Elizabeth Monroe | Friends Fa...

By HisKoala2003

Elizabeth Monroe (Audrey Landers) is a Singer,Actress and sometimes dancer for certain roles.She is an old fr... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103

40

1K 10 0
By HisKoala2003

-February 1st 1997-

I am at my apartment reading scripts when my phone rings.I pick up the phone and answer it to hear my agent Carlos on the other end.

(Carlos:Hey Liz.

Elizabeth:Hey Carlos.Whats up?.

Carlos:I have a few gigs for you...But they come with a catch.

Elizabeth:Okay Carlos you know by now you can be foreward with me.

Carlos:You will be gone from home till March 25th.

Elizabeth:Okay um I'll call you later.

Carlos:Okay.)

I finish up my phone call with Carlos and I sigh.Maybe a month and a half away from home will do me good...With all this stuff that's been happening.

-February 2nd 1997-

Yesterday I called Carlos back and I told him I'd take the gigs...Now I have to tell my friends...I walk into Central Perk and I see everyone.

Everyone:Hey Liz.

Elizabeth:Hey guys.

Phoebe:What are you up to?.

Elizabeth:I actually have just been offered 2 gigs.

Joey:Then why do you look sad?.

Elizabeth:Well I'll be gone away from home for almost 2 months...

Everyone:What?.

Elizabeth:Look these are big roles.I will be appearing in 2 movies as a character in this time frame.I will be leaving tommorow.

-March 27th 1997-

I got back 2 days ago and I was updated on everything that happened while I was gone.Currently I am hanging out with Chandler,Phoebe and Ross at Rachel and Monica's apartment as Monica enters.

Monica:Hello people who do not live here.

Everyone:Hi.Hello.

Elizabeth:Hey Mon.

Monica:I gave you a key for emergencies.

Phoebe:We were out of Doritos.

Ross:Hey how'd the date go with Mr. Millionaire?.

Chandler:Mr.Millionaire new from Snooty Playthings.Third wife sold separately.

Monica:He's great.I mean we have such a good time together.He's so funny and so sweet and I'm not attracted to him at all.

Ross:Still?!.

Monica:No!.It's driving me crazy.I mean every other way he's like the perfect guy he has everything.Plus He actually has everything.

Chandler:Life sized Imperial Storm Troopers from Sharper Image?.

Monica:Two.

Chandler:Wow!.Can Joey and I put them on and fight?.

Joey enters the apartment dancing and singing.

Joey:Oh mommie,oh daddie,I am a big old baddie!.Oh mommie,oh daddie,I am a big old baddie!.

Joey dances around the dinner table and leaves and i chuckle.

Ross:I guess he musta gotten the part in that play.

Monica,Phoebe:Oh.

Chandler:Yeah either that or Gloria Estefan was right eventually the rhythm is going to get you.

I laugh at Chandler's comment and he smiles at me.

*****************************************

At Chandler and Joey's apartment Joey is telling me and Chandler about Kate his costar.

Joet:I hate this woman!.I hate her!.She told everyone in the company about that info-mercial and now they all keep asking me to open their drinks.Okay and whenever I can't do it they're all like,like laughing at me.

Ross:"Entering".Hello.

Elizabeth,Chandler,Joey:Hey!.

Ross:So Rachel called.Wants to see me. Going over in a minute.

Joey:Wow what,what do you think she wants?.

Ross:Well maybe the crazy fog has lifted and she realises that life without me.... a-sucks.

Chandler:It's possible.You are very loveable I'd miss you if I broke up with you.

Ross glares at Chandler.

Chandler:I was just trying to be supportive.

Ross:Then be supportive like a guy.

Chandler:"In a deep voice".If I broke up with you I'd miss you.

I laugh at Chandler and I put my hand over my mouth to stop and Ross glares at me.

*****************************************

At Central Perk all of except for Rachel and Ross are here talking to Pete.

Phoebe:So you're like a zillionaire?.

Pete smiles and nods at Phoebe.

Chandler:And you're our age.You're our age.

Phoebe:Y'know what you should like you should buy a state and then just name it after yourself.

Pete:What like Pete Dakota?.

Elizabeth:"Laughing".Yeah or,or,or Mississ-Pete.

Joey:Oh,oh I got it.Pete-Chicago.

Chandler:That's not a state Joe.

Joey:Oh and Mississ-Pete is?.

Pete:I got to go so ah I'll see you guys later.

Everyone:Okay.

Chandler:You're our age!.

Pete:"To Monica".So ah we on for tomorrow?.

Monica:Absolutely!.

Pete goes to kiss her but she stops him and rubs his head.

Monica:Now get out of here you!.

Pete leaves and Monica turns to us.

Monica:Okay I'm running out of places I can touch him.Look is there something wrong with me?.I mean why am I only attracted to guys where there's no future?. Either they're too old or they're too young and then there's Pete who's,who's crazy about me and who's absolutely perfect for me and there's like zip going on!.I mean seriously does it sound like something's wrong with me?!.

Phoebe:Yeah kinda.

*****************************************

At Chandler and Joey's Me and Chandler are each sitting in one of the black chairs and he turns to face the one I'm in.

Chandler:I don't think this town is big enough for both of us to relax in."Blows on his hand".Draw!.

We each quickly pull the lever to raise our foot rests as Joey enters the apartment.

Chandler,Elizabeth:We weren't doing anything.

Joey starts angrily throwing his stuff down.

Chandler:Uh-oh what did she do now?.

Joey:Just because she went to Yale drama she thinks she's like the greatest actress since,since sliced bread!.

Chandler:Ah Sliced Bread a wonderful Lady MacBeth.

Joey:God I just I hate her!.I hate her! With her...Oh I'm so talented. and Oh I'm so pretty and Oh I smell so good.

Elizabeth:I think somebody has a crush on somebody.

Joey:Hey Elizabeth can we please stay focused on my problem here?!.Y'know?.

Chandler:She's talking about you.You big, big freak.

Joey:Oh...Oh.Oh you're out of your mind.

Chandler:Hey you have nothing but talk about her for the last 48 hours!.If you were in a school yard you'd be pulling her pigtails and pushing her down now!.

Joey:Oh yeah?!.Then how come I keep thinking about her in all these sexual scenarios and stuff huh?!.

I give Joey the are you serious look.

*****************************************

At Monica and Rachel's Monica is in the kitchen chopping vegetables as Me,Chandler and Phoebe are sitting in the living room.

Phoebe:"To Chandler".Hey!.

Chandler looks up startled.

Phoebe:Why isn't it Spiderman?.Y'know like Goldman,Silverman...

Chandler:Cause it's,it's not his last name.

Phoebe:It isn't?.

Chandler:No it's not like,like Phil Spiderman.He's a spider man.Y'know like ah like Goldman is a last name but there's no Gold Man.

Phoebe:Oh okay.There should be Gold Man!

Rachel:"Entering".Hey!.

Monica:Hey Rach how was work?.

Rachel:Oh great.Although I did sit down where there wasn't a chair.

Monica:By the way Ross dropped by a box of your stuff.

Rachel:Oh well I guess I had that one coming.I'm just gonna throw it out it's probably just a bunch of shampoo and..."Opens the box and stops".

Monica:Something wrong?.

Rachel:"Takes a T-shirt out of the box and holds it to her chest and take a deep breath".No.Nothing."Smiles and goes into her room".

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

135K 4.4K 35
"Isabella, that's a beautiful name, what does it mean?" "Joey, aren't you Italian?" "Yeah, so?" "Joey, her name is Italian. It means beautiful." ...
1K 25 15
It's 2025. Hi, I'm Emma Geller-Green. My dear, Auntie Monica let me live in her old apartment. Don't tell her, but it's totally revamped now. I live...
282K 3.6K 119
This is the story of Tabitha Ella Sanderson Geller adopted sister of Ross and Monica Geller.
10.8K 140 25
F.R.I.E.N.D.S The next generation. Joey is finally married with a kid on the way. But what he doesn't know is a certain teenage girl who is 16 shows...