Chapter 2

I woke up and it felt like the right side of my face wasn't even there. I sat up slowly. I tried to stand but started falling only to be caught. I looked up with my left eye and saw the brown haired boy.

"I'm sorry. My names Jeff," he said.

"You did this to me," was all I could manage to say.

"I'm truly sorry," he said.

"It's ok," I said and felt even more weak.

"Hey keep talking to me. What's your name?" He asked and started to pick me up bridal style. Normally I would have made him put me down but I was too weak.

"My n-names Raven," I said and went completely limp in Jeff's arms.

"Slender!" Jeff yelled as he ran up to a door. Probably Slender's room. The door opened and Slender was standing there. He took three seconds the took me from Jeff, pulling us both into his room.

"When did she wake up?" Slender asked.

"About five minutes ago," Jeff answered.

"Did she walk on her own at all?" Slender asked.

"Not really. She stood up for like five seconds and then started to fall to the ground. I caught her and she just got weaker by the second," Jeff answered.

"What's...... going on?" I asked as it got hard to breath.

"Jeff let me have your knife," Slender said. Jeff handed him his knife. Slender looked at the knife and for the first time I saw some kind of gel like substance that only wasn't on the tip and a little ways in from where he cut me.

"Slender what is that?" Jeff asked.

"It's like some one knew you would be the one to go after her and you'd be the one to attack her before Ben could. Some one poisoned your knife," Slender said. I screamed in pain and covered my face with my hands turning into my side facing away from them.

"What's going on?!" Jeff half yelled.

"The poisons trying to kill her. Sense she's awake the pain is bad and she can't fight off the poison as well," Slender answered. Pain lit up my neck and I realized Slender gave me a sleeping drug. My screaming stopped and I went limp.

"She needs to stay with some one," Slender said.

"She can stay with Ben and I until she's better," Jeff said. Then I was out cold. Again.