seemed shocked.

They knew the abilities of everyone in the agency and they also knew that Kyoka was the only one they recruited lately.

Or were they wrong?

"That waste of bandages just showed up after one of my missions and he had a girl with him... the girl has the ability to teleport and that mackerel had one of my pictures dangling from his coat pockets so I assume the girl needs to at least see someone or a place before she has the chance to teleport,"

"Well then, do what he says, make sure that there is no trace of the president anywhere, got it?" with Kouyou's command, everybody exited the room, the agents heading to their computer room which had unlimited access to any site

-

"And to think that you were just an errand girl,"

"I mean I am, but that isn't important right now!" (y/n) huffed thinking that the blonde was stalling for time

Kyoka walked to where Higuchi was while the older girl returned to listening to the walkie talkie, wanting to see if anyone needed her assistance.

"I don't kill without a purpose, with that said, if you don't tell me that passcode right now I will make sure that you won't be able to fire a gun again," the girl then took out a knife from god knows where

"I was already prepared for that the moment I took on this job," Higuchi already had her eyes closed, her head was held up high as she waited for the impact of the sword to clash with her neck

"What a shame," Kyoka walked towards the blonde, the knife was still in her hand.

Higuchi waited and waited, but when she opened her eyes, she saw that a huge hole was on the floor thanks to none other than Akutagawa.

"Kyoka!" said girl only held up a hand signaling that she didn't want any help at that moment and (y/n) being understanding, only walked back to the corner she was earlier at.

Demon snow released its grip on Higuchi, the blonde felt relieved at that moment, but she still stood by what she said, she was ready to die for the Mafia.

"Akutagawa-senpai!" The blonde exclaimed.

The black-haired man that was Gin's brother replied, "Go inform the higher-ups of the intruder," the blonde then nodded at his command.

(y/n), out of the corner of her eyes, saw Higuchi standing up to leave.

"Bye! Just know that we'll be able to escape even if you tell them that we're here," (y/n) waved off the blonde who was already out of the room.

The girl's ears were set on the radio she held while her eyes watched out for the battle between Akutagawa and Kyoka, it looked like the latter was winning at that point until Akutagawa managed to capture Demon snow with his own ability.

'What was it called again?' (y/n) thought to herself, thinking of the times both Atsushi and Kyoka told her tales about the feud between the Agency and the Mafia.

When (y/n) focused her sight back at the fight happening below her, she saw that Demon Snow escaped and was now behind Akutagawa who took his eyes off the girl he was talking to.

Since Akutagawa's attention was diverted, he didn't notice Kyoka taking out a knife behind him, or at least that was what (y/n) thought.

"Goodbye," Kyoka muttered her knife already pointing towards Akutagawa

(y/n) waited for the girl to stab him, but it didn't happen.

Instead of being stabbed, Akutagawa managed to hold the knife that was pointed at him, his ability was wrapped around his hand which was why his hand avoided bleeding and being slashed.

With Rashomon, Akutagawa managed to break the steel knife. Kyoka looked at him with a surprised face before she jumped back avoiding the man.

Considering the fact that (y/n) had her ears focused on the radio and that she had bad hearing, she didn't hear anything they were saying, but whatever Akutagawa was saying was more than long.

"Kyoka, I'm proud of you," the man told her. Now, for some reason, that was the only thing that reached her ears, she was happy that despite almost killing each other, Akutagawa still had the decency to tell the younger girl that he was proud of her.

"Senpai, you need to retreat, for now. The lemon runway's coming," Higuchi's voice said.

(y/n) sensed that Kyoka wanted to retreat as well, and that's what she exactly did. Teleporting to Kyoka's side, (y/n) bowed down to Akutagawa, "Thank you for your time," and with that, they were back to the agency's office.

One might think why (y/n) decided to thank Akutagawa despite almost killing Kyoka, well, it was because he told the girl he was proud of her.

With the two finally back at the office, they had the chance to cool down from the high that they were feeling. It was the first time (y/n)'s adrenaline pumped through her body not because of mandatory gym class.

She placed the radio on one of the tables and got out of the office leaving a confused Kyoka, it didn't take minutes for her to come back though.

The (h/c)-haired girl came back with a plastic bag filled with food and whatnot, "Dig in, we haven't had any food since morning," she was right, time flew by and they didn't even notice that it was already sunset and that they haven't had any healthy meal that day.

Kyoka let out a small thank you before grabbing a packaged onigiri from the bag.

The older of the two was about to get one as well, but was interrupted with Yosano talking to her through the radio and in the background was someone talking...whoever they were sounded like they were insane.

"(y/n) are you there?" Yosano asked

"Yes,"

"Great, if you could just teleport here and help us that would be great,"

(y/n) activated her ability and found herself suddenly crouching along with the trio, the same voice she heard from the radio was still talking about lemon bombs.

"Oh hey (y/n)-chan!" Kenji greeted her, "nice to see you again Kenji-kun," she replied teleporting him back to the agency.

When she returned for Yosano and Tanizaki, they were running away from the building and out of the corner of (y/n)'s eyes, she saw lemons falling from the ceiling.

Before the lemons got to touch the floor, the three were already back at the agency office.

━━━

(y/n) left the four at the agency in hopes that they wouldn't be attacked by the Mafia.

The only reason that the girl went back to the agency dorms was because she felt disgusted with herself... like literally, being constantly on the move and frequently using her ability made her slightly icky.

She promised herself that she would be back as soon as possible and that's what she almost did, almost since she was sure she spent almost twenty minutes in the bathroom just standing there and letting the water cascade down her body.

Getting out of the bathroom, she went straight to the closet where the clothes she was given were put away. For almost a week, her clothes remained the same combination; a skirt that reached to her knee along with a long-sleeve button-up, it almost looked like what Yosano wore but the difference was that (y/n) didn't wear a tie.

Putting on her clothes she received a call from none other than the bandaged man who missed all the action that day.

"(y/n)-chan!" Dazai greeted as if he didn't just go through surgery because he was shot.

"Uh, good afternoon Dazai-san, is there anything I can do"' the girl replied while buttoning up her long sleeve top.

"Yep! That's why I actually called you, apparently the president separated ways with Lucy-san,"

"Huh? I... I'll be with him, thank you for telling me Dazai-san," the man on the other line bid his goodbye and ended the call.

As soon as (y/n) finally had her clothes on, she took everything she needed which consisted of her two phones.

The sight that laid before (y/n) was something she found surprising, Fukuzawa was laid on the floor with a scalpel on his neck, and just across him was a long-haired man with black hair

The president of Port Mafia.

(y/n) could only glare at the man who was surely the culprit with what happened to Fukuzawa.

Before she managed to teleport the white-haired man out of wherever they were, a calico cat appeared and shone.

The girl's reaction time betrayed her as she didn't have the time to teleport the man in front of him to the office, instead, she opted to protecting him when the building they were in collapsed

Looks like I'm going to die, hahaha yolo I guess

The girl had her eyes closed as she tried to protect Fukuzawa, she didn't know why she did it despite having a smaller stature compared to the man, but looks like she still managed to.

Everything happened in a flash that (y/n) didn't even know how she managed to help Fukuzawa, heck she didn't even know how she survived!

A man wearing a hat and had one eye covered by his hair was in the place where the cat was.

"You two are a pain in the ass," the man sighed as he eyed both Mori and Fukuzawa who was magically stable again despite having a scalpel on his neck

"Natsume-sensei!" the two men simultaneously exclaimed not expecting for the man to just show up

(y/n) noticed that the agency's president was up, the man only raised his hand to tell her that he was fine.

"Can't you let an old man enjoy his retirement?"

(y/n) saw debris moving, she was surprised but nonetheless helped whoever was under it.

"Natsume-sensei where are you?" Katai asked while being assisted by (y/n).

"Ah, young katai..." Natsume trailed off but then his eyes landed on the girl helping Katai "... and you must be Ayako's little sister,"

"Excuse me, what?" The girl asked, surely she was the one he was talking about considering that she was the only girl there.

"Ah sorry, I meant (s/n),"

Note: (s/n)=sister's name

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

312K 11.1K 28
πš†πšŠπšπšŽπš› πš’πšœ πš‹πš˜πšπš‘ πšπš›πšŠπšŒπšŽπšπšžπš• πšŠπš—πš πš™πš˜πš πšŽπš›πšπšžπš•, 𝚊 πšπš˜πš›πšŒπšŽ πšπš‘πšŠπš πšŒπšŠπš— πšπš’πšŸπšŽ πš‹πš’πš›πšπš‘ 𝚝𝚘 πš—πšŽπš  πš•πš’πšπšŽ πšŠπš—πš 𝚝𝚊...
83.3K 2K 14
[!Completed!] You, (Y/n) were just living your life inside your little cozy room when people interrupted the peace. You got dragged to who knows wher...
43.9K 1.2K 13
[please read] You are a 21-year-old woman. Dumped by your (now) ex boyfriend, you have nowhere else to stay but your car. You work at a small cafΓ© s...