Sky OCS

By N30NC0L0RZ

Hi! These are all my sky ocs :> here were the links I used to make the pictures : https://picrew.me/image_... More

Aka
Tiana
Mellow
Daniel
Saki
Willow
Sarina
Vincent
Cindy
Duck
Goose
Little update oop-
Jelly
Kai
Inara
Gabriel
Harriet
Andrea
Diana
Apollo
Isaac
Thea
Ivar
Levi
Carol
Aria
Pepper
Keros
Avery
News 2 electric boogaloo
Xaina
Amber
Aurora

Anaro (me :P)

266 2 0
By N30NC0L0RZ

Anaro (A-na-ro) is my sky child in sky. Originally she had the pink greatful seashell collector cape, but now she has the dark blue cape (I'm close to getting it in the game but duck mask man took my hearts >:( ) Anaro is the Co-Leader of a group owned by Aka.

Anaro likes making new friends, she's always there for others. She's shy, but once you know her she's usually outgoing and caring.

She doesn't like to be bothered though. Most of the time when she's doing music she prefers to be alone so she doesn't get bothered by other things. She has a trumpet for an instrument, but sometimes she brings a piano with her instead.

She's friends with most of the girls in the group, but she's friends with only some of the boys. She got in the group when Aka found her wandering around Hidden Forest. Anaro does has powers and talents, such as talking to ghost mantas in vault, and giving life back to any being.

Anaro doesn't have a love interest, but likes sharing things about romance (I'm legit a shipper in at least almost every fandom I join-).

Age: 18

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

162K 10.9K 125
Disclaimer: I do not own this story, this is just and heavily edited MTL. Full title: Stockpiling Supplies and Raising a Child in the Post-Apocalypti...
29.1K 973 57
What happens when 7 crack heads are added to a groupchat by the only 'sane' one? if you are homo please LEAVE! โš ๏ธT/Wโš ๏ธ Language Smut Slurs
77.7K 6K 16
๐—ฆ๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—œ๐˜€ ๐—ง๐—ผ๐—ผ ๐——๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฒ ๐—™๐—ผ๐—ฟ His ๐——๐—ฒ๐˜€๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ "Fuck, whenever you're in my arms, I feel like I might crush you. You're so delicate," he...