Regina | discontinued

By aajaene

❝ Be careful with what you say Consigliere, this 'princess' has a dagger in her boot and knows how to use it... More

Regina
characters and aesthetics
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
tattoos!
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
forty
forty one
forty two
for the haters.
forty three
forty four
forty five
forty six
forty eight
forty nine
fifty
fifty one
fifty two
fifty three
fifty four
fifty five
fifty six
fifty seven
fifty eight
fifty nine
sixty
sixty one
sixty two
sixty three
sixty four
sixty five
sixty six
sixty seven

forty seven

31.2K 954 1.5K
By aajaene

Athenas birthday outfit on the top right :)

ATHENAS POV.

I woke up to Hades nudging my hand with his cold nose.

Where ever I am, it's way more comfortable than the bay window.

Opening my eyes, I found myself in my room.

Giovanni must've brought me in here last night cause I don't remember leaving the library.

Pushing Hades nose away lightly, I felt around the bed for my phone. Feeling it under my pillow, I brought it in front of my face, turning it on.

6:47
Monday, April 27

power rangers¡
74 messages.

planet
6 messages

pretty boy
2 messages

bellz
1 message

silas santi✌︎
4 messages

Oh shit, I'm 17.

Technically your not 17 until 11:34.

Is there any way to fire you for a day?

Nope your stuck with me.

Ugh.

Hades jumped on my bed and licked my face before running out of the open door and down the stairs, barking when he made it to the bottom.

I guess I'm supposed to follow him?

Pulling the warm duvet off me, I slowly sat up, pulling fuzzy socks on my feet before making my way downstairs.

Hades was waiting for me at the bottom of the steps and when I got down there he lead me to the kitchen.

Sometimes I forget how smart my dog is.

Pushing open the wooden doors, I see all four of my brothers in the kitchen. The twins sat at island, Gio was glaring at the table top and Elias was reading a book.

I could never have the dedication he has to read all these books everyday, even if I am a reader.

Go off Eli.

I looked across the kitchen where Adriano and Demitri were, Demi was on the phone leaning on the counter and Adriano was cooking.

Hades went up to him and nudged his leg, Adri looked down and smiled, grabbing a piece of bacon and holding it till Hades gently took it from his hand, walking away as he chewed.

Aweee

Seeing as none of them noticed my presence, I casually walked past them to the coffee maker. Grabbing a cup from the cabinet, I held it in my hands as I turned around to face them, leaning on the counter. I was met with four pairs of hazel eyes staring straight at me.

"Good Morning."

I didn't get a response. Instead, I was brought into Adriano's chest as he hugged me tightly.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY BABY!"

I think I've just gone deaf. Hugging him back, I mumbled a thank you into his chest.

He held me for a minute before releasing his hold and rushing back to the stove. "Our breakfast!"

We all laughed at his panic, he stuck his tongue out in return.

I turned around to make my coffee, walking to the fridge for my vanilla creamer and taking a seat at the table.

Stirring in the creamer I looked up at the twins, who both stared at me with wide smiles. "What?"

"Your getting old Sorellina." Giovanni joked, the glare he had on previously was gone from his features.

"Yeah next thing we know you'll be 21." Eli mused, closing his book and placing it in front of him.

"Lord forbid." Gio muttered

"Oh shut up." I rolled my eyes before taking a sip of my cup of heaven.

"They're right Thena." Demitri- who was now off the phone- slid his phone back in his pocket. "Soon enough you'll be an oldie."

Amusement flashed in his identical hazel eyes and a faint smile appeared on his lips.

He did not just say I'm gonna be an oldie.

"Demitri." He hummed. "Your literally 26, if anyone's an oldie it's you."

He rolled his eyes before hearing his phone ring from his pocket. Looking down at his screen he sighed, "My job never ends."

He walked over and kissed my head before nodding to the boys in goodbye. "Happy Birthday Oldie, I'll see you guys later."

Demitri walked out the kitchen, answering his phone as he went.

I brought my attention over to Adriano who was placing scrambled eggs and bacon on four plates. "You know, usually I make breakfast."

Skillfully carrying all four plates over to the island, he placed them down and ruffled my hair. "It's your birthday Tesoro, Ill take over the cooking for today." (Sweetheart)

I smiled at that as he sat down and looked at us, "Well come on! You turtles act like you don't have to be at school by 7:30."

I was in my room, freshly showered, looking through the hung and folded clothes that filled my large closet.

What should I wear?

Something different than usual.

Huh?

Wear something other than the default 'big shirt and jeans' look.

Okay..

My eyes raked through the clothes landing on a black crop top with a red dragon printed on it.

This is cute.

Luckily the weathers good today.

Grabbing the shirt, a black jean skirt, and a double belt, I pulled my undergarments on first then the outfit. Walking over to the shelf I have in here I grabbed my Vanilla and Lavender lotion, rubbing it into my skin thoroughly before making my way out of my closet to the large mirror in my bed room.

Looking over my outfit, I pulled my shirt down to cover my slightly exposed stomach and smoothed out my skirt.

Maybe I should change..

Why would you do that?

I don't know how I feel about wearing this.

You look great.

I don't think I do. Looking at my figure in the mirror I uncomfortably shifted my weight from one foot to another.

I was about to walk back in my closet and change before a calming feeling came onto me. Closing my eyes I took a deep breath in and held it.

"You look beautiful my little goddess."

Jerking my eyes open I looked in the mirror, "Mom?"

I looked at my reflection, finding my frantic expression in the mirror. Get it together, I exhaled, dragging my hands down my face.

Calm down Athena, it was just a memory.

Looking at myself one last time, I turned away and walked into my bathroom. Pulling my hair into a mid ponytail, I left a few front pieces out and swiped some mascara onto my long lashes.

I might as well try on my appearance today.

Stepping back into my bedroom, I grabbed my low top all black vans, my bag, and my phone before heading downstairs.

Hearing voices in the distance, I walked into the living room to find the twins sitting on the couch. Sitting myself down near the arm, I quickly pulled on my shoes and stood up again, checking and replying to the other's messages.

"Ready guys?" Looking up from my phone I saw the twins staring at me.

"Your wearing a skirt."

"I'm aware."

"Are you sick?"

I sighed and shook my head, "No I'm not sick, just dressing a bit differently today. Now come on, it's 7:10 and it takes us 15 minutes to get to school."

I started walking to the garage, eventually hearing the two pairs of footsteps behind me.

Pushing the door open, I almost hit Adriano on my way in. I was about to apologize but before I could he grabbed my hand and led me to the front of the garage.

"What are you doing Adri?"

"You'll see." Giovanni whispered from behind me.

Abruptly stopping, Adriano let go of my hand and pulled me in front of him.

I saw Dad standing to the left side with a smile on his face.

"Dad? Where were you?"

"I just had to pick something up." He shrugged.

I let my confusion show on my face as he stepped aside, revealing a new edition to the Ferrari family car collection.

More specifically, a black and gold Lamborghini Aventador.

Holy shit.

THIRD PERSON POV.

Nicolo smiled at her reaction,

Once Athena had seen the vehicle, she walked up and stood in front of it. Gawking at her dream car.

Truth be told, Nico was pretty nervous about his present. He hadn't gave his daughter a gift since her second birthday and he was hoping he could do well on this one.

"Do you like it?" Adriano held his phone up, recording his younger sister's reaction. He was recording it for Demitri.

Snapping out of it, Athena looked over to him.

"Like it? I fucking love it!"

Running to her father, Athena wrapped her arms around his torso snuggly. "I really wasn't expecting presents today, thank you."

Wrapping his arms around her shoulders, Nicolo leaned down and kissed the crown of her head.

"Your welcome Principessa, Happy birthday."

"You drive like a mad women." Giovanni stepped out of the car, silently thanking god that he was able to put his feet on the ground again.

"Oh calm down you big wuss! I wasn't driving that crazy." Athena and Eli exited the car and the three made their way up to the entrance of Elizabeth Preparatory.

They we're ten minutes late since Athena decided to take a joyride in her car. However, with Eli and Gio in the car she didn't get to drive as fast as she was hoping.

Every time she tried Gio yelled at her.

'Killjoy.' She thought.

"You drive like a street racer." Eli stated, rather bluntly.

"Good to know I didn't loose my touch." She muttered under her breathe, pushing the large doors open.

Not even a full step into the school, Athena heard a scream from down the hallway.

"ATHENA FUCKING FERRARI!"

'Shit.'

She fell to the ground as her 5'4" friend crushed her in a hug, not caring about the stares coming from the few students in the hall.

The boys walked up next to them, hearing Neptune's exited squeals and Athenas groans.

ATHENAS POV.

"Neptune I think you broke my hip."

Feeling her weight lifted off of me, I stood up and dusted myself off.

"Oh shut up Thee. I do that every year." Fixing her hair, Neptune looked at me and smiled, running in for another hug.

"You look amazing bitch." I laughed as I hugged her back, feeling the others join the hug too.

"Happy birthday." Bellamy and Javier chorused as Silas screamed in excitement.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY BESTIE!"

If people keep on screaming in my ear I might actually go deaf today.

Disbanding the group hug, I caught sight of the twins turning the corner of the hall.

See you guys later then.

I looked back at my wildly smiling friends. Neptune, Bellamy, and Javier stood in front of me while Silas stood next to me.

I rose an eyebrow. "What are you weirdos up to?"

"Nothing, nothing at all." Javier shrugged and looked to Silas who placed something on my head.

Reaching my hands up I lifted the object from my head and brought it in front of me.

A silver tiara?

Eh I guess I'll wear it.

Gently placing it back on my head, I made sure not to mess up my hair. A small genuine smile graced my face. I haven't enjoyed my birthday in years but today I just might.

I snapped out of my thoughts when Silas went to bow in front of me. Before I could pull him up, he yelled out in a British accent.

"All hail the Birthday Queen!"

Oh my god.

Without warning the others followed his lead, bowing in front of me and imitating British accents.

"All hail the birthday Queen!" Rolling my eyes, I shook my head in amusement.

Still bowing, Javier looked up. "Oh what must we do your highness?"

I turned on my heel and started walking down the hallway, yelling over my shoulder.

"Come on loyal subjects! It may be my birthday, but we have class to attend."

MEANWHILE..
LEONS POV.

"You do know I have work to do right?"

Maddox typed away on my laptop, ignoring me as he did.

"HENDRIX!"

"Shut up Leo, You'll get your laptop in a minute." Running his fingers over the keys for another minute he finally handed it to me.

"See Sunshine. Patience is key."

Patience my ass.

I sat down across from him on the sofa, starting to open my emails I've been ignoring for the past week.

"Sooo—" god does this guy shut up. "Shouldn't you be at school? You know watching my sunflower and the two morons that stick with her?"

Now that peaked my interest. "Why don't you like Neptune and Bellamy?"

Looking up from my laptop, I looked at Maddox. Who was comfortably laying on the end of the couch, eyes closed and all.

Yeah just make yourself at home why don't ya.

Keeping his eyes closed, Maddox irritably sighed.

"After Sunflower and I.. broke up.. Bellamy almost beat me to a bloody pulp and Neptune kicked my in the balls so hard I thought I couldn't have kids."

And this is an issue why?

"Hendrix, didn't you cheat on her?"

"So?" He sat up and looked at me. "She was always whoring around with other guys. Talking to them and shit."

What?

I- I'm currently in my house with a psychopath.

"So you cheated because she talked to other guys."

"Yeah. She shouldn't be talking to other guys, Athena was lucky I approved of Bellamy."

I'm having a hard time believing he's serious.

"Wait- so your saying, since your ex girlfriend talked to other males in general it was a qualified reason to cheat on her? Even if it was platonically?"

"A women should only depend on her significant other." Maddox stated matter-of-factly.

I've herd enough.

Closing my laptop, I stood from the couch and walked over to slip my shoes on.

"Where are you going Leo?"

"Out. I can't sit in here with you anymore and that says a fucking lot." Grabbing my keys and bag from near my front door I walked out.

He definitely has some psychological issues.

THIRD PERSON POV.

Athena and Javier walked out of Psychology annoyed.

They almost got detention but luckily Javier- "the sweet talker" - got them out of it.

"I don't understand how you convinced Mr.Brooke to not give us detention. The guy seems to have a stick up his ass 24/7." Athena rolled her eyes at the thought of the short man.

"What can I say Athene." Javier shrugged. "I know how to get out of trouble."

"You do recall that the first time we met you were on suspension right?" She laughed as his eyes widened.

Clearing his throat, Javier glanced at Athena with a creeping smile on his face. "Let's not talk about that."

"Ugh look at them E. I'm gonna go break it up." The twins stood around 6 feet behind the duo, watching their exchange.

Giovanni tried to catch up with the two, only to be pulled back by his other half.

"Calm down Gi." Eli let out a sigh as he spoke quietly.

"But he's.. a boy." Giovanni grunted.

"I'm aware he's a boy." Elias rolled his eyes. "You can't go all 'anger issues mode' when the guy isn't even doing anything."

"I'll ring his neck if he hurts her." Giovanni threatened, zeroing in on the back of Javier head.

"I'm sure you will, but for now your just trying to find an excuse to hate him." Eli was tired of his twin's overprotective ways. Of course they we're all protective of their Sorellina, but Javier had never given them a reason to act like he's an enemy.

They've always known who he was, 'Dad's best friend's son', 'the next Cartel leader', 'a kid they go to school with'. The Ferrari twins just never took the time to get to know him.

It's not like Javier would talk to them anyway..

Before the trio came, the only person Javier would talk to is Silas. Some guys tried to befriend him and girls tried to date him but after many failed attempts the students of Elizabeth Prep just started to leave him alone.

Eli continued to talk to his twin. "Just look at the way he looks at Athena, Gio. Javier fucking adores her and he doesn't even notice yet."

The two pairs of hazel eyes observed as the duo conversed, viewing the carefree nature that radiated from them.

Making it to the cafeteria doors, the twins lost sight of the two as they kept on walking down the hall.

"I guess your right E."

"I'm always right."

ATHENAS POV.

As Jav and I walked down the main hall, I guided him to the opening doors rather than the hall leading to the roof.

"Where are we going?" He willingly let me drag him by his hand out the entrance.

"Text the others and tell them to meet us at my car. We're going out for lunch."

-
Thank you for reading <3

I hope you enjoyed chapter 47 xx

See you next chapter
-Aajaené

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

108K 2.5K 51
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
5.1M 45.1K 53
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...
168K 997 187
Mature content
132K 7K 81
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...