Bad Past

Oleh making_new_account

Creepyapsta! A new pasta has a terrible past. When she first joins her past bugs her. Then it goes away or a... Lebih Banyak

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
A/N

Chapter 6

37 4 0
Oleh making_new_account

Jeff's POV (that's right I'm doing different POV's)

I watched as Raven dived into the lake after she yelled Jason. I took off my hoodie and dived in after her. I saw he release all her air. 'No!' I thought and grabbed her wrist. She wouldn't move. I looked down and noticed that she was tied down to the bottom. I took my knife, cut her free, and swam up. I laid her on the dock and she wasn't breathing and she was freezing.

"Raven please wake up," I begged and stared at her. I was about to just give up thinking she wasn't going to wake up but then she started coughing up water and blood. I hugged her and she hugged me back shaking.

"W-Why is it s-so c-cold," she asked as she shook. I grabbed my dry sweatshirt and helped her get it on. I picked her up knowing she hated it and started to walk back to the mansion with Bloody Painter and Alice.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

Doors open. Oleh ash

Fiksi Penggemar

599K 9.3K 87
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
80.2K 1.8K 33
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...
163K 5.7K 42
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
376K 13.4K 58
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Ellie Sloan reunites with her older brother when her hospital merges with his jackson avery x ellie sloan (oc) season six ━ season se...