Everyone Deserves love (Heath...

بواسطة Orochimaru_Wife23

Kevin is a teenager who lives in an orphanage. Who signs up for Total Drama Island for fun and hopes to earn... المزيد

Chapter 1: Not So Happy Campers part 1
Chapter 2: Not so happy campers part 2
Chapter 3 : Staying Awake
Chapter 4 : Dodgeball
Chapter 5: Gwen Dairy
Chapter 6 : Night in The Woods
Chapter 7 : Nightmare
Chapter 8 : Facing your Fears
Chapter 9 : Boney Island
Chapter 10 : Paintball Deer hunt
Chapter 11 : A Three-Course Meal
Chapter 12 : Trust
Chapter 13 : Master Chef Bootcamp
Chapter 14 : Love Poem
Chapter 15 : Meal of Disgustingness
Chapter 16: Wheel of Misfortune
Chapter 17 : Treasure hunt
Chapter 18 : Hide and Seek
Chapter 19: Bike Racing
Chapter 21: Wawanakwa gone Wild
Chapter 22: Tial by Tri-Armed Triathalon
Chapter 23: Stranded
Chapter 24: Abandoned in the forest
Chapter 25: Dares
Chapter 26:Final
Rewrite?
Rewrite in progress

Chapter 20 : Horror in the Night

498 5 5
بواسطة Orochimaru_Wife23

Kevin's P.O.V

It was nighttime, Chris allow us to have a movie. Most of us were watching a scary movie. I was just sitting next to Heather drawing a picture while Heather just looked bored.

Everyone was commentary and saying their thoughts on the couple that was about to be killed. I just shook my head not understanding how people could enjoy this movie.

"Here comes the bloodfest!" Gwen shouted and I just continue drawing my picture of Heather.

"Aw, the chainsaw psycho is going back to the woods! He's getting away! Yeah, good ending!" Izzy shouted. The movie ended.

"Woo, am I ever glad that's over," DJ said. "I really hate scary movies!"

"Oh yeah?" Duncan started. "What scares you most? The part where everyone meets a grizzly death or the psycho killer with the hook!" He then had a hook on his hand and DJ jumped in fright and hid behind Leshawna. I laughed.

"Aw, come on Deej. For a slasher flick, it was pretty tame." Gwen said.

"Yeah, there was hardly any hacking. Not like, "Bloodbath 2, summer camp reign of terror!" Duncan said.

"No way, that's my favorite movie. I love when the killer jams that guys hand into the lawnmower." Gwen said.

"Or when he pushes the chick of the dock, and then she lands on a propeller blade that slices her in half." 

"Or when he shoves that big dude's head into the wood chipper." They both say together making DJ jump onto Leshawna.

I just continue drawing until I heard Heather speak.

"Aw... looks like Gwen and Duncan have more in common than bad fashion sense. It's just mindless guts and gore." Heather commented. I looked at her smile on my face.

"That was a good one my queen," I said chuckling.

/Kevin: I don't care what people think of Heather but being around her makes me so happy. For once in my life I have been to smile and laugh again./

"Horror movies aren't mindless," Gwen commented.

"Yeah, they're loaded with psychological trauma. Look at DJ." Duncan commented.

Leshawna then pushed him off of her leg.

"Whatever. Does anyone have any idea what our challenge is this week?" Heather said.

"We might not have one. He's usually on the loudspeaker yelling or making annoying entrances about the crazy challenges he came up with. He hasn't done that today," I look down at my drawing.

"Yeah, where's the Chris meister?" Geoff asked.

"Do we care?" I said with a blank expression on my face.

Duncan got up and began heading to the dock and everyone began to follow. I got up closing my journal and followed them walking next to Heather.

When we got there, we saw Chef take off on a boat, leaving the rest of us.

"Dude, you forgot this," Owen said, picking up a green pack they left.

There was a newspaper sticking out of the pack. It then suddenly fell out. He picked it up and began reading.

"Escape psycho killer on the loose. Be on the lookout for a man wearing a hockey mask with a hooked hand carrying a chain saw." Owen read.

"Haha! He's on the loose." Izzy smiled.

"Oh come on, they don't expect us to fall for this." Heather stated." The scary movie followed by hasty exit followed by a strategically placed lame prop." Heather stated.

"That is a very good point. It does look like it has been staged," I said wrapping my arms around Heather waist after placing my journal in my jacket pocket.

"I don't know. He looked pretty spooked." DJ commented.

"Puh-lease. It's all part of their little stunt to freak us out." Heather stated.

"If this was a stunt, would Chris leave behind his hair gel?" Owen stated.

We all gasped. Well, everyone but I and Heather.

"Whoa. This is for real." Gwen commented.

/Kevin: Okay, so he left his hair gel behind it's not like he can buy more. \

"So let me get this straight. Chris left us for dead, and now we're alone while that escaped psycho killer with the chainsaw is on the loose?" DJ asked.

"No. We're alone while that escaped psycho killer with the chainsaw killer AND A HOOK is on the loose!" Duncan smiled pulling up his hook again making DJ scream in horror.

"I told you, dude! Not funny!" DJ said.

"Ugh, neither is your chicken little routine!" Leshawna said. "Get a grip, bro!"

"I can't help it. I feel like I'm being watched." DJ said. I rolled my eyes.

"Duh, it's a reality show! We're always being watched!" Heather said.

"That's true," I said agreeing with Heather.

"Okay, it doesn't matter whether this is real or a challenge. We need a game plan." Gwen stated.

"Yeah, yeah. We need a game plan.' DJ agreed.

"You little fright wigs might need a game plan, but I need a facial," Heather said as she began to walk off.

"Are you crazy? The first rule of slasher films. NEVER go off alone." Gwen stated.

"I might actually listen to you If I were in a movie. We're being punked.  You're so gullible. Hey Chris?! If you're listening, next time rent one that takes place at a summer camp. If you losers wanna hang around and play boogeyman go ahead. But I have a date with exfoliation." She walked off.

"And the bossy mean girl seals her fate," Izzy said doing a neck slice sound effect.

"Oh shut," I said. "I'm going with her to keep her safe," I said walking away.

**

I was standing outside of the washroom. While Heather was inside about to start her facial.

"Honestly I don't understand why they think any of this is real," Heather said. "Also you can come in I have a towel on now.

I opened the door and walk inside, and see she does have a towel on. And she had one of her legs on the sink shaving it.

Suddenly, DJ walks inside of the bathroom.

'What on earth walking in without knocking first to see if it was even okay to come in.' I thought.

His face goes in shock as he sees Heather, with a green face, shaving her legs. He starts screaming, which annoys Heather. I just rolled my eyes at his screaming.

"DJ!! IT'S ME!! HEATHER!!!" Heather shouted.

DJ stops screaming for about two or three seconds before running out of the washroom. Gwen then soon walks in, wondering if everything was okay.

"We're fine! But you might wanna check on Dj" Heather said. "He ran outta here like he saw a ghost. Can I and Kevin have time alone in peace please?!"

Gwen tries to tell us that is a bad idea, but both of us just annoy her.

Heather then takes her face mask off and I smile at how beautiful she looks.

"You look amazing my queen," I said. Heather blushes and gives me a genuine smile.

"I'm going to take a shower. You can stay in here or wait outside if you want," Heather said walking towards the shower and starting to take her towel off. So I quickly look away.

"I wait outside," I said walking towards the door.

"Okay," Heather said as she turned on the shower and steam started to fill up the room.

**

I was standing outside for Heather to finish her shower.

When all of a sudden I heard someone say my name.

"Kevin," A voice said.

"Who there?" I asked looking around but didn't see anyone.

"Kevin," A voice said again.

This time when I looked around and saw the crazed Psycho. So I freaked out and ran off not wanting to get killed.

/Kevin: I'm sorry for leaving you Heather, but that killer was just very terrifying./

When I thought I lost the killer. I felt myself being grabbed and carried away.

"Hey let me go!" I screamed trying to break free.

I kept screaming as we arrived at a tent. "Let me go now!" I shouted kicking the guy and breaking free.

I looked around and saw Owen, Izzy, Dj, and Chris.

"What going on?" I asked and saw the guy take his mask off and saw it was just Chef. "Oh, it was fake," I said and Chris nodded.

After a few minutes Chef brought in Heather, and I ran over and hugged her telling her sorry for leaving her.  She kissed me shutting me up.

As the challenge goes on Gwen and Duncan are the only ones left. Duncan goes off to faceoff with Chef at the Docks. Duncan gets the upper hand and ends up winning.

They both soon head to the tent.

"Somebody lose this?" Duncan said holding the mask. We all cheer impressed.

"Hey, coolio! Gwen's facing the psych all by herself!" Izzy said pointing at the monitor that shows Gwen with a different man dress just like Chef.

"Wait a sec," Duncan said." If Chef's here, then who's in the lodge with Gwen?"

We all assume that it the real escaped psych killer and rush to save Gwen.

"This could be really good for the ratings, but really bad for lawsuits!" Chris said as we all sprint to the Main lodge.

We soon made it to the entrance. "Gwen!" We all shouted. "He's the real escaped Psyhco Killer with a chainsaw and a hook!!"

Gwen's eyes go wide as the man about to slice her with his chainsaw. Without even thinking, Gwen kicks him straight in his jaw a few times, knocking off his mask. "Oowww!!" He yelled. "I, that was totally uncalled for! Man, I am so outta here! I was treated way better in prison! The man walks off.

**

We all gather by the campfire. 

"Well, it's obvious that everyone that Gwen won invincibility. And sadly it is equally unanimous that DJ walks the dock of shame. Since he was the only one who screamed and bolted without the escaped psycho killer even being there. But no hard feelings dude. You will be missed," Chris said.

"Aw... Group hug," Owen said.

We all gather for a group hug. Yeah, even me, Duncan, and Heather. We all saw him off at the dock of shame and said our goodbyes. Which is a surprise I believe the three have that common trait of hating hugs.

🏆🏆🏆

Hey lovely readers

I hope you enjoyed this chapter.

Also, don't forget to comment, and vote.

A/N: This story is very close to the end.

Q: What was your favorite part of the chapter?

Thank you for reading 💜💜💜

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

114K 2.5K 36
cover art creds: dawnsicle and coondivaa on ig Total Drama Island's 22 campers have just arrived at Camp Wawanakwa. They're all bummed about the camp...
5K 186 12
It all starts when 23 teenagers arrive at Camp Wawanakwa for eight weeks to compete in a new hit reality television show. The contestants are divided...
10.9K 282 19
Teenagers compete for the prize of $100k in a crappy and definitely run downed summer camp. Will they form friendships, or will they form enemies? Fi...
139K 1K 37
Romantic scenarios of some of the characters from total drama! Since preferences are a bit complicated to write, I'll only accept requests for charac...