Sky Hargreeves - SEQUAL

complicatedfreakrryy által

PART 2 OF A SERIES! Who knew saving the world would be this hard. Again. "On April 1rst, 2019, the Earth wa... Több

CAST
PROLOGUE
Chapter 1- Dallas Texas
Chapter 2- The Smiths
Chapter 3- Spencer Smith
Chapter 4- We Meet Again
Chapter 5- Here we go again
Chapter 6-Family meeting
Chapter 7- The Light Supper
Chapter 8- Well that was... thrilling
Chapter 9- Eye For An Eye
Chapter 10- The truth comes out.
Chapter 11- Make your peace with God
Not and update <3
Chapter 11- The Seven Stages
Chapter 12- This is getting exhausting.
Chapter 13- Wanted
Chapter 13- Run!
Chapter 14- The end of something
thank you!!

Chapter 6- Twisting The Night Away

2.5K 47 31
complicatedfreakrryy által

Allison growled and chuckled as she poured herself another glass of wine. "The nerve of that man." She vented. "I mean, one thing goes wrong and he's on a warpath." 

They had gone to the hair parlor that Allison worked at which was currently closed and Sky worked on Vanya's hair while Allison, worked on Klaus's. 

"I mean," She continued, looking at her and Klaus's reflection in the mirror. "Doesn't he know who I am? No, No, No Ray." (Her husband.) "You know exactly who I am. You, just can't handle it!" Allison ranted.

Sky cleared her throat before speaking. "I'm sure you guys will work it out. Me and Spencer have little fights all the time." She said, in a soft, reassuring tone. 

"But," Allison flung her arms in the air. "That's just young love!"

"Hey!" Sky barked and Allison muttered a sorry. 

"Pew Pew." Vanya whispered drunkenly while shooting finger-guns at the bottles on the counter. They were all very drunk, but Sky was better at not showing it than they were. 

"I'm protecting him." 

"From what?" Sky asked. They were having a little girl talk about relationships.

"The end of the world honey, for one."

"Is the world really gonna end in six days?" Vanya slurred, struggling to keep her eyes open. 

A moment of silence went by, "Well, it did last time, and we did everything Five could think of to stop it." Allison answered before taking a sip of her drink.

"So," Klaus clapped and turned to Sky. "Who's this Spencer boy?"

Sky rolled her eyes, not wanting to talk about it. "No one."

"Sure, sure," Klaus muttered. "I really enjoy watching love triangles." Klaus gasped. "Wouldnt it be weird if Five grew up... All hot?" He asked, and Sky choked on her drink.

"Okay! Ew!" Allison gagged and Klaus stood up from his seat. 

" 'Oh! Ew! Ew!" Klaus mocked. "Please Miss 'Luther was my lover'."

Sky made kissing noises and let out a drunk giggle.

"We never even kissed." She protested. 

He put his arms in the air. "Yeah, but you guys making little sick moon-dog eyes at each other all through puberty and breakfast and all that." 

Vanya turned her chair around in interest while Sky was having a giggle fit. She was wasted. 

"Okay, I was gonna ask you and Five this, but aren't we all brothers and sisters or..." 

"I'm not adopted." Sky informed. 

Klaus snorted. "Technically, it-" Allison began.

"'Technically'? If you have to use the word technically, your already in trouble." Klaus laughed and Allison and Sky shook their heads. 

"Okay, Can... Can we focus? I mean, clearly, we're not saving the world tonight but maybe we could at least try to save my marriage." Said Allison. 

"No!" Klaus slurred, walking over to the center of the room. Sky chugged down the rest of her drink with a big gulp. "That's like... Asking a nun.. how to hump someone's leg. I mean, who in this room knows sh!t about relationships. This one?" He pointed to Vanya. "is secretly in love with some farm frau."

"Her names Sissy." Vanya corrected. 

"Which is an improvement from her previous love interest. The serial killer." Klaus muttered.

"What?!"

"Later." Sky whispered.

"Meanwhile, I'm carrying a torch.. for a soldier I haven't technically met yet. And Luther, is in love with his sister. "

Allison sighed. "Okay, again. We are not biological." 

"The closest thing any of us has to a healthy relationship is Sky and Five. Who have only really actually known each other for a couple of days. And her and that white rich boy!" Klaus pointed his finger in the air. "Oh, and can't forget the mannequin Five's banging."

"Klaus!" Sky scolded, throwing a towel in his face. 

"The only thing the Umbrella Academy knows about love... is how to screw it up."

A moment of silence went by, as Sky was rubbing her temples. She had alot on her mind right now. She needs to get back to the Smiths. She needs to talk with Five. And save the world. 

"How do you guys deal with this?" Vanya questioned.

"Huh?"

"I mean, all of it. The time travel, seeing the dead, end of the world."

"Well, I get really high. Sky... Screws Five-" Klaus began.

"Do not!!" 

"Allsion.. lies to herself." He whispered to Vanya. "Vanya, you suppress all your emotions deep, deep down until. You blow sh!t up." He simply told her. 

Vanya cocked an eyebrow. "Yeah, I'd really like to not do that anymore."

"Well, you've got six days missy."

"What are we supposed to do with six days?" Sky asked.

"Party..?" He scoffed. "I don't know."

Vanya sat up from her seat. "I'm gonna tell Sissy that I love her." 

Sky smiled softly. "Good for you Vanya."

"I don't want any secrets."

"Yeah."

"Yeah!" Allison said as she set the comb down, and sat up from her seat. "Yeah, yeah. Your right. Yes, cause, you know if.. if it's all gonna go t!ts up, the least I could do is be honest with my husband." 

Sky sighed, and sat up also. "I guess..." She smiled before continuing. "I should probably make things right with Five. And.." She frowned. "Get rid of Spencer." 

"Yeah!" Klaus cheered. "No distractions." Then Klaus frowned. "Oh.. Does that mean I gotta face my cult? I just hate group breakups... That's why I stopped dating twins!"

Vanya put her arms in the air. "This familys amazing." 

Allison and Klaus laughed. Klaus stood up to walk over to Allison, wobbling a little bit. "Okay, let's not get ahead of ourselves." The two were now hugging. "Come here, Vanya."

Vanya smiled, before joining the hug. Sky smiled weakly. She wished she could have had a family like this. After a second of them hugging Allison frowned. "That includes you too Sky!" 

Sky pointed to herself. "A-Are you sure?"

"Just shut up and join us." Klaus told her, pulling her over into the hug. 

"I love you guys."

A new jazz song turned on. "Oh! You guys! I love this song!" Allison exclaimed. 

For a while, the four of them all danced around the room, doing all sorts of dance moves. Sky was happy, to say the least.

<->

Sky headed home earlier than the others, she had a massive headache. Once she got to the house/tv shop.. (whatever you call it) the academy has been living in, it was silent. "Hello..?" She called out, as she closed the door behind her. Being her paranoid self, she instantly had an uneasy feeling. 

"Your fine.." She muttered to herself on repeat. She slowly walked up the stairs, her shoes clicking. Once she had reached the top, she called out once more. "Anyone home?" 

Sky walked around a corner, to see a person leaned against the wall. 

"Ah!" She yelped. But instantly felt stupid, once she saw it was just Five drinking his coffee. "Jesus, you scared me." 

He chuckled setting his coffee down. "Sorry. What are you doing here? I thought you were with the others."

"Well," She began, looking him in the eyes. "I actually wanted to talk to you."

A slightly worried face took over his features. "Uh.. S-Sure." He walked over to the couch, Sky following after him. 

"So.." She said as she said down with Five. 

She didn't really know where to start. 

"Um, where do I start.." She nervously chuckled. 

He cleared his throat. "I'll start." He flashed a smile, but it faded as quick as it appeared. "I- I'm really sorry." 

She looked up at him. His eyes were full of guilt and stress, she didn't like it. She slowly interwind her fingers with his. He smiled at that action. "About what?" She calmly asked him. 

He scoffed. "Everything, really. Getting you stuck here, leaving you to fend for yourself. Even you getting involved in all this stuff." 

"Five.. None of that was your fault at all." 

He removed his fingers from hers, and put his head in his hands. Five sighed. "I just feel like a terrible person." 

"Hey, don't say that." She patted his back. "If it makes you feel better, I wasn't alone to 'fend for myself'."She tried to make him feel better, but he rolled his eyes. 

"Right," He groaned. "Spencer." He now had that angry expression again, from the boy's name. "Who is he anyway?"

"Well, his name is Spencer Smith. The first day I arrived, I almost got kidnapped by some creep, and he came and fought him off." 

"Oh." 

"Yeah, and his family let me stay with them in their house. They are the sweetest family. And his father is the one that actually helped me with my career." Sky saw the sad look in his eye. "I never stopped thinking about you."

"You took the necklace off." 

"Oh um.. It- It broke." 

No, it didn't

"Oh."

"Yeah. Oh."

This wasn't really going as planned... 

She breathed in. "You know," He looked up at her. "I'm going to say goodbye to the Smiths soon. I feel they are a distraction."

A moment of very uncomfortable silence. Again. 

"What are we doing?" Five quickly said, making Sky furrow her eyebrows. 

"Hm?" She hummed, asking to elaborate. 

"This," He pointed to the two of them. "us."

"I... I don't know."

"Do-.. I-...." He tried to form a sentence, but there were so many things he wanted to say at once. 

He caught her by surprise, once he smashed his lips against hers. Exhaling deeply through his nose. The girl froze for a second, but quickly began kissing him back. He moved his hand to her cheek, that was blushing. 

Oh, she missed him. So much. 

The kiss got deeper, but they had to pull away because it got to hard to kiss while smiling. 

"I love you, Sky." 

She smiled, "I love you too." 

He wiped a strand of hair behind her ear, putting his forehead against hers. "I thought I was gonna lose you." 

"Youll never lose me."

"Also, lay off the alcohol. I could taste it on you." He winked at her, before glancing at the clock on the wall. "Sh!t." He muttered, jumping up from the couch. 

"What?" She asked, repeating his actions. Did she do something wrong?

"I have somewhere to go, would you like to come?"

"Where are you going?" She asked, following him down the stairs. 

He took a deep breath. "To meet dad." 

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

313K 9K 45
How dysfunctional can a family get? Throw in some powers, an emotionally absent dad, raising emotionally stunted children, one of them stuck in a chi...
2.7K 27 27
IMPORTANT NOTE: READ THE FIRST BOOK BEFORE READING THIS. After stopping the apocalypse, you, Five and the others of The Umbrella Academy managed to r...
3.5K 41 22
SEASON 2 Book 2 . . . " Five, let's start over. We can make a fresh start. We can finally be ourselves." Valentina told him, telling the truth. Five...
113K 1.7K 35
(Number Five x Female OC) Highest Rankings: #1 #numbereight #1 #numberfive #1 #benhargreeves #1 #aidangallagher #1 #allisonhargreeves After one of...