Everyone Deserves love (Heath...

By Orochimaru_Wife23

Kevin is a teenager who lives in an orphanage. Who signs up for Total Drama Island for fun and hopes to earn... More

Chapter 1: Not So Happy Campers part 1
Chapter 2: Not so happy campers part 2
Chapter 3 : Staying Awake
Chapter 4 : Dodgeball
Chapter 5: Gwen Dairy
Chapter 6 : Night in The Woods
Chapter 7 : Nightmare
Chapter 8 : Facing your Fears
Chapter 9 : Boney Island
Chapter 10 : Paintball Deer hunt
Chapter 11 : A Three-Course Meal
Chapter 12 : Trust
Chapter 13 : Master Chef Bootcamp
Chapter 14 : Love Poem
Chapter 15 : Meal of Disgustingness
Chapter 16: Wheel of Misfortune
Chapter 17 : Treasure hunt
Chapter 18 : Hide and Seek
Chapter 20 : Horror in the Night
Chapter 21: Wawanakwa gone Wild
Chapter 22: Tial by Tri-Armed Triathalon
Chapter 23: Stranded
Chapter 24: Abandoned in the forest
Chapter 25: Dares
Chapter 26:Final
Rewrite?
Rewrite in progress

Chapter 19: Bike Racing

472 7 8
By Orochimaru_Wife23

Kevin's P.O.V

I was outside writing in my Journal while Heather was laying on the ground next to Lindsay.

Lindsay is swatting away a fly with a red fly scatter, while Heather continues relaxing on her back. Lindsay so focused on getting rid of the fly that she didn't even notice that she hits Heather with the fly swatter.

"Can I see that for a second?" Heather asked.

Lindsay gladly hands it over the sky swatter right before she gets slapped by it courtesy of Heather.

"Now make yourself useful and clip my toenails!"Heather said getting up from laying down and extends out her leg.

It reaches out to Lindsay to reveal her sharp, while crusty toenails, making her cringe with fear and disgust.

Suddenly, the loudspeaker starts to blare across the campsite.

" Morning campers. Your next challenge awaits you at the arts and crafts.

**

We all gathered up at the arts and crafts center.

"Welcome to the arts and crafts center."

"More like the arts and junk center," Duncan commented.

"Yeah. It used to be an outhouse, but now it's where Chef parks his road off." Chris said kicking down a door showing off a cool motorcycle.

"Which brings us to your challenge. Building your own wheels. You'll find all the parts you need in our bike depot. Once you've collected the basics, sort them out any way you want using props from the arts and crafts center. Best design wins. And to prove I'm a nice guy. I'm even throwing in a bike manual."Chris said throwing an old-looking book at Heather.

"Eeewww!! It's furry!!" Heather throws it to Izzy.

"Cool Mold spores," Izzy said looking at the book.

"Ugh, freak. We get first dibs!"

Everyone was about to go into the outhouse to get some stuff but Heather pushed Lindsay in and shut the door.

"Nuh-uh. We're going in first. You'll just have to wait your turn. Or you can save yourself the effort and not even bother." She smiled.

"Does that include me?" I asked.

"Of course not," she said smiling at me.

Suddenly a pile of bird poop dropped in her hair. She then ran off screaming.

"Gotta love karma." Gwen smiled.

"Oh shut up!" I said glaring at Gwen before going to calm down Heather.

**
I gathered up some building materials in a box and began carrying it. I saw Heather and Lindsay together, with Lindsay making Heather's bike. I laughed to myself at the fact Lindsay was making it for her.

"Hey, Heather," I said walking over to them.

"Hi, Kevin," Heather said smiling.

"Yeah hey, Kevin!" Lindsay said.

I nodded walked over to a spot and started working on making my bike in silence.

**

Heather's P.O.V

I was watching Kevin work on his bike at a fast pace. While waiting for Lindsay to finish building my bike.

" Hey, Kevin? What happened to the whole guy's alliance thing? Didn't the other guys try to get you to join?" I asked walking over to him

"I believe it's just a voting thing. I don't think Duncan expects us to stick around all the time. Besides, I rather not be in an alliance with them if it involves voting my queen off," He replied as he continues to work on his bike.

"I see, anyway your bike looks nice," I said.

"Thanks. I have always been a big fan of making bikes," he replied.

Lindsay then left to work on her bike. I continue talking with Kevin after she left.

Kevin just then finished his bike right before the loudspeaker went off.

"Campers! Time to judge your bikes, put your pedal to the metal and meet me at the can't center," Chris said.

**

Kevin's P.O.V

We all gathered around for Chris to judge.

"Excellent aerodynamics Heather," Chris commented. I smirked to myself knowing she didn't build it herself.

"It only weighs two ounces." Heather bragged.

"Like her brain," Gwen commented with a smirk. I just rolled my eyes at her comment.

"Spooky yet practical. Well done." Chris commented.

Chris judged the rest of the bikes, some better than others.

"Where's Izzy and Leshawna?" Chris asked.

We all shrugged not knowing where they went.

"Oh well, their loss cause this is where it gets good. We're gonna race these babies."

"Awesome, because my bike is built for speed, right Lindsay?" Heather asked.

"Totally." Lindsay smiled.

"Yeah, unfortunately, you won't be riding it, Heather. You'll be switching bikes. Yeah, cruel twist huh? Alrighty then, see you at the beach."

**

We all gather by the beach.

"Okay, here's how it works. Everyone picks a name out of the helmet to see whose bike you're riding. If your bike makes it across the finish line, then you get to ride it in the final round for invincibility."

I ended up with Gwen's bike.

"Now, before we start has anyone seen Leshawna or Izzy?" Chris asked.

No one answered. We are all positioned at the starting line.

"Okay racers, on your marks, get set, paramedics on stand by. GO!" Chris said.

We all took off as fast as we could. All of it was fine until the bike fell apart. This caused Geoff, DJ, and Heather to all crash. Only four other bikes were able to finish.

**

We relocated to where the race for invincibility was going to take place. Me, Gwen, DJ, and Geoff sat where we could see but not get in the way.

"Campers, welcome to the motor cross challenge. Using your own bikes, you'll race the course avoiding hidden pitfalls. Cue the deathtraps!" Chris called.

"There's dodging the landmines, maneuvering through the oil slick, and finally jumping the piranhas." Chris said."Oh, and one more thing. The first one to cross wins invincibility, the last one to cross gets voted off the island. No bonfire, do not pass go, do not collect a marshmallow."

"Racers, take your position. And.... go!" Chris said.

We watched them race through the course. Heather ended up in first, which I was the only one happy about. Lindsay then came in second cheering behind her.

"We're safe!" Lindsay cheered.

"That's not exactly true. Heather is safe because her bike crossed the line first but since Duncan and Owen wiped out and didn't complete the race, they technically didn't cross the line at all, which makes you the last one to cross the line which means it's the dock of shame time baby."

"Okay, I am so confused." Lindsay blinked.

"It means I can't save you unless I give you my invincibility. But I can't do that. Too risky. You understand." Heather began walking off.

"But I won, I even built your bike," Lindsay said.

"Hehe. I don't know what she's talking about. You should just leave with your dignity intact. It would make you seem much more cuter in the instant replays."

"But we were going in the final three together."

"Guess we're not."

"Aren't you even sad? We're BFF's."

"Yeah, for the contest. I mean it's not like we're gonna be best friends for life or anything."

"I can't believe you just said that. But we pinkie swore. You mean, I've been helping you all this time and you didn't even like me."

"Uh, truth? Not really, no. What? We're not here to make friends, we're here to become celebrities remember?"

"Ooh, that's cold, bruh," Duncan said.

"Oh like you're such a team player. All you do is go around scaring the snot out of everyone." Heather commented.

"At least I'm straight with people."

"Whatever, I have invincibility. No one can touch me."

"This week," Gwen added with a glare.

I glared back at Gwen.

Lindsay started saying things about Heather I didn't like. Which was making super mad so I decided to make her pay by pulling her hair.

/Kevin: I will admit me pulling her hair was rude but she upset me by talking about my queen./

Lindsay hugs every goodbye at the Dock of shame. "Good luck, Heather I hope you get everything your karma owes you. Kevin, you're a nice guy so I hope you realize how horrible Heather is and dump her instead of always protecting her. Okay, I'm ready," Lindsay said who wasn't even sad.

I and Heather walk off as the rest of the group waves goodbye.

🏆🏆🏆

Hey lovely readers

I hope you enjoyed this chapter.

Also, don't forget to comment, and vote.

Q: What was your favorite part of the chapter?

Thank you for reading 💜💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 42 8
Kevin West is a teenage boy who lost his parents at a young age and has been living in the orphanage since then. One day he decided to sign up for a...
14.5K 236 18
You are moving to LA because you mother is in the military and your dad is in prison. You live with you older sister, Maddie, who is 19. You guys li...
158K 2.5K 29
After getting an exception letter to the new TV show, Total Drama Island, you arrive on a ship to the island to meet everyone. One of the campers you...
10.8K 282 19
Teenagers compete for the prize of $100k in a crappy and definitely run downed summer camp. Will they form friendships, or will they form enemies? Fi...