So Show Me...

By Jelly1799

Jelly is a broken soul escaping from her torturous past. She's shut herself off from emotions and people. Try... More

Disclaimer
New Beginnings
First Encounter
Release
Magic Shop
Call me TaeTae
Namtitties
On Wednesdays We Wear PINK
Mornings are the WORST
Jump
Opening Up
So We Meet Again
Taehyung or TaeTae?
Who am I?
UGH!
What Did You Just Call Me?
Petty Princess
Is It Serious?
Reassurance
Shadows
Boys Over Flowers
Like I Do?
Not a Coincidence
As Life Goes On
Care For You
It's Time
Stigma
Confessions
A Weary Sigh Of A Tiring Day
We Can't
사랑하세요
Courage
Worried
Panic
Leaving On A Jet Plane
Goodbye

Kookie

1.2K 91 86
By Jelly1799

To say I was nervous would be an understatement.

I was very aware at this point that I had overreacted just a bit but, I felt how I felt at the time and there's no way to change that.

The only thing I could hope for was that Kook didn't act differently with me, then again that would also lead to issues because I was very aware that he was interested in me and with Jimin also being interested I didn't want to cause problems between friends.

I didn't know what my activity with Kook would be today but, he texted me to wear pants and bring a jacket, I was still getting ready when my doorbell rang. He was early, we were supposed to meet at 10 but it was only 9:40,  I opened the door allowing him to step inside.

He looked just as good as he did the last time, he was wearing a pair of black ripped skinny jeans that hugged the muscles of his legs, a white tee-shirt with a grey and black shirt over it that he left unbuttoned. His hair was wavy again today hanging over his eyes, he had changed his earrings to a few hoops and a long chain, my eyes wandered down to his lips, his bottom lip was fuller than his upper lip, they had a nice rosy shade. But I couldn't help but compare them to Jimin's plump full lips, I wondered how Kook's would feel pressed against mine.

"I'm almost ready I promise! I'm just gonna put my hair up real quick." I say, giving him a warm smile. I could feel my blush taking over my face after where my thoughts went.

"Don't worry about it, take your time." He says to me swinging his arms, but then he looks away. Maybe he's nervous too?

When we stepped outside of my house Kook took my hand and led me up to a sleek black motorcycle. I pulled back a little not wanting to get on the bike, Kook released my hand and took a helmet off the handlebars before walking back up to me.

"Don't be nervous Babe, it's our new adventure for today. I won't let anything happen to you I promise." He straightens his back pushing out his chest before a smile takes over his face.

"Whatever you say Kookie" I take a deep breath and reach out for the helmet in his hands.

"Kookie?" he asks with a slight frown on his face.

"I heard Tae call you that, I think it's cute," I say with a little laugh at his pout.

"Is that what you think of me? That I'm cute?" His pout is gone and a sensuous look takes over his features as he takes a step towards me leaning down placing the helmet on my head and buckling it.

My breath hitches and I can feel my heart pounding in my chest as he reaches up and moves a strand of my hair away from my face. I nervously bite my lip and I see his eyes move down to them as his face is still only a few inches away from mine.

"I uh yes?" Thank God I didn't stutter this time!

"Hmm" He hums in response as he stands up straight leading me to the bike.

He hops on and waits for me as I climb on behind him, wrapping my arms around his waist, my chest is pressed against his back. I wonder if he can feel my heart pounding? He starts the bike and kicks up the stand, his bunny smile taking over his face.

"Hold on tight Babe."

❀⊱┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄⊰❀

Kookie had driven us along the cliffs, the view was amazing, I could see the waves crash against the cliffs and feel the ocean breeze across my face as we rode along.

Every time he would speed up I would subconsciously tighten my arms around him and snuggle closer which in turn prompted him to keep a fast paste throughout the ride. I didn't feel scared though Kookie handled the motorcycle with confidence and I felt that I could trust him. 

We had ended the ride at the top of one of the cliffs. It had a small park, Kookie had taken my hand again and we walked around for a while. We talked about his hobbies, I told him about how I loved to read, and how I was a huge movie buff. We shared a love of horror movies, amusement parks, and animals.

We had been out for a few hours now we had a small lunch and were sitting just enjoying each other's company quietly. Kookie was watching some children play but my eyes were on him. I was really enjoying my time with him. He was funny, sweet, a true gentleman, but I had to get home to get ready for my date with Jimin.  

"Hey, Kookie I think we should head home now," I  say drawing his attention back to me.

His frown is back but he quietly stands up and heads back down the path to where the bike is parked. I catch up to him and give him a side glance, he looks lost in thought as we walk along.

He didn't take my hand this time and I can't help but feel saddened at the loss of his warmth. I nervously reach out and lace my fingers with his catching him off guard. He turns to look at me with confusion in his eyes.

Still, he doesn't say anything just smiles at me and continues to walk along. His quietness is unsettling; He doesn't seem as confident as he did earlier. When we reached his bike I tried to let go of his hand but he tightened his grip and turned me back to look at him. He's looking down and I see him inhale a deep breath.

"Jelly, uhh do you maybe wanna spend the rest of the day with me? Like as in a date..." he asks, finally looking up at me with a small smile.

❀⊱┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄⊰❀

Well, My Little Coconuts what do you think she's going to say to Kookie?!

I really loved writing him this chapter.

As Always I Love You All!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2M 127K 49
▪︎They say the human body is the best picture of the human soul. And his body is a work of art. So what does that make his soul?▪︎ Running from the s...
6.4K 389 52
"where all the reason for your sadness will vanish through the help of seven young men, helping you realize your worth" "come and enter the magic sho...
268 9 9
A Very confusing Story of a Dollmaker and his dolls that came Alive. Their past lives and an Angel in need of help... Will they eventually See each...
133 15 7
Yoongi: "Coffee with Suga": You are the only dessert he wants, and what he wants he gets. Jimin: "Lace, Rings and Jimin": He's wanted you for a long...